Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Suite Orgy - a continuation of Diane's life with her black lover

"A married woman is entertained and entertains her black lover;s friends."

41
8 Comments 8
14.5k Views 14.5k
5.5k words 5.5k words


The After Party

The Limo pulled up to the Four Seasons. Thomas let Diane out. David had already texted her to come straight up to his suite. She walked through the foyer to the elevators and pressed the button to the top floor. However, it was security locked. She needed a key. She went back to the front desk and asked to be escorted to his room. The valet went with her. She noticed he could not keep his eyes off of her.

"How are you tonight Miss..." he asked.

"Mrs." she answered coyly." I am fine, thank you"

The elevator opened and the valet took Diane to the end of the hallway and knocked. He heard someone inside tell him to enter and he opened the door. She saw one of David’s security detail standing there and she strolled in the suite and her and she called to David. The valet followed she assumed he was going to confirm that she was supposed to be there. David walked out from another room in his Tux with a glass of champagne in one hand.

"Hello Diane," he reached for her and they embraced. "Wow you look perfect."

She blushed, his compliments always made her outwardly embarrassed but secretly pleased. He handed the valet a tip and said thanks. The valet headed for the door and she knew he heard David exclaim that he wasn't sure he would be able to wait until later to fuck her. Diane laughed. She was no longer embarrassed by his openness. She was used to it. She accepted his offer of champagne while he explained the evening to her.

"There is a cocktail hour then we are at the head table." He began.

Diane laughed and teased him that she was all for "Cock" tails but did he really expect her to give it to him at the "head" table? She laughed as he shook his head and told her not to be silly.

"Of course not, that’s dessert. But seriously, it's a great charity and you will be next to a guy I need to get a contract from who is also a big supporter of the charity. Joe Fredrickson. So be nice. I gave him a bit of a hint about our "relationship." I also set him up with his date. She won't mind you flirting with him."

He continued, "Then the rest of the table will be Mr. and Mrs. Longchamp, very British very conservative and very old. The there is George, another solid contributor and finally Leon and Tanya. A great couple. And of course in attendance there will be others you 'know.' “

Again he looked her and she understood what he meant by "know." In the months of their relationship she had enjoyed several of his friends and colleagues. He had brought out in her long suppressed lust for black men.

After dinner there will be a small get together up here." He winked at her, “I assume you can stay?"

Diane assured him she could.

"I wouldn't miss it. I told Mark I would be home around 2 is that about right?"

He nodded.

She sipped her champagne as he came closer and took her in his arms. He leaned over and kissed her deeply, his hand moving down her back to cup her bottom firmly. As they kissed he moved it up her side to her breast and caressed her, his finger sliding into her dress tickling her nipple. Her nipple immediately became erect and she felt a stirring below. She panted as she sucked his tongue and tasted him. She felt his hard cock pressed against her. He broke their embrace and said they needed to get downstairs before they never made it. They walked to the elevator. He admired her dress and commenting on the fit and asked if she had anything on underneath. She smiled and told him no. He gave her a wicked grin.

They walked into the ballroom. It was already crowded. She assumed her role as David's date and mingled with the crowd making small talk with everyone. She enjoyed the attention and, unlike David. was still enthralled with the scene. She felt like a star. She was also excited that a few people knew of her relationship with David. She found it erotic.

She took another glass of Champagne from a roving waiter and saw two familiar faces. She couldn't help but blush as they approached. Both black, one was in his late 40's and the other not yet 30. They were both investment bankers and they were fixtures at these functions.

"Hi Jason; Mark" She said as they approached.

Jason, the older one spoke first.

"Hey Diane, mmmmm you look lovely tonight. Good enough to eat."

He grinned reached out and softly touched her bare shoulder. His finger ran down her body subtly but with an intimacy.

She smiled and blushed. "Well...you know that can be arranged. Are you coming to the suite afterwards?

She had a mental picture of the last time she saw these two. It was over a month ago at David's beach house. Just a small group after a day of golf. She had slipped off to a bedroom with both of them. She smiled at the memory of Jason's veiny 7" cock in her mouth while Mark penetrated her from behind with his slightly larger one. Jason was a terrific lover. She recalled giving him a blow job and swallowing his seed at the same time Mark made her cum with his cock. Mark "took a break" but Jason refused to leave her until she was totally satisfied. He spent 15 minutes going down on her bringing her to two more orgasms. She recalled returning the favor and she gave each of them another blow job. It was one of the few times she had two cocks alternating in her mouth. She enjoyed them both, Jason for his sensuality, but had a specific recollection of how hard Mark was. He gave real meaning to the term "wood."

When they told her they had to leave early she was disappointed but understood.

"Maybe another time then?" She asked, the disappointment real.

Jason leaned over and whispered to her,

"Diane, baby," she felt him slip a paper in her hand, "that’s my cell. If David ever fucks up and lets you go, call me. I have never been sucked and fucked like that before. Your mouth and your pussy are like heaven. . . Really. I will treat you right."

She was flattered but told him David was special even if she was only sex to him. He winked and moved away to another guest who said hello.

She moved to the table as dinner was beginning. She introduced herself to her table guests. All the men except for the elderly couple were black. In fact the room was 80% black. Joe Fredrickson, however, was a bit disappointing. He was around 50 and overweight, a belly. She hated that. But she also knew that if David asked her she would oblige him. His "date" was stunning and no more than her late 20's. Diane was certain she was "paid for.” David knew how to take care of people he needed to take care of. George seemed nice, well put together. Diane guessed he was in his 40's. The other couple,Leon and Tanya, were very attractive. He was maybe 6'2" clearly in great shape. She was petite 5'5" at best but a knockout figure. She guessed that he was mid 40's and she was more Diane's age maybe a bit younger. Diane was certain her breasts were implants. They were D cups and she was very slender. God just didn't build people that way. She wore a short cocktail dress that set off her terrific legs and butt.

Dinner conversation varied from politics to business to sports to the charity. Diane was always deferential to David and tried to be non- controversial. Unlike other dinner parties, the presence of the Longchamps kept the conversation a bit more tame. Near the end of dinner Joe struck up a conversation with her.

"Diane, everything David told me about you was understated. You are truly a lovely lady."

She smiled as he leaned closer, the conversation now just between the two of them.

"You are married?”

She nodded. He then declared, " I also understand you have a, shall we say, unique passion for black men?"

She smiled and nodded again. David hadn't said anything to her but she assumed she was to make sure Joe enjoyed the evening. She recalled David telling her early on that not every influential person was "a stud." Joe proved this point. She also knew that men enjoyed candid conversation with her and all women. She adjusted her chair closer to his and leaned toward him, one arm casually over his shoulder.

“Well, you could say that. I sucked my first black man in college and I have always found you all to be incredibly erotic. I really enjoy the way you all behave, or most of you behave. Let’s be frank there is a mutual admiration between black men and white women don't you think? You all seem to have something we want"

She grinned.

"But, after I met my husband that was the end until we met David. Now it's, ummm, different."

She deftly slid her hand under the table cloth across his body and down to his lap. She was certain no one could tell. She was startled however to feel another hand. She looked over at Joe's date Cheryl. Diane thought she had been quietly eating her salad and now she looked over at Diane and smiled. Diane moved her hand slowly away but not before realizing that Cheryl was playing with Joe's cock under the table.

"Oh my!"

She giggled quietly. Joe told her not to stop. She put it back and felt his package. Nothing extraordinary but he had a nice erection. She and Cheryl played a bit before Diane withdrew her hand.

"I didn't expect to find company." She laughed coyly.

Cheryl smiled and Joe said perhaps they could get together later. Diane was non-committal.

Dinner was uneventful after that. When it was over David stood and thanked everyone and suggested they adjourn for cocktails at the bar. As they walked to the bar Diane asked him what he had in mind for Joe. David responded with surprise asking if Diane was interested in him. His tone made it clear to her that unless she wanted to be with Joe David thought Cheryl could handle him. Diane was relieved as Joe did nothing for her.

"Plus, you deserve better." he smiled.

After a quick cocktail at the bar David announced he was going up to the suite. That was normal. There was always an afterglow. There was always a separate invite list for the suite. This time it was quite crowded, maybe a dozen people, all of her table and 3 or 4 other couples. She stood with David, his arm around her as they mingled. She was amazed that he could shift his focus and topics so easily. With certain guests who had no idea of their relationship he was the perfect host and it was like any other gathering. With others who did he was still perfect but overtly sexual. The Longchamps were in the former category and clearly a financial target. She listened to them talk about the Royal Wedding and horse racing at Ascot park. She smiled to herself because 5 minutes earlier they had been talking to George about the Kama Sutra and David expressed a desire to take Diane through the entire text. David told George how great it was to have her on top of him staring at him as he fucked her. With certain people he loved to make sure they knew what the two of them did.

Diane looked around the suite, the crowd was thinning out and she took note of who was "staying for later" and who was here just to be invited, Tanya and Leon were in the former group, it was obvious. She was flirting with George. Diane had seen his hand slide up under her skirt to play with her bottom. She knew George was "in," when she and David were talking to him he expressed a desire to see her do the Kama Sutra. She still wasn’t sure about Joe and his professional date. They were hanging around but didn't seem to fit. The Longchamps were of course not invited. But they also weren’t showing any sign of leaving. Finally, Thomas was there but he was only protecting David and was always present, but invisible.

Diane moved over to Leon and Tanya who were sitting on a couch together. David and George we talking to the Longchamps and it appeared, trying to get them to leave. David had caught her eye with an exasperated smile. She saw Joe and his date leave. That answered that question. Their backs were to the couch and Tanya smiled at Diane and said if they didn’t leave soon she was going "start whether they were there or not."

"Honey, you are poured into that dress." She said. "You have to be naked under it."

Diane blushed and nodded her head.

"David has told us all about you." She cooed. “We have looked forward to tonight. But damn when will they leave?" She laughed but meant it.

Leon smiled and agreed. It looked like David was finally steering the elderly couple towards the door. Thomas came and escorted them as David went back to the wet bar shaking his head. Diane watched them and knew that it was time. She too had been waiting; she had looked forward to tonight all week.

"Fuck,” David exclaimed, "I didn’t think they were ever leaving. Diane baby, I need you.'

She immediately arose from the couch and walked sensually to him. As she did, he smiled and lowered his zipper. She laughed playfully but understood. She gave him a chaste peck on the cheek and reached in his trousers as she gracefully dropped to her knees. She pulled his cock out and put it right in her mouth and greedily began to suck him. He sighed contentedly and told everyone to get comfortable. Diane leaned from her knees over to one hip and sat relaxed with David's cock hardening in her mouth. She loved the feel of his manhood. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and bobbed her mouth on and off of his cock. It had only been two weeks since she was with him last but she was so hot or him she was acting like it was her first time. She paused to catch her breath and saw Tanya on her knees bent over George, who was sitting in one of the dining room table chair. She couldn't see everything but she saw enough. Tanya was giving him head too. Her short skirt rode up her bottom and Diane saw the tops of her stockings. She could see a slight movement of her head as she looked over her back.

She turned her attention back to David's cock. He had leaked a little precum and she eagerly licked the tip before returning it deep in her mouth. He was rock hard now and she wanted him to cum. She pumped his cock in her mouth and licked the tip with her tongue as she did. She knew David was enjoying her because he began to pump her mouth taking control of the situation. She moved back onto her knees so he could thrust into her mouth and she could more easily receive him. Diane was in ecstasy, her sex was wet, her body flush, nipples taunt, her mouth caressing David's 8" cock as he pistoned it in and out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby," David moaned, "you suck my cock so damn good. Look up at me baby. Look at me while you take my load."

Diane lifted her eyes upwards and stared into his.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

She felt him tensing and she opened her mouth wider pulling his cock away from the back of her throat in anticipation of what was coming. He groaned and she felt the first burst of warm fluid fill her mouth. Then another and he continued to cum, she swallowed as quickly as she could, knowing there was more. He stopped moving and she tightened her lips around him and milked the rest of his fluid from his cock. She sat back on her knees and let his cock fall from her lips. She smiled, she stood and wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss him. They both looked over at George and Tanya. He too cried out and she was running her lips up and down his shaft while cum erupted from it. Most of it fell on her cheek before she moved away and pumped him with her hand. Diane giggled and asked David what was next.

"I have a surprise for you.”

He turned her around his arms around her waist pulling her bottom into his crotch, his engorged cock pressing into her ass. He whispered in her ear;

"Leon is waiting"

And he was. Diane shivered with excitement. Leon had stripped and she admired his body. It was better than she imagined. He was in body builder shape, lean no body fat, defined abs, thick thighs and most important his hand was wrapped around one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen. He was slowly stroking himself. He wickedly grinned at her.

"Better be careful David, if you let go she may never come back."

Diane looked over; it was Tanya who had spoken. She was teasing obviously. She was turned away from George sitting the floor her back leaning into the chair between his legs, one of her knees up, her leg pulled against her body, her skirt hiked up and a finger slipped under the seam of her red lace panty fully displayed for any to see.

David had moved a hand up to Diane’s dress and was slipping one shoulder strap off then the other. He pulled them lower so the dress fell off of her breasts revealing her flushed erect nipples. His dark hands covered them and he erotically twirled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Honey,” David whispered in her ear as he continued to caress her nipples,” do you like that cock?"

She nodded.

"Do you want to suck his cock like you just sucked mine?"

She nodded.

"Do you want his cock in you, filling you up?"

She nodded.

"Baby go ahead then. He is all for you"

He let her go. Nude from the waist up, the dress hanging at her waist Diane walked the few steps around the coffee table to the couch. She sat next to Leon, who watched her every move. Playfully she put an arm over the back of the couch as she leaned into his body. With her free hand she reached for his cock moving his hand aside. With her hand wrapped around it more than half wasn't covered. She leaned over him and began to kiss his chest, licking his nipple, moving lower. Her tongue darting, tasting his skin. His stomach was like a rock, she tongued his navel teasingly. All the while she stroked his erection. She turned her head laying it onto his belly looking down his body. She let go of his cock and it fell onto his belly, the engorged mushroom head pointing like a missile right at her. Diane closed her eyes, opened her mouth and slid farther down his body letting his cock enter her mouth. She heard David's voice.

"Leon, trust me what you are about to experience is nirvana."

Leon's cock was thicker than David's but Diane easily moved her mouth over it and down his shaft. She closed her lips tight around his manhood and just sucked him before she grasped the base of his cock and lifting it a bit so she could move over him. She slowly began to fellate him using her hands and mouth. Passion over took her once again. While Diane loved having sex with her husband, but the experience of another man, a strong well-endowed man, black as molasses, filling her mouth and her sex brought her to new heights. Leon was such a man.

He pulled her hair away from her face so all could see. She didn’t mind, she wanted them to see her enjoyment. She worked on his cock her lips smoothly sliding up and down the shaft taking him deep down her throat each time. She caressed his balls as she sucked him and then felt her dress being pulled. She pulled away from his cock and turned her head to see Tanya reaching under her gown sliding material up revealing her calves, knees and then thighs. She was totally nude, her body taunt. She obviously was in shape too.

"You don't mind if I join, do you? She asked teasingly

Diane shook her head no, and playfully reached down and lifted the front of her gown higher. Tanya smiled and moved her face between Diane's thighs. With little prelude she buried her tongue in Diane's sex. Until David came on the scene, she had not had a woman since experimenting in college. She was turned on even more and quickly went back to Leon's cock feeling both tongue and cock at each end of her body. Tanya's lounge was making it difficult for Diane to concentrate on the task at hand, making Leon cum. She stopped trying to take him in her mouth and began to lick him like and all day sucker. He loved it as she felt him twitching and then moaning. She casually stroked him a bit, letting Tanya bring her to an even higher level of arousal. As she did she gazed in admiration at Leon's manhood. It was at least 9" long. As she stroked it, she better appreciated that it was thicker than David's. She couldn't suppress the urge to put it back in her mouth and she did so. Tanya was twisting her body trying to get her flat on her back. Everyone took a moment to get more comfortable, she stood and slipped out of her gown, now the 3 of them were naked for all to see.

"Bedroom?" Diane asked.

They all made way for the master bedroom, Diane almost trembling in anticipation. She got to the king-size bed first and fell onto it rolling onto her back. Leon was next and climbed over her, straddling her face and fed his cock into her eager mouth. She was happy to oblige him. She felt hands on her thighs and correctly assumed that Tanya was back between her legs. This time Leon took charge and lifted himself over her and began to slowly, rhythmically fuck her mouth. His thighs covered her view. All she could see was his body in front of her pumping her mouth. Tanya was working magic on her sex and she was quickly overcome with a deep intense orgasm. She felt Tanya’s tongue fall away from her and it was replaced by something much larger and much harder. She spread her legs and let whoever was on top of her slide his cock deep inside her. Before she could focus on the cock between her legs however, Leon moaned and exploded in her mouth unleashing a torrent of hot cum down her throat. His cum was thick and creamy; and there was lots of it. She swallowed to avoid gagging. He slowed his pumping action and then slid off of him, his last bit of semen falling onto her chin. She looked down expecting to see David between her legs. Instead it was George vigorously slamming his manhood deep into her sex. She began to pant and because she finally could concentrate on him, she tightened her pelvis and moved with him. She reached out with her arms towards his shoulders and he lifted her up onto his cock. He tucked his knees under his body and somehow never slid out of her. With her arms and legs wrapped around his body Diane rode him, making sure every centimeter of his cock was inside her each time she fell onto him. She was close to another orgasm but not quite there. Her head rested on his chest and over in a side chair she saw her lover, David, fucking Tanya but watching her with a sly smile. He knew she was having a wonderful time.

"Oh fuck!" George exclaimed, “I am gonna cum."

He lifted and thrust deep inside her and she felt him spasm. She hugged him and paused in her efforts to ride him so she could receive his load. He bucked a few times. He laid her back onto the bed and slowly pulled his cock out from inside her. He was spent. So was she even though he didn’t make her cum. He felt wonderful inside her but she was content to be left alone for a moment.

David was looking at her intently as he continued to screw Tanya doggie style. Diane watched and felt a pang of insecurity as she did. Tanya was a stunning woman and totally different that she was. Shorter, compact, curvy with awesome breasts and one of those perfectly round bottoms she was, in a way, everything Diane wasn't. David was holding onto her ass as he gracefully took her. Diane smiled as she realized that he did everything with class, even fucked. He looked at her and she knew he was about to have an orgasm. She knew from Tanya's squeals she already had one and maybe two. David moaned and exclaimed that he too was about to cum and he pulled her bottom hard against his pelvis and she knew he was putting his seed inside her. She felt another pang of jealousy as she felt that he was hers. He pulled away from her and walked to Diane his cock still erect, glistening with her juices and his cum. He leaned over and kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring every part of her mouth. He stood and she turned on her side to his body to kiss the head of his cock as he stood over her. She licked around the mushroom head as his erection began to recede.

"Mmmm , Di that feels nice. Can you taste her baby?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

Tanya walked over next to them and climbed on top of her and kissed David's cock with her, then just her lips before moving down her body. Her fingers and lips brushed over her nipples, her belly and then reached her sex. She began kissing and licking around her vulva. She was quickly driving Diane wild. Although she was basically straight Diane had learned from David to enjoy women too. Tanya was a beautiful woman and Diane was so turned on by this evening that she was ready to please or be pleased by anyone. She closed her eyes and moaned. Tanya's tongue was dancing all over her clit and pussy and Diane began to get close to another orgasm. She began to rock her hips as Tanya got her closer and closer to another orgasm. She tensed and felt like she was going to break in half as she came once more. Unlike previous orgasms this one was incredibly intense, deeper and longer than normal. It also heightened rather than lessened her arousal. She opened her eyes and looked down her body. Tanya had sat up on her haunches and was sensually wiping her mouth clean of Diane’s juices. She smiled;

"Feel good Diane?" she asked and then turned to look at Leon, "Baby, she is ready for you now."

On cue Leon got up from the chair, his massive cock hanging engorged between his legs and walked to the bed. Diane knew what was next and longed for it. She instinctively parted her legs for him. He took his cock in his hand and aimed it at her pussy. He massaged the head against her slit and ever so slowly pressed; the bulbous head entering her. She tried to relax to accept him but she was tense, he was huge. She tried to keep her eyes open and watch his face and body as he penetrated her. Finally he was deep in her and she felt a fullness she had never experienced before. It was wonderful. Leon looked down at her staring deep into her eyes. He smiled;

"Ready for the rest?” he gave her a wicked grin and pushed.

She felt him moving deeper in her. The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced. She could feel the shaft of his cock on her pussy lips passing deeper in her and it was like a probe, which had to be the tip of his cock deep inside her. She gasped, and then groaned; her body adapted and accepted all of him.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed.

She heard Tanya laugh.

"Yeah, Diane that last inch and a half is killer the first time."

Leon began to fuck her, his cock moving in and out of her like a slow motion piston. She couldn’t help but groan each time he entered her and moan each time he pulled back. He grabbed her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders and then drove deeper into her once more. He was in total control now and he picked up the speed of his thrusts. She heard in the background David and others telling him to "give it to her", "fuck her good" and other chants. She didn’t mind. She wanted it.

After a few minutes he pulled out and rolled her onto her belly and told her to lift her bottom for him. She willingly did so and she felt him quickly reenter her from behind. In this position her clit was immediately stimulated and she pressed back into him because that made her even hornier. Diane leaned over more her face pressed against the mattress, her butt even higher letting Leon penetrate her even deeper. She groaned in ecstasy. She felt movement above her and lifted her head. Tanya was climbing onto the bed above her and slid her hips under Diane's face; her sex spread open inviting her in. Diane was in such a state of passion she couldn't resist. She used her fingers to part Tanya's lips and pressed her lips and tongue against Tanya's sex. She licked her with a frenzy trying to match the movement of Leon behind her. She heard a camera clicking and she knew she was being photographed. She didn’t care. Leon brought her to another orgasm and quickly one followed. She was licking Tanya's clit and she felt her spasm, she knew she had brought her off. Leon then almost slammed her forward as he cried out. She knew he was cumming deep in her. She tightened her muscles around his cock and tried to squeeze every drop out of him. She collapsed onto Tanya's body; Leon fell on top of her. They were exhausted. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had had.

"I have seen some fucking before but that was amazing" David exclaimed. "Satisfied baby?"

Diane could only smile; she was too spent to talk. She could still feel Leon in her and she wanted to enjoy the moment. In a minute he lifted himself off of her and she felt his cock fall out of her sex.

David was speaking again. "We need to get you home baby it’s almost 2 am."

He told Thomas to be ready to leave to get her home. She got up and went to the shower, took a fast one and got dressed. There was no denying that she had been fucked and fucked often. Sheepishly she hoped no one saw her as she left. She walked back into the suite. Everyone was dressed. She kissed Tanya and George. She turned to Leon and embraced him, then kissed him deeply. Finally, she turned to David and mouthed "thank you" and then fell into his arms kissing him with a passion reserved only for him. He caressed her bottom and returned the kiss.

"Thomas, get her home safe."

And with that she left.

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments