Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth is Better than Fiction

"A secret crush on the sister of my wife's best friend turns real due to Lush Stories Web Site"

26
4 Comments 4
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
“Robert! We need to talk!”

I recognized Riley’s number in my cell phone. Riley was an acquaintance, the sister of my wife’s best friend. Riley was in her late thirties and divorced, with two teenage girls - one a bit on the wild side and the other living with Riley.

Riley and I were Facebook friends and practically neighbors as well. She lived in the same neighborhood, but a few streets over from me.

I had always had a secret crush on Riley, but managed to keep things in check by avoiding her, except through an occasional response on social media and the serendipitous greetings around town. So when she called me and said we needed to talk, I was a bit surprised.

“About what?” I inquired.

“Just come by my apartment and I’ll tell you,” Riley responded.

“Now or later?” I inquired.

“Sooner than later is better,” Riley responded. I scratched my head and stared at the work on my computer screen.

“What the heck?” I thought to myself…"Nothing ventured, nothing gained.”

Since I didn’t know Riley’s apartment number, I told her she had to give me a hint.

“Seven Zero Four,” she responded.

I was a bit nervous as I knocked on the apartment door. The door opened and Riley peered around from behind it.

Riley stood about five foot four and was weight proportional, but top heavy. Normally, I like smaller breasted women, but Riley’s vivaciousness complemented her physique. With dishwater dirty blonde hair, she always had that “I’ll rock your world,” attitude. She was a self-made woman, determined and had a California-like free-style spirit.

I stepped into the small apartment, which was well decorated. Another friend of Riley’s sat on the couch. She smiled as I entered.

Riley closed the apartment door and then stood with her hands on her hips, looking at me.

“Do I get a hug?” she asked.

I opened my arms and held them out. We embraced like the old friends we seemed to be.

Riley had a some hip-hugging, way-too-tight blue jeans and a sports bra that barely contained “momma and papa”, as she liked to call her 40ddd breasts.

Turning towards the couch, she remarked, “This is Jessie. She is my fish-partner.”

I had no idea what a “fish-partner” was, but later learned that Riley and Jessie had a joint business venture in which they taught young kids how to swim, which explained not only the terminology, but the deep dark tans that both Riley and Jessie sported.

Jessie smiled from her seated position on the couch. If there was a doppelganger for Riley, Jessie would have been it. Equally stunning and outwardly beautiful, Jessie seemed a bit reserved, or so I thought.

“Sit down,” Riley instructed.

I started to take a seat in a chair by the dining room table, when Riley redirected me to the couch. I sat down about an arms distance from Jessie.

“Scoot over,” Riley instructed, as she grabbed her iPad from the dining room table and attempted to sit next to me. I moved over closer towards Jessie, as Riley plopped down on the couch beside me. Riley stretched her legs out and rested them on the coffee table in front of us, the top button of her jeans coming unfastened. I pretended to not notice.

“I’ve been working on a video project,” Riley remarked, “and I need your professional eyes to tell what you think.”

Riley handed me her iPad and used the scroll bar to position a video on the screen for our viewing, as I held the iPad in my hands.

The video was a short one, of about a minute or so, of products – leather products, like key rings, purses, knife sheaths, and jewelry- made by Riley and some of her friends. I watched the short video as both Riley and Jessie leaned against me. The sweet clean aroma of both girls was tantalizing and for once I was glad I had a device in my hand to hide what was happening in my trousers.

The video ended.

“What do you think?” Riley asked.

“It’s pretty good,” I replied.

“Maybe you can help us shoot some more shots,” Riley injected, “with us as models.”

I had no problem with her suggestion.

Riley took the iPad from me.

“But videos is not what I wanted to ask you about,” Riley remarked, as she opened the browser on the iPad.

I watched as she opened a web page for story-telling.

I sat in stunned silence as she opened the web page and went right to a story I had written and that had been posted on the page. Even worse, it was a fictional piece I had written about Riley, but had changed the names. Riley didn’t say a word.

“It’s fictional,” I stammered out.

Riley smiled.

“I know it is, but really now, my boobs are not that big, are they?” Riley inquired. I could tell Riley was enjoying the awkwardness of the situation.

Riley put her hand on my upper thigh and squeezed.

“I had no idea you even remotely liked me,” Riley remarked.

“It’s just a fantasy,” I replied.

“Fantasies aren’t a bad thing,” Riley replied. I glanced at Jessie. Her wink and smile told me I was in serious trouble. Riley slipped her hand up to my crotch and cupped my balls, while applying a light squeeze on my manhood. I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

Riley stood up in front of me, parting my legs with a tap of her foot, so she could stand between them. I watched as she turned and faced away from me, and then slowly and suggestively peel her jeans from her body, looking back at me, to gauge my reaction. She had on a pink thong which barely covered what needed to be covered. She stepped out of the jeans and faced me, biting down on her lower lip, her long hair cascading over her shoulders.

Riley stepped forward and placed a knee on each side of my hips, settling down on my thighs.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

She crossed her arms. Reaching under the sides of her sports bra, she pulled it over her head and tossed it to the side. She looked at Jessie.

“Come on girl,” Riley remarked, “I need some help here.”

Jessie turned on the couch next to me and stripped out of her sports bra as well.

“Now, we’re talking,” Riley responded.

Jessie’s breasts were a bit smaller than Riley’s, but every bit as perky, with rock hard nipples.

Riley fiddled with the button and zipper of my trousers. Within seconds, she had found her prize.

“Oh boy!” Riley exclaimed, wrapping her fingers around my cock and pulling it out of my underwear. She pushed off my thighs and took up a position, kneeling between my parted legs. She pulled at my trousers and underwear, stripping them off of me.

I looked over at Jessie, who simply smiled back at me. I leaned over towards her. She leaned in towards me and without so much as a word, we found ourselves locked in a very serious kiss. I was mesmerized, so much so, that it took a few seconds before I realized Riley had my seven and half inch rod stuffed into her mouth. I placed my hands on Jessie’s boobs and lightly massaged each one, as our tongues danced wickedly between us. When I kissed her neck, she left out a deep sign. I worked my way to her breasts and lightly flicked my tongue across her nipples. She struggled to get out of her jeans, pushing them down her thighs. I could smell the sweet aroma of her sex.

Jessie was totally bare, not a pubic hair. She stood on the couch, her legs on either side of me, her pussy, glistening bright pink, just inches from my face. I slid a finger up to the folds of her vagina and parted it. She peered down at me and smiled.

Riley never broke stride sucking on my cock, her head bobbing up and down.

I was about to explode.

“No, no, no, no!” Jessie exclaimed at my pronouncement. “I want it!”

Riley took a step back and stood up in front of me as Jessie settled down on to my lap, facing away from me, my cock pressing against her ass. Riley stripped out of her g-string and sat on the couch beside me. She closed her eyes and settled back on to the couch, her head resting on the back portion of the upright sectional, her fingers buried deep inside of her pussy.

Jessie repositioned herself, sliding my cock into her hot pussy. It was a tight fit at first and she grimaced, but then a smile crossed her face as she settled down on top of me, leaning back against me, my cock buried deep inside of her. She thrust her hips back and forth, in a rocking motion, her hands pushing down on my thighs. Her shoulder length light blonde hair was going everywhere.

Jessie stood in front of me, her ass and pussy practically right in my face. She bent forward and looked back at me.

“Put it in my ass,” she demanded.

I was shocked. I had never ass-fucked anyone, not even my wife.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Pleeease,” Jessie pleaded, as she backed her ass up to my groin. I slipped the head of my cock in towards her asshole. It would not go in. Jessie reached between the sofa seat cushion and took out a tube of KY-Jelly. She squirted a large amount of the lubrication directly on my cock and then placed a glob on the end of her fingers, which she then inserted into her asshole. On a second try, she pushed down on top of my cock. I slipped into her asshole, but I didn’t go in very far. It was a very tight fit. Jessie shrieked.

“Oh! Fuck me!” she hollered, her hands on my thighs. Her entire body seemed to stiffen and then shake. I pulled out.

“Fuck me, baby!” Jessie hollered.

I grabbed Jessie by the hand and pulled her towards the only door I knew that might lead to a bedroom. Riley followed.

Jessie spread her legs and welcomed my tool back into her dripping wet pussy. As I pounded her pussy, Riley took up a new position, her knees straddled her friend’s head, facing me. Jessie wasted no time attacking Riley’s bald pussy. Riley couldn’t contain herself very long and pretty soon, she was biting down on her lower lip, leaning forward, her hands on my back, scratching and clawing. I pulled Jessie to the edge of the bed, and with her came Riley. I stood and rammed my cock back into Jessie’s pussy. I stared intently at Riley. She leaned forward and our mouths met – our first kiss and boy was it a good one! I shot my load deep into Jessie as Riley and I exchanged passionate kisses.

I had always secretly wanted to share in the passion of Riley. I never in my wildest imagination ever thought it would ever happen, much-less in the way it happened. Jessie screamed as my cum shot deep inside of her.

“Oh...my...fucking...gawd!” she exclaimed, pausing before each word. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

I unloaded so hard and with such a force that my cum flooded the bed, along with Jessie’s juices. I collapsed the side of the girls, spent.

I watched as both girls continued to pleasure each other, Jessie with her face buried into Riley’s pussy and Riley with her face buried between Jessie’s parted legs. Both girls seemed to have an insatiable appetite for each other. I later learned that while Riley had been married, she swung both ways. Her declaration was a not a total surprise to me, since once of her daughters was the same way.

I apologized to Riley for not having the stamina to get a second erection.

“That’s okay,” she replied with a smile. “I know here you live.”

The three of us lay naked on the bed for quite some time. Before I realized it, it was close to five o-clock and I knew I needed to get back home before my wife arrived from work.

As I dressed, I looked back at the two lovers still naked on the bed.

Riley smiled. “So I guess you’ll write this little escapade up as well, won’t ya?” Riley inquired. 

I smiled, as I slipped on my shirt and buttoned it up.

“Give about an hour," I responded.

I hope I did justice to the story ladies...and thanks for the afternoon fun.

Riley – anytime babe!

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments