Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Couples

"A close couple gets even closer"

51
9 Comments 9
4.1k Views 4.1k
696 words 696 words

My wife and I had been friends with Dave and Cheryl for fifteen years. We were neighbours for the first eight years, and our kids were close friends with theirs. We occasionally got together for drinks in their hot tub.

Usually, we'd have a few drinks, enjoy ourselves and walk the few blocks home. That night, however, we had quite a bit more to drink than normal.

The conversation turned a lot more flirtatious and I noticed Dave had his hand on my wife's leg under the water. He always did get a little handsy when he drank, and I could tell that Cheryl noticed as well.

My beer was finished so I got out to grab a few more. Cheryl followed me into the kitchen, her full bottom dripping water as she walked past me. We stopped at the counter and she leaned over and put her hand on the front of my shorts and pulled me close. My cock reacted quickly as she pushed me up to the counter and trapped me in an embrace. She pulled down the front of my swim shorts and sank to her knees and took me in her mouth. She licked around my head and grabbed my ass with her hands. She worked quickly and in no time I was cumming in her mouth. I was surprised as she had never hinted at anything more than friendship. She stood up, straightened her bikini top, grabbed a bottle of wine and went back outside without saying a word.

I grabbed a couple of beers and headed back outside and found the three of them in the hot tub, my wife in the middle. She had her eyes closed and her head leaned back. Dave and Cheryl each had one hand under the water. The two ladies started kissing, while Dave rubbed them both. Cheryl broke the kiss and Dave removed both of their bikini tops, letting their breasts out.

I had never seen my wife even look at a woman let alone act like this. My cock was so hard it ached. She started to play with Cheryl's nipples while Dave licked hers. He looked at me for permission and I just pulled Cheryl's bottoms off and began fingering her pussy. My wife sat up on the edge of the hot tub, and she moaned as Dave started eating her out. I slid my cock into Cheryl and started fucking her as we watched her husband eat my wife.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

Dave stood up and pulled off his shorts, his hard cock on display. It was uncut and thick. He pushed it into my wife and immediately started hammering her. Fucking her hard until she orgasmed and he came inside her. Watching this pushed me to cum inside Cheryl, hard and deep. When I finished, she went over and ate Dave's cum out of her pussy. She kept going until my wife orgasmed again.

By this time, the girls were drunk and tired and headed inside to crash. Dave and I stayed in the hot tub not saying anything after what had just happened. We were both still naked and I could see his cock in the water. He moved beside me and reached under the water and grabbed my cock. I spread my legs to give him more access as he played with my cock. He turned and kissed me deeply.

I stood up and bent over the edge of the tub, and Dave took the hint and licked my asshole for a few minutes. He lined his fat dick up to my hole, and fucked me gently, taking his time and savouring every minute. After what seemed like hours, he pushed in hard and shot his load deep inside me. I was exhausted, but my cock was still hard, oozing precum. Dave knelt and took my cock in his mouth and sucked me into his lips. I came in seconds, spurting on his lips and face.

After we cleaned up, we found the ladies in bed asleep. I fell asleep, the events running through my head. It looked like a new course for our friendship, and I wanted more!

Published 
Written by Curvedcock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments