Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend cottage with friends - Pt 3 – Later in Bed

"Julie tells me of her lesbian and threesome experience"

18
6 Comments 6
23.3k Views 23.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
When I finally got to bed, Julie was under the covers with a big grin on her face.

“What’s with the Cheshire Cat smile?” I asked.

“You’ll never believe what I’ve been up to”

“Try me”

“Well, you know that I dashed to the bathroom for a pee and Jayne followed me. I got there first and sat quickly on the loo. Jayne came in stark naked and holding herself between her legs and saying how she also needed to pee urgently.

‘Open your legs’ she said ‘I can’t wait, I’m bursting’.

So I did and she sat on me – facing me, her tits in my face.

She started to pee against my tummy and warm liquid ran down and over my clit. Then she kissed me and put her tongue in my mouth. It was lovely and my tongue went to hers. It was so sexy. I’d only just come and I wanted more. We squeezed each others tits and I pinched on her nipples. They were so hard and I said I wanted to suck them, and they were so good when my lips licked them.

She squashed her tits into my face and held them so I was buried in her cleavage. I could smell her perfume, her sweat and the aroma of her sex. She said we should get comfortable, so we moved to the floor on top of some towels

I started to touch Julie and stroke her “Not too much as I’m a bit tender”. My cock rubbed against her thigh and her hand moved around it.

“We lay side by side kissing and tonguing each other and touching everywhere, squeezing her cheeks, grinding our pussies together. She suggested we trib.

“What’s that?”

“Just lay there and open you legs”.

“She moved so that her legs and mine crossed over and our pussies were touching. Pussy to pussy; our juices were mixing together. Then she began to grind against me and I did the same to her. We were both wet and mixed with cum and squelching. It was an amazing feeling and I was the first to come. Jayne came – very noisily. We lay still to enjoy the moment.”

I was hard and Julie’s hand was massaging me so her hand was sticky with pre-cum from the end of my cock

“I thought that was it but Jayne got off me and moved to lie on top in a 69 position so her pussy was over my face.”

I moved over on top of Julie “Please be gentle. My pussy has had so much attention, licking, fingering and fucking. You’ll have to move slowly”. I slowly eased myself into her beautiful juicy hot cunt.

“Jayne’s tongue began to lick me so I licked her. When she put her tongue inside me - I put my tongue in her. It was so, so good. It was like when Anna and I sleep together but better.

HelenaWatson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaWatson

Jayne lapped at my pussy lips and sucked on them. I did the same and she wiggled her hips above me. Her pussy was so pink; so wet; so inviting. I felt her hands part my petals and she pulled my clit with her fingers as I did the same to her. Her arse hole looked tempting so I gave that a lick to make it wet and then eased a finger gently inside her bum like you do to me sometimes.”

My cock was straining to hold back even though I was moving slowly. The mental picture she was creating was so hot as she described Jayne’s cunt that only an hour or so ago I had licked, sucked and fingered but not seen. I know it was dark then but the picture painted by Julie was so vivid. “Go on tell me more” I said as I continued to stroke my cock in and out.

“As we were doing 69, I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and saw Sam creep in. Jayne was facing away so she didn’t know he was there, naked and his cock hard as he knelt down by my head. He raised his finger to shush me and moved my hands off Jayne’s bum cheeks and pussy then moved his onto her. I watched as he slid a finger into each hole. I carried on licking her clit. I’d never been that close to see someone being finger-fucked and arse-fingered – especially at the same time. I reached for Sam’s cock to stroke it. He moved nearer so it was only a few inches away from me. I took my mouth away from Jayne as he pushed forward to touch her juicy cunt. I heard her say ‘Hi there big boy. Are you going to fuck me?’ and then he slid himself in with his balls within licking distance of my mouth – so that’s what I did. I licked and sucked his balls as he fucked Jayne. When I could, my tongue found the point where his cock was sliding into her, so I licked both of them at the same time”

My cock couldn’t hold back much longer but I wanted to hear more.

“Once or twice Sam took his cock out and moved it for me to lick so I could suck her juices off it. Then he’d slide back in. A couple more strokes and he’d do it again. It was so sexy; so up close to watch him fucking. It was really beautiful to see, Jayne was still rubbing my clit and she must have had three fingers fucking my cunt. She started to moan louder as Sam fucked her faster and faster. I felt his balls tense as I was sucking them and he throbbed cum into her over and over again. His and her juices started dripping out of her and I lapped it up and …”

Julie had stopped talking. She’d fallen asleep just as I shot my load into her. What a woman; how fantastic she was at telling me stories; how wonderful she was to fuck; What an incredibly sexy wife I had – still have.



To be continued


Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments