Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens In The Cinema Doesnt Always Stay There

"One lucky man gets a suprise threesome"

17
9 Comments 9
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I was waiting outside the cinema for you. I was becoming worried as the movie started in 5 mins and you were already 10 minutes late. I tried calling you several times but there was no answer. I was about to ring you again when I felt big hands grab my ass and soft kisses on my neck. Those hands slowly crept around to my crotch and were slightly pressing into my clit area while I could feel the big bulge in your pants pressing into my ass.

You spun me around to face you and immediately cover my mouth with yours. Exploring my mouth with your tongue and grabbing my ass to pull me closer to you. I slowly creep my hand down your front to massage your growing bulge. You started trailing kisses down my neck while I started to unzip your pants.

You growl in my ear and smack my hands away. You zip your pants back up and spin me around in front of you and walk me into the theatre so that no one can see your excitement. As I had already bought the tickets we walked straight into the movie and sat down in the back corner. There was only 1 other person in the theatre and she was sitting over the other side a few rows in front. She was on the phone and fighting with whoever was on the other end.

Your hand then was suddenly up my dress and movie my thong aside, seeking my clit. Once you find it you start to tease it softly. I softly moan into your ear as you pull down the top of my dress and bra and start to softly nibble and lick my nipples. You can tell I’m getting close and just before I cum you stop everything so I don’t finish. I sigh grumpily and you start to kiss me again just as the movie is starting. We turn to watch and you begin to undo your pants, which I fail to notice as I’m still huffy about not finishing. You grab my hand and wrap it around your exposed cock and begin to slowly pump with my hand giving me a message. I go on to do it myself while you pay more attention to the movie. After 5 mins of me jacking you off first slow then fast you tell me to get down on my knees and suck it even with the other woman there. You help me get down and then slam my head down onto your cock straight away. You hold me there for a few seconds before letting me off then let me go to work on you while you try to pay attention to what is on the screen.

I swap between sucking your cock, licking the head and playing with and sucking on your balls all the while the movie is playing behind me. I look up to see that your eyes are closed and your head is tilted back obviously enjoying the attention. I close my eyes and try to take you all the way in again when I feel a hand on the back of my head pushing me in further until I can’t take anymore. I come off and see that the other woman is playing with one of her nipples and looking at me with such lust in her eyes. I continue to jack you off while she pulls me up and takes my mouth with hers. You open your eyes to see me and her making out on top of you and I feel your cock bulge in my hand as you watch us make out while she is still playing with her own nipples.

She breaks it and pulls down my dress completely letting my tits spill out as you had taken my bra and panties off long ago. She takes one in her mouth and pinches the other while you start to finger me and encourage me to continue to wank you slowly. She asks me if I will allow you to finger her as well so I lift up her skirt and find she is completely shaven and panty-less. I rub her clit slowly before taking your other hand and shoving your fingers up her cunt to find that she is extremely wet. We hear her moan around my nipple as you finger us both slowly, while increasing the speed every now and again. Her and I start to make out again while I unbutton her top and playing with her nipples. She takes your cock in her hand so I can play with her tits and starts slowly rubbing up and down your cock. You can feel us both about to cum so you stop and say we should go somewhere else with more room. So we all get dressed and leave about half way through the movie.

She says that she lives just down the street and that we can all go there. We all jump in my car and drive the 2 minutes to her house. She lets us in and you urge us both in before closing the door behind you. As soon as we are in the house you find the light and tell us both to strip. We do exactly what you ask and then you take a tit in each hand and just look at us for a little, while still teasing our nipples. You step away and tell us you want us both to suck you off right there. We get on our knees and I cup or balls in my hand while she take your cock in hers and lightly sucks the tip while taking more and more of your huge cock in her mouth. I tickle your balls with my tongue and one by one take them into my mouth and suck lightly making you moan with both of our hot little mouths in you.

You hold her head and slam your cock into the back of her throat making her gag again and again. Fucking her face furiously while you grab my hair to pull me back to my feet and take my nipple onto your mouth and suck hard onto it. You then push me back down to my knees and fuck my face while you finger her and bite her nipple making her moan loudly. You push her down to her knees again and hold my head so you can fuck my face properly and pull out just as you cum over both our faces and tits. You then order us to the bathroom to take a shower together. She takes my hand and leads me to her bathroom while you follow slowly grabbing one of her dining chairs on the way.

We both jump in the shower and begin to wash each other of all the cum over our bodies. You open the shower door and sit just outside watching us as she lathers up her hands and starts by washing my tits slowly all the while rubbing around my nipples then moves down my stomach and then my legs. Leaving the best til last she opens up the skin around my clit and washes that but with her tongue. Making me gasp loudly, she flicks it before taking it between her lips and lightly sucking on it making me moan again and again.

LorenHolmes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenHolmes

She then puts 2 of her little fingers into my pussy and slowly rotates them inside me. You tell her not to make me cum yet but to get me close. I begin to whimper knowing that I’m so close to finishing so she stops and stand up before spinning me around and doing my back, starting with my shoulders and down my back before getting to my ass. She spreads my cheeks and slides one finger into my ass while reaching around to pinch my nipples. I’m so ready by now that every touch is like fireworks on my skin and the water that is running over both our bodies makes it so much more intense.

She stops and hands the soap to me; I pull her to me and suck both her nipples in turn before I soap them up. Running my soaping hands down her body, I stop at her stomach and go down to her ankles, slowly doing both legs working my way back up. I rinse my hands off before spreading her legs, looking up at her face and jamming 3 fingers into her juicy pussy, making her scream. I fuck her fast with my hand and bury my face into her clit so u can use my tongue on her. She starts to breathe quicker and we could all tell she was getting close. You tell me to make her cum and don’t stop what I’m doing til you say. I go faster with my hand and suck her clit into my mouth once more while I flick it with my tongue. Her pussy clenches my fingers as she screams and cum around my hand, her juices seeping out of her pussy. I don’t stop and wait for you to tell me to quit as her legs start to shake badly and she starts to slide down the wall.

You wait about a minute before telling me to stop and I break away from her clit and take my hands out of her pussy. You tell me to stick them in her mouth and that she is to suck them clean. She hungrily takes them in her mouth and sucks every last bit off before kissing me deeply with her tongue. You turn the shower off and order us to the bedroom, so we slowly walk there as she is still getting her legs back. You tell us to strip you down, and as I reach for your pants you grab me and kiss me hard while kneading my naked ass with your hand. I pull your pants completely down and take your socks and shoes off as well while she unbuttons your shirt and takes off your singlet. Once we have you naked you tell me to lay down on the bed in the middle. You then tell her to eat my pussy but not to let me cum. I keep wondering why you won’t allow me to cum yet but I stop as her mouth gets to my exposed clit. She spread my legs wide so she can get in deeper. I watch as you crawl underneath her start to eat her out while she does me. She moans and the vibrations from her mouth send me reeling, I start to writhe underneath her as she slips one finger inside me and slowly reaches everywhere she can touch. I want to cum and try to get the as quickly as I can so she can’t stop in time but you can tell and pulls her away from me so she has to stop. I groan but watch as you continue to tease her pussy with your tongue and fingers. I crawl around and lift her up so I can suck on her nipples at the same time as you eat her out. She begins to pant and I pinch her nipples and kiss her as she cums in your mouth and moans into mine.

When she is finished she almost collapses on top of you but you roll her off you so that she is laying on her back on the bed. You order me to you and force me to suck your cock which is hard and throbbing once again. I lick the underside and around the head before taking it all in my mouth, while she is still recovering beside us with her eyes closed and still breathing heavily. You rest your hand on my head softly and rub her tits while you watch me take you in my mouth over and over again. You push me off you and lay me down on my back with my legs open wide, she comes over and kisses me while playing with my tits before kissing my neck and going lower to my nipples. By this time you still hadn’t fucked either of us so you crouch between my legs and feel how tight I am from still not coming, and then rub the head of your cock from my clit to the entrance of my pussy several times before shoving it in as far as it will go making me scream and clutch the bed covers underneath me. I continue to moan loudly as you hold my legs up high and pound my pussy so hard I move every time you go in while her mouth and tongue still tease my aching nipples.

My pussy starts to clench around your cock and you feel me about to cum so you pull out of me, and then pull her around so that she is laying on top of me completely with our legs intertwined and our pussies only centimetres from each other. You order us to kiss each other while you fuck her hole then mine, going back and forwards from each other until you shove into her and push her down onto me to stop her body from moving every time you thrust. You get close and stop telling her to lay down on her back and me to put my pussy over her mouth and for her to tease me while I sucked you some more. You played with my tits and although I didn’t make any noise you knew when I was getting close and lifted me up off of her and bent me over the bed while you stood behind me and shoved your fat throbbing cock into me so hard that it hit the back of me. She laid underneath my body and sucked and bit my nipples some more, by now my body was on fire. Everything that either of you did felt incredible to me and with u jamming or cock into me I new that I was going to cum soon. She reached down and started to tease my clit at the same time and I new I would finish soon no matter what. You whisper in my ear “cum for me baby” and I exploded, my pussy clenched your cock so hard you started to cum deep inside me while she continued to play with my body. I couldn’t stand afterwards and blacked out for a while.

I slightly recall someone putting my dress back on me and then you putting me into the car before waking up back home in bed with you already awake watching me while jacking off slowly. You just smiled at me before climbing on top for round 2, or is it 3?

Published 
Written by babiprincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments