Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild Encounters

"A sex therapist encounters more than she bargained for..."

24
16 Comments 16
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Looking deep into Jack’s brown eyes, I thought I saw the hurt and distrust buried deep within. He met my gaze, not with arrogance or shame, just what looked like that he was waiting for me to throw him a lifeline. I didn’t think that I could be the one to rescue him or wanted to help him out of his misery. I have problems of my own, haunting and scaring me too much to reach out to another. It seemed as if we were two lost souls adrift in the river of life.

I wanted to drop my gaze, to shut my companion out, to close my own soul to his penetrating enquiry, but his eyes held me. I couldn’t move. I wanted him to reach out, to move me. But he didn’t. Instead, his gaze touched me where I thought no one could ever bring back to life.

I could feel deep within my vagina a life stirring, moisture forming, a pulse throbbing. This was confusing. How could it be? How could there be life again after all the damaged some asshole did to me? I wanted to say something, to break off the contact, to close the life gushing in my sex…

“Sshhhh,” he said softly, putting his mouth over my lips. “She can still hear us.”

For a moment I was confused. I thought I was drowning in his eyes and in my own passion, but his finger on my lips woke me up to another dangerous reality. We were standing in an open field, close to a few large trees, hugging each other. I sensed the danger standing about thirty yards away. A low rumble coming from the danger triggered my first instinct to run and hide.

I needed to disappear behind anything, a blade of grass would do. But I suppose one could expect to encounter a large elephant in, what the brochure called; “Big Five Country,” namely, a private game reserve next to the South African Kruger National Park.

Breaking off our eye contact, I slowly turned my head to look at the magnificent beast. She extended her ears, while she raised her head and trunk. With an earth-shattering trumpet, she kicked up a hell of a lot of dust and charged at us.

“Stand still, Clarisa,” Jack whispered in my ear. “This is only a mock charge. As soon as she turns around, move closer to the tree.” Easy for you to say, but not easy to do when you’re shaking with fear, I thought.

The elephant with her large tusks stopped in a cloud of dust, some ten yards from us. With a growling rumble, she slowly turned around. As her head turned away from us, Jack broke the embrace and scrambled for the tree. I was left standing there to face the beast alone. My legs didn’t want to obey my brain.

How the hell did I get myself in this position?

She slowly turned around and walked up to me, her trunk searching my face and body. I saw her beautiful eyes greeting me with a wink of her long lashes. Her trunk moved all over me, smelling my fear but also my fascination. The longer we stood, eyeing one another, I began to realize that my fear was replaced with a warmth coming from this majestic and gentle fellow-creature.

We found each other. Then she touched my hand, giving me permission to feel her rough skin, the power and gentleness of her trunk. Rooted to the ground, I was fascinated by this encounter.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Jack making a move to distract the elephant. I just shook my head. Her trunk found the front of my loose-fitting khaki shirt and ripped it off, leaving my full breasts exposed. She gently tucked at my pants, nudging me to undo the buttons.

Once I was naked, the matriarch took my pants, turned around and slowly walked away, leaving me speechless. When she disappeared among the trees and I couldn’t see her anymore, my legs gave way. I slumped to the ground, breathing hard. Jack was beside me in a flash. At least she didn’t take my boots.

“You know how lucky you are?” Jack put my head in his lap. “The locals will hail you as Indlovuthambile, The Elephant Tamer. This has never happened before, not with her. You have been touched by the gods.”

“She took my clothes,” I said as I tried to hide my breasts and shaved mons from his prying eyes. His growing erection pushed against the back of my head, reminding me of the male potency. “Stop staring at me.”

“No man with enough blood in his veins to make his heart pump, can ignore such beauty,” said Jack as I tried to get up. He held me back, his hands burning hot on my naked skin, sending erotic pulses to my throbbing pussy. Then he kissed me, his sensual lips pressing against mine and his tongue seeking entrance into my mouth.

Gasping for air, I opened my mouth to let his warm tongue slip in, exploring my mouth. Breathing heavily, I could feel my chest heaving with passion and my pussy getting wetter by the second.

When his hand found my breast and his fingers my nipples I was beyond care. My sanity was replaced by a burning desire, by a passion that was beyond my understanding. I wanted him, I wanted a man deep inside me.

Ripping off his clothes, I pushed him onto his back and planted kisses all over his muscled body until I found his erect manhood. It has been years since I last tasted a man, but my oral technique didn’t let me down. His cock, thick and throbbing, felt heavy in my hands and the mushroom head velvety smooth under my tongue. Pumping and sucking his shaft a small amount of liquid leaked from his slit. It tasted salty and nice.

“Oh no, not so fast,” he warned. “I don’t want to explode before I’ve tasted you. Come sit on my face."

Reluctantly, I let go of his cock, slithered across his sweaty body to sit with my legs beside his face and my naked pussy over his mouth. He grabbed my thighs and pulled my pussy closer to his darting tongue. I shivered as he swiped his tongue from my vagina to my clit a few times and then sucked my protruding button into his mouth. Sensations exploded through my body, sending me into a shaking frenzy.

“Fuck,” I said, as I popped my clit from his mouth and moved back over his incredible body. “I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me hard.”

He took his shaft in his hand and guided it into my aching, wet pussy. The girth stretched my pussy muscles and filled me completely. No dildo ever felt as good as that warm flesh entered my flesh. I rode him as he thrust his cock to meet me halfway. Absolute pleasure filled my being, erasing all thoughts and emotions. We melted into one being, one with nature, and one with the universe.

My mind went blank as I howled to express the explosion of my orgasm. Jack shot his seed into my sterile womb. I fell onto his body, exhausted, the world around us covered in silence.

Walking back on naked unsteady legs with semen leaking from my pussy to our vehicle, it was as if covers fell off my eyes and all my senses. My mind was no longer busy with irrelevant thoughts about the encounter. I was at peace with myself and the world. I could hear a bird calling his mate, a snake slithering across the dry leaves underfoot, the monotonous shrill call of an insect in the midday heat. I didn’t know any of the names of the birds, trees, insects or animals, but I knew their, and my, nature.

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

Driving back to the camp, with Jack, my new lover, behind the wheel, I couldn’t believe what had happened to me and what I have done with this hunk of a man. This was my first time in Africa, in the bush, being touched by a wild animal and for the first time in seven years making love to a man. Maybe I have been touched by something, but I was from London, living in Kensington as a sex therapist. The only nature I knew was my own body and those of other women.

“You know what it means. Don’t you?”

In the past hour, everything had changed forever.

“That I am mad? That the African sun fried my brains and my shame?” Then it occurred to me. “You’re not married, are you?”

“No, but I am in a relationship.”

“Oh, god no. I am sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” I felt my nakedness more than ever. I wanted to disappear in a puff of smoke. “I’ll tell her that I forced myself onto you.”

“You can tell HIM.”

“You’re gay and you just fucked a woman…”

“Bi, actually. I am bisexual,” Jack said as he slowed down to let a rhinoceros pass. “I love pussy as much as the next man, but I also love cock as much as the next woman or man.”

“Oh. Okay.”

My emotions and thoughts were so scrambled that I couldn’t rely on them to get me through the drive back to the camp. I had to revert back to my training as a sex therapist. It was my knowledge of sex therapy that got me the invitation as a keynote speaker to a World Convention of Ecotherapists in South Africa.

My thesis was that when we honor women’s bodies, we would honor nature. This wasn’t something new or a startling revelation, but the ecotherapists loved the idea. I supposed that they were just as horny as the rest of us.

“To get back to my question,” insisted Jack. “It means that you have to present your lecture and walk around for the rest of the week in the clothes you have on now.”

oOo

“Ladies and gentlemen. It gives me great pleasure to present and introduce to you our keynote speaker, Clarisa Keller,” said the MC for the evening, a distinguished ecopsychologist from the USA. “Clarisa is a sex therapist who wants to engage all forms of environmental issues with the importance of the female body. Please give her a warm eco-welcome.”

As the applause faded and dressed in a loose-fitting summer dress and sandals, I walked up to the podium and faced an audience of one hundred men and women. The auditorium was spacious and grand enough to accommodate the rich and famous. This was a travesty. Such wealth and opulence when we face the destruction of our only home. Then I knew why I had to do what I had to do.

“The woman’s vagina, her pussy, is the most sacred place in the universe.” I had to get their attention to get my message across. I stepped from behind the podium, loosened the shoulder strings of the dress and let it drop to the floor. I stood there naked as the matriarch wanted. I heard gasps, wolf whistles and a few nasty comments coming from the audience. I even detected a few men taking pictures with their phones.

“That is exactly my point.” I took the microphone from the podium and walked up to the first row. “It seems as if some of you cannot view the female body other than a commodity, an instrument of pleasure, disgust, arousal or ridicule. The way you treated me here tonight is the way you treat nature. You who are supposed to get your clients into nature so that nature can heal their souls, treat a naked woman as a potential fuck.”

A few people from Britain stood up and walked out, followed by the Arabian delegates. A man in the back row offered me his jacket.

“You sit in your ivory towers, roughing it for a night or two in the countryside with a few rich clients and then declare them cured. I say bullshit.” I knew that was a generalization and that ecotherapists do great work, but the audience’s reaction to my nudity pissed me off.

After about twenty people left, a man got up and started taking his clothes off. Others followed his example. Sophia, a beautiful full-figured woman, now naked, came up to me and hugged me. It started as a trickle and soon everybody hugged each other naked. Hopefully, this would be the beginning of a big change.

I left as hugs turned into kisses and kisses into heavy petting. Walking to Jack’s cabin, I saw couples looking for privacy to continue their passion. They were all horny and needed intimacy.

I knocked on the door and opened it.

“Oh, shit. I am sorry.” In the middle of the room was Jack on his knees sucking a beautiful man’s cock. I wanted to leave but was totally fascinated by the scene before me. The strong, well-built Jack pleasuring a beautiful young sensitive man. Jack seemed to know how to please another man.

“You must be Clarisa,” said the young man, offering me his hand. “My name is Toby. Please join us.”

“I couldn’t. I don’t want to impose.”

“You’re already naked and if I am not mistaken, I can smell your arousal.”

Fascinated I was drawn to the two men. I saw Jack’s eyes acknowledging my presence while he continued to suck on Toby. Jack’s cock was hard. My heart thumped in my pussy. I fell in love with both these handsome men. I would do anything they wanted.

“Suck his cock,” said Toby.

Dropping on my tummy, I took Jack in my mouth and tried to duplicate what he was doing to Toby.

After a while, Toby moved away and directed us to the bed. He had Jack on his back, helped me to insert Jack’s cock into my pussy and put some lube in my backdoor. It took a few false starts, but we soon got a rhythm going, the two men filling my holes. This wasn’t the frantic fuck of earlier, but leisurely lovemaking between three people. Their two cocks felt strange yet familiar inside me.

What I didn’t tell the ecopsychologist earlier was that I also believed that to really make the environmental movement work, we need to expand our love to more than one person. That was the first time I included men in expanding my love. The grudge against men I held for so long fell off my shoulders like my dress earlier, leaving me free of any burden.

I felt tears running down my cheeks as we came in perfect synchronicity. One more surprise entered my world. I looked up and saw the naked Sophia standing there, her eyes filled with love and desire.

“There you are. I’ve been looking for you.” She moved closer. “Mind if I join in?”

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments