Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wonderful Joys of Threesomes

"How much passion can you get with two men and one woman?"

13
5 Comments 5
42.6k Views 42.6k
689 words 689 words
Famous Story

Tiffany Harris entered the lantern lit house as it was Halloween and everyone was in Halloween costumes. She wore a tight skinned black dress that clung to her slim figure.

"Hello, anyone here?" She asked, walking into the lit sitting room. Tiffany thought it was very strange that no one was there as it was Halloween.

Suddenly, a black gloved hand covered her mouth and she was dragged backwards, along the corridor to a darkened room.

Tiffany' s screams came out all muffled as her kidnapper laid her out on a cold steel bed and another man dressed all in black and wore a white mask closed the door. All this time, her heart pounded against her chest. What were they going to do to her?

The kidnapper released his hand away from her mouth and with one quick swift move, he ripped her dress off till she was practically lying there naked.

Tiffany covered up her breasts and her pussy but the man just yanked them away.

There was a tall man and a slightly smaller man. They took their masks off and they were young and very handsome. The taller man made her heart thump.

"What do you want?" she cried out in almost a shout.

The taller man grinned down at her and began trailing a finger along and down the curve of her body. His finger stopped when he reached her perfectly shaped, perky breasts and cupped his left gloved hand around one of them and squeezed it.

The smaller young man ran his gloved right hand down her flat stomach to her pussy where there was a bit of dark hair above it. He took his glove off and trailed his hand down further to it and felt the texture of the pussy was rather moist. He began rubbing his index finger back and forth across her clitoris making her gasp and then moan out with pleasure.

"I do believe she's beginning to enjoy it  - our little kidnap and rape," the taller man said.

"Yes, can I have a go on her first?" the smaller one asked.

"No, I am," the taller man said with firmness in his voice, as the discussion was over.

"Ok, Johnny," the other said.

"You can get her to give you a blow job on you or something while I fuck her," he said.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

He turned his attention to her pretty face then leaned down and lightly pressed his lips on hers. He unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers as he felt the strain of his enlarged dick through them as he was ever so hard and horny. His left hand brought out his large member and with his right hand felt how wet she was. "My, my, for someone who is meant to be terrified, you are sure one horny, sexy girl, aren't you?" He noticed her gaze on his large manhood and grinned, "you want it deep inside you and I'll show you how to behave?"

Tiffany nodded her head, her pussy getting wetter as her chest rose up and down with excitement. "I want you," she said. "Come and make love to me."

Johnny came to her and shoved his dick deep inside her making her gasp loudly with pleasure.

As they fucked, the smaller guy was getting turned on so he pulled out his big dick and began stroking it. He came forward to the bed where they were fucking on and shoved his dick on the side of her face.

Tiffany turned her head and took his dick long and deep inside her mouth and sucked on it.

The small guy gasped with pleasure and gently pushed her head further onto his dick.

Johnny thrusted faster and faster into her sweet, dripping wet pussy until he came deep inside her, his body trembled.

Tiffany got a load of creamy white sperm on her face as the small guy came. She licked it off.

She let the small guy to take his turn now in fucking her and it sure was a experience to remember. Two gorgeous men in a threesome -  awesome.

 

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments