Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 2 - Valerie's Surprise

"Valerie doesn't see this coming"

32
5 Comments 5
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words

They had decided to take the day off. It was Friday and they wanted more time together. Valerie called Jeff. Her heart was pounding.

“Good morning, Jeff. How did you sleep?”

“I didn’t,” he responded. “All I could do was think about you. I honestly don’t think I slept at all. We are still going to have the day together, aren’t we?”

“Jeff, what would you say to today and the weekend?”

“Really? OH OH. What is your mom going to say when I come to pick you up? I mean the porch light and all.”

“To be honest, mom and I had a good laugh over it. When I was getting ready for bed, I thought to myself, 'I’m glad there was no porch light by the grass bush.'”

“You didn’t tell your mom about the bush, did you?”

“God no, I would never tell anyone about that. Jeff, that was a very special moment for me. As I got older, I realized how much serious trouble we could have gotten into. Our baby would have been six years younger than you and I.”

“VALERIE!!” Jeff started laughing with her. In his mind, he could see her laughing face and glistening eyes. She was etched in his mind.

Jeff pulled into her driveway and went to the front door. He was as nervous as a teenager calling for his date to the Senior prom. When he rang the doorbell, it felt like a small shock went through his finger. The door slowly opened.

“Hi, Jeff, come on in,” Valerie was giggling.

“Thanks for the heart attack. Hello, Mrs. Hudson. How are you?”

“I’m fine, Jeff. You sure have grown into a handsome man.”

“Thank you, Ma’am.”

“See, Mom, I told you he was gorgeous. Ready, Jeff? See you Sunday, Mom.”

“Valerie, I know this is stupid, but I felt weird when you told your Mom you would be back Sunday. I know it’s crazy.”

“I felt a little weird too. But Jeff, this is something I only dreamed about. Being with you. I thought about it last night, lying in bed. I have always loved you. Let’s go up to the lake area. They usually have food trucks. What do you think?”

“Great idea. I never did get a chance to take you to Burgers and Fries. With my luck, I probably would have knocked the tray off of the window. I probably would have looked the fool trying to impress you.”

Valerie was rocking her hips back and forth in the car seat and smiling at Jeff, “Oh, don’t worry; you have impressed me. Mmm, have you impressed me.”

Jeff looked at Valerie, “Would you like a hot dog or a hamburger? Or what is your desire?”

“How about roast beef on rye and fries down by the lake?”

“Great. I’ll head for Timmy’s Food Truck.”

“Oh, I will be wanting the hot dog later.” Valerie cooed.

“Excellent, I’ll make sure the bun warmer is nice and not. And I will make sure it is wet; don’t want dry buns.” Jeff gave Valerie a seductive smile.

They found a nice shade tree to sit under and enjoy lunch. The day was getting warm. But the shade and the light breeze made it nice. They talked about their lives and their divorces. Valerie couldn’t wait to get away from her ex. Mentally, Jeff had left Gloria years ago. The divorce was just a formality.

Jeff looked at Valerie and just smiled. She looked back at him, they were leaning closer to each other. Then their lips met Valerie inhaled sharply, then let out a gentle moan. They kissed again and then finished their lunch.

They decided to walk for a while. They held hands and stopped now and then for a kiss. Some lasted longer than others. An older couple passed them while they were kissing. They smiled at Jeff and Valerie. When they noticed the older couple, Valerie blushed as did Jeff.

The old lady spoke. “Don’t ever be ashamed of showing your girl you love her. Be proud of her, and she will be proud of you.” They smiled and continued THEIR walk, hand in hand, as Valerie and Jeff watched them walk down the path. They stopped and kissed. Valerie put her head on Jeff’s shoulder.

It started to feel very humid. Jeff looked off to the west and noticed the clouds getting darker. They were not that far from the car, but Jeff was worried about Valerie getting wet.

“Sweetie, I think we should head back to the car. It looks like we may be in for a storm.”

“Oh, yes. You’re right. It is getting dark. But I don’t think we have to run. Let’s take our leisurely pace, and if we have to, we’ll make a dash for the car.”

They were about twenty yards from the car when the first loud crack of thunder got their attention. They looked at each other and started running. When they got to the car, Jeff opened her door and then ran around to the driver’s door. He had just shut the door when a flash of lightning and a loud clap of thunder sent down torrential rain.

The thunder sent Valerie into Jeff’s arms. The lightning flashed and Valerie hid her face on Jeff’s shoulder. Jeff was holding Valerie very tight. He stroked her red hair and hugged her. Jeff leaned over and kissed her on her head and comforted her. Valerie was shaken.

The roughest part of the storm passed, and just the residual flicker of lightning and the low rumble of thunder remained. Valerie came out of her safe place and looked up at Jeff. Jeff pulled her closer and wrapped her in his arms. Valerie put her arms over Jeff’s. She felt safe.

“I’m sorry. I am afraid of big storms. I always have been. The usual storms don’t bother me.”

“Valerie, I will always be here for you, for as long as you want me. Even forever.”

“I love the forever part, Jeff.”

They got to Jeff’s apartment, and the rough weather had passed. Jeff carried Valerie’s suitcase in and set it on the bed. He looked at her and smiled.

“I want to show you something. I hope I’m not being pushy or anything like that. On Tuesday, they are delivering this chest of drawers and vanity. It isn’t top of the line, but it will do for now, if you want.”

Jeff handed Valerie the catalog with the furniture pictured. She looked at it and jumped into Jeff’s arms.

“Do you want me to move in, oh shit! I’m sorry I meant with the chest of drawers; I can leave some things here.”

“Valerie, I want you to move in with me. I know we’ve just been reunited if you will, but, well, Valerie, I love you and I want you to be with me forever. I don’t know what your mom is going to say. I guess you can stay for a few days at first, then longer until, well you know.”

“Jeff. You are very sweet. When I was packing for this weekend, Mom asked me if she should get used to this. I asked her what she meant. She said, 'Are you going to do this one tee shirt at a time or are you two going to live together like you want to?' I think Mom knew it before we did.”

They started for the cabin. Jeff explained to Valerie that the cabin belonged to his friend Tony. They used to hunt and fish together. This was where they would spend the weekend or sometimes three or four days. Jeff told Tony he would rent it for the weekend, Tony just smiled and said, no one will bother you.

Jeff turned off the asphalt road onto the gravel road that led to the cabin. Along the way, Valerie wanted to stop. Jeff found a nice spot and pulled off the road. It was close to the creek and Valerie loved it. Jeff was behind her and wrapped his arm around her.

“Beautiful, isn’t it? This is why I come up here. It’s beautiful, quiet, and a great place just to get away from it all. Valerie let out a soft coo. Jeff gently fondled her breasts. She put her hand over his. Jeff had a firm grip on them.

Jeff was kissing her neck and Valerie was breathing a bit heavier. He reached under her tee shirt and bra and had a firm grip on her bare breasts. Valerie moaned as Jeff massaged her tender flesh. When he put her hard nipple between his thumb and finger, Valerie pushed her ass into Jeff’s torso.

Jeff continued the breast massage with one hand, and the other ventured into her shorts. When he touched the top of her pussy, Valerie pushed her hips forward. Jeff moved his hand from her shorts, and, then, he lifted her tee shirt and bra from her. Valerie turned around and removed Jeff’s tee shirt. They both removed their shorts and embraced.

The feeling of their bare skin against each other only fueled the fire they had for each other. Jeff moved his hand to finger Valerie’s pussy while Valerie wrapped her fingers around Jeff’s swollen cock. He massaged her outer lips, and she had a solid grip on his cock, and was pumping it up and down. She pushed her hips forward to feel her pumping him against her stomach.

Jeff was gently parting her inner lips to further arouse Valerie. She stopped giving him a hand job and lay on the grass. She opened her legs and stretched her arms out to Jeff. She beckoned to him. He knelt between her legs and lowered his body onto her. As their lips met, Jeff slowly guided his cock into her waiting pussy. Valerie moaned as she received every inch of Jeff’s shaft.

He kissed Valerie passionately as he slid between her wet inner lips. She opened her legs for him, and when she felt his balls against her ass cheeks, she wrapped her legs around Jeff’s waist. Now, Jeff began his slow, steady stroking of her pussy lips. The longer he stroked, the more sensitive her pussy became.

Jeff put her legs over his shoulder so he would have deeper penetration. He was stroking stronger now and sucking Valerie’s tits—sucking and nipping on her nipples. Valerie began panting and moaning and pushing her hips up to meet Jeff’s pumping.

Jeff was pumping her harder and faster. Valerie was panting and moaning and grabbed a handful of Jeff’s hair. She pushed his head against her as he sucked her tit. The slapping of their flesh seemed louder and louder to Valerie, his pumping seemed faster and deeper, his sucking stronger, and she exploded.

Valerie wrapped her arms and legs around Jeff and pushed her hips to meet every pounding from Jeff’s cock. Valerie was panting and moaning, begging him to pound her harder. Jeff couldn’t hold back any longer. His first shot of sperm covered Valerie’s inner walls. With each explosion from Jeff’s cock, Valerie pushed her pussy on his shaft. She wanted all his cum inside her.

It was all Jeff could do to keep from falling on top of Valerie. She had drained every bit of strength from him. Being inside her, inhaling her perfume, the feel of her soft flesh against him, and her firm breasts in his hand were more than he had ever experienced.

alicecooper2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicecooper2

Jeff rolled off Valerie and lay next to her. Both of them panting and sweating from the amount of energy they put into their loving. Jeff could not believe how much he wanted Valerie. Not because of the love they had just shared but the feeling of being with her.

Valerie turned to Jeff lying beside her, “Kiss me. I want to feel your lips against mine again.”

Jeff held her face and kissed her. A long, soft, and passionate kiss. He wanted her to know how much he loved her.

When they parted lips, Valerie said, “I guess we should get dressed and get to the cabin.”

Jeff helped Valerie stand up. He turned her around and pointed. They were maybe fifty feet from the cabin. She turned to Jeff, then turned to look at the cabin again.

“We were this close. And you stopped?”

“You suggested we stop, so we stopped. This is my favorite fishing spot.”

“Yes, I did want to stop. This is a beautiful place. It’s kind of cool that I wanted to stop at your favorite fishing spot. I hope I didn’t jinx it. So shall we get dressed and drive to the - no sense getting dressed is there?”

“Let me say, I would love watching your cute nude round ass walking up those steps.”

“You sweet man, I am going to grant your wish.”

They got into the car and drove a short distance to the cabin. They got out, and Jeff handed Valerie the keys. Valerie walked up to the steps and turned to give Jeff a sultry grin; she made sure her soft round ass made an invitation to Jeff with each step.

When Jeff brought the suitcase in, he turned Valerie around and gave her a firm kiss and a quick nip on her ass cheeks.

“Girl, you have the cutest ass of any woman. I sure love watching you walk!”

“Well, if that’s the case, how’s this?”

Valerie began strutting around the room, making sure her firm round ass cheeks were accentuated by her walk. She would stop and flaunt one hip and then the other. Jeff was watching every step and every move. Valerie turned to look at Jeff, and she smiled.

“Well, my, my, my, someone seemed to be interested in the way I walk. Any comments Mr. Thurman? Or would you be more interested in what you saw years ago? Back then, she wasn’t fuzzy. Or would you prefer her like you first saw her?”

“No way, Miss Hudson. You leave that beautiful little cookie of yours just the way it is. As far as the way you walk, movements like that can start trouble. A person may be tempted to explore other options.”

Valerie took Jeff by the hand and had him lie flat on the bed. She looked into his eyes with a sultry look and climbed on top of him. Valerie positioned her wet pink pussy just out of reach of Jeff’s lips. She was on all fours, and she wrapped her fist around Jeff’s stiff cock. When she started sucking him, she lowered her hips.

Now Jeff could lick and suck her pretty pussy. Jeff slid his tongue between her outer lips for a while then between her inner lips. Now he could flick her clit while his hungry tongue. While Jeff’s tongue was darting around and in and out of Valerie’s pussy, she was sucking and licking his cock. She had a hold of his balls and would massage them, then pull on them.

Jeff licked her ass and Valerie whimpered and cooed. She did the same to Jeff. Jeff was licking her ass and trying to push in tongue past her guarding sphincter. Valerie was sucking his balls and running her finger around his ass. The anal foreplay was getting them hotter and hotter.

Valerie reached under her pillow and opened the tube marked “Romance”. She applied some to her finger and to Jeff’s ass, and Jeff did the same to Valerie. She went back to sucking his cock and slowly slid her finger into his ass. Jeff started sucking and licking Valerie’s pussy. He slid one finger into her pussy, and another into her ass. The heat from their sex was burning hotter.

Valerie was moaning and cooing from Jeff’s oral attention while Jeff’s hips were lunging up to meet Valerie’s demanding mouth. The intense sensations both felt from the oral and manual stimulations brought the fuse closer to the dynamite.

When the fuse met the dynamite, both Valerie and Jeff exploded at the same time. Valerie’s juices flowed from deep inside her succulent pussy as Jeff’s lava shot from the depths of his balls. Valerie was swallowing all of Jeff’s shaft down her throat as each explosion from his balls shot down her throat. Jeff sucked and lapped up Valerie’s sweet vaginal nectar. The more she let flow into his mouth, the more he lapped and swallowed.

Jeff collapsed next to Valerie. They looked into each other’s eyes and kissed gently.

“Honey, I’ll be right back.”

Jeff got up, covered Valerie with the sheet, and went into the bath. He returned with a warm cloth. He lifted the sheet, placed the cloth between Valerie’s legs, and kissed her. Jeff lay back down next to Valerie. She looked at him with a smile and love in her eyes. A tear trickled down her cheek, but she never broke eye contact with Jeff.

“That is so sweet, and it feels so good. Where did you learn that?”

“I just thought it might feel good to you, that’s all.”

Valerie cuddled closer to Jeff. Her head was on his chest, and he had his arm around her. They were enjoying the intimacy they had shared. Jeff reached around Valerie and gave her a warm hug. She looked up at him and smiled, the smile of a satisfied woman.

“Valerie, we brought a bottle of champagne. How about we celebrate on the front porch? It’s just turning to dusk, one second favorite time of day. I’ll bring a towel for you to sit on.”

“That would be nice. I have never paid much attention to this time of day. I would love to share it with you.”

Jeff got the glasses and champagne on a table on the porch. He placed a soft towel on a chair for Valerie. She was in the bath freshening up, and Jeff patiently waited. When she opened the door, Jeff just started. Valerie had fixed her hair and makeup as though she were going to a high-class restaurant. Jeff sat on the edge of the bed, mesmerized.

“Jeff? Jeff?”

“Valerie, you are a beautiful woman! You look gorgeous!”

“Well, if a gentleman is taking me out and buying champagne for me, I should at least look as good as I can.”

“You look gorgeous!”

“Jeff, you just said that.”

“Yeah, I guess I did. But you do.”

They walked out onto the porch. The night sounds of the country were beginning their serenade. The sounds from the creek added to the serenity, as the waning light of the sunset made a perfect backdrop for the two lovers.

Jeff poured the champagne, and they shared a gentle kiss and clinked their glasses together. With their arms intertwined, they took their first sip. Jeff kissed Valerie again. The setting sun was just enough to enhance the softness of Valerie’s skin tone. It cast a gentle shadow across her breast as though she was wearing a see-through robe. Jeff couldn’t take his eyes off her.

Darkness had fallen as they finished the bottle of champagne. Valerie heard the rustle of leaves.

“Are there wild animals out here, Jeff?”

“I know of two “bares,” he said with a grin,”

“Bears? How do you know there are only two?”

Jeff just smiled at Valerie. She was looking at him for answers. When she realized was meaning “bares” she slapped his arm.

“Jeffery, darn you. You’re a meany.”

“A meany? This is being a meany.” He grabbed Valerie’s arm and put her over his knees. “Now, my beautiful captive. I will show what “meany” is like out here in the spooky old woods.”

Jeff gently ran his hand over Valerie’s back. After he had made a few circles, he included her ass. He continued rubbing her back and ass with gentle motions. Then, on his next circle, he gave Valerie’s ass a gentle but firm rap. Valerie cooed and moved so her tits were touching his leg.

Jeff continued rubbing her back and swatting her ass, sometimes a bit harder than the last. Valerie was mewing like a kitten. Jeff widened his circles to include her legs. He would start at her shoulders, rub down one side of her back, and then the outside of her leg.

On return, he would rub the inside of her leg and move it would move it and smack her ass just before he touched her pussy. Valerie was beginning to squirm a little and moan a little louder. She could feel his cock rising and pushing against her tit.

“Jeff, mmm,” Valerie was biting her bottom lip. She was beginning to breathe heavier when another smack across her ass cheeks. Another moan from Valerie.

Jeff helped Valerie from his lap. He slid down to the end of the chair. He drew Valerie close to him. She put one leg over his and straddled his lap. Valerie moved closer to his erection and gently slid down his pole. They were in a deep embrace.

He could feel Valerie’s muscles massaging his cock. They kiss hard and passionately. They sucked and twisted their tongues. Valerie was holding onto Jeff’s neck, while Jeff was holding her ass cheeks tightly.

Valerie rocked back and forth on Jeff’s lap, using her warm pussy muscles to entice him to cum. With each movement, she would rub her clit against him. It was becoming more difficult for either of them to hold back on their climax.

Jeff was the first to succumb to Valerie’s sexual prowess. As soon as she felt the first shot was her insides, Valerie’s sweet nectar began to flow down his shaft and onto his balls. With their orgasms colliding together, Valerie held on to Jeff’s neck and he held onto her ass cheeks. Their hold was so tight that nothing could have separated them as their orgasms raced through their entire bodies.

With their sexual juices and beads of sweat commingled, they began to relax their grip. Before the embrace ended, they kissed each other softly and lovingly. Jeff could feel the strength of his cock leaving, and Valerie’s muscles tried to keep him inside. After a while, Jeff’s strength gave out.

“Do I have to get off of your lap?” Valerie asked in a shy tone.

“No, Baby. I always want to be this close to you.”

Jeff handed Valerie her glass. They clinked their glasses for the final sip. Valerie held her glass and rested her head on Jeff’s shoulder. Jeff kissed the top of her head and held her close to him. They hoped their first day together would be the first day of forever.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments