Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crystal- the Campaign Volunteer

"Crystal was a campaign volunteer with unusual assets and it was my job to keep her happy"

13
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was working ate in the campaign office along with about three volunteers. I was in charge of a Get Out The Vote effort for a local candidate and we had been brain storming things for weeks with staff. One of the three volunteers was a college-aged girl named Crystal.

Crystal had an engaging smile and the only thing bigger than her smile was her heart and her boobs. I had secretly stalked her Facebook photos after she added me as a friend. I had hopes of determining a little more about her personal life, since I didn’t have the guts to inquire face-to-face.

There were the usual family photos, photos of her dog named Lizzard and a few with some college friends. It didn’t appear like she was involved in any relationships, which struck me as odd, considering how strikingly beautiful she was.

Crystal was working the phone bank when I stepped behind her and peered over her shoulder as her phone call count. One hundred fifty three wasn’t bad.

Crystal smiled when I patted her on the shoulder and commented, “Great job!”

Crystal had long brown hair that reached midway to her back. She was a stellar volunteer and came by the campaign offices on a regular basis, and was often times, the only person to walk out with me late at night. I was feeling pretty chirpy after finding out our candidate was leading in a poll. So I approached Crystal as she was finishing up her paperwork.

“Would you like to share a beer?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Crystal responded.

“You’re our best volunteer,” I responded, “It’s on the campaign.”

“Well,” she responded, “Maybe one.

There was a hole-in-wall bar across the street from our campaign offices, one with a blinking sign that read Open. Most of the people who frequented the bar were middle-aged curmudgeons who had nothing better to do than drown their sorrows in an ale or two.

We walked into the dimly lit bar and took seats at a table near the back. Crystal slid into the booth and I followed. The waitress was a middle-aged decent looking girl, with cleavage spilling out of her top and a bad hair extension. I ordered two beers.

My conversation with Crystal started off with compliments about her work in the campaign. We talked about her school work, her family and her dog Lizzard. Crystal confided that she had no social life and found the campaign a welcome relief from school work.

“You’re a beautiful young lady,” I remarked. “I am surprised you don’t have guys chasing you.”

Crystal looked down at her chest, and back at me.

“Guys get intimidated easily,” Crystal replied.

“They’re boobs,” I remarked, “Just part of the package.”

Crystal knew a compliment when she heard one. She was no dummy.

“Thanks, but most of the guys only see the boobs,” she remarked.

“Your eyes are green and you have pierced ears,” I replied, ‘and the little heart tattoo on your left ankle is cute.”

“WOW!” Crystal responded. “You noticed. I am impressed, now - what color is my underwear?”

I laughed.

“No really,” she pressed. “Do you think you know me THAT well?”

I paused.

“You’re not wearing any underwear,” I remarked.

“You wish,” she responded.

“No, seriously,” I replied.

“How would you know?” Crystal shot back.

“I don’t know, but I did notice your tat,” I replied.

“I’ll give you that,” Crystal responded.

“So, just out of curiosity,” I began.

“40 double H,” Crystal responded. It was if she could practically read my mind.

“Double H?” I inquired.

“Yeah, I have to have my bras special made,” Crystal responded.

“Doesn’t your back hurt?” I asked.

“All the time,” she replied, “but I get used to it.”

One beer turned into two as we chatted. Two turned into three and three into four.

“You’re getting me drunk,” Crystal remarked, sipping on her fourth beer.

“There is nothing wrong with a good drunk when you’re with a friend,” I replied. Crystal leaned against me and whispered,

“You want to see them?”

“See what?” I asked.

“My boobs,” she replied.

“Not now,” I responded.

“Then when?” she pressed.

“I don’t know,” I responded.

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?” Crystal remarked. Her remark caught me totally off guard and while it had been my intention to seduce her with a few beers, Crystal was seemingly much smarter than I. She knew how to get to the point without beating around the proverbial bush.

“Yes, I do,” I replied.

“Well,” she shot back, “What’s stopping you?”

“I am waiting for the beer to take effect,” I replied.

“You’re about two beers too late,” Crystal responded.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss



“Where do you want to go?” I inquired.

“Tahiti, would be nice,” Crystal responded, “do you think the campaign can swing the cost of the airfare and the hotel?”

I had to laugh.

“No, I don’t think so,” I replied.

“Figures,” Crystal responded. “Cheap ass campaign.”

“We could get a hotel room,” I responded.

“Nah,” Crystal replied, ‘That’s too whore-like.”

“Well, we have my place,” I proffered.

“Do you have any animals?” Crystal inquired. “I am allergic to cats- dogs I can handle, but cats are out.”

“No cats,” I responded. I reached over and took Crystal’s hand in mine. Her palm was sweaty.

“Nervous?” I inquired.

“A little,” she replied.

“Why?” I inquired.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to be a disappointment,” she replied. I placed my hand directly on her left breast and squeezed.

“You could never disappoint,” I replied.

I took Crystal’s hand back in mine.

“Come on,” I remarked, “let’s go have some fun.”

Crystal scooted across the Naugahyde seat of the booth.

I opened the door to the passenger side of my car and Crystal took her seat. I slipped into the driver’s seat and put the key in the ignition. I turned and leaned over the console, placing my hand on Crystal’s upper thigh.

She looked at me and I at her. I placed my hand under her chin and smiled. We kissed, a light kiss at first, then a more soulful deeper kiss as our tongues found a way to touch the inner being of our mortal souls. Crystal was a great kisser.

We weren’t in my apartment two seconds and Crystal had me pinned against the wall, pushing her huge chest against me.

“Fuck me, Brian,” she begged. “I need it badly!”

I pulled her jersey shirt over her head. Her boobs were huge. She unlatched the fastener of her brassiere. To my great surprise, her nipples stood firm and erect on the tip end of two huge balloon-like globes. I lightly pinched each nipple with my fire-finger and thumb.

“Oh my fucking gawd!” Crystal exclaimed. “I am so fucking horny!”

I pulled her to my bed room. I lay on my back as Crystal straddled my thighs with her knees, her boobs hanging like fruit from a fruit tree. I gently massaged her boobs. She genuinely enjoy the attention I gave each one. She dug into my pants and found my cock.

“This,” she remarked, “is what I crave.”

She positioned herself low on my outstretched legs and leaned forward, placing my cock between her globes. She lowered her chin and licked the tip end of my cock. I was in heaven.

Crystal’s boobs seem to take precedence, but I was determined to not allow them to become my focal point. I slipped a lone finger past the waist-band of her panties. She was extremely horny. I had her naked in seconds and I was the same way.

We kissed and kissed and kissed. Finally, she mounted me from on top, my cock slipping into her warm and moist vagina, her huge boobs swaying from side to side as we tried to find a rhythm. She tied to cross her arms and hold them, but her attempts to control the uncontrollable wouldn’t be realized from this position, so we reverted to the tried and true missionary position. As soon as I reinserted my swollen cock into her snatch, she shuddered and I shot load after load after load of sticky white cum inside of her, even as she crossed her arms and held on to her boobies.

It was a task trying to maximize the fun with Cleto and Cletis, as I termed them, wanting to do their own thing. Still, I had fun and Crystal said she did as well. We repeated this scene, several more times over the course of the campaign. As we neared the end of the campaign, I feared losing Crystal one the campaign was done.

So I came up with a brain child of an idea. Breast reduction surgery was expensive, but I knew we were going to have a few dollars left over, so Cleto and Cletis were put on the campaign payroll. Crystal laughed when I told her my idea. When the campaign was over, the campaign paid out a separation agreement out for Cleto and Cletis. The surgery was a huge success. Crystal’s recovery time was about 3 weeks.

Crystal bought a new dress and invited me out for a celebratory dinner. The dress revealed quite a bit of cleavage, albeit a lot less than she had carried for years. The waiter couldn’t keep his eyes off of her chest and this time, it wasn’t because of the size of her boobs, but because she was just plain beautiful and sexy in a whole new way.

“The beer,” she remarked, “is on me.”

“Do you want to fuck?” I jokingly asked after downing about three beers.

“I wanted to fuck two beers ago,” Crystal replied.

We screwed our brains out that night and for the first time, I saw Crystal get teary eyed as she shook through her first post-surgery orgasm. It was a win-win-win. The candidate won. Crystal won and next week, we get married. That’s a trifecta win, if there ever was one!

We have decided on an all nude beach for the honeymoon. Boom! 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments