Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enjoying Nature

"Out enjoying nature when the night brings something new and exciting"

23
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"A friend told me her fantasy so with her permission I took that and ran with the idea. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is Consensual Non-Consent so just a heads up."

A light breeze whispers softly past your face as you walk the shady trail through the hills. The sun, though bright and hot, is softened by the thick canopy of branches from all the trees around you. You breathe in deeply, letting your lungs fill with the cool mountain air, as you feel the stress from the week start to melt away. A hawk cries in the distance drawing your attention further up the mountain trail. From a distance you can see the outline of a figure. Even from here you can see the figure is a tall man and from the pack on his back you can easily guess he is hiking the trails to camp as well. You watch him pass some rocks and disappear from view. You wonder if you will see him again as you begin to continue your hike.

The day passes peacefully as you continue your hike and enjoy the sounds and the smells of the mountains. You find the camping spot you have used in years past, a small clearing in between several trees and rocks. You can see the old solid log you have used as a bench still in its same spot in front of an old fire pit now covered in fallen leaves and twigs. You set about putting up your tent and getting things ready moving through familiar motions as you set out your things and get ready to search the surrounding area for fallen branches and other things to use for your fire.

The sun starts to set as the area begins to darken. With a small bundle of wood in your arms you turn back towards your camp when a familiar figure catches your eye. Hunched over their own fire is the man you saw from earlier. You freeze for just a moment when he looks over at you. For a second you swear you could see a look of hunger cross his face, a look of a hunter staring down at their prey. 

You blink and shake your head realizing you have been staring for a little too long as his look of hunger is now one of confusion. You wave and hurriedly pick up the remaining wood, walking quickly back towards your camp. 

Darkness sets in as you enter your tent to sleep. The man from before still occupies your thoughts 

********************

You awaken slowly feeling the cool night air caress your leg. Slowly you become aware that there is a hand massaging your breast playing with your sensitive nipple. The shorts you wore to bed are now around your ankles and your shirt has been pulled up and fear starts to set in as you become more awake. You open your mouth to scream as a hand clamps down over your mouth. The hand assaulting your breast quickly moves grabbing both of your wrists, easily holding your entire arms in place. You look up seeing only the dark form of the man from before, his body outlined by the moonlight. 

He leans in and the heat of his breath on your neck. You can feel goosebumps rise on every inch of your skin as your heart beats faster in your chest.

“We are going to have fun tonight you and I,” he growls in your ear. “Struggle all you want, just makes it more fun for me. No one is coming for you, no one except us on this mountain.”

He moves back looking down at you. Your eyes can barely make out his features but you can feel those eyes, that hungry look from before, move down your exposed body. He removes his hand from your mouth and you try to scream. In an instant your arms are yanked up and pinned above your head when suddenly things go white and you can feel your face flush red with a stinging pain. 

“Be a good little fuck toy for me and I won’t have to hit you again,” he growls again, anger dripping in his voice. 

His hand moves down to rub your pussy through your panties. Through your fear you can feel yourself getting wet. You can feel his excitement as his fingers move faster.

“I knew you’d like this you little slut,” he laughs. Your panties are quickly soaked as you try to look away from your assailant. His hand leaves your pussy and grabs your face, you can smell your own juices on his fingers. 

“Do not look away from me, girl. I want to see that pretty little face of yours, see you as I use your body.”

He stuffs his wet fingers into your mouth and down your throat. The taste of your own juices gets you even wetter. You choke on his fingers and try to bite down on him.  His hand pulls away and his other hand lets go of your wrists. He looms over you and in an instant his hand is around your neck, squeezing the sides of your throat. 

“I’ll give you something to bite on,” he growls angrily.  With his free hand he reaches down and rips your wet panties away from your body. You feel the sting as the fabric tears away. He takes them in your hand and stuffs them down into your mouth.  Letting go of your throat he places his hand firmly over your mouth. The taste of your own juices and the fabric mix in your mouth. His hand moves and it is replaced with a piece of duct tape. He grabs you by the shoulder and roughly flips you to your stomach before you have time to react. Your arms are painfully pulled and tied firmly with a length of cord behind your back.  

“And here I thought we could play nicely.”

Rolling you on to your side he grabs one of your legs and forces them apart. You shiver at the cool night air blowing across your exposed pussy. With one hand holding you down firmly by the shoulder he roughly lifts your leg over his shoulder and hooks his fingers deep into your pussy.  In and out roughly fingers you, the pads of his fingers rubbing your g-spot and the palm of his hand pressing against your clit. 

You moan against your gag trying hard to not give into the pleasure.

“Don’t fight it. Give into it you little slut. Give in and be my little fucktoy tonight,” he says laughing.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

As he continues to finger you his over hand leaves your shoulders and roughly grabs at your breast. He starts playing with your nipple, pulling and rolling it between his fingers. His savage assault on your pussy and his tough playing with your nipples start to push you towards an orgasm. You fight the feeling but as the seconds tick on you feel your body betray you as you push your hips harder into his hand.

“Good little fucktoy. I knew you would like being my slut. Cum for me, cum for this stranger in your tent.”

Screaming against your gag you feel your whole body tense against your bindings and his hands.  The orgasm rips through you as you shake and moan in pleasure. His fingers don’t stop their intrusive assault on your pussy even as you begin to try to come down from your orgasmic high and he pushes you to cum again. Your heart pounds loudly in your ears as he pushes you into a second orgasm. Your mind begins to fade as your senses become overstimulated. 

Removing his soaked fingers from your pussy he lets you crumble to your sleeping bag as you try and catch your breath though the respite only lasts a moment.

“I think we’ve focused on you enough, now it’s my turn,” you hear him growl as the sound of a zipper opens. You try to roll your head to see what’s happening but instead he pushes you to your stomach and roughly pulls you to your knees exposing your dripping pussy and ass to him.

As you begin to realize what is coming you feel a sharp pain erupt from your ass cheek. You moan into your gag as the man rubs your bright red cheek. A second spank makes your other cheek flair up in pain. More spanks across both cheeks sets your ass on fire. Between each spanks the man plays with your pussy, you feel his fingers trace your lips and at times his cock rubs your clit. The shift between pleasure and pain is driving you crazy as you try to grind your hips into him.

He chuckles moving the head of cock up and down your slit. “Sure changed your mind didn’t we? Good cause I’m ready for mine.”

He grabs your hips and thrusts in hard as you feel your pussy stretched. His balls slap against your clit and you feel his hips meet your red ass. You moan in pleasure and pain as your eyes roll back up into your head.

“Fuck girl, you are ready for this aren’t you. Well it would be a waste for me to keep a wet slut waiting.”

He begins to thrust into you hard. Over and over you feel his cock stretch your pussy as he digs his fingers into your still red ass cheeks. You moan trying your best to meet his thrusts. He grabs your still bound wrists and pulls at your arms causing you to arch your back towards him.

“Damn, I thought you were tight before.  

He reaches down grabbing you by the neck and you can feel his breath on your ear. 

“I’m getting ready to cum and mark this pretty pussy,” he growls. “You want that don’t you?”

You give a weak nod and he tightens his grip on your neck.

“What was that?”

You mumble out a yes the best you can through the gag and nod with more enthusiasm.

“Good girl,” he says as his other hand reaches down and starts vigorously rubbing your clit. “Cum on my cock. I want to feel your slutty pussy cum all over my cock when I cum in you.”

He begins pounding you again and you feel your own orgasm rapidly build.

“Cum with me you dirty slut. Cum all over my cock.” 

You scream as your body shakes and you feel his cock swell inside you blasting cum into your pussy. Your mind goes fuzzy as you desperately try to ride this orgasmic high. Spots appear all over your vision as all of your senses are set ablaze by his movements and the cool air still coming in through the tent door.  

You finally begin to come down from the explosive orgasm. You feel the rope and tape being removed and your panties, now soaked with your drool, pulled out of your mouth. 

“A souvenir for a fun night,” he says as he leaves you lying in a mixture of your fluids.

Your exhausted body quickly passes out as a small smile crosses your lips not caring that your tent door is still wide open.

***************

You awaken the next morning to a stream of sunlight peeking through the flap of your tent warming your face. You can still feel him cum mixed with your juices between your legs. The smell of food hits you and your stomach lets out a low rumble as you begin to rise. The man’s face appears and your heart skips a beat while your breath catches.

“Good morning sleepyhead,” they say as a warm smile forms on his lips. “Last night was amazing. I love these scenarios you come up with.”

He kneels down in the doorway of the tent leaning in to kiss you on the lips while he runs his long fingers through your hair. You can feel yourself beginning to melt and leaning towards him. 

“Still a little out of it from last night?” he says brushing on strands of hair from your face. He brings a plate of food forward from behind him and moves to sit next to you. “I got to say you were wild, I wasn't sure how this was going to go when you proposed this idea last week. But damn, I’m sold! We definitely need to do this again.”

You can already feel yourself start to get wet at the idea of doing this again with your lover. He brings a fork filled with food up to your mouth and carefully feeds you. You greedily devour the offering as he looks into your eyes.

“One thing though, I need to pick a better spot to put up ‘my camp’ for next time,” he says chuckling. “I almost got lost trying to find you after the sun had set.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Zel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments