Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fidelity Ch 01

"Matthew punishes Laura for her infidelity, again."

23
4 Comments 4
14.3k Views 14.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Author's note: This is a followup to Butterfly Effects. I didn't like how the second chapter of that story played out, so I hid it and rewrote it from scratch. Laura has reasons for doing what she did and I wanted to do Laura's story right. Now it seems it will take a novella to get it right. I hope you like it.

“Look, last night did not go like I planned,” I said to Matthew, who sat across the breakfast table from me. The picture of domestic bliss we would appear to anyone looking in the big kitchen window from our backyard. In fact, we were a wreck and I’d wrecked us.

The ruins of the breakfast he’d prepared lay on the tiny round kitchen table between us. We’d wolfed it down in tense silence. I picked a hard bacon crumb off my plate, waiting. Matthew’s calm, placid visage left me no clues of what to expect next.

“You didn’t plan on getting caught with two dicks in you?” He said, evenly. “Or you didn’t plan on the consequences?”

The ‘consequences’ had been rather spectacularly rough. After Matthew threw the two boys out, he gave me what I deserved and then some. The surprise, for me, was how thrilling it all was. Servicing two cocks like a whore while I knew Matthew watched from hiding, getting ‘discovered’, the horrifying first moments we were alone afterward all led up to some of the best, and surely the roughest, sex of our marriage. It was all completely new and thrilling. A glorious night, on balance.

There was just the problem of my indiscretion and Matthew’s cool anger.

“I expected you to catch me with the one dick in me.” I cringed, then tried to make light of it. “Mm, that sounded worse out loud.”

Matthew’s repulsion was physical, I might as well have slapped him.

“I can be flippant too,” he said, finally. “Does a number different than ‘mine’ matter?”

“You’re right, but it’s also the truth,” I said, more serious now. It was a fact.

Matthew digested that for a moment. I could see his mouth working as he considered one question or a comment, swallowed it and considered the next tasting his words before speaking them, a trait both endearing and maddening.

“Is this some cruel, scorched earth way of ending our marriage?” He looked confused, as if the only possible reason for my behavior was to end it. Nothing was further from True.

“I love being married to you.” Both true and a fact. “You’re wonderful.”

“Then why...” he couldn’t seem to finish his question. “You crushed my heart.”

My heart lifted in perverse delight at his pain. No, that’s not right. My heart swooned that he cared enough to be in pain in the first place.

“Let me uncrush it,” I said.

“No. You don’t get to fix this.”

“Matthew,” I pleaded quietly.

“Tell me everything you did… just tell me.”

“Um,” where to start? I had an idea of how to explain all of this, but he wouldn’t believe the truth. “OK, a few months ago...”

“You’ve been fucking them for months!” Matthew said, half out of his chair.

“ Ew , God, no.”

I cowered from him. He sat back, mollified.

“Uh, a few months ago I answered a knock at the door in a towel, I’d just showered after a run with Mary and I thought it might be her. It was Jimmy Johnson. In all his glory: saggy pants and ridiculous cap. He stopped ogling me long enough to push a business card at me. It claimed he would do odd-jobs or whatever a handy man would do. Twenty dollars an hour.”

Matthew grunted.

“I know, right? I wouldn’t let him wash the dishes.” The kid was a total slacker, inspiring no confidence.

“But you trusted him enough to fuck up your marriage,” Matthew quipped.

“Touche,” I said, then continued when he didn’t smile back. “I made it clear you were handy enough for me. He made it clear he was available if you weren’t. I sent him packing, and threw his card on the side table and promptly forgot about it.”

I hesitated to tell the rest, embarrassed. “I, um, you know how horny I get after a run? Well, I kinda ... ”

Matthew slammed his hand, palm down onto the table, rattling dishes and my nerves.

“You’re trying to explain this away, Laura. I want to know what you did. With him. Them.” Matthew’s head rocked forward, menacingly. “I don’t care why you did it.”

“You’re scaring me, Matthew.” I leaned away from him, feeling small and just a bit pleased with his threat display.

“After last night, you should be scared. Now do as I say, or I’ll walk out of here and never come back.” His words frightened me more than any threat of violence. It was no bluff, he’d done exactly that with his first wife, for much the same reason, and I’d do anything to prevent the same fate.

“Last Thursday, I noticed Jimmy’s card on the side table. Something just clicked in my head…”

“I said, I don’t care what was in your head!”

Christ, he wasn’t going to let me explain anything.

“You were due home soon. I… I dialed the number and told Jimmy I needed his services. He’s dim, but even he got the idea. In two minutes he knocked on the front door.”

“I answered the door in this robe.” I tugged on my white terrycloth bathrobe. “The look on Jimmy’s face when I dropped it was priceless. Like he’d hit the jackpot.”

I looked down at my lap, unable to meet Matthew’s glare.

“Go on,” Matthew said, his even, steely voice escaping between clenched teeth.

“How much detail do you really want?”

“I saw you taking one cock up your ass while another stuffed your face last night, it can’t get worse.”

I shrugged, maybe I could get him mad enough to fuck me like that again… What was I thinking?

“He tried to act all manly and in command. Told me to get on my knees. He wanted me to blow all over my face.” Matthew looked a bit shocked, so I asked again, “Do you really want all the details?”

Matthew looked pissed. “Do you want me to leave?”

Shit.

“I didn’t think about it,” I said. “I just got down and sucked his cock when he pulled it out. And... he came all over me. I made a show of smiling and jacking him all over my face. He seemed delighted. Boy in a candy store.”

“I bet,” Matthew sneared . “You’ve never done that with me.”

“You’ve never told me to ‘get on my knees and suck’,” I retorted. He’d done something close last night. My pussy spasmed needfully at the memory.

“I’ll make a note,” he promised. “Now, go on.”

“Jimmy didn’t get soft. He bent me over on the stairs and took me from behind.”

“No condom?”

“No.” I said, shaking my head. I could see Matthew making a mental note to visit a clinic soon.

“This time he lasted longer and he wouldn’t shut up. He kept saying things like, ‘Take it bitch,’ and ‘Cumslut,’ like a bad porn actor. I tried not to laugh.”

“Finally, I could tell he was close. I couldn’t stand the thought of him creaming in me so I flipped around and let him jack off on my face again.”

“ Hmph , ” said Matthew.

“Better on me, than in me, at least in his case,” I confessed. “Amazingly, he stayed hard.”

“You have that effect on men, I guess,” he said, sounding bitter.

“Jimmy wanted my ass. Another effect I have on men, I guess.” Matthew smirked devilishly at me. My pussy spasmed again, wanting him despite or maybe because of my fear. “I made an excuse and told him to leave.”

“Before he left, Jimmy let me know I should expect an ass fucking and I should be wearing high heels the next time. I told him, I’d call. I was sure I wouldn’t. I mean, my whole point…”

“Stop. I don’t want to know the point. And anyway, you obviously did do in again.”

“Yeah, last night.”

“Only last night? How do you expect me to believe that?”

“Check his phone, you have it, don’t you?”

“I’ll do that, later. In the mean time…”

“I wanted you to catch us, so...”

“Stop that.” His calm voice carried a promise of violence, startling me.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

“Don’t tell me what you wanted. Just. What. Happened.”

I spent a moment to collect my thoughts and compose a narrative without explanation.

“I tracked your phone. Its surprisingly accurate.” At that, Matthew’s eyebrows popped up. “When I saw you’d turned onto Cesar Chavez…”

“Army,” Matthew interrupted. They’d renamed Army a few years before I moved here, but Matthew, as well as a number of the military types, never got over it.

“Whatever,” I said. He waved me on. At least we could agree, municipal politics were unimportant at the moment.

“I called Jimmy and told him to be at my door in 10.” The house had a huge bay window with a panoramic view of the city as well as the street below. “I had a moment of doubt when I saw Pete from the living room window.”

“A moment?” He asked.

I nodded sheepishly.

“I went down to confront Jimmy about his friend. We argued about it for a bit, but he insisted Pete should join in or he’d tell on me. Dumbass. Anyway, your high beams washed over us, so I was out of time. I knew you’d seen them. I… invited them in.” I looked up at Matthew. “And you know the rest.”

“Yeah, did you like being a whore for them?”

“I enjoyed how you intimidated them.” I refused to be cowed.

“I was rough with you, after. Practically raped you. You enjoyed that too.” It wasn’t a question. My pussy spasmed, I felt hollow and needy. I wanted him to make love to me. To forgive me. But I couldn’t shake the image, the sensation, of being thrown over the couch and sodomized either.

“Were there any others?” I could barely hear his voice.

“No.” My eyes watered and my heart broke a little, at the sadness in his voice. “Oh, God, Matthew, I’m sorry. I love you. I just...”

“Shh,” he said.

I blinked the last of the tears out of my eyes. I felt raw and open and so alive. Matthew’s emotions were hidden, his face a blank slab of concrete.

He stood up in front of me with his back to the windows and opened his robe, then pushed down his boxers letting his cock spring out. My pussy ached at the sight of his large straight beautiful cock swaying in front of me.

“ Umm ,” I said, looking aside, out the window into our neighbors’ back yards.

Matthew didn’t seem to care if anyone saw. Instead, he pumped his cock at me with one hand while he pushed down on my shoulder with the other. I got the hint and slid out of the chair onto my knees.

“Is Jimmy right?”

“What?”

“Do you like cum on your face?” he clarified.

I looked at his cock then up at him, and shook my head demurely.

“Not his.”

I didn’t care for anything Jimmy did and the act didn’t do a thing for me. But for Matthew, I would revel in it.

“Beg for it,” he said, sternly.

“Please,” I said, softly. And then, right as he peaked, because I didn’t want to give in completely, I added, “Please, forgive me.”

“ Ungh ! You bitch,” my husband grunted and splashed his first shot right on my tongue. I closed my eyes and mouth and flinched as he plastered my face for the first time. He sprayed me again. And then again. When he was done, I swallowed his first shot and opened my eyes, looking up at him. I felt humiliation and something else. Something between pride and relief. It’s hard to explain now and it was impossible to understand my feelings, at least those feelings, at that moment.

He pushed his gorgeous head against my lips. I parted them and took him into my mouth, sucking hard and stroking the underside with my tongue. He hissed appreciation and pulled out when it was too much to take.

“You’re blocking the neighbors’ view,” I said. I meant it to be funny, to break the serious mood and maybe to remind him we’d never done it quite like that in the kitchen.

Matthew didn’t get the humor. He growled and grabbed me by the scruff of the neck, pulling me roughly to my feet. My robe fell open as I arched my back and stood on tippy toes to keep my hair from being pulled out by the roots.

“ Ow ,” I whined.

“You’re right,” he said, ignoring my pain. He ripped my robe off with his free hand before shoving me toward the table. “Let’s be sure they see everything.”

I tripped and fell forward onto the round table. Throwing out a hand to arrest my fall, my palm slammed into the glass window, even as my hips and chest fell onto the table. Matthew’s plate and my empty mug of coffee crashed onto the ground. I heard some silverware clattering around, too. I pushed off the window to stand back up, but Matthew shoved me back down onto the table with a firm hand.

“Stay the fuck down, I’m not finished with you.”

I could see the wall, my hand on the window, and through it, the houses twenty yards up the hill. Matthew’s mug teetered on the edge of the table. My stomach and tits were pressed against dirty plates and the remaining silverware. I could feel something oily and cold against one nipple.

“What are you doing?” I demanded, looking back over my shoulder.

“Anything I want.” Saying that, Matthew pushed his still hard shaft into me all at once. I gasped at the sudden intrusion. Matthew isn’t small, but I was already soaking .

“ Ow ,” I said.

I’d hurt him, emotionally, and now Matthew hurt me right back. I considered fighting back, but if he wouldn’t make love to me, I’d take his abuse. Something cold, possibly a butter knife handle , rubbed against my clit in sharp contrast to his hot cock in my pussy, triggering a spark of orgasm in me.

I let out a moan as he pulled back and thrust into me again. “Uh!”

Matthew went all out. He grabbed my hips and fucked me roughly with full strokes of his long cock. I grabbed the table with my other hand and used it and the window to keep the table from tilting over. I could see my coffee mug nudging closer to the edge with every thrust. I was getting close to the edge, too.

I bent one leg and pulled it up onto the table for support and then arched my back to give Matthew better access. The new angle paid off, his thrusts speared deep into my core, pushing my clit onto the cool smooth metal handle of the butter knife. We moaned together.

My mug lost the battle to stay on the table. Gravity pulled it down to its doom, splashing dark liquid up the white wall.

I came.

“Oh, fuck me, Matthew, fuck me,” I cried.

God, it was hot. A fork shifted so it poked into my left breast as Matthew picked up his violent pace. I didn’t care. I was in heaven, squirting cum onto the table and down my legs.

“There goes the deposit,” I said, coming down from my high. Plates and cups were everywhere. Coffee stained the wall. The absurdity of our angry coupling hit and I laughed.

“I’ve got a deposit,” said Matthew.

A terrible pun, but somehow perfect, too. I giggled. Maybe we would be okay.

Matthew stabbed two fingers into the pat of butter next to me shoulder then jammed them up my ass.

“Oh,” I said.

“Feeling full?” he asked, thrusting his cock into my pussy. I nodded. It was strangely filling and just a bit frightening. “Sad you didn’t get a chance to those shitsacks in you like this last night?”

“Maybe,” I said, enraging Matthew, who pulled out of me to put his cock against my tender ass. “Oh, please be careful.”

He thrust that wet cock into my buttered ass with the same fury as he’d just fucked my cunt. I gasped again, from the shock of it more than anything. I should have protested. I should have felt real pain. But instead, I reveled in Matthew’s righteous catharsis.

I smiled over my shoulder at my lover’s hateful expression. Matthew grabbed a fistful of my short hair, and yanked my head back hard, forcing my gaze forward and my mouth open.

“Oh, god, Matthew.”

I did a quick scan of the neighbors’ houses. No one seemed to be watching him fuck my ass. I almost felt disappointment.

Matthew pulled my head further back and thrust into me harder like I was a mare to break. Or breed . We both groaned and moaned our pleasure as he finally came deep inside me.

Matthew pulled his spent cock out of me, panting hard. I pushed off the table and turned to him on wobbly legs. Egg yolk and crumbs of bacon stuck to my stomach and tits. I could feel our cum dripping down my legs and my face was sticky with it.

“There’s another mess you can clean up,” he said, then he turned to leave.

I made a rueful smile. It wasn’t lovemaking, but it wasn’t leaving, either.
Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments