Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Them

44
17 Comments 17
17.9k Views 17.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It really doesn’t matter how I ended up like this. My hands tied behind my back as I knelt on the bed. Ankles too.  I’d been stripped naked before being carried up the stairs and thrown on the bed. Stripped might be too polite a term. My clothes had been torn from me. My dress in shreds, my bra and panties ruined.

“Fuck slaves don’t get to wear clothes,” my Miss had told me as what was left of my garments was tossed aside leaving me with only my pretty pink collar encircling my throat.

Sometimes I was her slut or her whore. Or so many of the other humiliating names she called me. Today was different. I was her fuck slave. Not only hers but her husband’s. Jake. She’d made that very clear.

“Today you belong to us.”

I’d simply nodded meekly, unable to respond after she buckled a black ballgag into place. All I could do was drool. Down my chin. All over my tits. I was already a mess and they hadn’t even started on me for real.

My nipples are really sensitive. And it doesn’t take much to make them hard. Rock hard. Not good when the couple who is using you decides to put clips on them. They made it sound like it was my idea. Maybe it was.

“Do you want us to put these on your pretty little nipples, Bunny?”

“If you say yes, we’ll make you feel really good.”

“We’ll make you cum. Good girls get to cum.”

What about bad girls, I wondered, unable to ask. I don’t think it mattered. I was sure I already knew the answer.

“Yea. Pluh, “ I managed, the words mangled and mumbled, unleashing another cascade of drool down my chin.

I was rewarded with a smile as my Miss stroked my hair gently, calming me long enough for Jake to attach the metal clamps to my aching nipples. It hurt. God, it hurt. I couldn’t stop myself from whimpering as I felt the pinch, cutting off the blood. Worse, I knew how bad it would be when they were taken off.  I’d be screaming and writhing in pain.

“Owww,” I moaned, making her laugh as she kissed me, or rather, kissed my spit-coated gag.

“Don’t pretend. You can’t wait. It’s going to be exquisite to watch. You always cum so pretty when the pain hits. Let’s warm you up a little. And then we’re going to fuck you. I’m going to use your cunt. That leaves your ass…”

Shuddering, I glanced over at Jake. His pants were still zipped up.  She’d always teased me about how big his cock was. Not long. Just thick. Thick enough to stretch her pussy wide. I could only imagine what it would do to my asshole.

I’d had my eyes closed, imaging it, and missed her picking up her crop. I didn’t miss the first swat as she smacked it hard against my dripping wet cunt.

“Fuh!” I gasped into the rubber ball filling my mouth. Or tried to.  My heart was pounding now that I had my eyes open, hers gazing down on me as she gave my clit several playful swats so I’d pay attention.

“I’ve been waiting to fuck that hot ass ever since I saw you your pictures.” His hot breath against my ear, his whisper loud enough for her to hear.

Which ones, I wondered? I’d sent her several. My cunt. My tits. My face as I was cumming for her. A few of my ass. Each more embarrassing. The last one I’d sent had me sticking my fingers into both my fuck holes trying to get myself off. By then I’d become shameless, wanting to be humiliated. I’d told her to share them with him. Begged her to share them.

“What are you, baby?”

“I did my best to answer, desperately mumbling as drool ran down my belly, over my mound and cunt.

“Yo Shluh. Yo Ho, Mih.”

Her slut, her whore, and so much more, none of which I could articulate, muted as I was. She knew, though. I could tell from her smile she was reading my thoughts.

“Time to make you scream, baby.”

They undressed. Or, rather, they undressed each other, taking their time as I watched, the ache in my nipples going slowly numb. Or maybe I was just getting used to the pain.

She’s beautiful. I know she turns heads on the beach in her thong bikini. She’s got a great ass, but that’s not what men stare at. It’s her tits. Perfectly shaped. Bigger than mine and nicely rounded. Her nipples were probably as hard as mine were and her smooth pussy was nearly as wet.

He was her perfect match. Fit, muscular. Handsome. He had a nice ass, too, but that wasn’t what drew my gaze. His cock, like she’d said, was thick. Porn star thick. It wasn’t going to be an uncomfortable fuck. It was going to hurt in ways I couldn’t imagine.

She must have noticed where my eyes were focused.

“He’s going to wreck your ass, baby. And you’re going to love it.”

And then, while my attention was diverted, he pulled the clamps from my nipples.

I screamed. I think. Fire tore through my tits and I convulsed, almost tilting over. If he hadn’t held me upright I’d have been on the bed writing like a fish out of water. As it was I was shaking and sobbing, tears running down my cheeks, my nipples burning as the blood rushed back into them.

“Just be grateful we didn’t put them on your clit. Next time, perhaps," my Miss said.

The very idea almost made me cum. All I need was a little push.

“Pluh,” I moaned desperately, but they were too busy making out to notice my pleas.

He’d grown hard. His cock was trapped between them, the head engorged and pointing towards her tits. I wanted it, not caring if it would split me open. I was too desperate to think of anything but cumming on it. For her. For him.

For them.

She took her time seating her feeldoe in her pussy, working the bulbed end in without the need of lube. She was already that wet. The purple toy jutted obscenely from her like a strangely coloured cock.

ArishkaLulu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArishkaLulu

She settled onto the bed, on her back, glancing at me with amusement as he helped me rise up so that she could slip her legs between mine, then helped me down, settling me on her girl-cock, letting gravity take over as I was impaled, my ass resting on her thighs, the monster deep inside of me. Not as thick as his cock, but longer. By the time I settled, it was deep inside of me. Instinctively I began to hump it, grinding myself down, my drool falling onto her belly to her amusement.

“My fuck toy is so ready to be used.”

I was, too. More than ready. Desperate.

He took much more care than she had, gathering my drool and wiping it all over the head of his cock while standing where I could watch, getting it nice and shiny while she slowly rocked her hips, fucking me in slow motion. Teasing me, my need building slowly as he reached over and rubbed his hand all over my pussy, and then hers, coating his fingers with our juices, using them to lube his monster cock until he was ready to take me.

“Fuck her, Jake. Shove your thick cock up her ass and make her scream for me.”

I whimpered as he pushed me forward, and pulled my legs back, so that I was stretched out on top of her, our tits mashed together.

“Relax, baby,” she whispered, breaking our kiss, her gaze momentarily tender. “It will hurt, but then it will feel so good.”

“Yea, Mih.”

I did my best feeling the head of his wet cock pressing against my puckered hole, trying to do what she’d asked. Relax. It wasn’t easy. She kissed me. Sweetly at first, and then possessively, forcing her tongue, and spit, past my lips, her arms wrapped around me, trapping me against her warm damp flesh.

At least he didn’t take me like she sometimes took me with her girl-cock. She could be cruel, delighting in my sobs of pain as she shoved it into me hard, knowing that they’d turn to moans of pleasure soon enough. Knowing how much her fuck toy got off on being fucked hard up the ass. Knowing that I’d soon be begging for more. That didn’t mean I didn’t cry out when he started pushing into me, stretching my anal ring, my hole burning as he entered me.

“How does it feel, whore?”

“Hur,” I managed.

“You like when it hurts, though. Don’t you?"

I didn’t answer. I didn’t need to. She already knew the answer.

Although her feeldoe was stuffed in my dripping wet cunt, she wasn’t fucking me with it. She just lay there, holding me down while her husband began fucking my ass. I started to squirm. If she wouldn’t fuck me, I’d have to fuck her. Harder than it sounds when your hands are secured behind your back, but I was desperate.  I could feel her inside me. Him too, their cocks almost touching, only a thin layer of flesh keeping them from touching, making me feel even fuller than I was.

I couldn’t stop myself. I began to hump her, driving her into my cunt over and over as he finally got himself entirely in my ass, tears rolling down my cheeks from the pain, desperate to cum and turn that pain into pleasure.

“That’s it, you dirty fucking piece of cunt meat. Fuck my cock,” she cooed, her voice tender despite her harsh words. How could I possibly say no to her?

Jake must have sensed my need. He began thrusting even harder, forcing himself into me as he grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head back, baring my throat. Never one to miss an opportunity, Miss sank her teeth into my exposed flesh, almost piercing the skin. I let out a muffled scream as she bit into me, knowing it would leave a mark, and probably a bruise, visible by all. In a sense, she was claiming me as hers. Her slut. Her whore. Her property.

“Been wanting to fuck your ass since I first set my eyes on you, you little cock tease.”

I began to squirm, the pain of his thick cock pumping into my asshole and her teeth pushing me towards a zenith of agony-induced ecstasy. Pain slut, she called me, when I would beg for her to hurt me. I couldn’t deny it. I knew that, if they kept this up, I’d climax, and hard.

“Fuh,” I cried, feeling a trickle of wet on my throat, the sharp pain of her teeth piercing my flesh and crashing though me like lightning. Shaking, I kept humping, forcing her deeper into my dripping wet snatch while her husband slammed into me from behind until, finally, I tipped over the edge and began to shake, the feel of his cum suddenly filling my ass to breaking point. Thrashing about, I exploded in ecstasy, trapped between them, their cocks shoved into both my fuck holes.

I had no idea how long it lasted. I might have even blacked out. All I know is I ended up in her arms, her embrace firm yet gentle, her kisses the same.

“You are so beautiful when you cum like that, baby girl,” she whispered as her husband pulled his semi-hard cock from my jism-filled ass.

“Thank you Miss," I managed, wondering when and how my gag had been removed. Maybe I really had blacked out?

I held still while he freed my hands and ankles and then, almost desperately, I clung to her, my mouth seeking out her nipple while she held me firmly, telling me what a good girl I’d been and how beautiful I was and how much she loved me, while Jake lay on his side, and stroked my back gently, soothing me until the pain faded into a distant memory while I suckled at her breast as she run her fingers tenderly through my hair.

I thought it might be over, but once again, I was betrayed by my traitorous cunt. Her thigh was so perfectly positioned between mine and it didn’t take much effort to rub myself against her, smearing cunt juice all over her leg.

“Still horny?”

Shyly, I nodded, my mouth leaving her tit for the briefest of moments.”

“Tell me what you need, baby,”

“You said next time you’d put the clamps on my clit, Miss.”

Her smile was beautifully cruel as she rolled me over onto my back and told Jake to get out the rope.

Published 
Written by fillelapine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments