Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck A Slut

5
2 Comments 2
26.7k Views 26.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It's been a long day at work and I'm just in that sort of mood.

"Come here slut," I call you loudly from the bedroom.

I can hear you scrabbling up the stairs on hands and feet and then you push the door open and crawl in.

I know you are looking at me as I'm bent over the dresser drawer, still toweling off from the shower I just took and rummaging through my vast array of toys. You know that your eyes should be on the ground like a good little slave but you like being a little brat, doing small things you know you aren’t supposed to and being punished for them. And I don’t really mind, I like my little brat who needs a punishment.

I find the toy I want to use and I drop my towel to the floor as I put it on- an eight inch strapon with a part that fits inside me as well. I can hear your heavy breathing and I know you are already excited and horny, frankly most of your moods revolve around being excited and horny; if I didn’t tell you what to do you'd probably spend entire days just masturbating yourself to oblivion.

I step into the toy and adjust it to my liking, hearing your intake of breath as I spread my pussy lips to fit my fun part in. I walk over to you and put my hand on your face, caressing your cheek for a moment before I yank you forward by the back of the collar you wear for me.

"On the bed slut boy, you know what's coming."

You scramble forward and climb onto the bed, standing on all fours, legs spread wide and waiting. I walk up behind you and give each ass cheek a loud ringing slap, I enjoy seeing my red hand prints blossom on your skin. Each slap makes you gasp and jerk forward, but it also leaves you panting and needing more- my hungry little slut boy. I reach over and grab the lube I keep on my night stand; I rub a generous amount over the toy I'm wearing before moving on to your ass.

"Spread your cheeks for me, show me how much you want it my slut," I command, and you eagerly obey.

Your face is pressed sideways against the bed as you reach behind yourself with both hands and spread yourself for me, already panting and shaking slightly with anticipation. Your hole is tight and puckered despite being thoroughly well used and broken in. your muscles twitch as my fingers apply the cold lube to you. I love looking at you like this- my willing slut, always ready and eager for whatever I want to do.

My fingers massage you're hole insistently, slipping in a little and making you moan like a bitch in heat- so hot. You push your hips back and whimper, trying to get more of my fingers into that hungry ass of yours. When I feel that you're nicely primed and lubricated I pull my fingers away and position myself behind you, letting the tip of my toy just skim between your spread cheeks.

"You want it, slut boy?" my words come out in a growl.

"Yes miss, I've missed you so much.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

Please fuck me!"

You're words just spur me on as I position the tip at your entrance. "Ready?" I say as I start pushing in. Your intake of breath as you feel the pressure and the tip popping in sends a shiver down my spine. I push in steadily, and slowly sink in to the base, before stopping for a moment to let you adjust. I start moving my hips, in and out of you, and you arch your back is response; my fingers grab your hair, tangling in it, pulling your head back.

Fucking you feels so good. The strapon is stimulating all the right spots for me as I piston in and out of you, my grip in your hair helping me to move faster and harder. Your grunts, moans and yelps stimulating me even more- I love hearing my slut boy get fucked.

I reach around you and wrap my fingers around your rock hard, leaking cock.

"Oh fuck!" You yelp, "Thank you mistress."

My hand around your cock is insistent; it's not a light touch, it’s a firm grip, slightly painful, and it makes you pant and moan even louder than before.

My pace increases as more and more pleasure washes over me. I let go of your hair and land a reverberating smack on your already tender ass cheek. You jerk forward and scream out but we both know how much you love it. You turn your head to look at me over your shoulder and I can see tears in your eyes. Fuck! You make me go crazy with that look of yours.

"More?" I growl out. I want to hear you say it, hear the hitch in your voice.

"Ye.. es…" You half sob, half moan and push back against me.

I'm fucking harder now, spanking you over and over, losing myself in the pleasure that I get from my horny little sex toy. I can feel the tingling inside me, my stomach tightening, my pussy walls clenching and I yell out as I cum. Vaguely I register your panting and slight sobs, you haven’t cum yet because you’ve not had permission, but you really, really need to.

I decide to be gracious today as I lean over you, my lips brushing the back of your neck, "Cum now, slut boy."

You scream as you explode, your hard cock twitching in my grip as you shoot rope after rope of cum onto the bed-sheets under you.

When your orgasm subsides you collapse forward, and exhausted, well used, well satisfied heap. The strapon pops out with a slightly wet noise and I climb onto the bed beside you after I remove it. I run my hand over your face, collecting your tears and bring my fingers to your mouth. You suckle dutifully and smile up at me. I return your smile and lean down and place a small kiss on your neck.

"Rest up my little slut boy, I have some more plans for you today," I whisper in your ear as I move away.

Published 
Written by kinkitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments