Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun without jealousy

"Twila discovers that not all men are jealous, on her way to learning how to be a wench."

9
4 Comments 4
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
By the time I was twenty-three, I'd dated some guys who were kind and nice, as well as some who were jerks. Even the good guys would get upset if I even looked at another man or another guy looked at me and the jerks were even more jealous. Being fairly pretty and having a physically fit body, it was almost impossible to go out without having other guys looking at me, so I was convinced that all men were jealous and I figured that I'd have to go through life knowing that any guy I was with would be the same in that regard.

It didn't even make any difference if I was having sex with a guy I was dating, either. Still, that was one of the ways the good guys and the jerks differed. The jerks thought that the sex was all about them and what I could do for them. The good guys wanted to get between my legs, too, which is understandable since it is a basic biological need and drive, but they spent at least some time trying to satisfy me. I had a little cubby hole that they wanted to put their cocks inside of and they just couldn't think of any reason I couldn't enjoy it, too. I happen to like sex and I love the sensation of something that is nice and hard moving around inside of me. I didn't go to bed with every guy I dated, but it was there that the biggest difference between the good guys and the bad guys could be seen.

I didn't know that there were any men out there who weren't jealous, though, until I met Todd. On our very first date, he surprised me by drawing my attention to a guy across the room who was positively staring at me. Todd wasn't the least bit jealous. In fact, he said that the guy was probably just fantasizing about how good I must be in bed.

"How do you know how good I am in bed?" I asked.

He just smiled and said, "You are beautiful, sexy, have a great body that was built for non-stop sexual fun and you have a personality that says that you get as much pleasure out of satisfying a man as you do out of being satisfied by one."

Todd barely knew me, but he'd nailed that one on the head. I think I knew in that moment that I'd be having sex with Todd. He wasn't demanding but didn't hide the fact that he was interested. I certainly didn't mind the idea. Todd was almost 10 years older than me, he was neither drop-dead handsome nor wear a paper bag ugly and he wasn't built like a body builder, but I liked the idea of having sex with him. The fact that he wasn't the slightest bit jealous and didn't seem to have a problem with other men wanting to stuff me full of man-meat was very appealing, too.

Needless to say, I spent that night in Todd's bed, though it was our very first date and I normally made it a point not to go to bed with a guy the first time I went out with him. I swear that he spent close to two hours using his tongue, lips and fingers before we even got to the fucking. By then he had me so smoking hot that I wanted to get laid, big time. Todd had no problem at all in giving me an orgasm and it was so strong that I very nearly passed out.

Afterward, he actually talked to me while touching and caressing me. I wasn't used to it, but I liked it. He brought up the guy who'd been staring at me and said that it was too bad that the man hadn't been able to find out that I was great in bed, like Todd knew that I would be. It was an honest compliment. It made me wonder, though, and I asked him what he would have done if the guy had done more than just look at me.

"It depends. I didn't know that I was going to get to fuck you, but even if I had, if I had the impression that you were interested in having the guy in bed, I would have invited him over and both of us would have given you some cock."

Wow. He was serious and my opinion about Todd rose. I'd never had two men at the same time and it interested me a lot, if the man-jealousy thing would have allowed it. Todd was basically saying that it wouldn't have bothered him if I'd screwed the other guy.

"It wouldn't have upset you if I'd wanted to fuck that guy?" I asked, figuring that I must be misunderstanding him.

Todd halfway rolled on top of me so he could look down into my face and he very gently stroked my pussy.

"This pussy belongs to you. It doesn't belong to me. You have every right to give it to anyone you want to give it to and I'd never stop you from doing it. In fact, it makes you more exciting if you want to. A woman who openly wants and enjoys cocks, plural, is always more exciting than one who is afraid to explore and enjoy them."

As if to prove that he meant it, Todd proceeded to make love to me. Again, he didn't just fuck me, he took his time and actually got me off twice before he even inserted his cock.

I knew then that Todd was a keeper.

We started dating almost every night after that and it nearly always ended up in bed. Todd also started me on a path of sexual self discovery. He let me know what he liked and wanted but let me make up my own mind about what I would and would not do.

So he let me know that he liked having his cock sucked, which isn't surprising since most guys do. At that time, though, I only sucked once in a while and never let a guy get off in my mouth. Todd let me suck when I wanted, how I wanted and I decided that I enjoyed having a cock in my mouth. After all, he licked my pussy and I like that, too. I liked having the knob rubbing against the roof of my mouth. Todd was careful to pull it out before he came, knowing that I didn't go that far, but one night, I was aware that he was very close to an orgasm and I didn't let him pull it out of my mouth. He came, filling my mouth with his sperm. I held it in my mouth until he was completely finished, then I swallowed it. I decided then that cum wasn't too bad and I rather liked having a mouthful. After that, I sucked him off frequently and he let me.

As we got to know each other sexually, our sex became better and better. There wasn't much that Todd wouldn't do to please me, either. Like, he knew that I didn't like getting fucked in the ass, but he once licked my pussy until I came and immediately started licking my asshole.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

I was still in the middle of my orgasm and having a tongue in my ass made the orgasm keep going and going. It wasn't a multiple orgasm, it just lasted something like a minute and a half and left me gasping for breath. Once he knew that I liked it, he often licked both holes.

I discovered that I loved to turn him on and then satisfy him. That led me to have one of my fantasies fulfilled and it was one that Todd actually gave me after our very first date.

Todd had made it plain that he loved it when I acted like a naughty girl, the naughtier the better. When I was nasty, he'd call me his wench, which I suppose was a nicer way of calling me a little cock loving whore, though that honestly did apply because I was by then.

One day, a guy stopped by his place to return a book that he'd borrowed. That was after I'd moved in with Todd, cutting the travel time and pretenses. Anyway, I'd never seen the guy before and Todd introduced him as Jim. Jim apparently liked what he saw because he stared at me, mostly several inches below my chin. It was really quite flattering. I'm not a big busted woman and a 36 inch bra is a bit too big, but my tits are full and round. That was exactly what Jim was staring at. He wasn't a bad looking man, either, and like most women I suppose, I liked the attention. Todd knew that it was turning me on, too.

In the middle of conversation and definitely in passing, Todd used the word 'wench'. I knew that he was inviting me to be naughty, though Jim missed the reference entirely and wouldn't have known what it meant if he hadn't.

I got up and went into the bedroom, leaving the door wide open. Then, totally casually and facing the living room, I took off my blouse and bra and put on a tube top. I didn't look at Jim when I did it, but I knew that he could see my tits and I felt a familiar tingle beginning between my legs. Jim had a full view of my boobs for a couple minutes before I got the tube top on and came back out to the living room. Apparently Todd had seen what I'd done and he gave me a smile and nod of encouragement.

Jim had been staring at the front of my blouse before and after flashing him, he basically didn't take his eyes off my boobs, even when he was talking to Todd. I purposely moved in such a way as to make my tits bounce a little, knowing full well that I was turning Jim on.

When Jim started squirming uncomfortably, I realized that he had an erection in his pants. I don't know about other women, but knowing that I've turned a guy on that much, without really doing much of anything, is a natural turn on to me.

Well, Todd knew that I was turned on and he knew why. He also knew that Jim had a hard on. He decided to do something about it. It happened fast, too.

Todd whispered something to Jim. Jim grinned and reached out, grabbing my boobs through the tube top. I glanced at Todd and saw that he was grinning and nodding in approval, so I let Jim cop a feel. Jim was licking his lips and I didn't really think about it, I just reached up and pulled down my top, giving Jim access to my bare tits. I really liked how he played with them. Then he bent and licked back and forth across one of my nipples.

My nipples are very sensitive and there aren't a lot of ways to put me in the mood for sex faster than to play with them, suck them or lick them. I was also already turned on. As if I needed more, Todd moved over and started sucking my other nipple. Oh fuck, I had a man at each little dinner plate and I went from being extremely turned on to being horny as hell.

I honestly don't remember Todd taking off my pants, then taking the tube top off of me. I don't even remember Jim and Todd taking off their clothes, probably because they didn't do it at the same time, so I had a guy occupying my attention at all times. The next thing I was aware of is that I was sitting naked on the couch with a man standing on each side of me, totally nude. I just did what came natural, taking a cock in each hand and sucking first one and then the other. I wasn't really thinking about it, but I knew that I would end up with both of them inside my hole before it was all over.

Besides me sucking both cocks, the men took turns licking my pussy. I came the first time with a cock in my mouth and a tongue flogging my clit hard and fast.

Then the fucking began. Jim was the first to fuck me and it is amazing how different two cocks that are similar in size and shape can feel. I came with Jim's cock inside of me, just before he spurted into me. Then Todd took his turn fucking my pussy while Jim fed me his cock considerately.

By the time Todd got off, Jim was hard again and ready to go a second time. He pulled me into his lap. I was facing the same way he was and Todd was on his knees right in front of me so he could get a great view of my pussy sliding down Jim's dick. It was a huge turn on looking into Todd's face as I took Jim's cock. Todd surprised me when he moved closer and then started licking my clit. Ladies, there is nothing that quite compares to having a cock all the way inside of your pussy while a tongue moves over and around your clit. Trust me on this one.

I came and I came hard. I also knew that Todd wasn't the slightest bit bisexual, so he was doing it for me.

I don't know how long we were at it or how many times I had each man inside my pussy, but I loved it all. I don't care if a person calls me a wench or a whore and anyone calling me that is probably just wishing that they could do it, too. Of course, Todd still calls me a wench, but in his case it is a term of endearment. I will happily be his little wench any time he lets me, and he lets me do it fairly frequently.

All of that happened ten years and eleven months ago. I won't forget the date because it was eleven months to the day before Todd and I got married and we just celebrated our tenth anniversary.

Not all men are jealous and some are willing to let their women do what comes natural, any wench way they can.

Published 
Written by Britt4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments