Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Night Out

"Jane invictus get friend to the thrills of ladies' night out"

45
8 Comments 8
5.5k Views 5.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words

The place was more crowded than you could ever remember, especially around the bar. You were there with a girlfriend, Jane, and it was your turn to get the next round of drinks.

You pushed your way through the crowd to get close to the bar and waited for your turn to order. You were sure that along the way, you were groped several times. You weren’t sure who, or even how many strange men might have gotten a free handful. Each time you turned around, you could not figure out who it might have been.

Maybe, those last three rounds had slowed your reaction, but you were certain that you felt someone squeeze your ass a couple times, and one time, someone had reached under your arm from behind you and squeezed your right breast.

Finally, you were standing at the bar squished between several men. It was so crowded here that you couldn’t even move.

You could feel the guys to each side of you, their shoulders touching yours as they stood there waiting for their drinks. You could feel a body behind you crushed against your back, presumably due to the crowd.

You were starting to feel warm from the mix of alcohol and the crowd, but finally, the bartender asked you what you needed. You ordered your drinks, but the bartender only leaned closer, since he could not hear your words over the bar crowd. You leaned forward against the bar to try to be heard, and you felt the crowd around you move to close around you.

The bartender nodded and backed away to make your drinks. You tried to stand back up, but there seemed to be even less room than before.

You find yourself having to keep your hands on the bar for balance and to keep from being crushed as the bodies on your sides leave you no room.

You noticed that the body behind you was almost leaning against you. You could feel the man’s breath on your neck as you awaited your drinks. You knew it was a man because you felt the bulge in his pants, nestled between your ass cheeks.

At that moment, you wished that you had chosen to wear jeans tonight, rather than your soft skirt, which offered very little protection between your body and the hands earlier and now the throbbing dick that nestled between your round cheeks.

There was nothing you could do to break that contact, and you just hoped that your drinks would come soon.

Suddenly, you were sure that you could feel the man behind you thrusting ever so slightly into you. You were frozen in place and tried to dismiss it as the movement of the crowd.

There was no denying what was going on when you felt the hands grasp your hips, pulling you back against the bulge in his pants.

You looked around to see that no one was aware of what was happening except you and the stranger, whose cock was crushed against your ass and thrusting ever so slightly.

You were flushed when you felt one of the stranger’s hands slide around your hips and cup your mound firmly.

You felt a jolt of electricity when you felt his finger part your lips through the thin material of your skirt and panties. You could not help but rotate your hips against the groin of the man behind you, as he played with your clit through your clothes.

Having been without sex for so long, it took only seconds before you felt the beginnings of a climax starting to build at the hands of an unknown stranger.

Just before you were actually able to get the much-needed release, the bartender returned, two drinks in hand, and the man behind you broke contact, leaving you feeling greatly unsatisfied.

When you turned around with your two drinks, you were facing a woman that looked a little disheveled herself. It was clear that she had received the same physical attention you had experienced during your trip to the bar.

You pushed your way back out of the crowd again, this time taking your time to enjoy the groping hands.

You could not be any more horny, you thought. You made it back to your table and rejoined Jane. She asked if you were okay and said that you looked a little flushed.

You told her about what happened at the bar, and she laughed. She told you that this is the reason that she likes to come to this bar when her husband is not around.

Jane said that there are other things, she called them perks, that happen at this bar that she likes to enjoy. She said that she could show you after this round, if you are game.

After your fourth drink and all the stimulation at the bar, you were ready to see what was next. The two of you got up from the table, and you followed her to the ladies room.

Once inside, Jane checked the stalls, and when she was satisfied that it was empty, she directed you to the last bathroom stall.

She followed you inside and latched the door behind you. There was very little room to move, and you were not sure what was gonna happen next.

You know that you are not a lesbian, though you had played a little with another woman in the past. Besides, you were so horny right now that you would do just about anything for a good orgasm.

Jane pushed you down on the toilet seat and stood in front of you. You sat nervously still when she pulled your top to up and over your head.

Then she told you to stand up. When you did not move, she told you to trust her and that you will definitely enjoy what comes next but that she did not want you to ruin your clothes.

So, you nervously stood up, allowing her to pull your skirt up over your hips and then up over your head.

You stood before Jane in only your panties, that were wet from the fingering of the man at the bar. You had chosen not to wear a bra tonight, since you often prefer to dress without.

Jane put her hands on your shoulder and gently pushed you back down on the toilet seat. Then she smiled and pointed to the wall on the side of the stall.

There was a hole in the wall that you had not noticed before now. Your first reaction was that someone might be watching you and your friend, but Jane gently took your hand closest to the hole and placed it through the hole.

When she let your hands go, you pulled your hand back. Then you noticed a semi-hard dick was sticking through the hole where your hand had been.

It looked like it might be a pretty impressive size if it had the right motivation. Jane grabbed your hand again and placed it on the stranger’s dick.

It felt warm in your hand, and you felt it starting to grow already. Instinctively, you started pulling gently on the strange flesh, anxious to see how big it might get.

Jane told you to take it in your mouth or that she would. You are not quite sure why you followed her suggestion. Maybe the drinks, or maybe the fingering at the bar, had gotten you that horny, but you actually felt yourself leaning over, closing your juicy lips over the growing head of this stranger’s thickening cock.

You heard the man moaning as you sucked on his cock head. You swirled your tongue around the head as you continued stroking his length.

Surprisingly, you found that you were definitely getting into this, as you started bobbing your mouth on the stranger’s large and very hard cock.

You reached down with your free hand and slid your fingers into your wet panties. You spread your legs, slipping your fingers between your wet slit, and you started playing with your pussy, while you serviced the strange cock.

Suddenly, Jane pulled your legs together and started pulling your panties down. You struggled to lift your butt off the seat to help her without taking your mouth off the thick meat filling your mouth.

When your panties were off your feet, you spread your thighs again. As you reached back down to your needy pussy, you felt a tongue glide across your clit. That sent a shock through your body.

You reached up and grabbed a hand full of Jane’s long blonde hair, pulling her face against your pussy as you tilted your hips and spread your thighs as far as you could to give her access.

As she continued to fuck your wet cunt with her tongue, your excitement caused you to push yourself harder on the huge cock in your mouth.

The closer you got to your own orgasm, the more of this stranger’s nine-inch stick of hard man meat you were able to get into your mouth. Still closer you approached, and you pushed hard on the throbbing cock.

You felt the thick cock push past the back of your throat and into your esophagus. Still, there was another couple of inches to spare, so you kept thrusting your face at his member, feeling it inch further and further toward your stomach.

Just as Jane latched onto your clit with her lips, you heard the man banging on the wall that separated you and him. As your body exploded into orgasm, you thrust one last time on the huge cock, feeling it slide down your gullet. Your nose was pressed against the wall as you swallowed his last inch.

You felt his cock swell in your throat as your own pussy started twitching and squirting your juice all over Jane’s face and down her chin.

You felt the cock in your throat pulsate, shooting blast after blast of hot cream directly into your stomach. You felt the man pull back, gently extracting his cock from your throat and mouth, leaving you gasping for air.

After resting briefly to catch your breath, you opened your eyes to see Jane, completely undressed, standing in front of you in the small bathroom stall.

You were surprised at how sexy she looked standing in front of you, her pert breasts just inches from your face. You could not resist leaning forward, taking one erect nipple into your mouth.

You gently squeezed her other breasts as you suckled. You were surprised when she leaned down and kissed you full on your lips.

You could taste your own sweet juices on her lips. As you enjoyed the hot kissing, you both stood up, breasts pressed into each other’s, you could feel her hands on your ass, squeezing them firmly.

You followed her lead, reaching around to fondle your friend's ass. You were surprised at how nice her firm ass felt in your hands as you were making out.

Next, Jane reached further down the crack of your ass till her finger slid over your asshole, which was wet from the flood of juice that came from your steamy cunt.

Jane took the opportunity to slip the tip of her finger into your tight rosebud. A moan escaped from your lips and into her mouth, as her finger slipped easily into you, due to your witness.

Jane reached further until you felt her fingers slip into your hot pussy.

The two of you continued your embrace, and you could not help trying to make her feel as good as she was making you feel.

Reaching around her body, you were pleased to find that her pussy was just as wet as yours when you were finally able to reach your fingers to her slippery slit.

You both seemed to realize that you each needed more at the same moment and then you separated your hips so that you could each reach each other’s pussy more directly.

At nearly the same moment that you plunged your two longest fingers into her wet hole, you felt her fingers penetrate your hot box.

As you continued fingering your best friend, she fingered you with one hand, while reaching around your body to slide her middle finger into your ass.

Without thought, you reached around her to give her the same treatment. You were both approaching an orgasm as you each were trying to impale yourselves on each other’s probing fingers.

Moments later, you felt her pussy and her ass start to spasm, and you felt a flood of her juices dripping down your wrist.

This triggered your own orgasm, likewise flooding her hands and dripping down your thighs.

As if you were reading each other’s minds, you each pushed your cum covered fingers into the other’s mouths. Each of you tasted your own sweet cream on your best friend’s fingers.

You finally broke from your embrace as she sat down on the toilet, pulling you onto her lap. She continued gently massaging your small tits as you leaned back against her chest.

You could feel her nipples poking into your back as you caught your breath. You did not notice that Jane had put her fingers through the hole in the wall again, so that you were surprised when a dark cock slid through the opening.

This one was already rock hard, straining against its skin when it came through and into the light of the small stall.

It was just as long as the nine-inch cock you swallowed previously, but it was much thicker. You could not resist touching the huge dick.

After a few strokes, Jane was playing with your pussy when you opened your mouth and took the huge head between your luscious lips, sucking firmly.

You tried to take as much as you could, but its girth kept you from going all the way down the shaft.

You stroked the shaft, while you slobbered all over the head, doing your very best to pleasure the new visitor.

You loved the feeling of the thick dark meat filling your mouth. Finally, Jane urged you off her lap, whispering that it was her turn.

When you stood up, you were shocked to see her take more than half the huge cock into her mouth as she began bobbing on it with all her efforts.

Next, you knelt on the floor in front of Jane’s open thighs and started fingering her pussy, while she continued trying to swallow the huge strange cock.

You noticed that she, like you, did her best deep throat when she was having her pussy stimulated, so you tried your best to bring her to orgasm, alternating between rubbing her clit and thrusting your fingers deep into her juicy cunt.

Even with your fingers manipulating her, she could not get the cock past the back of her throat.

Maybe it was the alcohol in your system, or maybe you were just that horny, but you leaned forward, stuck out your tongue, and tasted another woman’s pussy for the very first time.

Her pussy tasted sweeter than you expected, and you began licking her pussy from her clit down to the back of her wet hole, drinking in the sweet flow from her leaking cunt.

You looked up to see that she was almost able to get the entire cock into her mouth now, as she moaned her approval at your efforts while bobbing wildly on the black shaft.

You felt her hands on the back of your head, pulling your face between her thighs, reminding you of your task. You continued licking the length of her slit as her hips bucked against your face, covering your chin and cheeks with her sweet cream.

On one thrust of her hips into your face, your tongue slipped down and over her tight rectum, causing a loud moan that vibrated through the stranger’s cock.

Jane closed her thighs on your head, locking your mouth on her rosebud, and your nose was pressed into her wet cunt.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

You heard the knocking on the wall over her loud moaning. You knew that Jane was close to another climax and that the stranger was about to dump his load into her willing mouth, so you continued to lick your best friend's tight ass, finally working up the courage to push your tongue into her tight passage.

Just as your tongue broke through her outer ring of muscles, her body shuddered in orgasm. You could hardly breath as a flood of her juices poured out of her pussy past your nose.

Finally, she released her thighs so you could finally get air. She leaned in and kissed your lips that were glistening with her cream.

You opened your mouth to receive her kiss when you felt her push the man’s cum into your mouth. The two of you had your lips locked together, sharing the warm reward that the stranger had provided.

Finally, you broke from the kiss, each of you swallowing part of the black man’s load.

After a few minutes in your embrace, the two of you decided it was time to return to the bar. You pulled your top over your head and picked up your panties. They were drenched from your interaction with the stranger at the bar, so you decided it best to go without.

You pulled on your skirt, shoved your panties into your purse, and followed Jane out into the crowded bar again.

You decided that you both could use another drink, so she headed to the bar, while you sought an empty table.

As you sat at the table, awaiting Jane and your drink, you were looking at your phone, when you overheard a man at the next table talking excitedly about something that happened in in the bathroom.

As he spoke, you knew that he was recounting the incredible blowjob that either you or Jane had just given.

Then you heard another voice confirming the event, stating that he too was treated to an incredible blowjob.

As he spoke, you realized that you recognized his voice. You could not quite place it, but you were sure that you knew that voice. Finally, you gathered enough courage to turn around and see who was speaking.

When you finally saw him, you realized that the man that you knew was someone that you met at church. You remembered being introduced to him and his wife and children months ago.

You and his wife had become fast friends, spending many long days together at the park. You knew his name was John and his wife was Mary. It was hard to hide the shock on your face as his eyes met yours.

You quickly turned back around, hoping that he would not recognize you or notice you had been looking at him.

Suddenly, Jane appeared out of the crowd. She looked a disheveled and a bit flush. You smiled knowing that she got a taste of the treatment that you had received on your drink run.

As she sat down, handing you your drink, you heard John calling out to you as he reached the edge of your table. You felt your face turn red when your eyes met his.

You decided that you had to act normal to hide your own secret. John had his cock in your throat just twenty minutes ago.

You always thought that he was a good-looking man, but you were also friends with his wife, but you had to admit that you had liked the feeling of his meat exploding in your throat.

You stood up to greet him and introduce him to Jane. He walked right up to you, wrapping his arms around you like he had done so many times before. This time felt different though.

You could not help but focus on the bulge in his pants that brushed across your mound. You subconsciously pushed your hips just slightly forward till you could feel his nine-inch cock against your abdomen. It lasted only seconds, before you he stepped back, bringing your focus back to reality.

You blushed when he smiled at you. He then introduced you to his friend, a nice-looking black man named Dave that you had seen him with at church.

You asked John about Mary and the kids, and he said that they were at a church function tonight with Dave’s wife and that he and Dave were having a guys' night out.

You were lost in your own thoughts as you recounted having the hard cocks of both of these men filling your mouth. You felt your pussy tingle as you remembered the feeling of John exploding in your mouth.

You even felt your mouth begin to water, when you felt Jane kick you under the table. It was then that you realized that she had no idea who these men were and that she did not realize that she had already seen each of these men’s equipment.

After a few more rounds of drinks, Jane seemed to be captivated by Dave’s attention, and John was acting a little more than flirty towards you.

Suddenly, John leaned close to you, presumably so that you could hear him speak in the loud bar.

As he started telling you how nice you looked tonight, you felt his hands rest on your thigh. You felt him squeezing your thigh as he spoke.

You felt a little guilty as your body started to respond to his rubbing your thighs. You looked across the table to see Jane and Dave locked in a lover’s embrace.

You knew that Jane was a little wild on her ladies' nights, but you were not planning on participating in her games tonight.

John’s hands started to make you rethink that plan. Finally, you leaned closer, telling John what a good time you were having tonight.

He smiled and closed the short distance between you as he pressed his lips to yours.

As you felt his tongue touch your lips, they parted allowing his tongue entry into your mouth. At the same moment, you felt his fingers graze against the bare skin of your thigh.

You felt your juices starting to flow as his fingers slid up your thighs. Your legs seemed to part on their own just before his finger brushed against your shaved mound.

When you felt his finger slip between your wet slit, you felt a jolt through your body, causing you to moan into John’s open mouth.

As you sat up, breaking the kiss, you slid closer to him, reaching down to place your hands on his bulge, gently squeezing the growing member as John fiddled with your wet pussy under the table.

Looking across the table, you were sure that Dave and Jane were engaging in the same behavior.

You knew that you needed to get laid tonight, so you told Jane that it was getting late and that you were thinking about leaving.

She smiled at you as all four of you finished your drinks. She said that she only had a few more minutes before she would have to head home.

You knew that her husband would be expecting her soon, and you all stood up and headed for the door.

Once outside, you headed to John’s car. You sat in his passenger seat as Dave and Jane slipped into the back seat. Within seconds, Jane and Dave had undressed each other and began groping each other, lost in their own lust.

As you leaned back on your seat and pulled your skirt up to expose your glistening pussy, John was leaning over you, pressing his hands between your thighs.

You heard the sound of Dave’s hips slapping against Jane’s ass, her loud moaning filling the car.

You looked back over the seat to see that Dave was taking your friend from behind, slamming his thick black cock into her willing pussy.

You pulled John over to the passenger seat. When he sat down, you pulled off his pants, freeing his hard cock. You lifted your skirt and sank down on his thick shaft.

You pulled your shirt over your head and pressed your tits into John’s mouth as you bounced on his fuck stick.

You were mesmerized by the couple in the back seat, watching Dave’s muscular body pounding into your best friend's next cunt.

You couldn’t help but reach back to feel his tight ass muscles contract with each animalistic lung forward, while you rotated your hips on Dave’s stick so that your clit rubbed against his body.

Suddenly, you heard Jane squeal as her body stiffened, and Dave continued pounding into her swollen pussy.

Knowing that she was coming set your own orgasm in motion. You lifted up till just the head of John’s pole was between your outer lips, then you dropped your weight on his lap, impaling yourself one last time, as your pussy began to twitch, and you could not stifle your own scream as your sweet hot cream was pouring out of your used cunt and dripping down his balls.

There was a deafening quiet in the car for a few minutes. Then, with a start, Jane jumped up saying that she really had to go. She was already late getting home, so she threw on her clothes, except her wet panties, which she handed to Dave.

Jane told Dave that he could give them back to her in their next guy’s night, when they could finish properly.

When she left the car, you realized that John had not yet cum with you. Looking over the seat, you noticed Dave’s big dick was still rock hard, shimmering in the streetlight.

You realized that the combination of the blowjobs they had received earlier and the alcohol must have helped them last so long.

You felt John starting to move his hips again, sliding his dick slowly in and out of your hot pussy.

You could feel every vein of his thick cock, as it moved into and out of you, and you were beginning to feel your blood boiling again.

You watched Dave slowly stroke his own thick cock as John slowly fucked you.

You tried reaching over the seat to help him, but he was just out of reach. Sensing what you were trying to do, John reached down on the side of the seat, releasing the seat so the back dropped nearly flat into the back seat, next to Dave.

There was Dave's long, thick cock just inches from your face for a second time tonight. You reached over and grabbed the base of his shaft, trying to feed it into your open mouth, while you started bouncing on John’s lap.

The more excited you became, with a cock in each end, the harder you tried to swallow Dave’s meat.

Just then, you froze when you heard Dave ask if you had been in the bathroom stall earlier that night.

You knew that he knew the answer, and you just tried to say yes with his thick dick in the back of your throat. I thought so, he said. And that means that Jane was the woman that took his entire shaft.

Dave said that he would definitely be returning those panties next weekend. After a few more minutes of trying to service both men at once, you knew that you had to try something else to get them both over the edge.

You sat up, opened the car door, and stepped out into the dark parking lot. You walked topless into the shadows behind the building, knowing that John and Dave would not be far behind.

Once hidden in the shadows, Dave reached you first, crushing your bare breasts between your bodies, as his thick hard cock pushed your skirt between your thighs.

Dave reached behind you, pulled up your skirt, and grabbed both your ass cheeks, lifting you off your feet. Your legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, crushing his thick cock against his abdomen and between your wet pussy lips.

You flexed your hips, causing your clit to slide up and down his shaft, sending amazing sensations coursing through your body.

Suddenly, you felt John’s hands on your ass, too. The two men lifted you high enough that the head of Dave’s thick cock pressed against your opening.

As they lowered your body, you could feel your pussy stretching to accommodate Dave’s fat dick. With each downward thrust, you could feel more and more thick black cock filling your wanton cunt.

After several attempts, you finally felt your clit make contact with the base of Dave’s cock. For the next few minutes, you rode up and down the man’s thick cock, feeling an orgasm beginning to grow.

Suddenly, Dave stood still and you felt pressure against your tight rosebud. You nearly passed out when you felt your tight asshole open to accept the head of John’s long, hard cock.

The men stood still, and you bit your lip to stifle any noise, as you noticed people walking by, towards their cars.

Fortunately, the shadows kept you hidden as a couple walked only fifty feet from your position and stopped next to a car right next to John’s.

While you watched the couple, you felt John’s cock slip into your tight asshole, inch after inch, his long cock slipped deeper into your ass.

You had never felt this full of hard man meat before, as your body strained to accept the two well-endowed men.

Just as the couple got into their car and closed their doors, you let out a primal moan. Dave smothered your lips with his, hoping to stifle your noises.

Finally, you heard John say he was all the way in. Then the two men gently began fucking both your holes. As John slid down, Dave was filling your pussy, and when John pushed into your ass, Dave pulled down.

Your body was going crazy with sexual energy, as the two men took turns plowing into both your holes.

You continued moaning into Dave’s mouth as the two men pounded away at you.

After what seemed like days, the men started to lose their rhythm, signaling that they were beginning to lose control. They both began rutting into you like animals lost in their own lustful intentions.

Your own orgasm was also fast approaching, as the two men lifted you up six inches before pulling you back down forcefully impaling you on both of their cocks, simultaneously and repeatedly.

Suddenly, you heard a moan from both men at the same time, as they pulled you down one last time, burying both their cock completely into both your holes.

You felt both cocks swell even larger inside you just before you felt each cock begin to twitch, squirting stream after stream of hot cum deep in your pussy and ass.

This pushed you over the edge, causing you to scream out in your own orgasm, clutching against Dave’s back.

After your mutual orgasms passed, you collapsed onto Dave’s shoulder. After catching their breath, John helped Dave lift you off of their softening dicks.

When they set you on the ground, your legs felt like jello, and John helped steady you until you got your legs back working.

John handed you his T-shirt so that you were covered for the walk to the car to get your stuff.

Back in the car, you changed back into your own shirt, offering John his shirt back. He told you to keep it for tonight. He said that you should return it next weekend when Dave comes to return Jane’s panties.

You reached into your purse and pulled out your wet panties. You handed them to John, saying that now you both have reason to return next weekend.

You stepped out of the car and headed over to your own vehicle to head home.

On the drive, you recalled the night’s activities, debating on what to do about your friendship with John's wife, Mary. Perhaps she would be up for a threesome so that you could keep your friend and your pussy happy.

Published 
Written by Barney2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments