Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Thought He Was Over His Ex-Wife

"Sometimes you just need to let go"

29
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Rick thought he was over his ex-wife until he saw Sally at a friend’s party with her new boyfriend. They had been married almost 8 years until she said she wanted to call it quits. He hadn’t seen her since the divorce was final about a year ago.

He knew it was her the minute he saw her mingling with everyone at the party. He felt out of his element since he came by himself. He really hadn’t dated much since the divorce and this party was the result of his friends encouraging him to get out.

Sally looked great he thought, she was wearing camel colored Palazzo pants and a black strapless top with black heels. Her ass still had that wonderful jiggle when she walked and her 36D boobs were straining against the tight top. She was one hot brunette with wavy hair that was below her shoulders. She looked as good as the day they got married. They both had gained a bit of weight over the last two years of marriage and it was nice to see that she lost the extra weight but still had those amazing curves.

Rick maybe hadn’t dated much since the divorce but he was probably in the best shape of his life. After the divorce, he focused on getting fit to forget about the disappointment of the failed marriage. He still wasn’t sure why she divorced him. Sally just told him that they had grown apart and she was no longer attracted to him. That hurt. So, he began to run, lift weights and now he was down to a solid 180 pounds of muscle and had a GQ look to him with his blue eyes and wavy hair.

What really hurt though was that boyfriend was pudgy and had his hand on Sally’s ass, squeezing it like he owned her. Through his friends, he found out the guy’s name was Phil and they had only been dating a few months. He was steaming thinking someone else was fucking Sally. Yes, he had no right to think this way but he did.

Rick walked over to get a gin and tonic from the bar when he heard Sally’s voice just a few feet away ordering a glass of red wine, her favorite drink. Then he heard her talk to Phil and the hair on the back of his neck stood up. It was silly, he thought, but he was fuming inside. Why is he with her?

Rick turned around and almost bumped into Sally and Phil.

“Rick?” Sally asked surprised to see him as she touched his arm to prevent herself from falling into him.

“So sorry, Sally. I guess I didn’t see you,” Rick replied as he felt chills from Sally's brief touch.

“You look great, so nice to see you out and about,” Sally commented. “Oh, I am so sorry. Rick, this is Phil. Phil, this is Rick, my ex-husband."

A brief awkward conversation ensued until Phil politely excused himself saying they must have a bit of catching up to do. Once Phil left, Rick complimented Sally on her outfit.

“Thanks, it is new. I needed new clothes after I lost 20 pounds. I am almost back to pre-marriage weight.”

“You still have that sexy butt jiggle,” Rick replied and then regretted being so blunt.

Sally took it as a compliment and smiled, “You certainly liked it when we first got married.”

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

It almost seemed like old times to Rick until Phil came back, squeezed Sally’s ass again and kissed her on the cheek. Sally seemed a bit embarrassed with the show of affection. She then politely finished the conversation with Rick and walked off with Phil.

Pudgy Phil, thought Rick, I wonder if he is fucking Sally. Rick remembered how they made love, slow, loving, caring love but now he just wanted to grab her ass, push her against a wall and fuck her hard. He needed another drink.

Sometime later, after a few more drinks, Rick saw Sally walk upstairs to the master bathroom. He looked around and Phil was in a lively conversation with a few other guys, laughing and drinking. Rick followed Sally and watched her as she went into the bathroom. He wanted her. He could hear her pee, then he heard the toilet flush, and then heard the water running. He couldn’t stop himself. He barged in and shut the door behind him, locking it.

“What the fuck, Rick!” Sally exclaimed as Rick kissed her hard on the lips. Sally was shocked.

“I want you,” Rick growled as he pushed her against the wall. Sally felt his hard cock grinding against her body. Rick kissed her again, this time passionately as his tongue found its way into her mouth.

“Oh Rick,” Sally panted as she pushed him away. “What happened to the gentleman lover?”

“Fuck that, I should have fought for you. I need my cock deep inside you.”

“Oh my God, Rick,” Sally exclaimed as Rick pulled down her Palazzo pants and rubbed her crotch as he kissed her again.

“You are so wet,” Rick gasped as he broke away from the kiss.

“I wish you would have treated me like this when we were married,” Sally panted and trembled as she reached for his cock. “Fuck me!” Fuck your bitch!”

Rick reached for her tube top and pulled it over her head as he ground his cock against her crotch. “I missed sucking on those nipples.”

“Bite them, Rick!” Sally trembled.

Rick pulled down her panties and pulled down his pants as he bit down on her nipples and then cupped her ass and squeezed her cheeks hard. He pinned her against the wall as she stroked his hardness.

“Oh Rick, this is what I was missing. I tried to tell you but you always treat me like a lady in the bedroom,” she whispered between her gasps of pleasure.

“Fuck my pussy hard!” she begged as he pinched her nipples.

“Ram it in me,”

Rick happily obliged and pushed her back harder against the wall and thrusted his cock deep inside her.

Harder!” she moaned as she felt her climax approaching. She needed this. She always wanted this.

“Faster, fill me with you cum!” she cried as her body trembled.

“Fuck! I’m cumming!” Rick cried out.

“Oh yes!” Sally gasped as she held him tight while she wrapped her legs around him to steady herself from her own orgasm.

“Wow, Rick, what came over you?”

“You did, beautiful. I never stopped loving you. I just never fucked you like I wanted too.”

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments