Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hiking Adventure

"We were in the stage where we couldn’t get enough of each other."

14
10 Comments 10
20.8k Views 20.8k
889 words 889 words

It was at the stage where we couldn’t get enough of each other. We fucked twice that morning before we even left the cabin. Once before we even got out of the bed. A second time in the shower. However, that didn’t stop either of us from wanting more.

On the hike the day before, we didn’t see another person and we couldn’t keep our hands of each other. We found a secluded spot and he dared me to get on my knees and blow him. I didn’t hesitate. I used my mouth, hands and tits to bring him to the edge. Then he bent me against a large boulder and took me from behind. He fucked me hard until depositing his cum into me.

On that day’s hike, the parking lot at the trail head was full. I had forgotten that it was Saturday. Not a problem, we were there for the hike, to enjoy the outdoors and to see the waterfalls.

Yet, as we walked the desire grew between my legs again. I had worn a pair of yoga pants that gave him a view of my ass anytime the trail narrowed and he had to walk behind me single file. I had also chosen a tank top and sports bra combination that created ample amount of cleavage for the viewing.

Men hiking past us couldn’t resist taking a peek at me. Their desire just turned me on more and more.

“I want you in me,” I said to Andy when we were all alone.

“Let’s keep hiking. I think I heard some people.”

And we kept hiking. We skipped past the first waterfall. It was crowded with people. The next stretch of trail was less crowded, but there were still people. I couldn’t stop thinking about Andy’s hands sliding into my pants and touching me. I fantasized about him ripping down my pants and taking me right in the middle of the trail.

We passed another waterfall. After taking pictures, we kept going. This time it was quiet. We didn’t see anyone else. He looked at me. I grinned back. We looked for the perfect place.

After seeing only one other person, we stopped at the next waterfall. I set down a blanket and we had lunch, while waiting to see if anyone else would show up. My watch said we had gone five miles now and it seemed like there wasn’t anyone else for at least a mile.

Our eyes locked again, a naughty grin on both our faces. “Suck my cock again?” he asked.

“Yeah, but this time let’s be quicker.”

I moved closer to him and undid his belt, buttons and zipper on his shorts.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

I found his half half-hard cock peeked out of his boxers. I took another look around, then lowered my head. I took him between my lips and made him completely hard.

As I gave him a blowjob, I couldn’t stop thinking about what he would feel like between my other lips. Part of me wanted to just make him come quickly with my mouth. Why risk taking longer and getting caught, when we could just go back to the cabin and he could satisfy me there.

But I didn’t want to wait. I needed him. I was already wet. I told myself we would hear anyone coming before they saw us.

I sat up and pulled and pushed my pants along with my thong down to my ankles. I climbed on to him and wasted no time taking him within me. It didn’t make for the perfect position, but it was enough.

I rode him, riding him hard the way I needed. His hands reached up and pulled my breasts out of my bra. He squeezed and caressed them, just turning me on more and more. He started to thrust up at me, harder and harder.

We switched positions, so that I was bent over on my knees and he took me from behind. He fucked me deep and fast. I couldn’t help but to moan.

I could feel my orgasm growing close within me when suddenly there were steps. Someone was running towards us and my first thought was that it was the park rangers. There wasn’t time to get dressed or even cover up.

Down the path didn’t come a park ranger. It was a jogger. A hot jogger, roughly my age with a toned, athletic body that looked like he could’ve given me a good workout. He smiled at us. I smiled back. My heart still pounding a million beats a minute.

“Looks like you guys are having fun,” the jogger said without stopping. “Don’t let me interrupt you.”

“You could say that,” Andy said.

As soon as the jogger was out of sight, we giggled…then returned to fucking.

Andy fucked me to an orgasm while I had dirty thoughts in my head of the hot jogger. Andy came as my body tightened on his cock, filling me with his load of sperm. Exactly what I had been craving.

On the way out the jogger passed us again. We exchanged smiles and waves. I wondered what a threesome would be like with him.

Published 
Written by sluttydetails
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments