Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitchen Help

"Any (remarkable) similarities between the author and the protagonist are impurely co-incidental"

79
56 Comments 56
27.1k Views 27.1k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
There have been, over the years, occasions when I treaded somewhat gingerly across that indefinite line between adventurous and slutty. Regardless of how incriminating it might be, it all got recorded in my diaries. But this particular experience will doubtless sound to some like nothing more or less than prostitution, despite my efforts to preface it with a few explanations and a bit of context.

Back in 2009, I owned four rental properties. I have a few more now, but these original four were given to me by my father, when my twin and I turned eighteen. We both were given investment properties for financial security, so that we'd always have an income of our own, regardless of what we did with our lives. My sister chose to drop out of college in her sophomore year and get married, while I finished my bachelor's degree and went on to grad school, but dad made sure we both learned how to manage and take care of these income-properties to protect his investment and our nest-egg.

The summer of 2009 was an eventful one for me. My boyfriend, David had his terrible car accident in late June, and a few weeks later, my girlfriend Nicole discovered a pea-sized lump in my right breast. By August, I'd had a biopsy performed, and learned to my great relief that it was benign, but since it was a fibro-adenoma, my doctor recommended that I have it surgically removed before it got any bigger.

I scheduled my surgery with a plastic surgeon for November, to have it taken out cosmetically, through an incision around my nipple, making the scar nearly invisible. This was important not only because I am admittedly vain about my looks, but also because I was still modeling back then. Having been sobered up not only my boyfriend's brush with death, but my own mortality as well, I wanted to let loose, and do something totally wild again before my surgery. Afterwards, I wouldn't be wanting anyone to see my breast for a few months, until the scar healed.

One of my rentals needed a kitchen remodel that summer after the tenant moved out. Since David was still laid up, recovering from several broken ribs, I undertook the job of lining up a contractor on my own. That summer I had moved from Columbus, back to the small town in Licking County where I grew up. After David was released from the hospital, my girlfriend and I agreed to move in with him, so we could care for him until he was back on his feet. I also needed to cover for him at work, managing my dad's leasing company. He had been running it since he finished grad-school, four years ahead of me.

Out of necessity, I was learning a lot about management and contracting, in a hurry. I also knew a lot of the maintenance guys who worked for my dad, so I asked them if they could give me a reference for a good contractor to re-do my kitchen. Three of them volunteered themselves. Two of these three were the same guys who had been snowed-in with me one weekend at David's place, the year before. On a capricious whim, I had availed them, along with several others who were lucky enough to have been there that night, the opportunity for an impromptu gang-bang.

One of the reasons these two were so anxious to work on my kitchen was apparently the hope that they might get another chance to sleep with me. The third guy was a nineteen year-old kid who had just started working for my dad's company, and was being trained by the other two. He was recruited as a general laborer on my kitchen, but I'm sure the other two must have told him about what I'd done with all the guys on the night of the blizzard.

They offered to work for much less than what my dad paid them if I would buy all the materials, and they could work nights and weekends to finish the job by the end of the month. I agreed, because I knew and trusted these guys. However, they also knew I had the power to get them fired from their day-jobs if they screwed me over, so I considered it a deal. But the real bargaining began when they were finished.

After a couple weeks, they had me come look at the completed kitchen. It was beautiful. The cabinets and counter-tops were just the way I wanted them, and they even installed new flooring. I asked them how much I owed. They tallied up their hours and it came to around $3,700 labor, at the agreed upon rate. But then they added, with grins on their faces, they would be willing to negotiate another deal I might be interested in.

I expected this was coming, and I knew what they really wanted, but I'd never negotiated a deal before that included my body. I was ready for their obscene proposal before they had even suggested it, but I wasn't sure just how much they were willing to discount, for a chance to screw me. I was pretty sure the two in their twenties, Lyle and Cameron, had already fucked me on the night of the snow-storm, but I couldn't be sure, because I had been blind-folded, with my hands tied to the bed-posts. I'm sure they were anxious to find out what I was like in bed in a more participatory role.

The younger one had only seen me around the office, and I knew he was completely smitten. Since he had only heard about my legendary sexual escapades from his friends, I was guessing that he would be desperate for them to negotiate sex with me at any cost. He was the weak-link in their bargaining strategy, and I knew it! I was thinking I'd have to make concessions for a percentage, but the kid urged them to let me have my entire kitchen free, as long as I agreed to a night of sex with all three of them.

After a lot of coy bargaining and joking around, I finally agreed to their terms, and they knew I would seriously do it. However, I didn't want to spend three different nights with them. I told them they could all three have me for one night, and I'd give them my best, since they had given their best work to me. They had to think this part of the bargain over for a few moments, but the idea that a girl would willingly take on three guys at once intrigued them, so they agreed to my stipulation.

Ordinarily, my open-minded boyfriend would get a lot of vicarious gratification out of me fucking other guys in his presence, but since he was laid up, convalescing, I decided it would be better to pay off my debt away from his presence. I didn't want the poor guy having to lie helpless, listening to me having an orgy with three of the guys who work for him, without being able to get any fun out of it himself. So, I told the guys I'd come and spend the night at one of their places.

Saturday night arrived, and they picked me up at the appointed time. I'd already eaten, and was all set for the long night to begin. I had showered, shaved, and even taken an enema, expecting to be ass-fucked or DPed, so I was expecting to be taken straight to Cameron's place, but they had other plans. They all wanted to take me out to dinner first, which caught me off-guard. I was all prepared to service these guys, and I wasn't expecting a 'date', especially with three of them!

My mind wasn't exactly on romance, and the idea of being out in public with these three was making me a little nervous, in case someone I knew saw us. We went out to a nice restaurant, and I just ordered something light. I don't usually drink, but they bought me a couple of Margaritas, thinking I might need loosening up. That's usually not a problem for me, but this night was all about me pleasuring them. I knew I would probably get some orgasms too, but for $3,700. I was basically expected to be the best lay they'd ever had. I was starting to feel some performance anxiety.

I knew a lot of the thrill for them was who I was. I wasn't just another date. I was their boss's daughter - an identical twin, to boot, both of whom they knew. I was also their manager's girl-friend, and at the moment, the woman who had just stepped in to temporarily take over the company they worked for. Had I known then that the job would turn out to be permanent, I never would have gone through with this.

The older two, at least, I had known for a few years. It would be quite an accomplishment for them, bedding one of the daughters in the family-owned business. We'd been joking around with each other for years about my dating status. While my twin was already married, the guys liked to tease David that I was still up for grabs. Unlike my dad, I had always been very approachable with everyone in the company. In fact, the general rumor was that their boss, David had hooked up with a sex-fiend. Tonight they were going to get their chance to find out just how much!

They put on some music when we got back to their place, and I turned down the air-conditioning. It was a hot August night, and it was only going to get hotter with three horny guys hovering around me. The youngest was Kevin. He got up and danced with me while the others watched. I like to dance with my arms over my head a lot, because it makes me feel sexy, and shows off my boobs so well. I turned and faced the others, while Kevin danced close behind me. It was one of those slow, slinky, hip-gyrating dances, and I kept rubbing my ass into his crotch while I flirted with the other two with my eyes.

I wasn't sure if they had talked about how they wanted to do this. Some guys, most really, are more than a little weirded-out by being naked in bed with another guy, making love to the same girl. I wondered if they'd eventually take me into the bedroom one by one, or whether this would be more interesting, and I'd be with them all at once. Kevin was sliding his hands around the curve of my ass, and pulling his fingers up through my crack, as much as my tight jeans allowed. I think he was testing me to see if I was really giving them free rein over my body.

He hooked his fingertips around my whale-tail, which was arching up around my hips above my waist band, and tugged up on my thong until it was digging into my pussy. It stretched between my inner lips so tightly, it was getting uncomfortable to dance. I reached around and brought his hands up, and wrapped them around my breasts to give him something better to play with. He loved pinching and rolling my nipples through my thin cotton top. I knew I was going to have to take the lead and gently show these guys what to do and what not to do, so I didn't get hurt by their rowdiness. I didn't want to start the evening with panty-burns in my pussy, before they even got a dick in me!

I could tell Kevin was a little clumsy and inexperienced with girls. He'd probably only been with a few immature teenaged girls, but since I've been with a lot of teen-aged boys, I could manage Kevin. He was the hottest for me. I decided to get him off first to slow him down a little. I reached behind me and stroked his cock through his pants. He was already hard as steel.

I kept rubbing until he got a bit weak in the knees, and I backed him down onto the love-seat behind us. I gave him an impromptu lap-dance, and straddled him, while pushing my breasts into his face. I looked over my shoulder to see what the other two were doing. They were already rubbing their cocks hard through their jeans. I seductively pulled my top off, and let Kevin grab my tits while I ground my crotch against his bulge.

My jeans were getting damp, and I wanted to taste some cock, so I slid down to the floor and undid Kevin's pants, yanking them down to his shoes, along with his boxers. His stiff rod bobbed back and forth while I looked it over (and under). I slid my mouth down over it, and judged him to measure about six-and-a-half inches. About average. I sucked and tugged on it, licking around his soft head and tickling the spot just below the inverted V of his glans, which drives most guys wild.

He held my head down to keep from coming too soon, but I wanted him to come. Most guys over age sixteen have about three to four ejaculations in them per night. I calculated I was going to induce between nine and twelve male orgasms between them before the night was over, and I didn't want to waste time getting started. I sucked his brains out, and he trembled for a moment, then shot a huge gob into my mouth that I quickly swallowed. I can usually swallow cum quite easily without choking or gagging, a skill I developed from much practice!

While Kevin was sprawled all over the love-seat regaining his senses, the other two pulled me to my feet. Lyle unbuttoned his shirt so he could feel my bare breasts pressed into him while we danced close. He was muscled like a laborer, and my hard nipples dug into his chest. After a few minutes, Cameron cut in, and we did a little dirty-dancing when the music went up tempo. I ground my sex into his through our jeans. He had to bend his knees to get down to my level, since I am a tiny thing next to these three.

We started kissing and tonguing each other, and he picked me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom. He tossed me on the bed. Kevin followed us in, already naked, and getting erect again. The other two stripped while I watched them with fascination, propped up on my elbows. Even though two of these guys may have had their cocks in me once before, this would be my first chance to actually see what they looked like naked.

I kicked my pumps off, and Lyle crawled over me and sucked my nipples, while the other two pulled off my jeans and thong. Cameron was the best endowed of the three, and I guessed that he probably had been the first guy who had fucked me on the night of the snow-storm the previous year. If so, he was going to be a good fuck! Even in a gang-bang, some cocks remain memorable.

Choreographing a foursome is not always easy. One girl split three ways can get a bit awkward at times, and I wanted them to get over any hang-ups they might have about their cocks getting in each others way. I asked two of them to put their cocks in my mouth at the same time so I could get them used to touching each other. With any luck, I could get two of them in my pussy at the same time too. That was always an amazing feeling, but it was easier doing it with bi-sexual guys, who didn't mind having their cocks compressed intimately together with another guy's, inside a girl's tight tunnel.

There was a little awkwardness at first. I sucked each of them while I was on my knees, going from one cock to another, then pulling them close, so I could stick two of them in my mouth at the same time. I stroked and caressed two, while the third was pushing down my throat. I was like an orchestra leader directing the band, and they were eager to please.

I laid Cameron down on the bed and straddled him cowgirl-style, rubbing my wet pussy over his erection, getting him soaked before plunging him inside me. The others knelt on either side of us, and I sucked and jacked them, alternately. I felt Cameron tip-up, to slip his shaft under my pubic bone and impale me, right up to the hilt. I gasped, and undulated my hips forward and back, pushing him in and out of my sloppy pussy. I tingled with every inch of him rubbing my insides.

I kept flipping my long hair away from my face so I could turn side to side and suck Lyle and then Kevin, while I rode Cameron like a bucking bronco. Cameron gave me my first orgasm of many, as my knees and thighs strained to cram his manhood into me, deeper and deeper. The other two cupped my tits in their hands, and pulled my nipples until I wanted to scream, but I could only choke out a muffled moan with my mouth filled with penis.

I wanted Cameron to cum inside me, but he wanted to prove how long he could last, so I pulled him out of me and rolled over on my back so one of the other two could fuck me missionary-style. Kevin grabbed my hips, and pulled my ass down till I was still just on the edge of the bed. He hungrily pushed his stiff meat into my slippery sheath. Cameron straddled my face and presented his cock for me to suck my own juices off of it, while Kevin started to jack-hammer his cock into my soaked, tingling hole.

I was squeezing my juices out all over the sheets. It was so incredible being taken by three cute guys at once. Kevin came hard inside me after a few minutes, so his juicy load was soon running out of my slit, mixed with my own copious flow. Kevin pulled out and Lyle immediately took his place, slamming his shaft home in my cum-lubricated cunt. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders so he could feel himself bury his thick, bony cock as deeply inside me as possible. With my legs pulled up over his shoulders, Lyle kept lifting my ass off the bed with every thrust. Cameron kept slipping out of my mouth, because my body was being jerked around so much. I felt his wet dick rubbing all over my face and neck, and left my mouth wide open so he could get it back inside my mouth.

Lyle's cock was shorter, but fatter than his friends', and the friction of his quick thrusts was really heating up my inner labia, despite being so sloppy wet. Lyle suddenly froze, then pumped me full of his semen, and less than a minute later, Cameron exploded in my mouth. I was able to swallow some, but the rest ran down my chin and neck. By this time, I was panting and sweaty, and they knew I needed a breather. They had all ejaculated in me so close together, I knew it would be awhile before they were ready for the next round. I got up and ran to the bathroom to clean myself up. They toweled-off while I was gone. After I returned, I sat cross-legged on the bed, and asked for something to drink.

While I sat there sipping orange-aide, they kept telling me how amazing I was. Of course, I loved every compliment on my looks, my body and sexual prowess. So far, I was having fun, and thought I had made a pretty good deal, paying for my kitchen remodel this way. However, the night was still young! During our little break, they asked me about my relationship with David.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo



I told them about how long we'd been together, and how he shared me with both guys and girls. None of them could believe how well our relationship worked, especially with my girlfriend Nicole in the mix every summer. I was apparently the kind of girl every guy was looking for. But tonight, I was theirs, and they planned on getting as much of me as they could, in return for their hard work. I had a long night ahead!

I asked them if they were willing to try DP with me. Cameron and Kevin knew what I was talking about, but they had to explain it to Lyle. When he got a clear picture in his head, he was surprised at just how naughty I could be. While he agreed to try one in my ass while another of them went in my pussy, he was a bit leery when I asked for two cocks in my pussy at the same time. Cameron was game though, and Kevin just wanted to please me, whatever I asked for.

Lyle decided to just sit and watch, while the other two tried stuffing their dicks into my pussy simultaneously. He was probably too thick to do it anyway, but I told him he had to make it up to me by fucking my pussy while Kevin took me in my ass. I chose Kevin because his cock was the most slender, and my ass is pretty tight. Lyle raised his half-empty glass, assenting to my request, and then poured it full of something from an amber bottle he had brought with him from the living room.

The other two asked me how I wanted to proceed, so I laid Cameron down on his back and straddled him, rubbing my pussy on his veined cock until we were slippery-wet and he was rock-hard. I turned around to a reverse-cowgirl and stuck him inside me, softly rocking myself around his hard-on, while I pulled Kevin towards me to suck him big. It didn't take long. I laid back on Cameron's chest, while he reached around and grabbed my boobs. Kevin tried to find a spot to kneel between our legs.

I kicked Cameron's legs apart with mine, so Kevin could enter me missionary, with Cameron's cock still hanging out of my cunt from behind. He wiggled his glans around, just under my clit, trying to find a way in with another cock in the way. I lifted my legs and spread my thighs wide, and Kevin pushed his stiff penis along-side Cameron's into my pussy. I could feel my inner labia being stretched taut by two big cocks pushing into me at the same time. I relaxed when they were both deep inside me, and rocked my ass to pull Cameron in and out, while Kevin started lifting up and pushing back into me too.

It felt incredible! Just the thought of having two penises crammed in my pussy at the same time was making me shiver. Sometimes the rhythm of them both thrusting and withdrawing got awkward, and stretched my poor pussy uncomfortably, but then they'd get in sync, and it was unbelievably erotic. Kevin tried to keep his weight supported on his arms so Cam wasn't crushed beneath the two of us, but I could tell Cameron was the least comfortable in this boy-girl-boy pile. All three of our genitals were joined together as one. This wasn't the first time I'd done this, but it was an incredible treat whenever I could get two guys to agree to having their dicks rubbing each other inside me. I love guys who aren't homophobic!

I desperately wanted them both to cum inside me at the same time, but we couldn't quite make it work. They stayed buried in me for ten or twelve minutes, then Kevin erupted, and soon fell out of me. Cameron couldn't cum in that position, so I sat up on him again, with Kevin's sperm draining out all over him. I ground him into me, grabbing his cock with my pussy-muscles, until he finally blew his load up into me too. Both of them were kind of quiet afterwards, and I wondered if they were worrying about whether it had been 'gay' of them, rubbing their dicks together inside me. I kept telling them they were great in bed, and I loved how cool they were with it.

I think they either let me convince them they weren't 'queer' for doing it, or they just put it out of their minds, like it never happened. Lyle wanted to fuck me alone, so the other two disappeared somewhere, while I spent the next half-hour letting Lyle ram his fat cock into me - mouth, pussy, and ass. He was the first of the three to take me in the ass, and the first to come in my ass. I tried to remember the feel of Lyle's cock in me from the night of the blizzard, but toward the end of that night, I'd been fucked by so many cocks, and filled with so much cum, even his thick penis may not have seemed so big - especially with Jack there that night. Jack was incredibly thick too.

I was beginning to drain the guys of sperm, and it was taking longer for them to recover, so while they went to watch some porn, I took a bath. I was covered with cum, sweat, and the guys' cologne, and I could hardly wait to soak it all off me. I wondered if any of the guys had felt my breast-lump when they had their hands all over me. It was only about the size of a pea at this point, but I pressed my finger into my soft breast tissue beside my nipple, and there it was, wiggling around evasively under my finger, not quite an inch beneath the surface. I grabbed a hand-mirror off the toilet tank and looked at my nipple, trying to picture where the incision would run, and how it would look after it had healed.

I dreaded my upcoming surgery! Why did I have a breast-lump at age twenty-nine? Was it karma for all the promiscuous sex I'd had since my teens? My Ob-gyn had said it was a miracle I'd never gotten an STD, given my sexual history, so maybe it wasn't karma. I had been incredibly lucky so far, and David and I were now much more careful about the sexual health of our partners.

My doctor had also quizzed me about having multiple partners, telling me there was some evidence that a girl who had several guys' cum in her womb at the same time, put herself at greater risk for uterine cancer, because of her immune system being exposed to so many different gene types at the same time. I wasn't sure that made any sense, but I thought the risk must be pretty small, weighed against the fun I had doing it. Maybe my doctor was just trying to scare me out of my free-spirited lifestyle.

I soaked in the tub for nearly twenty minutes, with my hair clipped up, and Kevin came in to check on me. I asked him to wash my pussy again, and he was only too happy to help. I closed my eyes as his soapy fingers caressed the swollen folds of my labia, and I smiled as I felt them slip inside me and wiggle around my g-spot. I took a deep breath as he started to get to me. I spread my legs as far as the walls of the tub would let me, and invited him in deeper. I was so soapy and slippery, I thought he might be able to slip his whole hand inside me, so I asked him if he had ever fisted a girl. He'd never heard of it, so I suggested he try.

David and Nicole had both been able to fist me, so I knew I could fit more than just a girl's hand in there. Kevin pushed in and tried to fold his thumb over enough to slip his thumb-knuckle past my pubic bone, but he was afraid he was going to hurt me, so he backed off. Guys are sweet. I asked him for a towel, and he unfolded it and dried me off after I stood up. He loved my round ass, and took his time pulling the towel through my ass-crack. I held my arms over my head and he patted my boobs and underarms dry, then leaned down and kissed my clean nipples. I wrapped the towel around me and went out to the living room with him to join the other guys.

After a half an hour watching porn, the guys were hard again and ready to start enjoying my soft, freshly washed body. We watched a couple more videos, and they'd ask me if I'd do a porn video, or would I do that girl in the video, and what would I do with her, and so on. My bisexuality seemed to be a source of fascination for them, and they wanted to know all about what Nicole and I did together. While I told them what girls do when we're in bed together, I spread my thighs, folded my legs on the sofa and began rubbing my clit. I un-clipped my hair and shook it free, and unwrapped the towel so they could see all of me while I fingered myself and dreamily talked about licking pussy and tonguing another girl's ass.

They were mesmerized. And while they seemed to love the image of me and another girl wrapped up in a sixty-nine position, I couldn't see any of them in any hurry to bury their face between my legs and lick my pussy, even with it spread right in front of them, wet and wide-open. I smiled to myself, and was glad I had a girlfriend to sleep with every night. I picked up my wet towel and threw it at Kevin. He scrunched it up to his face and smelled it.

I'd seen that look before. Sometimes guys I had casual sex with would fall in love with me. Kevin looked at me like a school-boy who wanted me to be his girl. I was ten years older than he was, but I've had boys even younger than him fall in love with me. It was very endearing. More than the other two, whom I had known for much longer, Kevin was starting to grow on me, but I always did gravitate to the young ones.

Kevin came over, stretched out beside me, and pulled me on top of him. I liked his body best. He was slender and had good muscular definition. He wasn't overly hairy, and he had a cute face. Cute feet too! Toes and feet can be so sexy. I spread my legs around him and settled my wet pussy down on his young manhood, kissing him and pushing my tongue into his mouth. He groaned, as I rubbed my sex into his, and when he hardened to steel, I reached down and wiggled him inside me. He wasn't huge, but when I ride any guy in this position, it feels wonderful.

I love being in control of a guy's pleasure, as well as my own. By swinging my hips and rolling my pelvis, I can always control how a cock hits me inside. After a few minutes, I started cumming for him - bigtime! He loved the feeling as my insides compressed his dick, squeezing and pushing it, while I gasped and shivered above him. Every muscle in my Kegel-toned vagina bore down so intensely, I nearly squeezed his cock out of me.

I doubted many of his teenaged lovers had ever done that to him before, and I could see he was struggling not to cum before I was finished. But once I start cumming, I can cum again and again. He couldn't hold it any longer, and spurted inside me with a big smile on his face. I could feel his cock swell with every pulse. He held me close, as I wiggled around with my pussy full of his juice. I leaned forward, smiling back at him, and rubbed my dangling tits into his smooth chest. I felt him shrinking inside me and pulled off his softening shaft, grabbing the towel and holding it between my legs to catch the drainage.

Cameron and Lyle were horny as hell, watching my ass shimmy around as I humped Kevin. They wanted to fuck me like the girls in the videos were fucked - hard and fast. Kevin got to lie there and recover. I had to fuck again. Was the air-conditioning working? I was hot, and starting to glisten with perspiration, having nearly passed-out from the killer-orgasm Kevin had just given me.

Lyle pulled my legs apart and entered me. He fucked me like an animal, slamming into me as fast as he could. I was glad I was so well-lubricated with Kevin's dribbling cum. After awhile, he turned me over and took me doggy-style, slamming into my ass just as fast and as hard as before. He swatted my butt, and I could tell he was just re-enacting what he'd just seen in one of those mindless porn videos. After a few minutes, he lifted one of my legs up on his shoulder and ground into me at an awkward angle.

This was the kind of clumsy fucking that wore me out, and I wished he would just cum already, as I wasn't going to. I knew he wanted a porn-scenario, so I groaned and whimpered for him, as my body shook and my hair whipped around my face. He pulled out of me abruptly, and slid me off the sofa so I was on my knees in front of him. He wanted to come by jacking off into my face with my mouth open. I sucked him and jerked him with my hand, trying to aim him into my mouth, because I hate having a streamer of cum shot into my eye. It smarts and stings, and gets into my hair!

Why do guys like this? I sucked him some more, but he finished up by jerking himself off with his own hand right into my face. I wiped some of it into my mouth, but Cameron wanted me to leave it streaming down my cheeks and neck while he fucked me next. He wanted to cum on my tits. He didn't last long. After jack-hammering me for a few minutes, he pulled out and covered my breasts with pearly strings of semen. They loved it. I tolerated it.

It was around 1 AM. I'd been fucking for nearly five hours. I went to the bathroom and sponged myself off with a wet washcloth. I love sex, but I'm also OCD about being clean. I went into the bedroom and crashed on the bed, and would love to have just fallen asleep, but Kevin came in and mercifully gave me a back-rub, then turned me over and massaged my breasts, thighs, and feet. He even kissed my swollen pussy. Kevin and I had developed a delightful rapport.

He knew I was tired, but the other two had joked that in order to settle my debt, they'd be fucking me till dawn. I just hoped they were as worn-out as I was, and would eventually run out of stiff. The other two found us in the bedroom and assumed I was ready for another round, so I asked them to give me a treat, and DP me, one cock in my pussy, and the other in my ass. They agreed to try it. As tired as I was, I was eager to get Kevin back inside me.

I let Kevin screw my pussy doggy-style, until he was wet and slippery, then he pulled out and carefully worked himself into my rosebud. When I relaxed, and he was able to plunge deep inside my anus, Lyle slid underneath me and I mounted him, driving his thick meat up into my wet cavern. I leaned forward with my tits on his hairy chest to lower the angle at which Kevin was entering my ass. This was nice! I loved being double-penetrated, and they were too tired to jack-hammer me, so they both drove into me with slow, deep thrusts, which felt heavenly.

This was probably the most exciting part of the evening for me. Being this intimate with two men at once - having them penetrate my most sensitive erogenous zones, and fill both my holes completely at the same moment, was a thrill many women will unfortunately never have the opportunity to experience. Being sandwiched between their warm, undulating bodies, and feeling their pulsing virility inside me from two directions, tipped me over a precipice, engulfing me in an unbelievable orgasm, as I breathlessly anticipated theirs.

Kevin came first, and filled me from behind with what little sperm he had left. Cameron wanted to take over, so Kevin pulled out and I lifted off Lyle so Cam could get himself wet and stiff in my cunt, then he moved back to my ass and plunged inside, with an additional squirt of K-Y jelly. He loved feeling himself balls-deep inside my tight ass. I put Lyle back in my pussy, and they both drove themselves into me with deeply penetrating thrusts. I came and came, as they quickened their rhythm, and I felt their nuts furiously slapping my perineum. They could feel me tightening up around them, and they both came too. It was perfect!

Lyle went limp and fell out of me, but Cameron didn't want to withdraw, and tried to keep himself hard by wiggling around inside my asshole. But eventually he too pulled his softening snake from within me, as my rosebud closed up after him. I thought I had finally worn them out, and the three of us collapsed on Cameron's king-size bed, sprawling with arms and legs entangled, while Kevin was relaxing on the easy chair in the corner. I was sore and all-fucked-out, but I'd made it through the night. I'd completely drained all three of their lizards, and their intermingled seed was still oozing out of both my holes, onto sheets that were already soaked with more cum, theirs and mine.

All I wanted to do was lie there and not think about anything but sleep. Whatever else they wanted to do to me, they could do while I was asleep. I was certainly wet enough to still be lubricated and slippery come morning. They actually did manage to fuck me a couple more times before morning, but I'm sure I was no more responsive than an inflatable doll. I dozed some, got fucked, and slept some more.

Maybe I sucked them a couple more times, half-asleep. I really can't remember. Kevin was cuddled up with me part of the night, and it was nice having him spoon me, with his hands clutched tightly around my breasts. I felt him slide himself into me from behind once or twice. I think we fell asleep again with him still inside me.

We woke up late. It had started to rain, and I heard someone close the windows, which had been opened sometime during the night. I tried to get up, but my thighs were barely able to move, and I could hardly walk. When I finally worked through the soreness and got myself standing up, they walked me to the shower, and that put some life back into me, but I was still walking funny a day later. I hoped I could get home without anyone seeing me, because clearly I could never explain the way I was limping.

I'd paid my debt in full, and call me a pro if you want, but I got a lovely kitchen and a memorable night out of it. I hoped my next renter got as much enjoyment out of their new kitchen as I did paying for it. I can only guess whether my contractors thought they'd received adequate compensation for their labors. Maybe I'd find out, when I got around to asking them to do a makeover of David's place!

(c) 2015 Bethany Ariel Frasier

Many thanks to ChuckEPoo for editorial review and helpful suggestions
Published 
Written by Beffer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments