Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Le Masseur

"Our Jake becomes a masseur and finds one client that truly appreciates his talent."

33
24 Comments 24
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Author's Notes

"Always and forever for Alexa xoxo"

I place my table down in front of the large glass sliding door. It's late in the evening when you get done with work for the day. So as the sun begins to set, the room turns to a deep shade of gold. I set up, while you go change. Grabbing my bag and placing it on top, unzipping the flap and pulling out all necessary materials; a fitted cotton sheet and another loose one to drape over top, and a special bottle of pre-mixed massage oil just for you.

At this point, I’ve been working for you for well over six months. So, knowing what you like just came with the territory. Base lubricates mixed with scents of cinnamon, peppermint, peach, and a hint of rose. You appear in the archway to the living space, wearing your usual towel and a surprise something else.

I almost drop the bottle as you drop your towel in front of me. You are completely naked, except for a gold backless body chain bra that twinkles in the light of the setting sun. You give me a devilishly naughty look from your eyes, slowly approaching then crawling seductively, onto the soft white sheet. 

You kneel in front of me asking, “So, how should I let you do me first... front or back?" 

I look upon you in awe as I warm my hands by rubbing them firmly together. I couldn’t help it, and I smile wide. Seeing you naked on your hands and knees framed perfectly in the diminishing sunlight like a sunbeam. 

“Let start with your back, go on lie flat for me,” I say, my professionalism taking over but allowing my libido to let slip. 

“Oh… fuck me.”

Hearing me, you playfully laugh saying, “Yes please … Jake." You reach behind yourself undoing the chains holding your top on. Continuing to look at me hungrily as you slip the jewelry from your voluptuous breasts. 

"Jake you’ve been such a good boy, my best masseur ever. I’ve a little surprise for you, I want you to fuck me," you say with a wink and one of your sexy little smiles. 

Reaching out, you feel me growing through soft cotton cloth, with your warm hands, clawing at me lustfully with an audible purr. I say with desire dripping from my lips. “Oh so, how about one of my special deep tissue massages then?”

“That sounds lovely,” You say in a very relaxed soft voice. “I think that’s exactly what I need baby. But remember my housemate will be home soon.”

You lie on your front, as I pour oil onto my palms, slowly letting it drizzle from the tips of my fingers, starting at the base of your neck down along your back, pouring more onto the space above your waist, and across your succulent backside. Letting gravity make a small river that flows down between your legs into the heat of your core. 

I gently spread the oil over your silky skin. Covering your entire back, giving you a sexy sheen that captures the glow of the sunset. Adding pressure as I glide up and down, all along the well-defined musculature of your back. Along your supple curvy sides, working my way down to your lusciously curvaceous behind. 

LinaNovoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaNovoa

Slowly pinching and squeezing, relaxing little knots built up throughout the day. Tightening my fingers on the slide up and spreading them wide on the way down. Making little circles with my fingertips as I glide across your body.

Squeezing together your cheeks, kneading first one then the other. Spreading across your every contour, gently pulling apart your tasty mounds, revealing your delectable little wet holes. Pushing my middle finger forward from the rest, to slide down your warm wet crevasse. Circling each tasty hole with my fingertip, following streams of oil down to spread your pussy lips apart. Adding another finger to squeeze your juicy labia and clit between them.

I hear your deep gasp as your breath deepens and you grip the sheet of the table with one hand. Bringing the other to your side, raking your fingers along your right upper thigh and against your right cheek. I pull my hand away to taste your sweet essence. Undeniably aroused now, I can feel my rock-hard cock knocking into your right hand. Your eyes relaxingly closed, you feel blindly, finding with ease my fully hard cock waiting for your touch. 

I pull off my top and drop my pants. My stiff cock falls heavy on the table as I take the bottle of lube and climb on top of you. Straddling the top of your thighs to tease you with the tip of my pulsating rod between your buns. I cover my cock with oil spreading around the slick liquid.

I take hold of your ass cheeks as I push my cock down with my thumbs, sliding my stiff member into your deliriously tight wetness, slowly thrusting my hips back and forth. Making sure you feel every ripple and bump of each vein along my pole. Delighting in your tight wet gash, from my rippled base, to smooth bulbous tip, I hold myself up with my hands flat on the table. Adding my weight and pressing my body against your shiny form, so that I can slide up yours, keeping constant pressure. I bury my face into your neck to breathing you in, devouring your sent like an animal.

I follow the contours of your arms with mine, bracing them, as I rail into you. Sliding my throbbing cock into your flexing grip. Dipping the tip of my undulating pole in and out of your hot inviting juices. I use every muscle in my body to massage and please every inch of yours. There’s no holding back for either of us, as we quiver into each other and cum explosively together. You on me and me in you, just in time to hear the subtle twist of the front doorknob.

Published 
Written by ChefJake69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments