Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Me Your Little Cow

"Your kinky girlfriend is waiting for you to get home."

45
2 Comments 2
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

You’re thinking about me at work. Your cock twitches every time you get a text from me. It’s a reminder of what’s waiting for you at home. Throughout the day, you sit through meetings and sessions with an inability to keep your filthy thoughts about me at bay. As you drive home after your long day, you feel beat. You need to release some steam and take out your day on someone.

It’s a good thing I’ve been preparing for you to come home.

My heart skips a beat when I hear you unlock the door. You shut the door, drop your keys on the table, and immediately start for the bedroom. You walk in to see me in the position you requested this morning. I am on all fours in the middle of the bed, completely naked except for a black leash, a red ball gag, a plug with a cow tail attached, and my cute little cow ears. My tits are swollen and sore from not being milked today.

Your cock grows inside your pants as you run your eyes over my body. I’ve been waiting for you in this position for fifteen minutes now. Drool has begun to drip down my chin and onto the bed. I lock eyes with you excitedly and smile through my gag. A muffled “Hi, daddy” comes from behind my gag.

You cup my face with your firm hand and smile down at me. “Hey, princess.” You slide your hand from my cheek up to my long brown hair. You grab a fistful and tilt the left side of my face up. You lean down to whisper in my ear. “I’ve waited all fucking day to come home to you. I love it when you’re such a desperate whore for me, waiting on all fours for daddy. You are in for a serious breeding tonight, cow.”

I fall deeper into arousal as you whisper to me. My cunt has already been longing for you. My juices have been dripping down my leg for a while now. My bare pussy feels so needy being exposed to you. I start to become enrapt at the thought of losing myself to you.

You take note of how desperate I am becoming and sneer. You drop down to my ear again. “You want me to breed that pussy, don’t you, slut?” You grab a bigger fistful of my hair to keep me closer to you.

I whimper through my gag and nod. I need you to take me.

You chuckle. “Tonight isn’t about you. I’ll fuck that cunt when I am ready to. You serve me tonight, understand?” You pull my head back to meet your gaze.

I smile at you through the gag and drool and mutter, “Yes, daddy.”

You grunt and grab me by my collar. “Good fucking girl. That’s what I like to hear. Get on the floor.”

I gasp as you pull me off the bed. I crawl onto the floor and sit on my knees in front of you. You begin to unzip your pants and pull down your briefs. You’re already so hard. I know you’ve been waiting for this for a while. You grab the end of my leash and slide it around your wrist. You lean down to remove the gag from my mouth. I prepare to relax my jaw as you remove it. However, as soon you pull out the red gag, you slide your hard cock into my wet mouth. I gasp, and my eyes widen. I instinctively begin to suck you, causing you to pull my leash and exhale.

“You didn’t think I’d let you take a break, did you, cunt?”

I place my left hand on your shaft and attempt to take more of you in. I gingerly take more of you in little by little. You enjoy the feeling of my warm and wet mouth sucking at your sensitive and throbbing head. You reach your hand down to meet my nipple and pull at it. I suck harder, and I let out a desperate whimper. A small stream of milk begins to shoot from my tit. The release from my swollen tit feels so amazing. The more you toy with my sensitive nipple, the harder I suck you off.

However, you decide that I’m going too slow for you. I had still taken only a few inches of your cock. You take my hand off your dick, grab two fistfuls of my hair, and shove the rest of your shaft down my throat. A muffled yelp escapes my mouth as you begin to choke me with your cock. You thrust in and out, so far that you hit the back of my throat. I begin to gag, and you pull out for a few seconds. I pant with my mouth open for a very short time before you gag me again. Mascara begins to streak down my face as I moan loudly. After gagging me for some time, you take your cock out of my mouth again. I lock eyes with you, tongue hanging out of my mouth, ready to take you back in again. You slap your dick against my cheeks and on my tongue. “You know you fucking worship this cock,” you say. You rub the drool from around my mouth all over my mouth. “Tell me you worship my cock.”

SiriToppp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiriToppp

I lock eyes with you. “I worship your cock, daddy.”

You smirk. “That’s what I like to hear. Get back on the bed, slut.”

I excitedly climb back onto the bed. I already know what position you want me in. I return to sitting on all fours for you. You pull our milking machine out of the closet, and my eyes widen in excitement. Finally, I’ve been waiting for this all day. You attach each suction to my swollen DDs. You power the machine on, and milk begins to flow from my teats. I sigh in ecstasy as I begin to fill the machine.

My wetness is glistening and running down my thighs. You slide a finger between my folds to tease me. You feel how hot, wet, and tight I am for you. You can feel my desperation- I’ve been waiting for this all day. You chuckle. “You’re like a bitch in heat, you know that?” I wiggle my ass in the air, desperate for you to take me. You rub your blood-red head between my wet folds. You love to tease me, but you’re so rock hard you can’t take it. As much as you want to leave me completely desperate for you, you know you need the release. You pull my head up by my leash and command me. “Beg for me, whore!”

My voice comes out raspy and desperate. “Please, daddy. Please. Oh god, please. I need you to breed me. I need you to milk me. Treat me like your pet. Make me your little cow. Please da-“

Mid begging, you plunge your cock deep into my cunt. You grunt as you begin to trust in and out. My pussy is so velvety, warm, wet, and tight around your throbbing cock. I become so intoxicated with pleasure that my tongue hangs out of my mouth. My eyes roll to the back of my head as you ravage me. My tits jiggle as you fuck me silly, making more milk gush into the machine. The suction is so powerful and so pleasure-inducing that I become overstimulated. I feel so much pleasure taking your huge cock and letting you milk me.

You smack my ass hard, and I yelp. You laugh at me. “Moo for me, bitch.”

I blush. It feels humiliating to moo for you. I love being your cow for you to milk and breed, but mooing for you would be an ultimate act of submission. I am making myself an animal for you—a horny, desperate animal in heat who craves to be milked and bred.

You slap my ass again. “I said moo, cunt!”

“M-moo,” I say meekly through my gasps and moans. You are fucking me so hard and deep that you repeatedly hit my womb. I become so lost in being milked, bred, and humiliated that I become euphoric.

You continue to slap my ass. “Again! Don’t stop, bitch!”

I force myself to moo for you through my desperate pants and moans. “Moo, moo, moo,” I repeat for you. I cry out as you bruise my womb. “Moo, moo.” My warm cunt is gripping your cock so tightly. You want to unload in me soon. You need the release. You need to breed me. You need to fill my 22-year-old cow cunt with your hot cum.

You grunt and groan. “You fucking like it when I breed you, don’t you? Don’t stop fucking mooing. You better not stop.”

“Moo. Moo, moo. Moo.”

You gasp and pant. “Yeah, you want my hot cum deep inside your pussy, right? I want my hot cum to get you pregnant.“

“Moo. Moo.”

“That’s what you’re good for. All you’re good for is for me to milk and breed.” You feel yourself getting close.

“Moo. Mooooo. Moo, moo, moo.”

“Yeah, fuck. I’m going to impregnate you. Fuck.”

As you feel yourself reaching the edge, you slap your thighs against mine even more aggressively. My legs begin to shake and give out. “MOOOO!!!!! MOOOO!!!!” I yell.

You groan loudly as you begin to cum deep inside of me. Your seed is so deep inside my body. You thrust a couple of times softly as you unload, breeding me like the hucow I am.

You collapse on me, panting. I’m panting as well, still dazed from being fucked silly. I manage to reach the milking machine to turn it off, removing the suctions from my tits. A small amount of milk drips from my nipples.

You fall beside my body on the bed and pull me into your chest, wrapping your arms around me. You comb your hands through my hair and kiss my forehead. “Good job tonight, princess. You made me cum so hard.”

I smile and plant a kiss on your cheek. We both get tired when you rail me, so cuddling afterward is always so lovely. I rub my nose against yours and giggle.

{Thanks for reading!! This is based off a fantasy I have with my bf.}

Published 
Written by minervas_freaky_fantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments