Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revelation

"Jared makes his decision and hopes it doesn't back fire."

13
5 Comments 5
31.4k Views 31.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Jared woke the final morning, incredibly sad. Today would be the day she sends him on his way. He didn't want to go. Unsure of how to approach her, he decided to dress in his clothes and meet her, not as pet, but as Jared.

Dragging his feet downstairs, he tried to find anything to do that would stall his time. Once he had run out of things to do, he knocked on her door. He waited with a heavy heart.

“Come in, Jared,” she said, businesslike.

He opened the door and entered. Looking around the office, memories flooded his mind of the lessons and pleasure he had experienced here. Approaching her desk, he waited to be invited to sit down.

“Sit down. Why the long face, Jared? You fulfilled your part of the contract, as did I. You are free to practice what you learned on your own pets,” she said, simply.

“I'm not ready yet. There is so much more I need to learn,” he said, almost begging.

“True, but you learn by trial and error. The basics I have taught you,” Eva said to him.

She looked up from her paperwork at the desperate man in front of her. He looked about ready to cry. She smiled, inwardly. It had to be his choice. He had to ask.

Jared was tied in knots about what to do. Begging her would show her how weak he was at the moment, but if he left the house, he would lose his only chance. She would not allow him back.

“How long do I have before I have to get out?” he asked, dejectedly.

“Take your time, Jared. I will not throw you out,” she answered, pleasantly.

Jared left the office to pack his stuff. Once he reached his room, he noticed that Julia sat on his bed. The blonde smiled at him, serenely, as she waved him inside.

“What are you doing in here?” he asked.

“Helping you. I can see that you don't want to go. I have watched you over the last couple of days, and you are addicted to her now, aren't you?” Julia told him, “But, the problem is you don't know how to ask to serve her.”

Jared stared at the blonde. She was smarter than she let on, very astute. Julia get up off the bed, stretched, then walked over to him.

“It has to be your decision, Jared. You are the one in control here, not her. Go downstairs, and tell her what your heart desires,” Julia simply said, “Besides, Adam would miss you. He really likes you.”

Jared sat on his bed, long after she left. He sat there thinking. What did he want? Did he want to be her pet? Was he in love with his Lady?

Twilight fell, and still he sat there. Lost in his own thoughts, he was startled at the knock on his bedroom door. Calling out for the person to enter, he wiped his eyes and stood up to stretch. It felt odd wearing clothes, after having been naked for the last four days.

Lady Eva entered his room. With many questions in her eyes, she sat down beside him.

“Jared, I would have thought you had left hours ago. Is there something you need to discuss?” she asked, concerned.

“There are many things I need to ask,” he said, mysteriously.

Lady Eva watched, as Jared began to pace the floor. She was beginning to become concerned. In front of her was the man she had only glimpsed. She had seen this man only when he had glared at her, as she broke him.

He stopped suddenly.

“Are you a lesbian?” he asked her, out of the blue.

“That is none of your business,” she said, as her own temper started to flare.

“In the last five days, I have seen you use toys to fuck asses, pussies, men and women, but you never actually take a cock inside you. Is it because you're a lesbian, or are you just afraid to feel a real man take control of you?” he taunted.

He watched her expression change from the normal serene to an angry red. Eva abruptly got up off the bed and stalked to the door. She yanked it open and was about to leave, when she turned to face him.

"You have 10 minutes to get out of here,” Eva told him.

Eva had never been so mad in her life. She knew Jared was baiting her, but she couldn't help how pissed she was. She turned her back on him and went to leave. By the time she realized the error she had made, it was too late.

“Don't turn your back on me, you uppity bitch,” he growled, as he wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up.

Jared carried a kicking Lady Eva to his bed. Straddling her body, he managed to get her wrists tied together with a scarf he had found. Then, he secured her bound wrists to the headboard. She glared up at him.

“You are not the only one that can tie a knot,” he said.

“I will not submit to you, Jared,” she growled back at him.

“I don't want you to submit to me. I want to fuck you,” he told her.

Eva felt a thrill course through her body. Even though she was angrier than she had ever been, there was a certain excitement to this. The combination of anger and arousal was a powerful aphrodisiac.

She tried to pull her wrists free, but they were secured tightly. All she could do was struggle and glare at him. Eva looked up at his face. Surprised to see no triumph there, she could not read his expression.

Jared hoped his stunt would not end him up in jail. He thought that if he pushed her to her limit, she would see that he needed more training and punish him. Her blue eyes studied him, trying to figure out what he was up to.

She lay perfectly still, as he opened her shirt, revealing her perfect breasts. Her pink tipped peaks were erect from passion and anger. Her chest flushed. He knew that she was aroused. He could smell how wet her pussy was.

Pushing her skirt up around her waist, he discovered that she wore no panties. Her beautiful pussy lips were puffy and flushed a darker pink than normal. He opened her slit to view her swollen inner lips and to watch the moisture seep out of her. She was more aroused than usual.

His cock was rock hard and aching. Even if she didn't take him as her pet, he would still have gotten to fuck her juicy pussy. Pulling his dick out of his pants, he pushed it inside her.

His thought was that if he took his pleasure and ignored her, it would make her more irate. Wrapping her legs around his waist was a bit difficult, as she made no effort to help him. She remained limp.

Grabbing her by the hips, Jared rammed his pole in and out of her hard. His orgasm came quick and unexpectedly. The feel of her cunt sucking his cock, rhythmically was too much for him.

Although she remained limp, he could tell she was getting some pleasure from this, as her pussy was getting wetter by the moment, and she was moaning, softly.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Right before he came, he felt her hips start to buck, slightly.

Roaring his release, he shot off his load deep in her pussy. Filling her with jet after jet of hot cum, he pushed deeper inside her, almost climbing into her body. Collapsing onto her chest, he lay there listening to her heartbeat.

“Untie me,” she said.

Jared reached up and released her from the bounds. She sat up and righted her clothes, watching him undress and don the simple collar. Eva stood up and felt his cum drain out of her cunt and down her thighs in streams.

“I want to serve you, my Lady,” he told her, eyes downcast.

With a lightning quick move, she grabbed his hair, forcing him down on his knees. With her other hand, she lifted her skirt and pushed his face into her cum filled pussy. Rubbing it all over his face, she told him to lick his load out of her, then to lick the cum dribbling down her thighs, as well.

She felt his tongue probe her cunt, and she used her muscles to push his cum out onto his tongue. Ordering him to swallow the now cool sperm, she watched, as he gagged it down. As that bit of cum was swallowed, she shoved his face back for more.

“You want to serve me, huh? Well, you shall serve me, as the most basic of slaves. When I am angry at my pets, it will be you that gets punished. If I have had a bad day, you will suffer,” she grated out, as she drug him out of his room and down the stairs.

“Until you have earned your way back into my good graces, you will know no comfort. You took pleasure without my permission, and now you will pay,” Lady Eva told him.

For the following two days, he slept on the floor, chained to her bed post. His cock was encased in a metal pouch to ensure that he was unable to touch it. A anal plug with a tail attached to it was always in his ass, so to remind him that he was a dog. She made him eat out of a dog bowl.

Jared took all the punishment without complaint. He worked desperately, trying to make her happy. Although his cock ached from lack of stimulation, he was happy. She didn't have him arrested. She punished him.

On the third day, a new person was in her office. She pulled him out from under her desk and told him to lay down on top of it. Only wanting to please his Lady, he did what he was told without question.

The stranger approached him and began to swab his nipples with iodine. Letting the mixture dry, she picked up a clamp and snapped it closed on his nipple. He watched, as she then picked up a huge, hollow needle and proceed to push it through his nipple.

The pain was immediate, sharp, and brought tears to his eyes. He fought with himself to remain still, as she threaded a 24K gold ring through the hollow needle. After pulling the needle out, she secured the ring. He was pierced now.

Eva paid the stranger and sent her on her way. She knew that his nipple was very tender, so she gently cleaned the blood from around the site, using the solution that the piercer had left for her. Without a word, she pulled her slave up by his hair and led him to the side room.

Having him get to his hands and knees, she pulled the butt plug from his ass and was satisfied at how open his anus remained. Donning a pair of gloves, she filled the enema bottle with warm milk and inserted the lubed end inside his ass. Raising the bag high into the air, she emptied it into him.

“You will hold that until I tell you to release it. You fail me, and you're out of here. You succeed, and you will earn your new collar and a place in my service,” she told him. It was the first time she had spoken directly to him, since he fucked her pussy three days ago.

The warm milk in his ass was uncomfortable. It did not burn, but it made him feel the urge. With the liquid rolling and pressing on his prostate, he felt precum ooze from his cock, even though he was not hard.

Lady Eva released the lock on the metal pouch. Taking the contraption off Jared's dick, she was pleased to see that he was leaking copious amounts of precum now. Using the ready made lube, she coated his shaft with it and proceeded to stroke him with a firm grasp.

Jared felt electric jolts shoot everywhere. Every time he arched into her strokes, a small amount of milk would escape from his loose asshole. He had to control himself, or he would lose everything. Jared concentrated on working with her hand, while contracting the muscles of his ass to keep the fluid from escaping.

Lady Eva watched, as her newest pet learned to control himself. Proud of his accomplishment, she quickened her stroking pace. Telling him to release the milk when he came, his Lady twisted and turned her hand up and down his shaft.

She felt him harden. His cock twitched before a long, white stream erupted from his slit. At the same time, he relaxed his ass, and white milk shot from his hole. It looked like he was cumming from both holes at the same time.

Jared could not catch his breath. The intense pleasure from his cock was doubled by the relief of the pressure in his ass. Both sensations worked together and formed the ultimate orgasm. An orgasm from which his vision dimmed and all muscle movement was impossible. He thought that he may not recover from this one.

Lady Eva looked at her pet. He was kneeling on his hands and knees, with cum draining from his cock into a puddle on the floor. The milk had shot out of his ass five feet across the room. The rest of it draining from his ass into the floor, merging with his cum and forming one big puddle.

She stood up, making sure she did not step in anything.

“Clean this mess up. Then, come to my office,” she said, as she left the room.

Jared cleaned his mess up, quickly. Washing his body clean of cum and milk, he went to his Mistress' office. Kneeling down on his legs, he waited patiently for her to speak.

Lady Eva looked up from her work and saw that he was sitting properly, with his hands on his thighs and legs open. There was no malice or rebellion in his expression. He had been broken and retrained.

“Pet, you have come a long way. You have seen punishment and reward. If you wish to remain in my service, tell me now,” Lady Eva said to her pet.

“Yes, my Lady, more than anything. I want to be yours,” he answered, respectively.

Smiling broadly, she took the plain collar off his neck and replaced it with a brand new one. It looked identical to Adam and Julia's, except it was studded with Lady Eva's most favorite gemstone, the garnet. She would train him to be her most favorite slave, to be by her side, always.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments