Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rougher

"She gets exactly what she asks for and more..."

131
32 Comments 32
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Just a little something inspired by a very special friend. Thanks to AvidlyCurious for her fabulous edits and notes. <p> [ADVERT] </p> As always, feel free to send me a note or drop a comment if this made you feel something. Stay naughty... -LL"

“I just think you could be a bit more…”  Gabby paused, glancing down at her lap.

“More what?” Luke impatiently replied.

“I don’t know.”  Her gaze stood firmly on her lap, unable to look at him.  Her cheeks felt hot and grew hotter by the moment.  It was now or never, she thought to herself.  

“Whatever it is, you can just say it,” he prodded further.

The conversation had turned sexual as they were watching Netflix together on the couch.  Luke had made a passing comment and it sprung something in Gabby that she was desperately craving but had been unable to ask of him.

He was everything she could have wanted and more in a partner, but sometimes she just wanted to be fucked- completely, until she was a quivering mess and far more than pleasantly sore.  Luke was more of the generous lover type, which was great from her perspective, but every time she egged him on for more or hinted around it, he didn’t get it.  Fuck it.  If he leaves me over something I want, I deserve better, she mused to herself.

She looked up into his eyes and spoke evenly, “Rougher?  Urgent?  Raw?  Sometimes I want to feel slutty and I want it rough.  Not slutty in like fucking everyone.  Just slutty for you.  Very dirty.  Taken however you want to take me.  Used to the point where I’m sore for days and all I can think about is how good you've fucked me.  I want you to fucking devour me, Luke.  I don't need it to be all the time.  There’s nothing wrong with what we do and you more than satisfy me, but just every once in a while... I want it... harder…” she tailed off as her face burned and she intently studied his face for any reaction.

He was inextricably hard.  The wheels were rapidly spinning out of control in his head.  How had he missed this in her?  What else was he missing?  Why was he just staring at her now and not doing or saying anything?  All of these thoughts sped through his mind, but it was the last one that jolted him to action.

As Luke swiftly leaped to his feet, Gabby’s heart sank.  She exposed one of her darkest desires and he didn’t say a fucking word.  That was somehow worse than him just calling her a whore.  Tears started to well within her eyes.

Through the fog of rejection, she felt Luke wrap his fingers around her hand.  She looked up at him and he was leading her up and off the couch.  The next thing she knew, she was in their bedroom.

Still silent, his grip grew stronger on her.  Two steps into the room and she was suddenly steered towards the wall.  Just inches from her back hitting the wall, Luke’s hand released and twisted her around by her shoulders until she was snugly against the wall, with his body tight against hers.  

She could feel his breath on the nape of her neck.  She could hear the old wooden floors creak as he shifted his weight behind her.  The sudden chill of the wall against her cheek and thin t-shirt was a brief respite from her flushed skin.

The silence was finally broken as Luke whispered into her ear, “Taken?”

His hand dove down into the back of her pajama pants, roughly kneading her ass.  Coursing lower and lower until finding her cotton panty-covered cunt causing her to exhale loudly.

“Like this?” 

He rubbed his hand roughly against her swollen lips.  The fabric added an extra dimension to the sensation that made her core sear.  The resulting shiver raced through her body and almost buckled her knees.

“Yesss,” Gabby hissed loudly in return.

His mouth found her neck just below her ear, hungrily kissing, licking, and nibbling it.  All the while, his hand ground into her pussy.  The simple white cotton panties were swiftly becoming soaked with her desire.

“Oh fuck, that’s it,” she moaned.

“No, Gabby… that’s not it.”  He stopped stroking and both his hands found the waistband of her pajamas and yanked them to her ankles.  Luke lowered himself as the flannel pajamas fell.  Her ass at the level of his mouth was too tempting for him.  He lightly bit her ass cheek, then immediately kissed where he’d nipped.

His hand ran up the inside of her leg and eventually his fingers pulled the strip of white to the side exposing her smoldering pussy.  Luke began to raucously ravage her dripping cunt once again, this time plunging his fingers deep within her.  He continued to both bite and kiss her taut ass indiscriminately.

“No, that’s not it at all,” he said evenly, all the while his fingers began fucking her in earnest.  Her syrupy pussy made the most obscene sloppy wet sounds from his finger fucking.  The rhythmic slapping and sloshing filled the room, as did the musky scent of her desire.

“Fuuuuck,” she screamed as she pushed her ass back into his hand wanting even more.

Luke stopped abruptly.  His soaked hand slid up the side of her hip and joined his other hand in pulling her now completely sodden panties down her legs.  As they reached the pajama bottoms still pooled at her feet, she reflexively stepped out of both the bottoms and the underwear all at once.

“Where the fuck has this been all this time, Luke?” she exasperatedly asked, turning her head to see him rising up from below.

“You know what Gabby?” He paused looking at her expectantly.

She fluttered with lust from his deep forceful tone.  She licked her lips and opened her mouth to speak, but he cut her off before any words could escape.

“I think I’ve heard just about enough from you. Open!”

Luke’s hand quickly found her mouth stuffing the white cotton boy short panties into her mouth before she even realized what was happening.  Her shocked eyes stared at him in disbelief that he’d just gagged her with her own fucking panties.

“Oh, that’s better.”  He wryly smiled at her.  “And I think you fucking love it.  Don’t you?”  His other hand had found her drooling cunt and started pinching her aching clit.

Gabby moaned loudly into her panties that filled her mouth.  Her tongue probed at the cotton drenched in her sweetness. She could taste herself on them, driving her need ever higher.  He was firmly pressing his chest into her back, pinning her against the wall with no way to escape.  Luke rolled her clit and her legs almost buckled from the sensations it induced.

“Of course you do,” he whispered.  “I’m going to use every last inch of your perfect little body tonight, and when I’m done, you’re going to be an exhausted, fucked out mess.”

His fingers dug into her pussy once again, setting her further aflame.  His other hand prowled around her ribs and began to paw and squeeze at her ample tits.

The word perfect had melted her mind while his fingers and hands were melting her body.  Gabby let out a meek and muffled, “Yesss.”  

She was ever so close to cumming like this.  Like his little slut pinned against the wall, she thought.  Just as abruptly as all his movements had been all night, he stopped, extricating his hands from her body and backing away slightly.

“I bet you were close, weren’t you?”

She nodded her head emphatically as the white panties waved like a flag with the motion.

“It’s going to be so much better with you so needy now, isn’t it?”

Kaseydary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kaseydary

Luke didn’t wait for a response and grabbed a fistful of her hair and led her to the bed.  Gabby went to climb up on it but he pushed her firmly face first into the bed letting go of her hair, then collapsing against her back.  

“Why don’t you just stay right there for me?” he whispered into her ear. 

Luke hopped back and off the bed.  Gabby turned her head to try to peek at what he was doing.  The turning of her head pulled the panties in her mouth the slightest bit, exposing her to a fresh wave of her own sweetness.  A low moan escaped her throat.  She could hear him undressing behind her.

“Oh look how fucking perfect you are right now, Gabby.  My perfect little girlfriend with her panties in her mouth, ass in the air and anticipation dripping down her legs just waiting to be fucked.  So fucking perfect…”

There it was again, perfect, she thought. Something about that word and him saying that like that aroused her beyond measure.

Moving forward, his cock brushed across the top of her ass cheek, inducing a ripple of goosebumps.  She shifted her hips to get more of him, but just as she shifted, his hands were upon hers.

“Taken harder?  Just like I want?  You’re so fucking perfect… I don’t think you know what you’ve gotten yourself into.”

Luke shifted his hands to her wrists and pulled one at a time behind her back, rearranging it so he pinned them both with one hand.  He proceeded to position himself behind her.  Gabby almost jumped off the bed when she felt the head of his cock brush against her salivating cunt lips.

“Now, Gabby… This is what you wanted, isn’t it?”  

All she could do was moan into the fabric sending another wave of her own scent through her nostrils- yet another incendiary sensation upon her pyre of sexual hunger. Pinned down with her hands behind her back, gagged with her own dirty panties, spread and dripping obscenely down her legs, this was somehow not enough.  She craved even more at this very moment and tried with all her might to push back onto his cock.  

A little chuckle slipped from his mouth as he felt her try to back into him.  “Oh, it’s going to be so much fun exploring this with you.  So fucking perfect.  So fucking anxious for my cock, aren’t you?”  

Gabby moaned again and wiggled her ass.  The tip of his cock spread her sweetness as she wiggled, leaving a chilling sensation wherever it traveled.  All she yearned for was to hear him say it again… perfect.  She loved being perfect for him and suddenly she had this insane desire to do everything to just hear him say it again.  She wanted to be his perfect girl. 

On his chiseled face, a twisted smile unfolded.  Luke spanked her ass with his opposite hand and at the same time leaned forward, vanishing into the velvety pussy of his deliciously wanton girlfriend.

“Mmmaaahhhh,” she half moaned, half screamed into her panties.  The spank set her aflame and his cock plunging inside her shattered her reality.  His cock was everything in that moment and the sensation of Luke diving into her took her to the very edge of her own release.

Overwhelmed, Gabby didn’t have time to consider her body’s response to all of this because Luke didn’t give her the time to.  He started thrusting almost just seconds after bottoming out from his initial plunge.

By the third thrust, she was shaking uncontrollably.  Her head thrashed and her body tensed.  Her eyes welded shut and she howled at the top of her lungs.  Even with the gag, the sound echoed in the room, joining the sloppy wet slapping of Luke’s unabated thrusting.

It all was too much and her orgasm was unlike anything she’d ever experienced in her life.  The cacophony of sensations truly devoured her body. Her whole body tingled, almost humming like someone had plucked a string on a finely tuned instrument.  She became rigid and every muscle tensed at once until she felt she was melting into him.  Everything was hazy.  Somewhere in her pleasure-addled mind, it clicked that she was no longer in control of anything.  That realization was hammered home by the continued pistoning of Luke’s cock inside her.

Luke watched Gabby’s body writhe underneath him as she came.  It was a thing of beauty to watch, but he was far from done with her.  He picked up the pace, determined to fuck her through this orgasm and whatever came next.

The howl turned into a whimper with each deep thrust.  Luke was pulling her trapped wrists and hip back onto himself with every thrust trying to get that scant bit deeper each time.  He started to grunt, matching her whimper.

“You… feel… so… fucking… perfect,” he managed one word with every lunge.

Gabby was lost to the world.  With her mouth agape, her panties, now a mix of both her cunt and mouth’s drool, tumbled from her mouth onto the bed.  She hadn’t come down from her high.  Everything was hypersensitive and her brain was awash with pure bliss.

Despite it all, it was still not enough.  She managed to goad him further with a desperate, “Harder!” 

That was it for Luke.  Something inside the animal-evolved part of his brainstem clicked and Luke vanished into it.  What emerged was a primal need.  His pace quickened.  His rhythm became much more jagged.  His grunting became louder as sweat poured from his skin.  

He looked down as her ass rippled with him heaving himself against her.  He released her hands as his hand grabbed the other hip, slamming her back onto him even more.  He too just couldn’t get enough.

Freed, Gabby’s hand urgently shot under herself.  She found her swollen clit and as soon as she touched it, she bucked wildly.  Her breath caught within her lungs as she erupted further into what seemed like a never-ending orgasm.

The gyrations from it all sent Luke bounding towards his own climax.  That was the only thing that mattered now.  Everything else was pushed to such a distance to where just he and Gabby remained.

He looked down at her.  Her face was contorted in unfulfilled desire.  One hand furiously strummed herself and the other hand clenched on the duvet, knuckles white.  Luke roughly rammed forward into her one more time.

“Fffuuuccckkk,” Luke screamed as the burning fuse detonated.

Rope after rope of sticky hot cum filled her waiting cunt.  His legs trembled and he all but collapsed forward onto her back.  Her fingers moved from her clit to his shaft and started to milk every remaining drop into her.  The extra sensation made him quiver and softly moan.

They stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity until she felt Luke shift onto his arms.  He planted the softest of kisses on her cheek and then shifted to whisper into her ear.

“You’re perfect,” he whispered.

She smiled, filled with contentment.  Something about hearing him say that word brought her so much closer to him.

Luke pushed up and off of her back and in doing so, his still hard cock slipped out of her pussy.  Cum now joined the rivulets of spent desire running down the inside of her legs.  He stood up and surveyed Gabby splayed in front of him.  

She was an exhausted and completely devoured mess.  His cum continued running out of her well-used cunt.  He smiled widely at the scene in front of him.  

“So fucking perfect…”

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments