Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Redux - Part Six

"Sarah and I continue our stay at a seaside Inn"

12
8 Comments 8
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I woke early, hearing the rain pelting the Inn’s windows. I lay next to Sarah for a while, listening to the rain and some far distant thunder. The room was cool and damp, with the distinct aroma of the sea. To me, the rain was the perfect excuse for us to stay in the room all day. It seemed like a reasonable plan.

I looked out the window towards the churning and rolling waves of the sea, and watched the rain fall on the Inn’s roof and plastic cover over the outdoor bar area. Most weekend visitors would have preferred the warmth of the sun, time spent on the little beach, or a walking visit to the shops in downtown Kennebunkport. The rain would keep them indoors. How many would take advantage of it, as I imagined Sarah and I would.

Sarah and I weren’t at the Inn for a vacation. Our weekend mission, as with many of our visits, was sex and pleasure. The rain gave us the perfect opportunity to play.

Rumbling around in the back of my mind were some ideas of what I wanted to do. But I knew that whatever we did in bed, or on some of the furniture, or the floor, it would more likely be a thought conceived in Sarah’s erotic mind.

I took a quick shower, shaved and dressed. My intention was to let Sarah sleep and to find a newspaper and a much needed cup of coffee.

Opening the door to our room, I found a newspaper that had been delivered to us compliments of the Inn. I used the small coffee maker in the room to make a very terrible tasting cup of coffee.

I sat on the little two-seat couch, read the paper and sipped the awful coffee. Except for the sound of the rain pounding on the Inn roof, it was eerily quiet.

I had read the paper, and was about three-quarters of the way through the crossword puzzle, when Sarah began to stir.

I got up and eased into the bed beside her. She snuggled up to me, as her breasts popped out from beneath the covers. I could stay like this all day, warm and comfortable, looking at Sarah’s beautiful breasts and nipples and being surrounded by the light aroma of lavender which still clung to her skin from her shower the night before.

I wanted to touch her breasts, feel their softness, and run my fingers over her nipples. But Sarah wasn’t even fully awake yet, and there would be plenty of time on this day for such activities.

I felt some guilt for even having had such thoughts. Sometimes that little brain in my dick takes over, pushing away the more rational bigger brain.

“Is it raining?” she asked.

“It’s coming down pretty good.”

“Good,” was her only response.

Sarah pushed the covers back, got out of bed, grabbed her bathrobe, and headed for the bathroom. I watched her body move as she glided across the room, her muscles flexing, and her firm tits wobbling up and down.

I like looking at Sarah’s body, playing with all her wonderful woman parts, and best of all, making her moan, groan and cum in response to the pleasure I can give her.

I finished the crossword puzzle while Sarah showered. She emerged from the bathroom wearing only her pajama bottoms, and walked directly towards me, her tits swaying back and forth. She straddled me on the small coach and pulled the newspaper out of my hands.

“What do you want to do today?” she asked, probably having already planned out the day’s activities in her head.

“I know what I want to do,” I responded, staring at her bare breasts and nipples, and then flicking a hardening nipple back and forth with my finger. “But I think we need to grab breakfast first.”

We joined others at the family style breakfast tables, and met an older couple who had been coming to the Inn for several years. They told us about shopping in the many small boutique stores in the small village, and where we might have lunch.

Sarah looked nervously around the room, wary of encountering one or more of the people who had seen her the night before with long streaks of my milky-white cum in her hair.

After breakfast, we walked to the outdoor bar area. The rain had stopped, but it was still foggy, muggy and sticky.

I wanted to return to the room for the rest of the morning and see what Sarah and I could dream up for fun. Sarah, ever practical, suggested that morning, afternoon and evening sex might just be too much. Without saying it, she was nicely suggesting that I might not be able to perform for that length of time. My little brain told me to go for it; my big brain knew she was right.

In any case, the conversation at breakfast had piqued Sarah’s shopping instincts, and she suggested we visit downtown Kennebunkport, shop and have lunch at the seaside restaurant suggested by the couple we had met at breakfast. With a shy little smile and a kiss on the cheek, she also suggested that the wait would be worth it.

Sarah shopped. I tagged along. Sarah shopped some more. I sat in a little coffee shop with a few bags of things she had bought. Sarah looked at dress designs and fabrics. I drank more coffee and waited.

We searched for a bit and finally found the restaurant and had lunch. Sarah showed me a few of the things she had bought. Included in one package from a small home decorating store were several feet of light blue, braided, smooth rope.

“This is for you,” she said, tossing the rope to me.

We hurried back to the Inn.

………………..

Sarah was in a playful mood, teasing me about how much I wanted her; joking about her blow job in the fog the day before; asking what I wanted to do with the rope she had bought; telling me how hard she had cum the night before; and that maybe I should just relax and let her pleasure me for the afternoon.

“It’s the middle of the afternoon. There’s probably no one in the next room.”

“And why is that important?” I asked.

“Well, it means that I can be as loud as I want. Or maybe it’s you that will need to be gagged.”

Knowing her as I did, I knew her erotic mind had been working, probably since last night, on scenarios of what we might do on this Saturday day and evening.

I sat on the couch and Sarah removed her shorts, slowly, teasingly, staring into my eyes. She knew that I liked to watch her get undressed. I knew that she liked the way I looked at her body. It gave her chills and made her wet.

She stood ten feet from me and removed her t-shirt and bra, followed by her thin little panties. I stared at her naked body. She had a wonderful way of getting into my head.

She stood with her eyes partly closed, a little flushed in the face, and that little smile on her lips. She didn’t have to say anything. I could see the goose bumps form on her arms and breasts and her nipples harden. She cupped her breasts in her hands, holding them up, and skillfully manipulated each nipple with her thumb and fingers. The pleasure and excitement of sex had begun to spread through her body.

Sarah took a few steps toward me, turned around, and bent over at the waist, showing me her pussy and ass. She reached back with two fingers and opened her glistening slit. Her honey juices ran down her leg.

I reached out and ran my fingers up the rivulet of pussy nectar on her leg until I touched her open slit. I slid two fingers along her moist lips and then one finger into her love hole. Sarah’s knees buckled a little, and she let out a little whimper of pleasure.

Sarah was turned on and ready. But what did she have in mind?

She knelt between my legs and undid my belt buckle and zipper and pulled my pants and underwear down, letting my already hard, leaking cock spring out.

“Your cock always amazes me. I love how big it is; how it looks; how it feels. I love that it’s mine to play with.”

Off came my shoes and underwear, as well as my shirt.

Cupping my balls in her left hand, she began to slowly and lightly stroke my shaft. Each little touch was an electric shock. In response, I oozed pre-cum, which ran down the side of my manhood and all over her hand and fingers.

She continued this slow torture, interrupted only by short kisses and darting tongue licks to the sensitive head, until I was shaking involuntarily with each tickling touch.

“What do you want me to do?”

She knew that I was at a distinct disadvantage. I could not think while she was playing with my cock, and so had no answer for her.

“Do you want to cum?”

“Yes!” I answered quickly, watching her slowly run her hands up and down my manhood.

Sarah backed off, put her hands on her thighs, and let my cock just stand straight and tall, spasm and pulse, and ooze pre-cum.

“It’s way too soon for that, Michael. It’s still early afternoon. We have all afternoon to play.”

With that being said, Sarah got up, walked over to her shopping bags and pulled out a pair of soft black gloves, putting each glove on her hands as she returned to the couch. She bent over me, letting her tits dangle in my face, and stroked my cock with her right gloved hand.

“Just relax.” she said with a little girl giggle.

The material of the glove offered a very different feel on my cock, especially to the soft, sensitive skin on the head.

The gloves were made of a soft, almost velvety material which provided more friction than her bare hand sliding over my well lubricated cock. On the shaft, the glove material felt very good, especially when she stroked the shaft with a light touch. When rubbed on the head, however, it was almost painful; too much friction for the sensitive helmet.

JolieCarla
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JolieCarla

Sliding the glove lightly up and down my shaft, and rubbing the material on the head, provided such an intense pain-pleasure sensation that I would have shot my load quickly, had Sarah not stopped.

After a few minutes of dangling her nipples in my face, stroking my manhood with her gloved hand, and whispering in my ear how much she had enjoyed giving me a blow job on the jetty, she stopped, walked to her luggage bag and removed a large, cock shaped, purple vibrator.

She moved a small stuffed chair in front of me, sat down, put her feet on the edge of the coach seat, spread her legs so that I had a full view of her wet kitten, which, by now was in full flower, and let me just stare at her open slit.

At first, she just played with her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, and talking to me.

“You like my tits, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I love how you play with my nipples. I can almost cum when you roll them between your thumb and fingers. I’ve always loved how you look at my body. I love the look in your eyes. I love how you want me so much; how you want to fuck me.”

Sarah moved her hands down to her pussy and rubbed the area over her clit with the fingers of both hands, and then pulled her clit hood back, revealing a swollen, glistening love nub.

“Look at my pussy.”

Her wrinkled cunt lips were folded open with her exposed clit extended. It appeared to me that the engorged nub was even pulsing. Her juices had already started to run down over her ass cheek.

“I love how you fuck me; how your cock fills me up.”

Sarah was getting herself all worked up, running her gloved finger over and around her throbbing clit. I was stroking my cock and beginning to sweat. Clear pre-cum continued to ooze out of the tip and run down over my hand and fingers.

“Do you like my ass, Michael?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to fuck me in the ass?”

“Yes.”

“Promise me you’ll fuck my ass this weekend. Promise.”

“I want to. I will.”

I almost shot my load right then and there.

Sarah turned the vibrator on and ran it between her pussy lips, stopping with the point of the vibrator over her clit, pushing her clit and its hood back and forth.

I watched as the expression on her face changed from watching me stare at her cunt, to being totally consumed by the increasing pleasure she was giving herself. Her mouth hung open, her eyes were half closed, and her head tilted to one side. Her eyes were now fixed on the buzzing toy, as she held her pussy open and pushed her clit up to meet the tip of the vibrator.

I was transfixed on the scene before me, hoping, wanting, and silently cheering for her to cum.

The head of the vibrator moved faster, and was pressing into her clit.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she asked in a husky, trembling voice.

“Yeah!” was my inarticulate, but truthful response.

“Will you fuck me doggie?”

“I love to fuck you doggie.” Now it was my voice that was shaky.

“Will you do it hard and fast, and make it rough?”

“Yes.”

Sarah quickly looked at me to make sure I was glued to her little show, and then refocused on her efforts.

Her legs were now bent way back, she was glistening with a light coating of sweat, her body was shaking, and her mouth was open in a silent scream.

She did not stop. She did not look up again to see if I was watching.

“I’m going to cum.” It was said quickly, as if her impending orgasm was imminent; beyond her control.

Her face turned red, and there was that grimace of pain that signaled the on-coming rush of pleasure through her body. She came in rocking jerks and spasms, tits shaking up and down, eyes squeezed shut, and deep, animalistic moans escaping her mouth between gasps for air.

When she was done, she blankly stared at me, shivering, with a little spittle running out of the corner of her mouth and down over her chin. Her pussy juices ran in a stream down her ass cheek onto the chair seat. Her chest continued to heave with gasps for air, as her tits bobbled back and forth.

My cock stood rigid and tall, twitching in recognition of what I had just witnessed.

“When you watch me like that, I see the look of passion and desire on your face, I cum so hard. It’s so intense I almost can’t stand it. And then I look at your cock, and want it in me so bad.”

Sarah turned off the vibrator letting it drop onto the floor, stood up, and moved her chair back.

Kneeling between my legs once again, she cupped my balls in her hand and ran her still gloved fingers over the sensitive head. Then, after kissing the shaft all over, as well as the head of my cock, she resumed her slow stroking of my member with both her hands, pausing only to rub the head of my cock over her lips, nose and mouth. Pre-cum and saliva soon covered her chin, mouth, nose and cheeks.

I received a good teasing for the next fifteen or twenty minutes, coming close to a much needed orgasm several times, but not being allowed the release that I needed.

Sarah played with the sensitive head, rubbing it, licking the pre-cum off, and sucking on it. She sucked my cock until I was about to shoot my load into her mouth and then stopped.

“Do you want me?” she asked as she resumed slowly stroking my shaft.

“Fuck, yes.”

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“Yes.” I said emphatically, yet sounding desperate.

“Then fuck me now. Any way you want.”

She stood, took my hand to help me off the couch and turned towards the canopied bed.

The bed would have been just fine, but I had another idea.

There was a full length mirror on the closet door. I wanted to watch Sarah’s face as I fucked her doggie.

I had her to get on the floor, on her hands and knees, right in front of the mirror, and knelt down behind her. Her swollen kitten was soaked; my stiff manhood was covered in pre-cum and her saliva. My cock easily slid into her slit as far as it would go.

“Fuck me hard.” A direction given as Sarah looked back at me.

I was so turned on that there was never any question about how I was going to fuck her. The only question now was how long would I last.

I reached out, grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head back so I could watch her face in the mirror, and slammed my full shaft into her opening as hard and as fast as I could.

Sarah’s face was red; teeth clenched tight; mouth, chin, nose and cheeks glossy with my pre-cum and her saliva; eyes partly closed; legs spread; and her arms stretched out in front of her, bracing her body to take the full force of my cock in her love hole.

As I buried my manhood deep into her hole again and again, the expression on her face changed. Her mouth dropped open; her eyes closed; her head tilted to one side, her nose began to run, and little beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

“Harder,” she grunted, as she looked at me in the mirror. “Make me cum. Make me fucking cum.”

I slid my thumb over her asshole, rubbing my wet thumb pad lightly over and around her puckered hole.

“Yes. Yes.”

It was what she wanted; needed. I slid my thumb into her asshole all the way up to the knuckle. A loud groan of pleasure filled the room.

I fucked her pussy hard, slammed my thumb into her ass, and slapped her ass cheek until it was bright red.

Sarah’s eyes rolled back, and there was a gurgling sound coming from her open mouth.I held on tight, fucking her hard and fast even as she screamed out another orgasm.

It was too much. Sarah had played with my cock for so long; I had watched her cum; I had fucked her pussy hard and fast; and I had felt her love hole tighten around my shaft as she came for a second time.And now I was staring into the mirror at a look of pure lust and pleasure on her messy, wet face. I was going to cum. I couldn’t last any longer.

I let go of her hair, slid my cock out of her velvet pussy, and pushed her forward against the mirror.

Sarah sat on the floor, her shoulder, upper back and head against the mirror, moaning and out of breath.

I jerked my shaft fast, and in a few short seconds, I shot long ribbons of hot cum all over Sarah’s head and shoulders, and onto the mirror. Gobs of cum spewed out, as my knees buckled and a long, low animal sound came from deep within me. I fought to stay on my feet as I continued to pump my shaft and dribble cum onto Sarah’s shoulders and chest.

I fell back onto the floor, exhausted and sweating, trying to catch my breath. Cum continued to leak out of my cock and onto the carpeted floor, as my erection began to quickly fade.

Sarah was covered in lines and puddles of cum, from the top of her head down to her tits. The white goo also ran down the mirror on either side of her.

She looked up at me, mouth partly open, and cum running down over her nose and lips, and oozing off of her chin in long web-like lines down onto her tits. That look was so erotic; so sensual; and priceless.

She sat almost lifeless, with her arms dangling at her sides, and just stared at me. It was a blank, vacant, empty stare.

While her chest continued to rise and fall with each deep breath she took, and cum slowly dripped off her chin, her face lacked any expression. I couldn’t tell whether she was fully aware of her surroundings.

Then, just as I was about to move to her side, I saw life return to her eyes, and a smile of pleasure and approval spread over her face.

Sarah was happy.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments