Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seven Sisters in Seven Days

"Chelsea's sisters offer condolences to the grieving widower."

32
17 Comments 17
22.4k Views 22.4k
7.7k words 7.7k words
Have you ever felt tired, so tired that you can't even get it up? I don't think I'm there yet, but it can't be far away. I never thought too much sex could ever wear me out, but I was wrong, so wrong. Maybe it wasn't the amount of sex, but the style, the variations, the number of partners, the immoral circumstances and God knows what else finally got to me. Right now, I feel so tired that if my dick fell off it could be a blessing. I suppose I should explain.

My name is Sloan. I'm 22 years old and, up until last month, I was a newlywed. My wife, Chelsea, died in a terrible accident. Actually, you could say she was killed when she was hit by a pie wagon while crossing the street. Actually it was an Entenmann's tractor trailer, but it had pies onboard, so it was, technically, a pie wagon. I'm not making light of her death by bringing this up, but seeing the irony in it helps me to deal with it. Otherwise I would go crazy. The unexpected and tragic death of anyone, much less a spouse, is not easy to understand. And that shit about it being "the Lord's way" is just pure rot. Dead is dead, and no amount of spin or rationalization is going to change it.

Chelsea and I had been married only eight months, but we were in love and I was prepared to grow old with her at my side. She came from a very wealthy family, but she never flaunted her wealth. At 28, she was the youngest of eight, all of them women. Her sisters ranged in age from 30 to 42. They were all two years apart. I guess that was some example of perfect family planning. Maybe the rich are highly organized, I don't know. She sure had a big family, though. Keeping her sisters' names straight during the week of our wedding was pretty difficult. Most of them were all pretty in their own way, none of them exactly supermodel quality, but memorable. Each one had some sort of distinguishing feature that set them apart.

Chelsea and I enjoyed a rather exciting sex life. We did just about everything imaginable ever since we met three years ago. We had threesomes with friends, did some role-playing, even went the food route during sex. We were anything but normal when it came to sex.

 After the funeral, Chelsea's mother, Robyn, asked me to stay for a week or two at their estate in the Hamptons so that Chelsea's affairs could be put in order. She was a very pleasant woman, attractive for her age, and very persuasive. She was a widow herself, her husband having passed a few years earlier. After speaking with her, I felt that I didn't really have a choice in the matter, so I made plans to stay. Little did I know what a crazy time awaited me.

As I got settled in, staying in the guest suite of rooms at her estate, I wondered where Chelsea's sisters were staying. I didn't have to wait long for an answer.

A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts. It was Shannon, Chelsea's next oldest sister. I let her in and she stood in front of me. Shannon was a little on the chubby side, with a large set of tits and an ass that matched. She was quiet, as I remembered, and spoke softly.

"Sloan, what can I do to make things a little easier for you?" she began. "How about a hug? You look like you could use one right about now."

Shannon hugged me, but her hands drifted down to my crotch. Startled, I stepped back. "Shannon, what are you doing?" I asked.

She looked at me with disappointment. "Sloan, I just thought you needed more than a hug to get you through this. Why don't you let me comfort you?" As she spoke those words, her hands found my cock. Despite my efforts otherwise, it was growing as she squeezed it through my trousers. "Your cock says you might need some extra attention. Let me see what I can do."

In seconds she had my trousers down around my ankles and was on her knees, inspecting my ever-growing cock. She thrust her tongue out and gave it a lick around the head and down the shaft. Looking up at me with a smile, she took it into her mouth, sucking furiously as she swirled her tongue around it. Her hands stoked my shaft as she sucked, making me hard as a rock.

As Shannon gave me the most untimely blow job, I reached down and caressed her full breasts. She responded by moaning and gasping on my fully erect nine-inch prick. She threw her head back, panting loudly. "I've got to have this inside me, Sloan," she moaned. "Get naked and fuck me!"

I didn't need any more instruction. I quickly shed my clothes and helped Shannon do the same. She had a nice big set of hips, a full ass and breasts that hung down so that her big nipples weren't pointing at the stars. We kissed and my hands went to work on that ass. Shannon moaned and shuffled me toward the bed. We fell on it in a heap.

As I spread her legs I noticed that she had a nice tuft of hair right above a clean-shaven pussy. As I bent down to eat her, she moaned and pulled my head to her hot spot. I licked and kissed her pussy, causing her to moan some more. She clearly didn't want to cum from my oral work, though. she took my head in her hands and pulled me up for a kiss. Between kisses, she told me what she wanted. "Sloan, I want you to fuck me now! I need all of that cock inside me. Give it to me!"

I wasted no time plunging my full length into her wet cunt, fucking her at a furious pace. It was obvious that neither of us were going to last long, judging by her screams of pleasure and my swollen balls ready to give her my seed. "Harder, baby, harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me Sloan, fuck me!"

I continued my frantic pace, lost in the passion of the moment and the wanton desire that fucking my sister-in-law gave me. I was ready, but I wanted her to cum first. She needed this as much as I wanted to give it to her.

"Oh, Sloan, I'm going to cum, that's it, oh God, yes, yes, yes!"

Her pussy contracted tightly around my cock as she came, sending me over the top. I pumped streams of my thick semen into her convulsing cunt as we came together. It wasn't an artistic fuck, but we both got what we wanted.

As I finished pumping her full of cum, I expected to lay with her and cuddle. She had other plans, quickly getting up and putting her clothes on.

"Sloan, I hope you will keep this between us. It wouldn't look good if anyone found out what I did with you."

"Sure, Shannon," I said. "It'll be our little secret."

With that, she gave me a quick kiss and was gone. I lay there in bed trying to figure out what in hell just happened. It was wrong, but felt right. I wouldn't mind getting some more of that another time when we could take our time.

I spent the rest of the day in a daze. Robyn got word to me that the family was having dinner at 7 and I was expected to be there. This might prove to be uncomfortable, I thought, but I had to show up.

At dinner that night, Shannon avoided any eye contact with me. The other sisters were there, along with Robyn, but the talk around the large table was minimal. I figured that they were all grieving in their own way.

I got up the next morning looking to go for a run. Before I could get out the door, there was a knock. I opened the door and before me stood Elizabeth, Chelsea's 40-year old sister. She was dressed in a halter top and gym shorts.

"Good morning, Sloan. Do you mind if I have a word with you?"

I told her that it would be fine with me and let her in. Elizabeth wasn't pretty in a classical sense, and didn't have much in the body department, but there was something, perhaps self-confidence, which made her appear very sexy. She wasted no time getting to the point. "Sloan, what can I do to make things a little easier for you?" she said. "I know you must be having a difficult time of it and I want to help you if I can." She was eying the bulge in my shorts as she said this. Her nipples strained at the thin fabric of her halter and she clearly noticed my stare. "Perhaps this might help you," she said, undoing the knot at the nape of her neck and letting the halter fall to the floor. She had small tits, not much more than bumps, but with a pair of the biggest nipples I had ever seen. the sight of her boyish body and those long nipples had me aroused in no time.

She came to me and kissed me deeply, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth and seeking mine. She ground those nipples into my torso as she kissed me.

I had my hands all over those smallish tits, the nipples as hard as stone. I broke off the kiss and bent my head down so that I could taste them. They were as hard as they appeared and, when I bit them, Elizabeth moaned her assent. As I sucked on her tits, Elizabeth released my cock from my shorts and was stroking it. She worked herself free and fell to her knees to get a taste of it.

Elizabeth sure knew her way around a dick, as she artfully licked and sucked my cock. Her fingers traced the shaft and she would give it slow, lingering strokes that made me hot to fuck her.

I pulled Elizabeth to her feet and brought her to the bed. I lay down with her and removed her gym shorts, revealing a very neatly trimmed, but large, bush. I spread her legs apart and prepared to give myself a taste of her rather exquisite pussy.

Her hair was trimmed very short and it felt good against my mouth and nose as I ate her. She moaned a little and thrust her hips to meet my mouth and tongue. I couldn't wait to give her my dick, feeling her hair against my smooth shaven pubic area.

I raised above her and slowly entered her, keeping my thrusts very short and slow. I thought I was doing her a favor by not cramming it in there, but she wanted more.

"C'mon, Sloan," she ordered me. "Give me what I came here for. Give me that big cock."

I didn't hold back, shoving the entire length into her wet pussy. She met my every thrust, grunting as she took all I had to give her. Jesus, what was with these sisters? They fucked like they were on the clock.

Before long, Elizabeth was having an orgasm, panting and grunting as she raked my back with her nails. "Sloan, you'd better tell me when you're cumming. I want it in my mouth."

Well, I was never one to disappoint a woman, so I increased the tempo until I was nearly there. I pulled out of her sopping cunt and positioned myself above her head. As my orgasm took over, I aimed the head of my cock directly at her waiting and open mouth. Streams of my thick semen poured into her mouth and she struggled to keep it all in. She began to swallow and then took my cock into her mouth, where she sucked and licked me clean. when I was done she got up from the bed.

"Thank you, Sloan," she said. "You were very good. Now you'll have to excuse me, as I must go work out. Please don't tell anyone what we did this morning."

"Don't worry," I told her. "Your secret is safe with me." She didn't even bother with a parting kiss, as she just left the room and was off. Wow, that was cold of her, but she was hot in the bed, especially for an older woman.

After that workout I decided against the run and hit the shower. Once I did that I went about the grounds to explore. One of Chelsea's sisters, Amanda, was painting inside the solarium. She flashed me a smile, but I decided against bothering her. She was what I would consider the "plain Jane" of the sisters, as she dressed down in baggy clothing, never revealing anything about herself. She may have been 32, but she looked older. If she had makeup and a new wardrobe I'd be willing to bet she could be the best-looking of the bunch. I had heard she was an introvert, so I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by stopping for idle chit-chat. I gave her a little wave and then went about my business.

I later ran into Robyn and asked her what the timetable was looking like. I was anxious to return home and try to resume what little life I had to look forward to without Chelsea.

"Oh Sloan," she told me. "It's probably going to take seven days at least. I know you want to get home, but promise me you'll enjoy yourself while you're here. There should be plenty here to keep you busy. Why, I'll bet you could have a different adventure every day."

She had no idea how true that last statement was. At this rate, I'm having adventures, all right.

Dinner again was an exercise in avoiding eye contact with not only Shannon, but also Elizabeth. These two sisters fucked my wheels off but wouldn't even acknowledge that I was in the same room with them.

The next morning I went downstairs to get some coffee to take up to my room, along with some pastries. As I was preparing to go back upstairs Amanda stopped me. She looked even more plain up close, but she exuded a simple appeal that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"Hi, Sloan," she said. "I have a favor to ask of you, if you don't mind."

Puzzled at her sudden interest in me, I replied. "What do you have in mind, Amanda? I'll be happy to help you out."

 "If it's okay with you, I'd like to paint you, you know, do a small portrait. Could I come by your room later this morning?"

"Why sure," I told her. "I don't know what you see in me, but if you'll let me eat this little bit of breakfast I'll be happy to sit for you."

"Thank you, Sloan. I'll be by in a little bit, as soon as I can gather my painting supplies."

I took my coffee and pastries back to my room and ate in silence. A portrait? Really? Could she be on the level, or was I just hoping for a crack at another sister?

A few minutes later there was a quiet knock at my door. I opened it to find Amanda with a huge carry case. I helped her in.

"Okay, Amanda," I said. "Where would you like me to sit?"

"Sloan, I thought if you could sit on the edge of the bed that would help me capture your essence."

"Is there anything in particular you would like me to wear? A sweatshirt and training shorts doesn't seem like the ideal portrait attire."

"Well, I was hoping you wouldn't have any objections to posing in the nude. I can capture the real you that way."

"If you insist." I began taking off my clothes as Amanda set up her easel. She was staring at my cock as I finished. "Is everything okay Amanda?"

She snapped out of her fixation and blushed. "I'm sorry about that. It's just that you are so, ahem, large. I've never seen one so big. Sloan, is there anything I can do to make things easier for you?"

Hmm, that's the third sister who said that to me, and the other two fucked me shortly after saying it. I figured it was worth a try. "Well, Amanda, there is something you could do for me." I held my cock in my hands and slowly stroked it.

Amanda was staring again. She reached out and took my cock in her hands and began stroking it. Her eyes were aglow as she had more cock than her two hands could hold. She reached out and licked the head with her tongue, spreading her silky saliva around it. Once it was wet with her spit she opened her mouth and took it in, her tongue swirling around the head and top of the shaft in lazy circles.

She may have been a Plain Jane in appearance, but she was anything but plain when it came to sucking cock. She was phenominal, as she took care of my prick as if it were her greatest love, lavishing her tender ways upon it. She lightly stroked the shaft as she sucked, working it slowly up and down and driving me mad with passion and desire with her featherlike touch. I watched her as she gave head, so meticulous in her attention to detail. Little things, like the way she cupped and massaged my balls with her free hand, made me think that this was her specialty, her niche. I don't think I have ever had a blowjob so good. Her attention to detail was incredible, making me think that she must have practiced this for so long to get everything so right.

To my sadness, she stopped and pushed me back onto the bed. Quickly removing her dress, she revealed quite a body. Her breasts weren't the biggest and they drooped downward, but her nipples and areola more than made up for it. Down below she had a large ass and an equally large pussy, with very pronounced lips, almost puffy in appearance. I was about to get an up close look at those lips, as Amanda was planning to sit on my face.

She squatted over my face, seeming to hover there as I got a good look at her cunt. Slowly she dropped down and lowered herself onto my face. I sucked and licked those big puffy lips until she was moaning loudly. She really enjoyed being eaten, that was for sure.

Before she could come, she removed herself and then sat down on my still hard cock. She bounced up and down on it, squealing with delight as she did so. As her orgasm neared, she began to grunt and bear down on my cock. grinding her pussy onto it like a sheath grips a sword.

Her grunts turned to screams as she came, her hands on my shoulders as she bent down and kissed me. She then got off so that she could coax me to come into her mouth.

Again she sucked me exquisitely, her entire mouth becoming a lovely sucking machine, her tongue urging me on and her fingers lightly toying with my shaft and balls. After the fucking I was ready for my orgasm, and I simply exploded inside her mouth as I came. She managed to gulp it all down as I came, with not one drop escaping her lips. Smiling, she got off and began to get dressed.

"Sloan, please keep this between us, will you? My sisters might not understand why I did this so soon after Chelsea passed away."

"Don't worry, Amanda. I'll keep it as our secret."

And just like that, she was gone.

Jesus, three days here and I've fucked three of Chelsea's sisters. Now it became a challenge to me to try and get the rest of them into bed.

The next day I was taking a morning jog when Natalie, Chelsea's 38-year-old sister, joined me at one point during a break. She really looked her age, more than any of the other sisters, and was probably the least attractive of the lot. She didn't beat around the bush, either.

"Hi, Sloan. I'm Natalie. Is there anything I can do to make things easier for you?"

There it was again, that same phrase. I decided to be blunt again. "Yes, Natalie, in fact there is something you can do for me. How would you like to join me in the shower when I get done?"

"I could do that," she said to my surprise. "How about you finish up and I'll meet you back at your place in 30 minutes?"

"You've got a deal," I said, and resumed my run.

About a half hour later, Natalie knocked on my door. As I answered it, I had no clue as to what was on the other side. I opened the door and was stunned.

Natalie was there, accompanied by her sister Phoebe. What the fuck?

"Sloan," Natalie began. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought my little sister Phoebe with me. Phoebe really likes to watch."

You could have blown me over with a feather when she said that. I opened the door wider and beckoned them in. At 36, Phoebe hardly fit the description of a "little sister", but she had a dainty beauty to her face. Her dark brown hair was cut in a pixie, which made her appear even younger than she was.

Natalie got right to the point. "Sloan, I really don't need to shower but I really need to get fucked. How about we skip the water and get in bed?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. We shucked our clothes and hopped into bed, where Natalie gave my cock a thorough tongue bath. She might not be as good looking as her other sisters, but she really knew how to suck a cock. I was hard in no time.

Natalie then pushed me back on the bed and began to straddle me. As she opened her pussy lips to mount me, I had to close my eyes. The woman probably had the ugliest cunt I had ever seen. Her lips flapped like slices of roast beef and she obviously didn't know what a razor was for. I like some hair on my furburger, but this was like she had never shaved a day in her life. Calling that thing a pussy just wasn't right. It was a cunt, that's for sure.

The crazy thing was that this woman did amazing things with her cunt. She had excellent muscle control, as she gripped me so tightly with her cunt that I didn't go in or out, per se, but it was like her cunt clung to my cock and wouldn't let go.

Valery_Hanze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valery_Hanze

Definitely a new sensation, and one guaranteed to make me come soon.

Through it all, Phoebe sat in a chair and watched. She didn't diddle herself or anything, just stared intently. She was also strangely silent.

Natalie released her hold on my cock and suddenly it was like regular fucking again. Her cunt was quite wet and made sloppy noises as we fucked. She bent over and offered her tits to me. I took one into my mouth and began to suck on her firm nipples. I felt that familiar feeling way down in my balls and I greeted it almost with a sense of relief. I began to come and Natalie hopped off so that she could take me in her mouth. She tried to catch all of my come but wasn't having much luck. She cleaned me off and then got up to get dressed.

"Natalie, did you come? I'm sorry if I didn't please you?"

Natalie looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. "Why yes, silly. I came at least four times. I'm sorry, but I don't moan and scream like other women. I'd rather savor it. Thanks for asking, though."

She finished dressing and motioned for Phoebe to get up. Phoebe did as she was told, but she kept staring at me and smiling as she did so. She was dressed in pretty baggy clothing whenever I saw her, but I had a suspicion that underneath that frumpy outside was a beautiful young woman. She gave me a little smile and wave as she left.

Natalie turned back before closing the door. "Oh, Sloan," she said. "Please don't let it get around about what we just did. I really enjoyed it, but my other sisters might think me a slut for fucking you."

Of course. Standard opening line and standard closing line. What in fuck was going on here? I smiled to Natalie as she said that. "Don't worry Natalie, I'll keep this to myself."

The next day I had breakfast and lunch without incident. I was feeling the effects of fucking four different women in four days, so a break might be just what I needed. At dinner, however, my plans began to unravel.

As I was finishing my dinner, the oldest sister, Susan, stopped by to tell me how sorry she was. I was waiting for the tag line and, sure enough, she delivered. "Sloan," she began. "Is there anything I can do to make things easier for you?"

I saw my opening, so I took the plunge once again. "You know, Susan, I was going to have a nightcap in my room later. It sure would be nice to have you there with me. Drinking alone really isn't much fun."

"Well, Sloan, I'd be happy to join you. What time would you like me to stop by?"

"How does nine o'clock sound to you?"

"I'll be there Sloan."

At exactly nine o'clock there was a knock at the door. It was Susan. As I opened the door I was blown away by what I saw. Susan was in a pair of silk pajamas and her blonde hair was up in a bun. she had her glasses on and she looked incredibly sexy. As she came into the room I caught her aroma. I don't know what fragrance she had on, but it was truly intoxicating. I think this might be the best one of them all. She may have been 42, but she looked like she was in her 20's.

Once I had my composure back I asked her what she was drinking. Bourbon. Neat. I decided to have one as well. Once I poured the drinks I gave one to Susan and sat next to her on the bed.

Susan sipped at hers and set the glass down on the nightstand. "Sloan, I don't want to rush you, but I don't have all night. How about you get naked and we'll get down to business. Unless you really thought I was here for a drink."

And I thought there was a chance for an overnight stay. I'm an obedient man, if nothing else, so I shucked the togs and lay down on the bed, awaiting Susan.

Susan took off her pajamas, revealing a body that was amazing. Her workout regimen must have been grueling, because she didn't seem to have a single ounce of body fat on her anywhere. Her tits, while not overly large, were firm and natural, with modestly firm nipples circled by dark brown aereolae. Jesus, did they look scrumptious. Below that flat stomach was the thinnest of landing strips, with a raised tuft of jet black hair. This woman just exuded sex. She didn't even walk as much as she slinked through the room as she approached my bed.

"Do you like what you see, Sloan? I've been told that I have a way of rendering men speechless when they see me naked. Whatsa matter, honey, cat got your tongue?"

"No, Susan, I can speak perfectly well, but that's one hell of a body you're rocking there. What do you have in mind?"

"Well Sloan, I'm going to suck your dick as hard as I can. When you get hard enough, I'm going to get on my hands and knees and you are going to fuck me in the ass. When you get ready to come, I'm going to take you into my mouth and swallow every drop. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in?"

"I think I might be able to handle that," I replied. Hell, my dick was already rock hard just listening to that description.

Susan wasted no time getting to work on my swollen prick. She gave a great blowjob and her tongue work was outstanding. I was concerned that I might come too soon, but she maintained a firm grip on my cock with her free hand and prevented me from doing so. After a few more minutes of her exquisite sucking, she pulled off and went to her purse, where she pulled out a bottle of lube. She liberally squirted some onto my cock and she rubbed it all over my head and shaft. She then filled the palm of her hand and greased up her ass.

Susan got up on all fours and offered her puckered asshole to me. "C'mon Sloan," she said. "Get up here and shove it in. I need to have you in my ass."

I placed the head of my cock against her asshole. I eased it in and waited for her sphincter to relax. As it did, my cock slid in deeper. Susan then thrust back onto my cock and engulfed it to my balls.

"Ahh, yes Sloan," she cried out. "I love that pain! Fuck me hard, lover!"

I began pumping my cock in and out of Susan's ass. As hard as I was giving it to her, it wasn't enough to completely satisfy her. She fucked me back as good as I was giving her, moaning the whole time. I was terribly excited by her movements and her moans. Oh, what an ass. What a woman.

"Harder, Sloan, harder! Give it to me and fill me up. I love your cock so deep in my ass!"

I was losing control. I love to give anal, but I'm not used to this crazy pace. It's going to make me come very soon. It turned out that soon was right now. "Here it comes, Susan! You want my cum, here it is!"

I exploded inside her ass, my cum going deep, deep inside and she loved it. When I was finished squirting into Susan she pulled away and my cock made a popping sound as she broke the connection.

"Oh, Sloan," she gasped. "That was just what I needed. Let me go clean up."

As she got up from the bed I could see her back door was shiny with my cum oozing out and running down the back of her thigh. she ran into the bathroom.

When she returned, she quickly got her pj's back on and gave me a kiss. "Sloan, dear, please don't kiss and tell, would you please? I don't want everyone thinking I took advantage of you."

"Don't worry," I said. "A gentleman never tells." and she raced out the door and was gone.

The next day, I contemplated what I had done. Shannon, Elizabeth, Amanda, Natalie and Susan had all fucked me over the last five days. If I was going to do them all, only Rebecca and Phoebe remained, and it appeared that Phoebe liked to watch. I wasn't optimistic about getting them all into bed.

 At around 11pm that evening, I was in my room doing some light reading in a chair next to the sofa when there was a knock at my door. It was Rebecca and Phoebe. I beckoned them in.

Rebecca, at 34, was as much a mystery as Phoebe was. She was blonde and quite tall, with long, silky legs that were perfectly toned. She was amply endowed in the breast department and she was quite attractive. She sat down and began to speak. "Sloan, is there anything I can do to make things easier for you?"

"Why don't you surprise me, Rebecca? Perhaps you can convince Phoebe to take a spin in my bed."

"Oh, no, Sloan. Phoebe likes to watch, she always has."

Rebecca began to undress and when she was naked, she came to me and kissed me. 

"I think I would like you to fuck me."

 Wow, she was blunt.

She reached into my pajama bottoms and found my growing cock. "My, my, Sloan. You're bigger than Phoebe said you were. She told me how you fucked ugly Natalie. That's what I call her. She isn't much to look at but she is a real tiger in bed, isn't she?"

I was surprised that Phoebe shared the details of two nights' ago. "She was something, that's for sure. Tell me, Rebecca, what kind of animal are you like in bed?"

"I'm like a jackrabbit, baby. I like to go at it hard and fast." As soon as she spoke she was taking me into her mouth, her lips wrapped around my cock as her tongue licked and flicked around it. I've had my share of various blowjobs this week and Rebecca was as good as her sisters in this department. I was hard in seconds and I managed to remove my cock from her eager mouth. I was still in the overstuffed chair and decided that there was no need to get up. I positioned Rebecca so that her back was to me and eased her down onto my lap. She used her hands to spread her pussy apart so that she could impale herself on my stiff rod.

"Oh, Sloan, that feels wonderful. Your cock is so long and thick."

I sat back as Rebecca bounced up and down on my cock. I was squeezing and fondling her large breasts as she fucked herself atop me. I snuck a peek at Phoebe. She was just sitting on the sofa watching silently. She caught me staring at her and simply smiled. I continued to stare at her as Rebecca worked me over. Her cunt was sopping wet and she was clearly getting herself worked into a frenzy as she fucked me.

"Sloan, keep fucking me! I'm cumming on your big dick!" Rebecca began to shudder as she continued bouncing, her orgasm making her go harder and faster, just like the jackrabbit she compared herself to.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, she got off my prick and took me fully in her mouth. One hand was jacking me off and the other was massaging my aching balls as she licked and slurped over the head of my cock. I was getting close to filling that beautiful mouth with my hot cream.

"Rebecca, I'm going to cum. Do you want all of it, baby?"

She nodded her head. I was still looking at Phoebe and she managed a smile, this time licking her lips as she did so. That was all I needed. I began to cum, shooting hot streams of my seed deep inside Rebecca's mouth. She gagged a little, causing my cum to spurt out from her lips and down her cheek. She continued sucking, using her fingers to smear the sticky goo back towards her mouth. She took the rest, stopping only to swallow my load and lick and savor my wet and shiny cock. When I was done she licked me clean.

"You were wonderful, Sloan. That cock of yours is really something, but I have to be going. Let's keep this between the three of us, okay?"

I was gathering my composure as Rebecca got dressed. She motioned for Phoebe to get up, as they were leaving. She paused at the door to kiss me, smiling like a contented woman. Phoebe was smiling at me as well.

After they left, I was figuring to head off to the shower and clean up before bedtime. It was already after midnight, so I was ready to call it a day.

Before I could get to the bathroom, there was a knock at the door. Wondering who in the hell it could be, I put my bottoms back on and went to answer it.

Standing at the doorway, smiling broadly, was Phoebe. "Sloan," she said. "Can I come in, please? I'm ready now."

I was startled to see her, but took her hand and led her to the sofa. "Phoebe, what do you mean by ready?"

"I'm ready to make love to you Sloan. I know you want me as much as I want you. I could see it in your eyes tonight."

"Yes, Phoebe, I want you."

"I have to be honest with you," she said softly. "Chelsea and I were closer than any of my sisters and she used to tell me about how the two of you made love. I felt like I knew you intimately from our conversations and I have to believe that Chelsea would have wanted me to be with you tonight. I watched you with Natalie and Rebecca because I wanted to know if you as good as Chelsea said. She loved you so much, Sloan. I want to honor her memory by being with you tonight."

I was speechless. I had no idea about how close they were. I really didn't know that Chelsea had given her details about our sex life, but it was turning me on. I reached over and kissed Phoebe lightly at first, then with more feeling. She returned the kiss, opening her mouth and allowing our tongues to explore each other.

As we kissed, I began to remove the frumpy top she was wearing, revealing her breasts. As I suspected, she had a beautiful body under those unassuming clothes, with breasts that hung down a bit, but with very large nipples that pointed downward. I leaned over and took one into my mouth, sucking eagerly on her sweet bud and feeling it grow harder. Phoebe moaned and held my head against her breast, like a mother allowing a newborn to suckle. She moaned softly and whispered my name over and over.

I pulled away and stood her up so that I could remove her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties and her swollen cunt was framed by close-cut dark brown hair. Her pussy lips were shiny, as she was obviously wet.

I led her to my bedroom. As I removed my bottoms, she reached out and took my cock into her hands and just looked at it, as if she were admiring it. She gently stroked me, making sure to feel every inch of my hard prick. Her fingers found a drop of precum at the tip of my cock and she smeared it all over the head and underside of my dick, causing me to grow even more excited.

It was obvious that this wasn't just another fuck. She was treating me as if I were a fragile porcelain figure, careful not to break me. She was just like Chelsea in that way, cherishing my hardness and worshiping this tool that could give her so much pleasure.

She got into the bed with me and continued to stroke and pet my cock. She leaned close and kissed the head, licking her lips after she did so. A second later, her mouth had devoured my cock, gently sucking and licking it as if it were a treat. Her hands stroked my shaft and caressed my balls.

I adjusted my position and turned her around so that we could assume the sixty-nine position. She was atop me, still sucking and fondling my dick as I began to kiss her inner thighs and work my way to her honeypot. The hair around her cunt was closely cropped and bristly to my lips and chin. I parted her lips with my tongue and fingers, finally tasting her sweet nectar. Phoebe responded by moaning and being more aggressive in her sucking, her fingers and nails digging into my shaft as she sought to take me fully into her mouth.

Her hips began to buck, thrusting her wet pussy into my face as she became more excited at my oral assault on her. All the while she applied pressure on my cock, nibbling and biting at the head as she sucked and slurped my rigid prick.

Finally she got off of me, laying on her back. "Make love to me Sloan. I need to feel you inside me. Fuck me and make me cum hard for you."

I obeyed her wishes, sliding my cock ever so slowly into her hot cunt. After the initial entry, I sank my full length deep into her pussy, drawing a gasp from her lips. Her nails dug into my back as I began to get a rhythm established. I was like a piston, well-oiled and pounding away at her welcoming pussy. Her legs had wrapped around my lower back and her heels dug into my ass, pulling me deeper inside of her.

Phoebe began to moan loudly now, occasionally giving up a scream as I hit her most sensitive areas with my long, thick pole. We were in complete sync now, with me thrusting and her hips moving upward to meet my every stroke. We were fucking like a finely tuned machine now, and we were fast approaching orgasm.

Phoebe came first, moaning and screaming loudly. Her pussy convulsed around my rigid cock, squeezing the head and shaft so tightly I wasn't able to move for a few seconds. Phoebe was shuddering, something Chelsea used to do when she came. Her arms were around my neck and she kissed me over and over as I resumed moving inside her. Her kisses and hugs took me to the next level, where I could feel my orgasm beginning. I pumped her pussy with renewed enthusiasm and Phoebe could tell that I was about to come. Her nails found my back again, and she gently raked them up and down, urging me on.

It was the most intense orgasm I have had in a long, long time. My entire body felt as though it had been hit with a stun gun. I felt that tingling shock in every nerve ending, and was unable to control my ejaculation. I shot stream after stream of my hot, sticky cum inside Phoebe. She held me tightly as I continued cumming, cradling my head and gently rocking me from side to side. This was special.

Clearly she was moved by what we were doing. I have to admit, she was special, not like her other sisters who seemed to fuck with an almost clinical coldness. Phoebe was doing this out of love. We lay there for a long time, just holding on to one another. Every so often I would kiss her and she responded by stroking my hair and gently sighing.

I was waiting for Phoebe to tell me she had to run, but it never happened. She fell asleep in my arms, at peace with what we had done together.

Twice in the middle of the night I awakened, expecting to find myself alone. Both times I was actually relieved to find Phoebe right next to me, sleeping soundly and looking beautiful. I was surprised at my emotions just then, knowing that we shared something beautiful together. Phobe was the only sister who didn't use that cheesy line on me. That made me very happy.

In the morning, Phoebe and I made love again, this time with her riding my stiff morning wood, but with the same results as the previous night. We came almost simultaneously, and kissed each other over and over when we were done. I was beginning to believe that something more substantial could come of this. I think Phoebe's body language suggested the same. We kissed our goodbyes and she promised to see me that evening.

After I showered and shaved, I received a call from Robyn. She needed to see me in her study at my earliest convenience. As I left the room I took stock of the last seven days. Imagine, seven sisters in seven days. Quite an accomplishment, but the last one felt like more than just that. I wanted to see more of Phoebe, that much was certain, but I wondered what news Robyn had for me.

As I entered her study, I noticed that Robyn was dressed a little differently than what I had expected. She stood next to her desk, wearing a black leather jacket, matching micro-miniskirt, dark stockings and four-inch black stiletto heels. Jesus, she was hot. If I weren't so exhausted I could see myself making a pass at her.

"Hello Sloan," she began. "Chelsea's estate is in order and we will be having a meeting tomorrow to explain everything. I wanted to tell you that she loved you very much and that she made provisions in her will which should take care of you very handsomely."

I nodded my approval as Robyn came closer to me. Her legs were spread apart and she placed her hand on my shoulder. "Sloan, as you may or may not know, three of my sisters will be coming in for the reading and to help me plan a memorial service. They are all younger than I and much better looking, if I must say so myself."

I was puzzled. Why did she feel the need to tell me this?

"My sisters and I want to know if there is anything we can do to make things easier for you. And they want me to emphasize that we mean anything."

Oh my God, what was she saying? I sat there, stunned at what I was hearing. I slumped back in the chair.

All I could think of was "Dear God, they're going to kill me!"

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments