Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 9: Santa's Baby

"Jenna gets exactly what she wanted for Christmas"

18
3 Comments 3
29.3k Views 29.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My name is Jenna. I'm 16, blonde, and skinny. My family has fallen on some hard times, with my mom losing her job two months ago. I have a 7 year old brother, so we still put on the Santa Claus charade for Christmas. All of the extra money went towards his presents, so I'm not really getting anything this year. But what I want more than anything in the world is an iPad.

On Christmas Eve, my brother and I baked cookies and left them out on a TV tray for Santa, along with a glass of milk and a few whole carrots. My parents and brother's rooms are upstairs. Mine is downstairs, but it's been so cold that I've been sleeping on the couch because it's warmer in the living room. That night at around 2:00 am, I woke up to hearing crunching noises by the fireplace. I reached behind me to the lamp on the end table and turned it on. I was so scared when I saw the figure of a man standing there that my body froze and I couldn't speak or scream.

The man turned around. He was about 5'9. He was dressed exactly like Santa Claus, but his beard seemed real. He was old, definitely between 60 and 70. He smiled at me and put his index finger to his lips and said "Shhh..."

"Who are you? I'm going to call 9-1-1" I told him in a whisper. I couldn't figure out why I was whispering, I should be shouting trying to wake up my parents.

"Well Jenna, I'm Santa Claus. I know you've been a good girl and that your parents can't afford to give you much this year. I wanted to reward you." His voice was deep, but kind sounding. He reached in his big red bag which looked pretty empty and pulled out an iPad box with a bow on it.

"How did you know?" I couldn't believe my eyes. It was exactly what I wanted.

"I know all, Jenna. But this gift comes with a price. I need you to be an extra good girl to deserve it." Santa sat the gift down on the mantle above the fireplace and walked towards the couch. He was breathing heavy through his nose as he sat down on the side of it and pulled my blanket down. I was wearing a purple nightgown with just panties underneath. He leaned in to my face and puckered his lips. "Can Santa have a kiss?"

I wanted the iPad so badly that I leaned up and kissed his lips. His big white beard tickled my chin, nose, and cheeks as Santa started kissing me with passion. His tongue was caressing mine and thrusting into my mouth. Every once in a while he would suck on my bottom lip. He tasted like milk and cookies.

He took the white gloves off his hand and set them on the coffee table as he reached for the hem of my nightgown and started lifting it up. I lifted my butt from the couch to make it easier for him to slide it up. He took it all the way off and said "You're beautiful, Jenna. You're such a good girl!" as he started kissing and sucking my nipples. He would occasionally squeeze my 34C breasts together and slide his tongue across both nipples simultaneously.

He grabbed the glass of milk and poured a little on my boobs, licking it off. I shuddered as the cold milk touched my skin, sending a chill down my spine. Then Santa got between my legs and removed my panties, revealing my shaved pussy. "Oh what a good girl, Jenna" he said as he pressed his furry face between my legs and started kissing and licking my clit. I reached down and pulled his hat off, revealing his balding white head. His beard tickled the insides of my legs as he started sliding his tongue along my slit. Then he poured the last of the milk on my pussy and licked it off. It was so cold I shivered as it happened.

Next Santa grabbed a carrot and started rubbing it along my pussy. Then he pushed it in, fat side first, about an inch in and I started to moan. "Are you a virgin Jenna?"

"No... I thought you knew all."

"Oh I do. I just wanted to hear you say it. I guess you are a little bit naughty, but I'll forgive you." He started moving the carrot in and out and it felt so good I started thrusting my hips into it. After about a minute, he pulled it out and ate it as he unzipped down the front of his suit and took off his shirt. He was very fat, with hanging man boobs resting on a big belly. He had white curly hair all over his chest and shoulders. There was a tattoo on his right arm of POW-MIA and a scar on his left arm. He slid his suspenders off his shoulders and let his red pants fall to the ground, kicking off his boots to free them.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

He was wearing tighty whities and he went back to his bag and I heard rustling, like the sound of someone opening a full bottle of pills. He turned around and swallowed something as he came back to me and took off his underwear. His crotch was full of curly white pubes. His dick was hard and pointing straight at me, about seven inches long and really fat. His balls were huge and hanging very low.

"Was that a viagra?"

"Sometimes Santa needs a little help to stay up late." He winked at me as he put his dick in my face. I grabbed it with my right hand and started stroking it.

"What about Mrs. Claus?"

"Oh, she's been cheating on me. Don't you worry about her. It's just you and me now and when this is done you get your brand new, shiny iPad."

Santa mounted me and I could smell a little bit of sweat and Old Spice on him as he pushed his dick in my wet pussy. He started humping me gently, inserting it deeper with each thrust. It felt so good, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his full back hair against my arms. I started to moan and gasp at his thrusts as he planted his weight on me. He was so heavy and it became so hard to breath as his thrusts picked up speed. I could hear the suction sound of my tight pussy squeezing his dick as it went out and in and the sound of his balls slapping my ass. He pressed his face against the side of mine, biting my earlobe as he fucked me. I started to moan loudly, it felt so good.

Santa sounded very out of breath as he grunted, pushing himself up a little bit to suck on my boobs as he continued to fuck me, getting rougher with it. I started to cum and his hand cupped my mouth to keep it quiet. After I was done cumming, he pulled out and looked at his dick, wet with my cum. His body was drenched in sweat and his white chest hair was now pressed against his skin. He was out of breath as he sat down on the couch upright.

"Get on Santa's lap."

I got up and sat on his lap, facing the fireplace. His hands guided my hips down and onto his dick. I spread my legs around his and mounted my feet on the edge of the couch. I leaned back against his fat belly and started to grind my hips up and down, riding his dick as his hands guided my hips in the motion he liked. A few times his hands held me down all the way on his dick. I was rubbing my clit, but would reach down and cub his big balls when he would hold me down on his dick. He would occasionally grunt and say "Good girl" as he did this. After what felt like 5 minutes, my legs were hurting from the position and I stood up.

I turned around and sat on his lap facing him. He started sucking my nipples as I slid his dick back in my hole and started riding him like a cowgirl. His sweaty body now smelled like crotch and pit. I grabbed his hairy shoulders as I rode him hard and started to cum again. Once again, he covered my mouth with his hand, holding his other hand behind my head to get a firm grip on silencing the noise.

"Lay down" he told me as I got off and laid on my back once again. He got up, having regained his breath, and mounted me again, putting all his weight on me as he fucked me hard. He started to groan and writhe on me as he bit his finger to keep himself quiet. I felt his dick tremble as he filled my pussy full of cum. He collapsed on me as he said "Don't worry. I've had a vasectomy."

After about a minute, he pulled out and got off me. I could feel his cum slowly leaking out of me as he put his suit back on and put the gloves back on his hands. He grabbed the iPad package and handed it to me. "You've earned this" he said as he walked out of the front door.

I sat there for a minute still in disbelief of what happened, when I realized Santa left though the door instead of the chimney. I opened the iPad box to find that inside was a book, not an iPad. It was "The Night Before Christmas." Inside it, there was a note that said "Thank you, from your Secret Santa at Toys for the Needy." That's when I remembered that I had signed up for that program, asking for a donated iPad. When I went to submit my form, there was an old fat man with a white beard who took my form. A man wearing a POW-MIA shirt. 

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments