Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation In Church

"Sometimes lust and desire can make you cross lines you never thought you would cross."

34
16 Comments 16
22.9k Views 22.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
For the most part, I just go to church on the major holidays like Easter and Christmas. It didn’t always used to be that way. Growing up, my parents dragged me to church every Sunday until high school sports and a part time job freed me from that weekly weekend boredom. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have anything against religion, I just don’t like going to church. It wasn’t for me for a lot of reasons. One of the reasons was that I left feeling like such a sinner for my dirty thoughts and explicit actions with my now ex-boyfriend. I always promised myself that I would change my ways, but of course I never did. My boyfriend never had a hard time talking me out of my panties.

Fast forward a couple of years to Christmas break last year. The Sunday morning after I returned home from college, my mom felt the need to wake me up at eight a.m. to get ready to church with her. I was used to getting up early for my classes, but I had been out until two the previous night and needed a few more hours of sleep.

However, it wasn’t all bad. After the service, I ran into Luke, a guy I used to go to Sunday school with. I hadn’t seen him in at least three years. It’s safe to say that he got out of the weekly service required by his parents too. It’s also safe to say that he went from cute to hot and the way he looked at me said I wasn’t the sweet, innocent girl that he used to know.

After the service, while people mingled and enjoyed coffee, we found each other. We caught up on each other’s lives. He was going to college in Indiana, still playing soccer and yes his parents had forced him to attend service too. More importantly, he was also single. He didn’t come out on say it exactly like that, but he did tell me about his plan to hangout with his guy friends this week. No mention of a girlfriend. Before we left, we exchanged numbers.

That week we did more than just talk on the phone. Wednesday night we went out for dinner and a movie. In the back row of the movie theater I proved I wasn’t the naive, honor student. It started as a handjob, but ended with a blowjob. The following day, while my parents were at work, he came over to my house. We spent most of the day naked and in my bed.

The next Sunday, was the annual Church Christmas party and fundraiser for the homeless. Every year since I was probably fourteen, I avoided going. This year, I tried to avoid it. Luke and I planned to get together at my house while my parents were at the party. However, attendance was a requirement this year. It wouldn’t be too bad though, at least I would be suffering together with Luke.

For the most part, the annual Church Christmas party is what you’d expect. Nothing like the frat and sorority keg parties back at school. In fact, they were just the same as I remembered them. My mom loves them, hopping from table to table, talking to all of her friends. She forced me to join her for some of it, wanting to introduce me to certain friends. I’m not sure if it was showing me off, trying to get me to network. Either way, I kept checking on my phone, counting down the minutes until it was over.

The bad news is that it was nowhere near over, luckily Luke showed up and I made an excuse to get away from my mom. We ate dinner together, but neither of us wanted the food. We were just killing time until we could leave and go some place else.

“Want to go someplace else?” He whispered in my ear.

“Yeah right,” I answered with a sarcastic tone. I knew there was no chance in hell that I could leave this early.

“I know where they’re keeping the wine and I have a few ideas of where we could go to be alone for a little bit.”

“Tell me more.”

When no one was paying attention, we quietly walked away from the party and deeper into the church building. The complex took up the good chunk of a city block, so we had plenty of places to go. I was thinking one of the classrooms in the basement, maybe the library. I was also thinking of places where we could do more than just drink wine.

We walked around aimlessly, at least it seemed that way to me. I thought we were about to turn around and head back, instead he opened an old door that I had never been through before.

It led into the balcony of the cathedral. Besides dim lights on the first floor, it was dark up there. A perfect place to sip wine and maybe more. I felt so naughty just thinking about it. Part of me was scared we would get caught and I could only imagine that punishment. The other part of me was so turned on that I want to rush ahead and just climb right on top of him.

We sat in of the pews, far in the back. I didn’t know how long it would be before my parents realized I was missing from the party so I made the first move not wanting to waste too much time. I leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed me back with an intense, lust filled kiss that made me want to do bad things.

We made out probably longer than we had to. I think he wasn’t sure how far I would go and to tell the truth, I was horny, but I wasn’t that horny.

SeductiveIrys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveIrys

I just wanted to make out with him, then afterward we could go some place like the backseat of his car to finish what we had started.

But maybe it was the alcohol. Or maybe he just made me really horny. Plus, I think it had something to do with where we were and how I wasn’t just a good girl anymore. I took his hands from my waist and put them on to my tits.

The look on his face was that he was surprised, but he didn’t hesitate. He started on the outside of my dress, but soon he had his hands inside my dress, scooping my tits out of my push up bra.

His hands on me were electric and made me want to do more. I started to rub against his cock in his pants. I had to feel him.

As we kissed, I pulled down his zipper and slid my hand into his boxers. I found his hard cock waiting for me and I started to stroke him. I knew better, but I was so horny that I couldn’t stop myself.

His hands moved down to my thighs and I did nothing to stop him. He slid a hand into my dress and didn’t stop until he found my lace panties. He found them already wet with desire and that desire just increased as he rubbed the tips of his fingers against me. I should’ve stopped him right there, but I didn’t.

His finger tips moved under the thin fabric and touched my lips. I wanted more and I had to find to not moan. I thought we were all alone, but there was a lot of the first floor that we couldn’t see from the balcony.

He fingered me as his lips danced down my neck. His mouth found my nipples and sucked on them. Until that moment, I promised myself that we wouldn’t go any further. I would ask him to stop and make it up to him later that night. But now, I couldn’t stop myself.

I pulled his cock out of his pants. I was stroking him as hard as I could. This was such a bad idea, but my body wouldn’t let me stop.

His cock felt so good in my hand. So long and so hard. I wanted him inside of me, but I promised myself I would stop at just a blowjob. I had never been so horny.

I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock. Would I go to hell for this?

I lowered my head further and took his shaft between my wet lips. I couldn’t believe I was giving a blowjob in a church and it wasn’t any church either. It was the church I grew up in. I never imagined that back then.

I didn’t take my time. Instead, I raced my lips up and down his long shaft, eager to make him come. I hungrily sucked on his cock, verging on being out of control. My head bobbed up and down in front of him.

But he didn’t come. I slowed to a stop and looked up at him. “You need to come baby. We can’t be up here all night.”

“I know.”

“What can I do to make you come?”

“I didn’t bring any condoms, but let me fuck you.”

I didn’t even think about it. Against my better judgment, I pulled up my dress around my waist. I took my panties off and dropped them on to the pew next to me. I was on the pill, but there was still other reasons to want a guy to wear a condom. I knew him, but I didn’t really know him. Yet, I didn’t care. I wanted him inside of me, as much as he wanted me.

The pew didn’t allow for the most comfortable position, especially when it came to my knees but I barely noticed. I positioned myself over him and slowly lowered myself on to his dick. He filled me, shaping me to his needs.

I wanted to moan. The desire to moan became even greater as his mouth found my nipples again. It was almost too much.

I rode him slowly at first until I found a semi-comfortable position. I ended up sitting on him, but facing away from him, down at the pulpit. From that angle, I rode him as hard as I could. Well, almost as hard. If I went too fast or too hard, the pew started to squeak.

It felt way too fucking good. It was the perfect angle for me and him. I could feel my orgasm growing and by the way he was gripping me, made me think he was close too.

What sent me over the edge was not his cock. It had a major part in it. What made me climax was thinking about where we were. I felt slutty and alive.

The orgasm was powerful, taking over my whole body and making me shake. It filled me with a feeling of pleasure that I’ll never forget.

He filled me a moment or two later, gripping my hips tight and pushing his cock up into me. He shot his load into me, filling me with his hot cum. I’ll admit, I loved the feeling.

It felt just as erotic as I pulled up panties, sealing his cum inside of me. I felt the heat of guilt for what we had done as we walked back to the dining room, but I wouldn’t have changed a thing. The rest of the night was much more relaxing and I think a major part of it had to do with his cum deposited inside of me. I couldn’t stop grinning.

It didn’t seem so wild or naughty at the time at the time. Just two horny young adults alone. We just happened to be alone in a church. Looking back at it now, I wonder how many sins we committed.

Published 
Written by cumslutnicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments