Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Benefits Of Living Alone

207
94 Comments 94
127k Views 127k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Editors Pick
Legendary Story

I shut the laptop with slightly shaky hands. I was wet. Ridiculously so. I could feel my pussy lips smoosh against each other as I scooted back on the couch and replayed his words in my head. He always had this effect on me. It was just words on a screen, but without fail I'd find myself getting wet when he told me what he wanted to do to me. It wasn't everyone I talked to. Just him. He had a way.

Most nights after I shut the computer down I'd head to bed and fall asleep after fucking myself with my vibrator to a mind blowing orgasm. I'd usually wake in the morning, bleary eyed and sticky fingered, head for a shower and fuck myself some more on my wall-mounted toy. Yeah, benefits of living alone #1 - you can leave your sex toys in the shower. Better morning kick than coffee any day.

Tonight though… tonight was different. He'd told me in no uncertain terms what he'd do with my slutty little holes if he had me in his shower and it left me itchy with need. Benefits of living alone #2 – ability to shower at any random time of the day or night.

Chucking my laptop on the couch, I stood and stretched before making my way upstairs. In the bedroom, I undressed slowly, running my hands over warm bare skin as it emerged. My nipples hardened as soon as they came into contact with the cooler air and I pinched them, moaning aloud at the sting.

I'm gonna bite those nipples til you’re begging me to stop.

Fuck, he knew I didn't want to get treated like a lady. I didn't want romantic lines and puppy dog eyes. I wanted to be treated like the little slut I'd always been too scared to be. My juices were actually running down my inner thigh by the time I reached the bathroom and switched the shower on. My dildo protruded obscenely from the tiled wall. I hadn't been single all that long, but I'd come to rely on that suckered silicone length far more than I'd relied on the last loser I'd let between my legs. No small talk, no foreplay, no excuses. Just a permanent, low-maintenance hard-on. Perfect.

I turned the dial up and waited until the steam billowed. I wanted it hot. I wanted my skin pink and tender, a thousand watery needles to redden the places he'd threatened to redden with his palm.

Smack You like that, baby? Stick that ass out and count them. Maybe if you're good I'll slap that cunt of yours too. I bet you'd be fucking wet by the time I fingered your tight hole.

I was nearly trembling with need by the time I opened the shower door and stepped into the swirling mist. I braced my hands on the back wall and just let the water rain over me, soaking my hair and running down my body. I turned around and pulled my cheeks apart letting the water run over the crevice of my ass and down to mingle with my arousal. I inhaled sharply. God it was hot! I moved until the spray hit directly over my asshole, pulling my cheeks apart more and bending slightly. The water battered my puckered star and ran in rivulets down through my pussy. I moaned aloud in frustration and need, the sound echoing in the enclosed cubicle. Benefits of living alone #3 – no one can hear your sex noises.

I straightened and reached for my shower cream, determined to prolong this sweet agony. I squirted a liberal amount into my palm before soaping myself up. My hands slid over my breasts tugging again at my nipples. They were so hard, so needy. I pinched them between my fingers, rolling them around, feeling myself getting impossibly wetter.

Finally, I allowed my fingers to creep down into my slick folds. I skimmed them over my clit, knees nearly buckling at the sensation. I was tempted to tease my fingers into my pussy, but I resisted. I needed something thicker and longer in there, something to pound out my frustrations on. I swept a soap-slicked hand up and down the length of the dildo making sure it was fully wet. I turned around and bent forward at the waist, reaching between my legs to grasp the dildo and line it up at the entrance to my sopping pussy. Then, ever so slowly, I slid myself along it until it was fully embedded in me.

I'd bend you over, wrap your hair around my fingers and pull, making you arch that back, then I'd slowly slide my thick cock into you until I'm balls deep in your tight cunt.

Fuck. It was big. I braced my hands on the wall in front of me and pushed, getting it as deep as possible. My butt was pressed up against the cold tile wall at my back. I could feel my insides being stretched by the thick shaft I was impaled upon and it was torturously good.

I pulled forward until it was nearly all the way out of me, then slammed my butt back. Holy fuck that felt amazing. I pulled forward again, feeling my pussy lips drag along the length. Everything felt so vivid and so sensitive as I stood under the water, super aroused, fucking myself on a thick fake phallus. My thrusts back and forth became more frantic and the sound of my butt slapping off the wall echoed wetly in the enclosed cubicle.

That's it, baby. Fuck this big cock. Tell me how much you want it. Then I'm gonna slide my thumb into your ass and fuck both your holes and make you scream out how much you like it.

I was already gasping by the time I reached around and teased my fingers over my ass. My tight puckered hole resisted as I ran a fingertip over it, but with a little pressure my finger popped in to the first knuckle. I stopped my thrusting with the dildo firmly inside me, removed my finger and reached for the shower cream again. A moment later, my questing finger was creamily rimming round my hole, easing the way for my middle digit to slide back in, further than it had been before.

With one hand braced on the wall and the other lewdly fingering my ass, I started humping the dildo in earnest.

I wasn't going to last long. My head bowed and I closed my eyes as images of his text played in my mind.

Cum for me, you little slut. Let me feel your tight pussy explode all over this cock. Come on, fuck me like the cock-sucking whore we both know you are. Cum on this cock while I stretch that ass and get it ready for a good hard pounding.

Just the thought of him trying to fuck my virgin ass was enough to bring me to the brink of orgasm. My finger felt huge inside me, there was surely no way anything bigger would fit in there. Both my holes felt filled to the max as I felt my pussy start to clench.

I gripped around the cock like I was hanging on for dear life as I exploded in a mind numbing orgasm. My knees went weak and I pulled my finger from my ass to brace both hands against the tiles, shuddering and gasping. When the contractions wore off slightly, I slid bonelessly from the dildo and collapsed on the cubicle floor, still shaking. I lifted my face to the water and let it pound on me. Fuck, that was intense.

Yes, cum on my cock, baby. Then I’m going to dive into that juicy pussy and lick you clean until you're ready for more and begging me to fuck that ass.

God no. I couldn't take any more. I tried to ignore the throbbing in my pussy as I got to my feet and washed myself down. Wrapped in a big fluffy towel, I went back to the bedroom and sat on the side of the bed, hugging myself. How could I still be so horny? What the fuck was wrong with me? I flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling when a stray thought had me bolting upright and heading for my bedside drawers.

EmilyRose42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyRose42

In the bottom one, I found what I was looking for. It was another mountable dildo, but this one was much smaller and thinner. I'm almost ashamed to admit I outgrew it, but after one use I knew it wasn't going to do the job, so I'd chucked it in my drawer and bought a bigger one. My heart beat faster. I couldn't, could I?

Fuck it. The benefits of living alone #4 – you can try crazy shit and no one will laugh at you.

I quickly nipped back into the bathroom to give it a wash and grabbed the lube and my trusty rabbit from my top drawer when I came back in. I was once more trembling with excitement and lust at the thought of what I was going to do. The wall behind my bedroom door was the one that had the mirrored panels on it. Cheap ones from Ikea. Four panels, adhesive strips, wall… job done. Who needs to waste money on expensive mirrors? I'm pretty sure there was nothing in the instructions about sticking a dildo to them and fucking yourself silly on it, but hey… necessity is the mother of invention right? Benefits of living alone #5 – inappropriate use of Ikea furnishings.

After a moment of consideration, I stuck the dildo on the bottom mirrored panel. My legs were shaky enough, so I figured being on my hands and knees would give me an element of stability. I judged heights, stuck it on and backed up slowly to test it out. It nudged the crevice of my ass when I'd backed up far enough. Perfect.

I grabbed the lube and spread a liberal amount all over the dildo. Even that act had me wishing he was actually here so I could suck his cock. I loved giving head. Like, loved it. Instant turn on for me. Zero to dripping in ten seconds.

Open. Wider. That's it. Don't move. Eyes on me. Tongue out. Let's see how much of my cock you can fit down that pretty throat. Let's see how long until your eyes are watering and you're drooling all over it.

Fuck. I needed to try and relax if I was really going to do this. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, then squirted some more lube onto my fingers and reached around to my ass, rubbing in stimulating circles all round my puckered hole. My middle finger eased inside again, oiling my tight opening which gripped around it like a vice. This time, not having anything in my pussy to distract me really amplified the sensations in my ass. I couldn't believe how good it felt. So fucking naughty, but so good.

I pulled my finger slowly out, squirted a little more lube and again pushed it inside my ass. I could feel the cool gel squishing around my finger as I slowly fucked my finger in and out of my puckered star. Adding that to the juices leaking from my pussy and once again beginning to drip down my thigh, I was a wet mess. I loved it.

I extracted my finger and reached back to grab the head of the dildo, shuffling back on my knees until the tip was poking at my hole. I pushed slightly and the immediate feeling of my ass being stretched caused me to moan loudly. It was a small dildo, but it was still a lot bigger than my finger. It wasn't painful as such, just intense. I rocked back and forth gently, holding the tip at my entrance until I felt myself loosen off and the tip slipped in. Fuck that felt huge! I stopped moving momentarily to allow my ass to stretch, but almost right away I felt the need to move again.

It was so unlike getting fucked in the pussy. I was hyper aware of the feelings in my sensitive ring as I let go of the dildo and leaned my elbows and forearms on the floor. My head dipped down as I began to thrust my butt gently back on the shaft. I knew I wasn't getting much penetration yet, but it didn't matter. This was the dirtiest thing I'd ever done, either by myself or with someone else and it felt so nastily erotic. I lifted my head and twisted to look at the view in the mirror. I could see my ring stretching around the cock, could see how wet and needy my empty pussy was. The thought of him having this view made me shudder in pleasurable anticipation.

God, baby. You're so tight around my cock. Do you like me fucking your tight dirty ass? Is that needy cunt missing this hard cock? Why don't you stick your fingers in your snatch, get them nice and wet, then reach back here and let me taste them?

I reached one arm underneath me and dipped my fingers into my folds. Fuck, I really was soaked again. I squeezed two fingers into me, swirling them about to collect my juices, then brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean. I'd only recently discovered how much I liked the taste of myself. One of my new favourite things to do was to give a guy head after he'd been in me. Our mingled flavours on a hard cock was something I'd never tire of.

I reached back down and began to slowly rub my clit in time with my thrusting. I was getting so worked up I didn't realise how much of the dildo I actually had inside my butt until I twisted round again and watched in fascination as it disappeared between my cheeks. Watching it made me more aware of it inside me, and I spent the next few minutes rubbing my clit and humping that dildo, helping it stretch my ass until my butt was nearly touching the wall and swallowing it up. I knew I was close but I didn't want to cum before trying one last thing, so I reluctantly removed my fingers from my clit and reached for my rabbit.

I teased the tip of the vibrator around my dripping pussy for a minute or two before I edged it into my slick hole. Almost immediately, I noticed how full I felt, as it jostled for space inside me with the dildo. I finally worked out a rhythm and pushed the vibrator in just as I was pulling off the dildo.

I was literally full to bursting as I hit the button for the vibrations. This caused the tip of the vibrator to rotate too and I nearly passed out at the intensity. Little electric sparks seemed to be going off everywhere in my groin and I finally had to stop thrusting. It was all I could do to hold the vibrator inside me, I was shaking so much, absolutely delirious with pleasure. My gasps turned into moans which became one long continuous wail as I felt my orgasm approach.

It shattered me when it broke and I came harder than I'd ever cum before. My pussy and ass clenched tightly around their welcome invaders over and over and my juices flowed liberally from my cunt. Weakly, I dropped the vibrator and slid off the dildo to land unceremoniously face first on my bedroom carpet, where I lay shaking for a good few minutes. When I finally gained enough strength to stand up, I looked down and couldn't stop the laugh.

Benefits of living alone #6 – no need to explain dubious carpet stains.

I crawled into my bed and flopped onto my back, still short of breath from my exertions. I thought about him. Thought about what it would actually be like.

Say the word, my gorgeous little slut. Say the word and I'll be on the first train out.

Picking up my phone, I logged back on and grinned as I typed.

Fancy a train ride next weekend?

Benefits of living alone #7 – ability to invite people over for the sole intention of having them fuck you into blissful oblivion for an entire weekend.

 

Published 
Written by Jen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments