Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Journey of Mrs. Small

"A vicar's wife's embarks on a journey from vanilla to hardcore."

65
55 Comments 55
30.9k Views 30.9k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
You could have heard a pin drop as he stepped through the church hall doorway. One moment there was the almost deafening sounds of the hustle and bustle of the busy parish summer bring and buy sale and the next moment complete silence. People stopped in their tracks and turned and stared at him; it was almost as if Old Nick himself had entered the room, desecrating holy ground. But it wasn’t him. Jack Hardy was no devil. Jack Hardy owned the only sex shop within a radius of thirty miles.

He wasn’t fazed by the sudden silence and the stares from fifty or so pairs of eyes in the room. Jack was a former Royal Marine; he had faced far worse. He was hardened. He wasn’t a people pleaser either and, although he never went out of his way to upset people, he wasn’t afraid to speak his mind. He glanced around the room, some eyes avoided his, and some didn’t. He just kept looking until he found those belonging to the person he had come to see.

“Can we help you?” said a female voice coming from behind a small table.

Jack stood and stared at her as she moved from behind it and slowly walked towards him. He smiled at her. She had created a lot of trouble for him in the past but he bore no grudges. “I’ve come to sign the petition,” he told her.

“Petition?”

He nodded. “Yes, the petition you are organising.”

“Oh, it... it’s not here,” she replied nervously. “It’s in the Vestry and my husband is away.”

She had reached him now and people were beginning to slowly go about their business again.

“When can I come back and sign?”

“I... I... er, why do you want to sign it anyway?” she asked him. “I thought you would be the last person to sign it.”

“On the contrary,” he told her, “my signature should be at the top of the list. We don’t need another sex shop on the high street do we? Next thing you know we’ll have lap dancing clubs and the like. I want to keep our town respectable.”

He heard a few scoffs and sniggers but he ignored them. “I could pop back after the service on Sunday,” he said.

She moved closer to him, invading his personal space and forcing him to move backwards out of the doorway. “I... I... don’t think we would want your name on our petition,” she told him. “You could oppose the licence more directly.”

He was angry. One thing he hated more than anything else was hypocrisy. He quickly turned the tables and moved closer to invade her personal space, forcing her to back into a small alcove with shelves filled with hymn books.

“My shop has brought a lot of benefit to this town,” he told her. “Not only creating a dozen or so jobs but also meeting the needs of many people, including some of your parishioners.”

She gasped.

“I... I... can’t believe that any of our members would frequent such a place.”

He smiled. “I can see at least six familiar faces in there,” he told her. “But that’s their business and not yours or mine.”

“I... “

“Tell me, who created man and woman?”

“Why, God of course.”

“Who created sex?”

“God. “

“Who gave us the ability to dream and imagine?”

“G... “

“Precisely,” he interrupted. “Sex is a gift from God. It’s a journey. Sex is not just about the final climax of events and the exchange of body fluids, it’s about the journey to that destination.”

She looked back at him with mouth agape.

He grabbed her arm gently but firmly and pressed up against her. “A fuck is a fuck,” he said quietly but forcibly. “Whether you use flowery words with sugar candy kisses, whips and chains, or a naughty nurse outfit to get there. A fuck is still a fuck. I’m in business to help people have a pleasurable fuck.”

She was speechless.

He let go of her arm and moved back. “Tomorrow after church then?” he told her.

She shook her head. “No... no, “she told him. “Next week... I’ll put it through your letter box and you can get it back to me.”

He shook his head. “No, you call and see me on Monday evening. There’s a flat above the shop and a back entrance off the car park road behind. Come up and see me.”

“I can’t on Monday,” she told him. “Tuesday would be better. Six o’clock Tuesday, if that’s okay?”

He smiled. “Six is fine.”

She began to turn away but he reached for her arm once again. “How is the jelly vibrator, by the way?”

Her face went as white as a sheet and her jaw dropped.

“That was my online shop you bought it from,” he told her. “I packed it personally; didn’t want any of my staff recognising your name. I gave the tip a loving kiss as well.”

A look of horror filled her face.

“It’s okay,” he told her, “your secret is safe with me. Can’t have the Reverend Small’s wife being caught up in scandal can we?”

He could see that she was visibly shaken and he released her arm. He felt a little sorry for her and rested his hand on her shoulder momentarily. “As I said, it’s all about the journey,” he told her before walking away.

On Tuesday evening she was there. He heard her footsteps on the metal staircase and glanced at his watch. It was exactly six o’clock. He liked punctuality. He already had the door opened for her by the time she had reached the top stair. She smiled nervously as she stepped quickly past him into the hallway. Her perfume caught his nostrils and stirred him. He wondered what she would be like in bed.

He found her attractive in a Mumsy kind of way. There was nothing striking about her sexually even though she was fairly slim. Her loose fitting blouse and skirt also did little to enhance her sexuality. Some might have described her as quite plain but Jack always looked beyond the outward appearance. His years in the business had taught him a lot about people and their sexuality. He often compared his customers to icebergs; very little on the surface but such a lot hidden beneath.

He saw the vicar’s wife as very sexually repressed. He could just imagine her and her husband slipping into bed under the cover of darkness, a few touches, a few kisses and then a few minutes of a good old missionary position bump and grind. Her husband would probably groan and tell her how wonderful it was; she would smile, and through gritted teeth, agree with him. Later, as he snored, she would probably bring herself to orgasm with her fingers. He bet that her vibrator was very active when her husband wasn’t around.

He guided her down the corridor and then to a staircase door that led down into the shop. “Just sorting out some new stock that came in this afternoon,” he told her as he followed her down the stairs.

The stairs led to the store room containing boxes of stock and a couple of benches. He noticed her head turn to look at the recently unpacked items lying there. Her look reminded him of a woman he had got to know the previous year. She worked as a receptionist in a solicitor’s office – the epitome of primness. In the bedroom however she was unbelievable. He thought that he had been round the block a few times when it came to being sexually adventurous but she left him standing. He smiled to himself as he momentarily recalled some of the things they had done together.

He noticed her reach out to the bundles of black rope that lay there. She touched one gently and then ran her fingers over it. “It’s very soft,” she commented.

“It’s called soft rope,” he told her as he stepped closer and picked it up.

“Ordinary hemp can leave marks,” he said, “especially if you have been tied for a time and done some thrashing about in the height of passion. Last thing you want to leave behind are rope burns around the wrists.”

She looked up at him. He knew that glazed, far away, look. He knew that her imagination was beginning to run wild. He undid the bundle and watched her eyes as he began to make a slip knot at one end. She looked on with mouth agape as he made a loop and then looked up at him with surprise as he reached for her right wrist. She offered no resistance at all as he slipped the loop over her hand and pulled it tight. When he began to guide her arm around her back she meekly turned around for him. Moments later he had guided her other arm around her back and secured her wrists.

“Not too tight is it?”

She shook her head.

He brushed her shoulder length mousy brown hair with his hand. “Welcome to the world of bondage,” he told her.

“Is... is that what this is?”

“Yes.”

“W... what happens now?”

He rested a hand on her shoulder. “You tell me,” he told her. “A vulnerable woman at the mercy of a... “ he added pressing his groin against her bottom.

He knew that she had felt his erection.

“You... you wouldn’t?”

“Wouldn’t what?” he replied as he ran his finger down the centre of her back. “Strip you of your skirt and panties?”

He felt her body shudder as his fingers reached the button at the back of her skirt. Her breathing was heavy and he had no doubt that she was aroused. When his fingers clasped the button she gasped loudly.

“You’ve been a very naughty girl haven’t you?” he said as he undid the button.

“Naughty?”

“Trying to deprive a man of his livelihood,” he told her as he tugged at the zipper. “Some might say that you deserve a good thrashing.”

She said nothing as he pulled the zipper all the way down but she gasped as her loosened skirt began to slide down her body. Jack held her wrists firmly as the skirt fell around her ankles leaving her standing there in tan tights and white panties.

“You agree that you should be punished for organising that petition against me, I take it?” he asked as his fingers slipped inside the waistband of her tights.

“Sorry,” she replied softly.

There was no resistance as he began to push them down over her hips, taking her panties with them. He didn’t expect any. He knew as he tied her hands that she was a submissive; that her submissiveness had been lying there dormant for all this time. Sometimes all it takes is something quite small and insignificant to unlock something lying sexually dormant; the rope; the knotting; the taking of her hand. The combination had been unlocked. As he knelt to down to finish stripping her from the waist down he knew that she was now putty in her hands.

Voluntarily, she stepped out of the remaining garments that had covered her dignity. He knew that it was highly probable that only one other man had seen her like this - her husband. He gripped her thighs and turned her around so that she faced him. Her groin was directly level with his face. There were so many things that he could have done but he just looked for a few moments; looked at the trimmed light brown hair that covered her sex. His cock strained in his pants in its eagerness to get inside her. He could easily have just pushed her back against the table and taken her. She wouldn’t have objected. She would probably have welcomed it. But the pleasure of sex was about the journey and Jack wanted to take her on a journey that she would never forget.

He stood up. She gazed down at the huge bulge in his trousers; the look on her face told him that if her hands were free she would have reached for him. He had no doubt that she would have fallen to her knees and taken him in her mouth.

He turned her around to face the door leading into the shop itself. Once inside her face became like that of a child in a candy store; aghast at all the delights around. He guided her past the uniform section – police, firemen, nurses and French maid outfits to name just a few role play delights – and into the BDSM section. Her head turned to look at the racks containing leather goods - Basques, masks, skirts, panties and bras -, past them to racks of restraints and then to the items of discipline. Her eyes lit up at the items hanging from perhaps the largest rack in the store. Whips of many kinds hung there; even a couple of bull whips were on display. There was also a large display of floggers and beneath them an even larger display of paddles. Her eyes however, rested on a large cylindrical container full of canes. Jack knew that their exact number was fifty-two.

He looked at her face; she was drooling. He knew from experience that there was many a lady out there who liked the thought of being caned. Taken by a forceful male to a stool or chair and bent over; skirt raised back and knickers removed to receive sharp strokes against the naked flesh of their buttocks. He had seen many stand to their feet later with wet cheeks and equally wet inner thighs.

He lifted one out; a very thin one with a curved handle. She was still drooling as he held it up. “I should be using this on you,” he told her, “the thinner they are the more excruciating the sting. But the Reverend Small might be asking questions later tonight when he watches you take your knickers off at bedtime.”

Her eyes were fixed upon the can as she spoke. “He... he’s away at a meeting,” she said. “He won’t be back until tomorrow evening.”

Jack stepped closed and laid a hand on her shoulder. “Well, the worst of the marks should be gone by then,” he told her as he turned her around. “Let’s get you upstairs then.”

He gave her a tap on the bottom with the cane and she began to move. He followed her out of the shop and up the stairs. There was a nice cosy bedroom up there with a large but high bed; just right for bending over upon. His eyes were fixed upon her bottom as she walked up to the flat; he was going to enjoy punishing her and then fucking her afterwards.

As he opened the bedroom door for her she hesitated for a moment. “Will it hurt?” she turned and asked him.

He nodded.

“I... I know that you angry with me. You have every right to be,” she told him, “but... but I have never done this before.”

He felt a little sorry for her. This wasn’t uncommon on a woman’s first time. Her dignity had already gone with her standing there half naked in front of a complete stranger, that was hard enough to face, but now there was the pain to come.

He brushed her cheek with his fingers. “I understand,” he told her, “but this has to be done. I will be merciful though.”

She nodded and turned to look at the bed. “And afterwards?” she asked.

He smiled as he touched her cheek again. “What do you think?”

She looked him in the eye. “I suppose you will fuck me, won’t you?” she said with resignation.

He nodded. “No suppose about it. I need a fuck,” he replied. “I guess you could do with a good fuck as well?”

Her lips moved but no words were spoken. He waited a few moments and then guided her to the side of the bed. She offered no resistance as he made her lie face down. He gripped her hips to position her properly and then moved to the side in readiness. He took his time. The wait between strokes could be tortuous for the submissive as they lay there with muscles taut waiting for that stinging strike. Jack liked to stroke the cane over the fleshy bottom; lifting it from time to time before bringing it down swiftly and firmly. He did that with her. She had been lulled into a false sense of security and then he struck.

It wasn’t particularly hard but she still yelped loudly and tearfully.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

It would be the shock of the strike and the indignity of being of caned. She tried to push her hands down to cover her bottom but Jack grabbed the rope between her wrists and lifted them away. “That will be an extra one.” he told her.

The full seven strokes took about five minutes to administer. She was sobbing at the end and he helped her up and comforted her. He knew that it was a cathartic experience. The sobbing was a release of pent up emotions. As sore and painful as it was, they always felt better at the end of it. His hand dropped from her waist, as he comforted her, to her groin. His fingers quickly found the wetness between her thighs. Her legs parted slightly allowing him to gain more access.

He lowered his head and kissed her. “You know what I want now, don’t you?”

She nodded.

“Tell me.”

“You want a fuck,” she said. “You want to fuck me.”

He wondered how many times she had used that word before. He guessed that it wouldn’t have been many. For a vicar’s wife to use the word fuck would be a blasphemous sin. He tossed the cane on the bed and stepped back and reached for his belt. Her eyes remained fixed on his groin as he slowly undid his belt and unzipped his trousers. He wondered how many other men she had watched remove their trousers as he pushed them down. He also wondered how many cocks she had seen as he pushed down his boxers.

He wondered too how many times she had taken cock in her mouth. She seemed to know what he wanted as he put his hands on her shoulders and guided her down to her knees but she seemed very hesitant to take him in her mouth. He gripped the back of her head and pushed forward. “Open wide,” he told her.

She obeyed but he could tell that all this was something new to her. “That’s a good girl,” he told her, “it’s always good to show a man how much you appreciate his cock.”

Jack moved his hips gently back and forth as he gripped the back of her head, getting her used to the feel of his cock in her mouth. “Good girl,” he told her.

After a few minutes he stopped her and pulled her head so that her lips were touching his testicles. “Kiss them,” he told her.

She looked up at him and obeyed. “Good girl,” he told her.

He looked down at her as she kissed him fervently. He wondered just how long she had so wanted to please a man this way. He stroked her hair again and thanked her. “That’s very good,” he told her.

She looked up at him adoringly. He smiled and then turned around. Reaching behind, he gripped the back of head and pulled her face against his bottom. She remained still for a few moments. He didn’t rush her. He just held her there letting it sink in just what he expected from her. He began to feel her kisses on his bottom; her soft lips exciting him. It was then he moved her face closer to where he wanted her to go.

“There’s a good girl,” he told her. “Use your tongue.”

There were a few moments of hesitancy and then he felt her tongue beginning to probe him.

“That’s nice, my lovely little slut,” he told her. “There’s nothing like a good rimming before a fuck.”

Her tongue probed deeper. He enjoyed her for a few minutes and then decided it was time to fuck her. He lifted her to her feet and kissed her. “What now my little slut?” he asked her as he brushed her hair back.

She glanced down at his hardness.

“Is that what you want?”

She nodded.

“Well say it then,” he told her. “Tell me what you want.”

“I want your... thing.”

“What thing?”

“Your... your... “

“Say it.”

“Your cock.”

“And where do you want my cock?” he asked her.

She looked down. “In... in my... “

“Say it.”

“In my... cunt,” she said quietly.

“I didn’t hear,” he told her.

Cunt,” she said loudly. “In my cunt.”

He smiled. How it must have pained her to spout such filth.

He turned her around and guided her onto the bed and onto her knees. He stood behind her for a few moments looking at her swollen, wet pussy lips. He bet that she had probably never been so aroused in her life before. He took hold of his cock to guide it in into her but changed his mind and got onto his knees. He wondered if she had ever felt a man’s tongue down there as he pushed it against her pussy lips. Her loud cry told him, not.

She began to squeal and squirm as he probed her. She thrust her bottom against his face and began to babble in-between sobbing and crying. It was clear that she had never experienced such pleasures before. When she began to beg him for cock he pulled away with a smile on his face. Gripping her hips, he pushed his hardness against her pussy lips and waited a few moments before slowly pushing inside her.

She gasped, “Fuck you’re big.”

He smiled again and gripped her tightly before proceeding to fuck her hard and fast to take her to the destination that she would remember for a long time.

They lay side by side for a little while afterwards; she, with her wrists still bound and Jack with his hand freely exploring her body. From time to time they would make eye contact but she found difficulty in holding his gaze. He knew that she was probably a little embarrassed about what had just happened.

“Are you going to untie me?” she asked him a few minutes later.

He smiled and shook his head. “I haven’t finished with you yet,” he told her as he ran his hand over her tummy.

“What else are you going to do to me then?” she asked as his fingers slid between her pussy lips.

“You mean apart from fucking you again?”

She smiled. “Whatever you intend doing I am going to have to use the bathroom first. I need a pee,” she told him.

Jack slid off the bed and reached for her.

“You’ll have to untie me,”

Jack shook his head. “No I don’t,” he told her as he led her to the bathroom.

He guided her to the toilet and turned her around. “You’re... you’re not.... “

He smiled and nodded as he guided her backwards to the seat. She looked at him as she sat down. He could tell that she probably had never peed in front of a man before but he could also see the excitement on her face. She held his gaze for a few moments and then looked away as she began to pee. Jack reached and held her chin so that she had to look him in the eye as she continued.

“No one has ever done this to me before,” she told him as she finished.

He reached for some tissue.

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” he told her.

A gasp escaped her lips and that far away look came over her face. He was ready to fuck her again. He was hard and excited but he would wait. He turned her around and untied one of wrists. “You’re overdressed,” he told her as he took off her blouse and then her bra. Minutes later she was fully restrained again.

She looked away as he looked at her full nakedness. He knew she was shy but he still reached for her chin. “Better get used to me seeing you naked,” he told her looking her in the eye. “You’re my whore now and I’m going to be using you regularly.” He added as he cupped her breasts.

He took her back to the bedroom and picked up the cane. She looked at him expectantly but he took her by the arm and guided her to the stairs. Moments later they were back in the shop. Her eyes widened as she saw all the delights around her, as he took her on a tour. He wanted to see her reaction. He wanted to see what else interested her. She remained silent until she reached the anal section. Her eye suddenly caught the box with root ginger inside.

“Ginger?” she asked.

He nodded and picked up a piece.

“What on earth is that used for?”

He smiled. He knew exactly what he was going to do with her next.

“I’ll show you,” he told her as he took her by the arm.

She started to move and then stopped again at the shelf containing enema accessories. “Enema’s?” she said.

“Very popular,” he told her.

She gasped.

“We have a group of local enthusiasts,” he started to say. “They have one of those tables that they use for autopsies; drainage facilities and the like “

He could see her imagination beginning to run wild again.

“I watched them once with a lady friend of mine. They tied her down on the table; face down and naked. Then they pumped her full of warm water and waited. You could see the pain on her face getting worse and worse as she tried her best to hold on; trying her best to hold back from doing that most undignified of bodily functions. She started to grunt and groan. Her body began to shake as she held back. A couple of the men started to touch her as they urged her on. They kept on telling her to let go but she kept shaking her head as she grunted and groaned. In the end she let go. She had to; she couldn’t hold it back forever.” Jack told her.

“And she actually... “

Jack nodded. “They hosed her down after she finished and then they took her to the bathroom; washed and dried her and then took her to the bedroom.”

“They fucked her?”

Jack nodded.

“Gangbanged her?”

Jack shook his head. “No,” he told her. “She pulled a train.”

Pulled a train?”

“It’s similar to a gangbang,” he told her. “but more dignified. A gangbang is a free for all; cocks in every hole, sort of thing. When a woman pulls a train she takes one guy at a time. They all stand in line waiting their turn until the guy fucking her is finished. They will usually go round two or three times until they are all satisfied.”

“How... how many were there?”

Jack looked at her. He knew that in her mind she was living the experience. “There were eight, including me,” he told her.

“You... you fucked her as well?”

He nodded. “I went first,” he told her,” and we all went three times.”

Her eyes fell to his groin. He knew that she was looking at his erection and probably imagining eight cocks like his taking her. He reached for her arm once more and began to lead her away. “You would enjoy pulling a train, wouldn’t you?”

She said nothing as she looked around the room while he led her out. “Are those... are those cameras?” she asked looking up at the corner of the room.

“Security cameras,” he told her. “I have them all round.”

“You mean... ?”

“Yes,”

She gasped. “I... I am on tape?”

Jack smiled and stopped. He had intended taking her upstairs but he decided otherwise. She didn’t object when he guided her to the checkout. He already knew that it was at the ideal height to fuck on; he was already fucking his assistant manageress on a regular basis. She enjoyed lying back in full view of the camera and getting fucked by him.

He untied her hands and laid her down on her back before raising her knees in readiness. She watched him as took a small knife and peeled the piece of ginger root. “It’s called figging,” he told her.

“Figging?”

He nodded as he brought the root to a point. “This will give you a warming sensation at first and then it gradually gets hotter and hotter,” he told her. “Five minutes or so should be enough for you first time. Put your hands behind your knees and pull back”

She obeyed and as he helped her push back he pressed the root against her anus. He looked at her to see any facial expression as he slowly pushed the root inside. For a few moments she lay there expressionless and then the changes came. A smile came with a gasp and then the grimaces came with moans and groans. He glanced up at the clock on the wall and then leaned over and kissed her.

“Just a few more minutes,” he told her.

Her gasps and groans grew louder and he continued to kiss her and urge her on until he saw that it was becoming more and more painful for her and so pulled it out. He knew that it would be quite a while before the stinging subsided but he also knew that she would also enjoy the most intense orgasm of her life. Taking care not to touch her, he kissed her on the lips once again before raining kisses all down her body and to her mound. She screamed loudly as his tongue found her clitty. He so wanted to insert fingers into her pussy but he had to hold back and use his tongue instead.

Jack knew from experience just how intense her orgasm could be. The combination of anal burning and clitoral stimulation was powerful; he had seen women sobbing with ecstasy. She was getting close to that point now. He felt her hand reach between his thighs and take hold of his manhood; then she began begging him to fuck her. She bucked and writhed as she kept begging him for cock. Jack decided it was time to accede to her request.

He pulled away and gripped her hips to pull her closer to him. She looked down. as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and then reached for his cock to guide him into her. It was a fast and furious fuck; it was also very passionate. She dug her nails into the flesh of his shoulders as he pounded her; she screamed and shouted as orgasm after orgasm came and went and when the time came to pull out of her she was gently sobbing with ecstasy.

It took her a little while to compose herself and climb down off the checkout table. Jack helped her to her feet and she fell into his arms. “I never knew that sex could be that good,” she told him.

He kissed her again. He caught her looking up at the camera. “Don’t worry, I’ll erase our bits later,” he told her.

“It’s okay by me if you want to keep us on there,” she told him.

He was surprised.

“Maybe it will act as a leverage to take me on more journeys in the future?”

He smiled.

“What have you got on Saturday afternoon?” he asked her.

She shook her head. “Nothing at the moment,” she told him. “John has a deacon’s meeting so I suppose I will do some shopping or something. Why?”

He guided her over to the uniforms section. “Saturday afternoon there’s an international match on,” he told her. “A few of my mates are coming round. We usually have a few beers and sandwiches. It would be nice to have someone wait on us,” he added as he picked out a maid’s outfit.

He held it against her body. “This should do fine for you,” he told her.

She glanced down at it.

“You’ll need some fishnet stockings as well,” he told her.

“And panties,” she said.

Jack shook his head as he reached down and stroked her mound. “This will have to come off as well.”

“You mean... “

Jack smiled and looked up at the camera.

She caught his gaze. “”What time do you want me?” she asked.

“Kick-off is at three,” he told her. “But the guys usually like beer and sandwiches before and then we will probably need some succour and comfort both before and after the game. I would suggest two o’clock.”

“None of them are... “ she started to say.

“Your parishioners?”

She nodded.

He smiled. “No,” he told her. “But they do worship shaved pussy.”

She rose onto her tip toes and kissed him, holding his cock in her hand as she did so. “Do you think that I have been properly punished for being such a bad girl in the past to you?”

His cock hardened. “No,” he told her. “What about John?”

“He rarely sees my bottom,” she told him. “Saturday night is our time for sex,”

He laughed. “Your cunt will be well used this Saturday so he might have to miss out.”

She slid to her knees and took his cock in her mouth for a few moments. “I hope that you won’t make me do this for your friends,” she said as she looked up at him.

“You will be doing that and much more,” he told her. “You do know that beer makes men pee a lot, don’t you?”

A far-away look lit up her face. Jack gave her a gentle nudge towards the BDSM section. “Grab another cane and follow me,” he told her.

Moments later he heard her footsteps behind him and he smiled, ‘this was going to be quite a journey,’ he thought to himself.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments