Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Guys, One Night And A Whole Lot Of Cum

"I didn't just sleep with two different guys in one night. They both came inside of me."

54
19 Comments 19
37.6k Views 37.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story

“Why were you so late?” Ian asked as I sat down in his car. He wasn’t annoyed. He had a smile on his face.

“It took longer to close than I thought. Sorry about that.” I had to force myself to hide my smile.

We actually finished work early. I was in the stockroom putting on makeup, already changed out of my boring work clothes and into my party outfit. Blake, the assistant walked back there and saw me in the short skirt and low cut top.

“Right about now I wish that you would skip going out and spend the time with me,” Blake said as he turned me around to face him.

“Sorry, but I told you. It’s a friend’s birthday. I have to go.”

“How about a quickie?” He grinned.

“You’re feeling naughty. What if someone caught us? Plus, it’s never a quickie with you.” My body wanted him, but my phone said I had less than five minutes before my ride showed up.

“No one will catch us. It’s just two of us here now.”

He wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed an ass cheek before kissing me. His touch made me want to give into my body’s desires. His kiss made me almost forgot about the time on my phone.

“No,” I said interrupting our kiss, “seriously I can’t.” My friend is probably already here.”

“She won’t mind. I’m sure.”

“He.”

“Oh.” He stepped back. While we weren’t in what I call a serious relationship, we had both said we weren’t dating anyone else.

“Just a friend,” I said, then pulled him back. “I swear.”

We kissed again, the lust flowed through me. I knew I shouldn’t, but I couldn’t stop myself. He grew hard against me and I couldn’t think of anything else.

But then I thought of something that brought me out of my lust. “Do you have any condoms?”

“No,” he said, slowing his kisses on my neck to a stop.

“We used the last one I had last night. I didn’t have time between school, practice and here to get anymore.”

We looked at each other. He looked at me like a dissatisfied customer. However, his hands were still on me, still massaging my side. I still wanted him. I reached between his legs. He was still very hard. Maybe a blowjob now and tomorrow I would buy more condoms so we would return to our normally scheduled activities.

I was about to slide down to my knees, but I didn’t. I wanted to feel him inside of me. I craved the feeling of his cock deep inside of me. “One time only, I say we skip the condom.”

His face lit up. I couldn’t believe the words came out of my mouth. Sure, I was on birth control, but the pill didn’t prevent me getting a disease. I mean Blake was a nice guy, but I didn’t know him that well. We’d only been sleeping together for a few weeks. I’d had unprotected sex before, but that was with my ex and I was his first. That was completely different. My brain wanted to take back what I had just said. My body had other ideas.

We kissed again. His hands were all over me. My hands were working on his pants, getting access to what I craved. If anyone walked back there now, we would’ve both been fired.

My heart pounding, lust overflowing through me. His pants came open, his thick erection halfway out of his boxers. I pushed both down his thighs, then started to stroke his hardness.

He pushed me back on to the work table. This was actually going to happen here and with no condom. He pushed my skirt out of the way, then expertly took off my thong. I thought back to a few months ago, something like this would’ve never happened.

I opened my legs further and he moved between them. He positioned his hard cock against my wet lips. I kept telling myself that I was on the pill and he was probably disease free.

He pushed into me and there was no turning back. It felt weird without the condom. A good kind of weird. A really, really good kind. I felt so much more connected to him. It felt so much more real.

Because of our location and me on the verge of being late, he didn’t take his time. This wasn’t a romantic interlude. This was fucking. He pushed deep into me and followed it up with a rapid fire of thrusts.

I feel back on to the table. Holding on to it as he slammed into me. Blake was an intense lover, but this was far more than I’d ever experienced. Our eyes locked and I barely recognized the man above me.

He held me by the waist and plowed his cock into me. Each thrust shook my whole body and moved the table beneath me. Both of us sweating and breathing hard. This is what I was craving and then some. This is why I was no longer a good girl.

After maybe five minutes, maybe less, his thrusts became more intense, on the verge of being out of control. I held on to the table tight, afraid he would push me off the other side.

“I’m going to come.” He grunted.

I suppose I should’ve told him to pull out, but I just imagined him exploding all over my skirt and top and I didn’t have anything else to wear to the party. But more than that, I wanted him to come in me. I wanted to see what it felt like. I mean I remembered what it felt like with my ex, but that was different. That’s back when sex was routine and sometimes a chore. There was nothing routine about the way Blake fucked me.

Seconds later his grip on me became tighter. He pushed deep into me, practically climbing on top of me in the process. He closed his eyes and released himself.

The hot liquid filled me, shot after shot of it deep inside of me. It felt so surreal, almost like it wasn’t happening to me.

But it was real. It was his cum that was deposited inside of me. When he pulled out, some of him dripped onto my lips so that I had to clean myself with a tissue. When I put my underwear back on, some of it was stained by his cum. It was very real. And five minutes later as I got into the car with Ian, I could still feel it inside of me.

***

The party wasn’t great. I spent most of it wishing I was with Blake. Ian cock blocked me. The first time was a good thing. Sean, the guy that I had a short fling with kept trying to talk to me.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

Besides the bedroom, we had nothing in common, so I was glad to see Ian swoop in to interrupt the conversation. The second time was with TJ, one of the guy’s from the basketball team. I was in no need of saving that time.

The only saving grace from the party was the alcohol. I might’ve had too much. I wasn’t drunk by any means, but I had a nice, warm buzz and it definitely made the party a little more interesting. It also led to other things.

After the party, Ian took me back to my house. It wasn’t the first time I was going to sleep over at his house. There’s no way I could show back up to my house after midnight smelling like a liquor store. However, his parents didn’t mind me sleeping at his place. I slept on the downstairs couch most of the time anyways.

However, this time I didn’t. Maybe it was the alcohol and I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing. Maybe I was just lonely and wanted someone to talk with.

Either way, I ended up in his bed that night. Not a first, but this was different.

For the record, I got into his bed with all of my clothes on. Okay, some of it was his clothing. He usually loaned me a shirt, this time was no different. I lay in his bed with only the t-shirt and my underwear on.

However, as we lay in his bed talking he put his arm around me. Not a first, but this time I didn’t take his arm off of me. In fact, I also squirmed closer so that we were laying side by side with our bodies pressed together.

He tried to hide it, but I could feel against my ass that he had grown hard. I’ll admit I wanted him. I wanted to feel him inside of me. I had just been fucked by Blake a few hours earlier, but I craved more. I knew Ian wanted more, but not just sex. He’d asked me out not long after my relationship with my ex came to an end. He’s a nice guy, good looking, but he wants something more serious. I’m in no means ready for something like that again yet.

I knew it was a bad idea, but I couldn’t help myself. I pushed myself against his erection, rubbing my ass against his hard cock. His breathing became louder.

I wanted to tell him that this would be a one-time thing. I wanted to remind him that I didn’t want anything serious. I didn’t. Instead, I rubbed myself against him more. My shirt came up in the back, exposing my almost bare ass to his him.

He kissed my neck and waited to see if I would stop him. I should’ve, but didn’t. Maybe sex would change my mind. Maybe I was ready for something serious again.

He slid his hand from my waist to inside of the thong. I remembered had just been with another man, I clearly wasn’t ready for something serious. This could lead to nothing good, but I didn’t care.

He put his hands between my legs. His fingers found my wetness. Was Blake’s cum still there? Would he be able to smell it? I felt so slutty and it just turned me on more.

He fingers entered me and I forgot about all of the reasons I shouldn’t cross these lines. He fingered me and kissed my neck. I had to have him.

“Do you have a condom?” I asked.

“No. Mandy was on the pill. We never used one.”

I hated how he mentioned his ex. He was obviously still stuck on her, but why did it matter to me? I should’ve been more concerned about the lack of condoms.

Instead of worrying about that, I flipped around and sat up. While he watched, I took off the t-shirt. His eyes traveled down, starting at my eyes and ending up staring at my tits. I took his hands and put them on me. He was rough and I liked it.

“Take off your shorts,” I said a few moments later.

As he did, I took off my thong. I knew we shouldn’t cross the line. It would lead to him wanting more than to be just friends. However, I couldn’t help myself.

I climbed on top of him. I positioned myself right above his hard cock. Our eyes locked as I guided his cock to my lips. They stayed locked as I lowered myself on to him.

As he filled me, I had second thoughts. However, it was too late now. Plus, it felt too damn good. I couldn’t believe I was having sex with Ian, right after I had sex with Blake. I was a slut. I wasn’t the boring, good girl anymore. This is who I was. There was no hiding it or trying to control it anymore.

I sat up and his cock extended deep into me. The angle felt just right and a moan came from deep within me.

He wasn’t as thick as Blake, but he felt just as good. The feeling of sex without a condom still felt unusual to me. It made me never want to have sex with a condom again.

I started to move my body up and down his shaft. The feeling of pure pleasure growing between my legs. I remembered when I awkwardly didn’t know what to do when I was on top. I would just kind of sit there, waiting for my ex to do all of the work. It didn’t feel anything like what I was experiencing with Ian.

We went slow at first, but I wanted more. I knew I should be quiet, but I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t control the energy in me. I bounced up and down him. The sounds of our heavy breathing and the springs of the mattress giving away our activity. I hoped no one else in the house could hear.

I wondered if I seemed experienced to him. Did he still think I was the girl that had only slept with one guy. Or were rumors getting around about me?

His hands that had been mostly on my waist moved up to my tits. The feeling of that combined with the effects of his cock inside of me brought me to a whole new level. I bit my lip. It took everything I had to keep from moaning.

With each movement, the pleasure built up inside of me until it was released. My body went stiff and the orgasm reverberated inside of me. Pure bliss flowed through all of me and I started to shake.

Ian’s orgasm followed shortly. He thrust hard and up into me. His cock opened up and cum shot into me once again. Hot, large loads of liquid cum was deposited deep inside of me.

As I came out of my orgasmic state and back to reality, I couldn’t believe I had let two men leave their cum inside of me. This wasn’t like me at all. Or should I say the old me. I felt alive and deeply satisfied. Part of me hoped that the pill wasn’t going to let me down and that they were both disease free. The other part of me wanted to do it again.

 

Published 
Written by cumslutnicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments