Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Romantic Little Slut

"...But then suddenly your fingers were gone, and the sting of your fierce hand left my own wetness splattered across my ass cheek."

42
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I'll just be transparent: I'm in the reckless phase of realizing I have a bit of an exhibitionist kink for this. All I can say is that you have my picture, and you have my dirty thoughts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Never been this vulnerably slutty before, so please be kind :)"

5:43pm. I locked my phone and tossed it on the bed. I’m not going to check again. For two months you and I had been apart—how could the final minutes feel so torturous? But the words of your last text had strapped my heart into a pillory and left it exposed to the unrelenting whip of suspense. 

“Be ready for me.” 

Was I ready? Calm, controlled breathing couldn’t still that whip as I approached the bedroom mirror for the hundredth time. Was I the perfect image for your eyes? Slowly, I pulled the knot of my satin robe and let it fall to my feet in rehearsal. It's hard to always feel confident, but the sight of myself in a sexy new lace teddy, of how it clutched my breasts and accentuated my hips, provided a flicker of courage. But a single strand of hair was out of place... 

...A key rattled in the lock of the front door. Excitement, adrenaline, angst—it was a fearful storm of emotions that ripped through my chest. I rushed to return the robe to my shoulders and tie the knot. I frantically tried to fix my hair one last time. 

“Babe?” You called out. That voice—how I missed that voice! My helpless feet wandered towards it like a moth to the flame, stopping at the bedroom doorway to look down the hall.  

You appeared, your perfectly tailored dress shirt stretched across your broad chest as you held your suit jacket over a shoulder with one hand and your luggage in the other. Your clean face never looked so handsome, nor your eyes so arousing as they smoldered with the sight of me in my robe. Your jawline tightened in silence. I tried to remember the words I had rehearsed. 

“Hey baby--”  

That was all I could get out before I was in the grip of your hands and lips. There was nothing I could do. There was nothing I wanted to do as my back collided with the inside of the doorway and I let the rest of the world slip away.    

Our lips broke for a moment and you whispered down, “I’ve waited so long for you.”  

“Is that right?” I purred back, pulling your tie and reaching desperately for your lips again. You caught my jaw and held it an inch away. With that simple assertion of control, we once again began to slip down that slide of romance that was just ours.   

I moaned: “I missed your grip...” 

You grinned--a nasty grin that made me weak--and in our own special language you slowly lowered that grip from my jaw to my neck. I wrapped my fingers around yours and squeezed them tighter. For an extended moment we just stared into each other’s eyes. Then your grin melted and for a moment I could see the vulnerability in your eyes.     

“I love you...” You whispered. Then your lips were back on mine, five fingers tightening around my throat and the others owning my breast, squeezing and groping while I plunged my hand inside your pants. The tantalizing feel of your warm, stiff cock was nearly unbearable. The things I wanted to do with it—lick it, suck it, shove it in my throat... 

But the tender nerves of my scalp suddenly exploded with wonderful pain, the type I had missed like an addict, as you collected my hair into a fist and pulled me towards the bed. I was lost from that moment, lost again in lustful submission as the whirlwind of your force left my back on the mattress. You took your place kneeling over me, stripping off your tie, then your shirt, letting your chest free for my eyes. My tooth sank into my bottom lip, but only for a moment before you claimed those lips as yours again, spreading them open with your tongue to dance with mine as all that weight of your body pressed upon me. You poured your passion into me. It spread to my neck. Your warm wet embraces trailed to my collarbone as your fists balled around the lace covering my breasts. You paused and stopped my heart with a simple whisper: 

“God I missed you...”  

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

In a frightening explosion of ripping seams you tore the fabric open. You plunged your mouth over my naked nipple. 

“...I missed these tits...”  

You kept tearing downward like a savage, exposing my stomach and kissing every inch of newly exposed skin until the teddy was weak enough to rip in your madness from my hips. 

Your mouth plunged over my pussy. You cleared my lungs of breath as I grabbed your head in shock. Your tongue wove through those soaked lips until it reached my clit and teased it with a quick flutter of licks. Your eyes tilted up at me, narrowing in joy at the sight of my twitching jaw, before finally your mouth gave relief, but only for long enough to spit out the words: 

“...I missed your fucking taste...”  

Then your mouth was back. My lungs stopped. My spine curled. My fingers dug into your skull. I was a hostage as you wrapped your arms tightly around my thighs and pushed me directly toward the cliff, setting your tongue running wild for minutes until you caught my clit in your lips and sucked it with all your will...only to release it and leave me wilting at the very edge. 

“No, no.” Your voice was low, almost a growl as you stood upright beside the bed. “You think you’re gonna cum that easily?” Your pants remained, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I saw the bulge of your hard cock. I crawled onto hands and knees and reached for your waistband... 

You strode forward to grab me by the shoulders and force me back around. I could hardly register the hand on my neck, pushing my face into the sheets, before I felt two powerful fingers thrust inside me. 

Your hard knuckles pushed through, bending and flexing to find my g-spot, as I was left to moan. “Oh God, Yes!” Your fingers worked with power and control, sloshing through my wet pussy as I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take me. 

But then suddenly your fingers were gone, and the sting of your fierce hand left my own wetness splattered across my ass cheek. Then came that sound—a belt being unbuckled with a single clumsy hand. I tried to turn to watch in angst, but you shoved my cheek harder into the mattress in denial. As I heard your belt fall to the floor, then your pants, the only agency I had was to beg under my breath: 

“Oh please...I want that cock! Give me that cock! I missed it!” 

My ass was struck again by the lightning of your hand. Then you were inside me. That wonderful cock I love. It filled my pussy until there was nothing left inside me—just you. You cocked it back and returned with a slow, deep, and tantalizing thrust. Collecting my hair tightly into your grip, you lifted my head and whispered nastily in my ear: 

“Is this what you missed?” The next thrust came harder.  

“Yes!” I begged.  

“Yea, you want this cock?!” Your growling voice reverberated in my ear drum. 

"Yes, GIVE IT TO ME!” 

Please God, just do it. Just fuck me! 

“God...I love you.”  

You pounded my thick ass cheeks into a chaos of rippling flesh. You warm breath on my back, your dominant thrusts, your hands so harsh yet so safe as they mercilessly pulled my hair taut—it was intimacy on our own special terms. I wilted in submission to it. Without speaking you made it known how this body—my body, exactly how it was—drove you to madness. And I made it known just as clearly: it was yours.   

I was yours—your little slut.  

So go ahead...please...I'm begging you...

Fuck your little slut.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, and if you enjoyed the story I’d absolutely love to hear about it with a comment and a like! What dirty words would you whisper into my ear next? Leave the hottest comment and you might find a little special something in your inbox ;) 

Love always, Cum_and_Read

Published 
Written by Cum_and_Read
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments