Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Grimoire - Part 9 Napoleon's Little Sister

"John & Agnes go to France in 1802 to meet Napoleon's little sister."

13
11 Comments 11
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words

I don’t mind telling you I was glad to be home from Argentina. Agnes was thrilled to know that we had met Eva Peron before she became rich and famous. While I was a partner to some outstanding sex, my part was that of ‘supporting staff.’ Those two women went after each other like tigers. Admittedly, I don’t mind being a voyeur. Watching two beautiful women filled with lust is anything but boring.

We had been home for about two weeks when Agnes came in my study to inquire about what I had been reading for such a long time.

“I’ve been reading European history,” I told her. “Our trips to Europe to meet two beautiful queens has stirred my interest in the continent.”

“You mean, you’re looking for another queen to take to bed,” Agnes said.

“Not really,” I told her, putting down my book. “I was honestly reading European history. I was intrigued by all of the daughters that were married off to royals in different countries in an attempt to form some kind of alliance that would keep everyone safe and free of wars. But it seems that more often than not, the brides hated the grooms. Then there were the brides that were too young to give her husband satisfying sex, and the husband became a rounder. It reminded me of the old saying about doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.”

“So you’re telling me that you didn’t find some woman in history that you want to bed?”

Grinning, I answered her, “It wasn’t my primary objective, but I do believe I’ve found someone that might be interesting to visit.”

Nodding her head as if she’d figured out my game, Agnes asked, “And who have you found that needs your attention?”

“Napoleon Bonaparte’s youngest sister.”

“Napoleon’s sister?” Agnes asked in surprise. “When was that? The early 1800’s?”

“Paulina Bonaparte was born in Corsica in 1780,” I answered as I reopened my book. “Her father was the Corsican representative to the court of Louie XVI’s. It appears the father was instrumental in getting Napoleon into the French Army. But by the time that Paulina came of age, the family had come onto hard times. She had no formal education but knew that she liked the lifestyle of the rich and famous.”

“When would you want to meet her?”

“I think we’d want to be there around 1802. Paulina’s first husband died toward the end of his tour at Saint Dominque. He had been a general in the French Army and was sent to be governor of a French holding in the West Indies. He died from some kind of fever and his wife returned home with their son.”

Agnes sat on my lap and began unbuttoning my shirt. “And I suppose you want to get to her before she remarries. How old was she in 1802?”

As I moved my hand up the inside of Agnes’ thigh, I told her, “Paulina would have been twenty-two. What made her interesting was that her brother wanted her to keep the appropriate time of mourning for her husband and then be married off to someone of his choosing. Once she was home, Paulina said ‘screw you’ to her older brother and bought a hotel with her dead husband’s money.”

“You’d have to be pretty brave to tell Napoleon to go pound sand,” Agnes laughed.

“That’s what got me interested in her,” I told Agnes just as I found she wasn’t wearing panties. Her legs magically opened and one of my fingers found its way to a warm, wet surrounding.

Agnes tipped her head back and softly groaned as my digit pushed in deeply. “So now you want to go fuck someone with spunk?”

“You have plenty of spunk, my love,” I whispered as my finger began to move. “I think I’ll wind you up before we make any plans for a trip.”

“I was hoping you would,” she moaned.

Standing up, I held out my hand. “Come along. Let’s get in bed.”

“Couldn’t you just take me right here?”

“I could,” I told her, “But I want to see you riding me, and the light in the bedroom gives me the best view of your wonderful body.”

“I love it when you talk dirty,” Agnes told me as she pulled me toward the door.

 

The next morning I was back at my desk studying all I could find about Paulina Bonaparte and Paris in the early 1800’s. Agnes came into the room with a fresh cup of coffee for me. She kneeled beside my chair and run her hand up my thigh.

“You were amazingly good last night,” she said with a sweet smile. “I must have had forty orgasms.”

“You are prone to exaggeration,” I laughed. “It appears that the more we practice, the more multi-orgasmic you become. And to be honest, it does boost my ego to have you gasping for breath while I’m pounding into you.”

“The more you pound me, the more I want,” she whispered as her hand rubbed across the front of my trousers. “And I’ll be honest too. I get extremely excited watching you have sex with another woman. That’s why I’m always so eager to take these little trips.”

By this time, Agnes had worked my pants down and was stroking my stiff cock. She ran her tongue around the tip and smiled up at me. “You are going to let me watch you fuck Napoleon’s sister aren’t you?”

“Are you going to prepare our time period clothes?” I asked.

“Don’t I always?” Agnes replied as she took half of my cock into her mouth.

I put my head on the back of my chair and closed my eyes. Agnes was the best at oral sex that I had ever found, and our trips had given me plenty to compare. “You love sucking cock, don’t you, baby?”

“I love sucking your cock,” she smiled and stroked my stiffness. “I love the way you taste and the way you seem to explode in my mouth.”

“You are a sexy woman, Agnes. Every man should be blessed to have a witch like you.” I said as I stroked her hair. “Once you’ve satisfied yourself with that toy in your hand, I want you to gather up some toys we can take on this next trip.”

Still smiling and stroking my cock, she asked, “You mean like my vibrators?”

“No,” I answered as I pushed my member back in her mouth, “If we took something that operated on batteries we’d be hung as heretics. I’d like to take a couple of butt plugs and dildos. Maybe one made of glass and shaped like a cock. Plastic hadn’t been invented in 1802, so you’ll have to be careful what you choose.”

Looking up at me with a grin, Agnes said, “As soon as you cum for me I’ll get started with your project.” She swallowed half of my cock again and began massaging my testicles. The woman knows exactly how to get me off.

 

 

Late the next afternoon I reviewed the things that Agnes had gathered for our trip. The clothes she had laid out would make us appear to be wealthy and obviously not Parisians. The toys she had selected were ideal. Agnes had found a perfectly formed glass penis and insisted on showing me how it worked. Her demonstration delays out departure by several hours.

Once we had arrived in the city of Paris in 1802, Agnes hired a carriage to take us to the Hotel de Charost on the outskirts of town. We enjoyed the ride and found the sites interesting as compared to the Paris we had seen just a few months ago when we were there to meet Josephine Baker in 1925.

“It’s hard to believe our last trip here was over one hundred years in the future,” I told Agnes as the horses trotted along.

“What makes you think Paulina will want to meet us?” Agnes asked. “On other trips, we’ve had a cover story to interest our targets into meeting with us.”

“I’m betting that she’ll see us and be inquisitive,” I answered. “Paulina has an affection for wealth. Her family spent a lot of time in the King’s court before they were forced out of Corsica. They spent some time being poor and doing commoners work. After that she married an Army General named Leclerc who was made the governor of an island in the West Indies. She wasn’t wealthy there, but she was the governor’s wife and shared his power. I’m betting that her desire for wealth will make her want to meet us.”

“And what makes you think you can bed her?”

“I’ve studied her life in history,” I told Agnes. “She was prone toward promiscuity. Paulina would get there without us, but we’ll usher her into a new world of sexual joy.”

Putting her hand on the inside of my thigh, Agnes gave me an evil grin. “And who better to teach a woman the joy of sexual congress than the rich visitor for England, Sir John Wilson?”

“And his secretary and sexual partner, Agnes,” I added.

I could see the hotel coming into view. “I doubt that Paulina will speak English, so I’ll want you to translate. I will act as though I don’t speak a word of French.”

“Got it,” Agnes grinned as our carriage pulled up to the main door of the hotel.

 

It was almost an hour before we were settled in our suite. I felt confident that the delay was due to the management of the hotel being impressed with the cash we displayed and our almost royal bearing. I guessed that the hotel management quickly changed the rooms we had reserved for something more fitting.

Agnes and I spent another hour going over our plan while we enjoyed an elegant bottle of wine sent up by the manager as a welcoming gift. I told Agnes that our arrival had made the right impression as I was sure that the people running the hotel would make Paulina aware that special guests had arrived.

We changed out of our traveling clothes and into something more appropriate for the lounge in the early evening. Of course, there was a short delay because Agnes insisted on getting naked before she dressed. Any time that woman becomes naked my little head takes over my ability to think. Agnes was quickly bent over the bed and introduced to my seemingly constant need for her charms.

We eventually made it to the hotel dining room. The room wasn’t overly large, but very lovely and spread out enough to allow people to hold conversations without being overheard. The wine I ordered had just arrived when a beautiful woman stopped at our table. Noticing her stop, I quickly stood and introduced myself. “Madam, I am Sir John Wilson from England.” Then pointing to Agnes, I said, “And this is my secretary, Agnes Manchester.”

The woman was relatively short, standing no more than five feet, two inches. Her hair was light brown and in a bun, which was the fashion at the time. Her dress exposed an ample bosom but hid the remainder of her shape. “Sir John,” the woman said in clear English. “The staff told me of your arrival, and I wanted to meet you as soon as possible. I am the hotel owner, Paulina Bonaparte Leclerc. Have you found your room satisfactory?”

“The suite is lovely,” I said pulling out a chair for her to sit. “Won’t you have a glass of wine with us?”

She surprised me again by accepting my offer and taking a seat. As I finished pouring wine for us and adding a glass for Paulina, I had a chance to study this young woman. While she was short like her older brother, she did not inherit his looks. The woman was nothing short of eye candy. I could only imagine what she would look like in a bikini on a California beach.

“Where did you learn to speak English so well?” I asked.

“My late husband was Governor of Saint Dominque for several years. I learned from the English traders who came to the capital city regularly. Also, I had a handmaiden who spoke English. I preferred to speak her language so that no one understood what we were saying.”

“Yes indeed,” I thought to myself, “This woman has a lot of spunk.”

“We don’t get many English guests,” she said to me, seeming to ignore Agnes. “We are a bit far out of Paris to get much attention.”

“Your hotel came highly recommended,” Agnes offered. I could see that Paulina’s ignoring her had ruffled Agnes’ feathers.

Turning to Agnes as if she had just realized my witch was sitting there, Paulina nodded. “This is always gratifying to hear.” Then turning back to me, her twinkling blue eyes looked into mine. “And what brings you here, Sir John?”

“To tell the truth, I would simply say curiosity,” I told her. “I’ve never been to Paris. In fact, I’ve only been to France twice before and then only on very short trips for my government.”

“So then, you work for the English King?” she asked.

“Not at the moment,” I said with a smile. “Right now Agnes and I are enjoying the sights and sounds of another country.”

“Agnes is not your wife?”

“No, Madam Leclerc. Agnes is my secretary, and we always travel together. There is no Lady Wilson.”

“How can I believe that?” Paulina said with a mischievous look on her face. “A man so handsome has no wife? Perhaps you prefer the company of boys?”

“No madam,” I answered with a bow. “I am all man and prefer to spend my intimate time with a lady.”

Agnes leaned forward. “I assure you, Madam Leclerc. Sir John is indeed all man.” She winked at Paulina as she sat back.

“Are you suggesting that you’ve had carnal knowledge of your secretary?” Paulina asked me in a hushed voice.

“Oh, we would both freely admit it,” I responded with a smile. “We live in a small community near Exeter, England. Our town has guidelines for living that are not widely accepted. We do not believe in marriage. Rather we consider all men and women as equals and free to select the person or persons to be their companions. Agnes is my secretary. She has also been my lover for many years.”

Then turning to Agnes, I asked, “How many other lovers do you have, dear?”

Agnes looked up as if thinking, then smiling at me she answered, “Five.”

“C’est Magnifique!” Paulina said loudly as she slipped by into French. “You say openly that you have five lovers?”

“Why yes, Madam Leclerc. In our community, we are quite open about it. We practice sex openly and lovingly. We have no rules or restrictions. We believe in loving everyone.”

The hotel owner sat quite still with her eyes wide as she considered what we had said. Then leaning forward she spoke to Agnes, “You must call me Paulina.” Then whispering she asked, “Do you also have intimacies with other women?”

“Oh yes,” Agnes reported with a bright smile. “We love all men and women. In our little town, there is no shame of same-sex relations.”

Then turning to me she asked, “And you, Sir John. You have relations with men and boys?”

“I do not,” I answered quickly. “I much prefer the softness of a woman’s body. I love the sounds they make and the beauty of their curves.”

“And how many lovers do you have?”

“Far too many to count,” I admitted.

As her hand flew to her mouth, Paulina gasped, “Oh la vache!”

“But I spend most of my time with Agnes,” I assure the woman. “Sexual relations are a regular part of our daily routine.”

“This is true?” the hotel owner asked Agnes.

“Oh yes,” Agnes replied totally straight-faced. “In fact, we enjoyed ourselves just before coming down here this evening. I think that was the second time today.” Then looking at me, Agnes squinted her eyes and asked, “Or was it three?”

“It was just twice,” I said with a laugh. “But the night is young.”

Seeing that Paulina was a bit shocked I offered, “Why don’t you join us for dinner. Then you can ask all of the questions you want, and afterward, we’ll go back to our suite and give you a demonstration.”

Now Paulina was shocked. “Mon Dieu!”

“As you wish,” I told her acting as though we didn’t care if she joined us. “Should you change your mind you know where to find us.”

Paulina rose and spoke softly. “I hope you’ll enjoy yourselves while you are here. We are very pleased to have you as guests. I hope you’ll call on me if you need anything.” She nodded her head, turned, and walked away.

“That didn’t go too well,” Agnes whispered after Paulina was out of sight.

“I think it went exceptionally well,” I replied. “I’ve been studying Paulina Bonaparte Leclerc Borghese for some time now, and I know the path of her future. She very much wants to be an open spirit, and she’ll be unable to refuse our offer. It might not be tonight, but she’ll join us. Of that, I am certain.”

 

On our second evening at the Hotel de Charost, we again went into the dining room to order a bottle of wine. Halfway through our first glass, I spied Paulina walking through the doorway making a straight line for us. On her arrival, she smiled brightly and asked, “May I join you?”

“Of course, Paulina,” I said as I stood to hold her chair. “We are delighted to see you again. Will you join us in a glass of wine?”

“Thank you,” she said without looking into my eyes. Accepting the glass, she held it out for a toast. “To new friends,” she said as we touched glasses. After taking a sip from her glass, Paulina glanced around the room before whispering to me, “I’ve been unable to think of anything other than what you told me last night about your community. This afternoon I walked past your room and heard sounds coming from your Agnes that made me break out in a sweat of passion. May we discuss the matter a little more?”

JenniferHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenniferHill

I looked at Agnes who gave me a knowing nod. During the afternoon I had begun to open the door to our suite when I saw Paulina coming in our direction. I had quietly closed the door and pushed my hand under Agnes’ dress. I instructed Agnes to make the noises of hot sex and whispered that Paulina was coming down the hallway.

We carried on our charade for ten minutes before Agnes grabbed me by the trousers and pulled me into the bedroom. “Your idea of play acting has made me horny. Let’s have some of the real thing,” she said.

Turning to Paulina, I smiled at her saying, “We are more than happy to discuss our lifestyle with you, Madam. We don’t hide anything and freely tell the truth.”

Glancing around again, Paulina spoke softly. “I am having dinner with my future husband, Camillo Borghese. We will be married early next year.”

“How wonderful for you!” Agnes gushed, acting as if it was information we did not already possess.

“We will have dinner in my quarters,” Paulina continued, “As is our custom. But Camillo will leave shortly after dessert. “Do you suppose I could join you in your suite as late as eight thirty?”

“Certainly, Paulina,” I offered graciously. “We are both late night people. You are welcome to join us later if need be.”

Agnes and I had a quiet dinner and slowly walked back to our suite. Once inside we made sure that all of the toys we had planned to use were available, but not in sight. We both freshened up. A bellman brought up three bottles of champaign I had ordered from the hotel restaurant. We were ready for Paulina’s arrival.

 

Shortly after eight thirty, we heard a faint knock on our suite door. Agnes opened the door and Paulina slipped in quickly and quietly. She had changed clothes since we saw her just a few hours previously, but her dress was still the typical style of the day with a full skirt filled with petticoats and fluff. The gown she was wearing exposed more cleavage than she had shown previously. I assumed it was a little tease for her soon to be husband. Paulina was small, but I felt like we were going to find she would be a powerful package.

Paulina crossed the room to me holding out her hands. “Thank you for allowing me to join you tonight. I have been so excited about being here and learning about you and your customs.”

“We’re thrilled to have you join us, Paulina. I hope you take something away with you that will be beneficial to you as you go through life. But always remember that people are different. Not bad, but different.”

I pulled out one of the chairs to the center of the room and asked Paulina to be seated. Once she sat, I held out my hands to Agnes. “Come here, darling girl. It’s time for us to expand Paulina’s world.”

Once Agnes was beside me we stood in front of the hotel owner. I moved behind Agnes, reached down and lifted her skirts until Paulina could see my witch’s bare sex.

“Mon Dieu!” Paulina gushed. “She is as bare as a child!”

“Yes, she is,” I said as I stepped around beside Agnes, letting her continue to hold her skirts. “In our community, we believe that a hairless woman is more enjoyable for her man and will enjoy her sexual activities more. We consider it a ‘liberating’ custom.”

Agnes moved between Paulina and me. She began undressing me and didn’t move until I was completely naked. At that point, Agnes stepped aside. Paulina’s mouth dropped open as she viewed my naked body and saw that I too was hairless around my penis.

“Does no one in your community have pubic hair?”

“We shave it,” I told her as I began to undress Agnes. As I removed her clothing, I asked Paulina. “Do you like kissing a man with a thick beard?”

“No. Not usually,” Paulina answered thoughtfully. “I suppose it would depend on the man and the thickness of his beard.”

“Exactly,” I told her as Agnes stood beside me. “You see, Paulina, one of the things that we enjoy the most is kissing.” Agnes turned to me, and we kissed. As we did, I fondled her ass while she rubbed her lovely breasts against my chest. Paulina could easily see my arousal as my member began to grow.

“We like to kiss everything,” I told our guest as I bent and began to kiss Agnes’ breasts. After kissing each rounded globe several times, I began to suck on one nipple and then the other. I glanced away to see that Paulina was watching intently. I could see a flush in her cheeks.

“I feel certain that you enjoy having your breast kissed and your nipples sucked,” I told her, “But it is so much more enjoyable when the face is cleanly shaven. The same is true with other parts.” At the practiced cue, Agnes dropped to her knees, took my stiff cock in her hands and kissed the tip.”

I head a gasp from Paulina.

“In our culture,” I told her, “We believe that every part of the body should be loved.” Agnes immediately took the head of my cock into her mouth and moaned as if she tasted a delicious cherry pie. I watched Paulina’s eyes fixed on Agnes' mouth. She watched as Agnes took almost all of my cock into her mouth.

When Paulina finally looked at me, I told her, “We love oral gratification… all of us.”

Again on cue, Agnes stretched out on the couch behind us throwing one leg up over the top and opening herself up to me. I knelt on the couch and let my face drop between Agnes’ legs. When my tongue began to run through her folds and circle her clit, Agnes moaned loudly. “Of fuck, John. That feels so good!”

Our prearranged plan was for me to continue with my tongue until Agnes reached an orgasm. To my surprise reaching her orgasm took only a few short minutes. As the wave of pleasure hit her, Agnes grabbed my hair pulling me in deeper between her legs.

While she cooled down, I stood and walked to Paulina, my hard rod leading the way. “Would I be correct in assuming that you’ve never seen that done?”

“Yes,” she gasped. “I’ve never seen that done.” She seemed to gulp and said, “And I’ve never seen a woman have what was obviously an orgasm. Of course, I’ve seen men do it, but didn’t know that a woman could.”

“Would you like to experience one yourself?” I asked.

Paulina seemed conflicted for several seconds before she asked, “Do you think it’s possible for me to experience it?”

“Of that, I have no doubt.”

Then looking at my erection, she pointed. “And I’ve never seen one that big. How did she manage to get it in her mouth? Do you put it inside her… down there?” she said as she pointed at Agnes’ pussy.

“Yes he does,” Agnes told the woman. “And I crave it. I must have it every day, or I’ll go mad.”

“Every day?” Paulina asked.

“At least once a day,” Agnes giggled. “Most days it’s a minimum of two or three times.”

Agnes got up from the couch, walked around the side and bent over, holding on the armrest of the sofa.

I walked around behind Agnes, directed her to spread her legs and pushed my cock slowly into her hot, wet pussy while Paulina watched. As I began to pump in and out of Agnes, I asked Paulina, “Have you ever done it this way?”

“No,” she replied quickly. “Only on my back with my legs spread wide.”

“This is heavenly,” Agnes said between groans.

I pulled out and moved to a sitting position on the couch. Agnes quickly followed, straddled me and took all of my cock inside her, but making sure that Paulina could see everything that was happening. Once I was buried in Agnes, she began to rock back and forth, again moaning loudly.”

Before I could say anything, Paulina told us, “I’ve never done that either.”

Agnes stood, spun around and pulled my cock inside her in reverse cowgirl style. This time she moved up and down on my shaft so that Paulina could see it all. The woman could see how shiny and wet my cock was and how smoothly it filled Agnes’ pussy.

‘Mon Dieu!’ Paulina exclaimed again.

“Are you ready to try it?” Agnes asked. “In our home, people share things. I’ll happily share John with you.”

When Paulina didn’t immediately answer, Agnes, stood, walked to the woman and knelt in front of her. “If you don’t take John now you will regret it the rest of your life.”

Paulina stood but remained motionless for a while, her eyes running over Agnes’ beautiful naked body. She extended her hands and ran them lightly over Agnes’ breasts. As she held Agnes’ globes in her hands, she looked into my witch’s eyes. “I’ve never touched another woman.” She swallowed hard and looked at me. “I would like to feel as liberated as you two are. I’ve always yearned for the feelings that I’ve seen you two reveal here in front of me.”

“Come with me,” Agnes said as she took Paulina’s hand and led her into the bedroom.

I climbed up on the bed and watched as Agnes began undressing our visitor. Paulina’s eyes seemed to be locked on my erection as Agnes removed all of her garments and petticoats. Putting my hand around my stiff cock, I began to stroke it slowly and softly. Possibly I was mistaken, but I thought I heard Paulina whimper as she watched.

Agnes stepped back to display a naked Paulina. The young woman was a feast for my eyes. Her body was perfection… a small package, almost delicate, but perfect. Paulina’s breasts were perfectly round with beautiful light brown nipples. From five feet away I could see her nipples were hard and begging for attention. Her skin was fair, and I had no doubt that my kisses and touches would leave marks.

Sliding off the bed I stood in front of Paulina while Agnes stood beside me. Without a word, we both leaned forward, taking a nipple in our mouths. We licked and sucked gently on her delightful breasts as the young woman gasped in pleasure.

I stood back as Agnes embraced and kissed Paulina. Watching them, my cock seemed to grow even harder as they were a sight to behold. When Agnes broke the kiss, she handed Paulina to me. Pulling her into my arms, we kissed for what felt like hours but was actually only minutes. As we kissed my stiff cock pressed into her belly. As we moved it spread its lubricating fluid all over her fair skin.

When I broke the kiss, Paulina continued to move her body against mine. Her eyes looked unfocused. She seemed to be enjoying the feeling of my cock pressed against her.

“May I touch it?” Paulina asked.

Moving beside her, Agnes spoke softly, but with intensity. “Yes dear, it’s yours. Touch it. Taste it. Glory in it because it belongs to you and me for our joy and pleasure.”

Paulina stepped back, looked down and slowly wrapped her hand around my hard staff. “Impressionnant,” she whispered. Her hand stroked it several times before she sank to her knees. The sizeable wet end of my cock was inches from her nose.

“Can you smell his lust for you, Paulina? Isn’t it a thing of beauty?” Agnes whispered into the young woman’s ear. “Taste it, dear,” Agnes said. “Taste it and know it’s for you.”

Paulina’s soft lips grazed the end of my cock. She kissed it tenderly before licking my fluid from her lips. I knew it was an act she had never performed and I could see that doing so lit a fire in her belly. She leaned forward and took the entire head of my cock into her mouth. Paulina groaned with pleasure as she began to take me deeper.

When Paulina let go of my cock, Agnes leaned in saying, “Like this, dear.” Agnes took me in her mouth and began to push forward and pull back, demonstrating the proper way to provide oral satisfaction. The young woman watched in amazement while she mindlessly twisted her nipples.

Agnes stopped, smiled at Paulina, and said, “Now you try it.”

Paulina wasted no time. She quickly took my cock into her mouth and began to replicate Agnes’ actions.

Agnes took one of Paulina’s hands and lifted it to touch my balls. “Massage these as you suck his cock,” she whispered. “Doing so will fill his eggs with cum. You won’t believe how wonderful it tastes.”

Paulina stopped moving and looked at Agnes in shock.

“I know,” Agnes said softly. “The first time a man released himself in my mouth I was surprised, but discovered what a thrill it was to make a man cum with my own skills. It’s such a treat that you’ll want to do it again and again.”

When Paulina began to suck my cock again, Agnes moved beside her, put her hand between the young woman’s legs to finger the sweet young pussy. Agnes looked up at me and smiled. “You won’t believe how wet she is.” I watched as Agnes removed her fingers from between Paulina’s legs and pushed them into her mouth. “And she’s so sweet,” Agnes said with a grin. “You have to taste her.”

We pulled Paulina to her feet, laid her on the bed and spread her legs apart. Her pubic hair was almost blonde. I’ve never cared for pubic hair but knew this was necessary. I pushed her legs back and ran my tongue from her puckered star to her clit. My tongue circled her hard nub as I pressed a finger into her exceedingly wet pussy.

As I continued to work on her clit and search for her g-spot, Agnes climbed on the bed and dedicated her mouth to Paulina’s nipples. It took less than five minutes for a tsunami-sized orgasm to wash over the young woman’s body producing a feeling she had never known. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as her tender young body jerked and her muscles shook. We watched as her eyes closed and she appeared to lose consciousness.

A few minutes passed before Paulina opened her eyes and smiled at us. “I have never known anything so wonderful,” she said in a soft, sweet voice. “What else will you teach me?”

Agnes moved Paulina on the bed until the young woman’s head was on a pillow. She opened Paulina’s legs, gently ran her hand over the hot crotch and said, “Now you’ll have the thrill of John’s impressive cock.

When Agnes kissed the young woman, I put myself between her legs, pressed the head of my cock to her opening and pushed it into her depths. Agnes continued to kiss Paulina as I began to thrust and retreat… thrust and retreat. Paulina was so amazingly wet I had no trouble giving her every inch of my stiff shaft.

Agnes moved away from Paulina’s mouth and pressed her lips against the woman’s ear. “Don’t you love the feeling of his big cock sliding through your wetness? Don’t you want him to do it forever?”

“Yes,” Paulina gasped. “I’ve never felt anything so good.”

When I was nearing my climax, Agnes sensed I was ready. “Pull out and shoot your load on her chest, John. She needs to see it.”

Following her directions, I pulled my cock out of Paulina, stroked it twice and shot six hot streams of semen over the young woman’s body, covering her chest. Agnes quickly ran her fingers through the pool of fluid and put her finger in Paulina’s mouth. “Taste his honey, Paulina,” she whispered.

As Paulina sucked on Agnes’ finger, I dropped to the bed still panting.

 

For the rest of that night and the following three days and nights we rarely left the suite. Paulina’s fiancée was away from the city on business, and she devoted her time to learning everything we could teach her. On the second day, I went downstairs to have lunch while the women remained in the bedroom. Agnes had brought out her sex toys, and Paulina wanted demonstrations.

When I returned from lunch, Paulina turned to show me her pretty ass and laughed when I discovered she was using one of Agnes’ butt plugs. The two women spent hours that afternoon entertaining each other with the various toys that Agnes had packed.

After we had dinner in our suite, Paulina insisted that I join her in the bedroom so that she could show me all she had learned from Agnes. Over the following three hours we made love in every imaginable position with Paulina reveling in the pure joy of sexual fulfillment.

On our fourth morning at the hotel, we told Paulina that it was time for us to leave. While she begged us to stay, she understood that it was time for us to go. Sitting on the couch in our suite that had been used for so many libidinous acts, I held Paulina’s hands. “Sweet lady, we will miss you, and I hope you will fondly remember us. As someone who knows the future, I encourage you to remember all you’ve learned from us. It will be helpful to you in the days and years ahead. Remember that the only way you can enjoy your body as you have with us is to please the man you are entertaining. Life will not always be easy, but you must find the ways to maintain your own happiness.”

Paulina touched my cheek tenderly. “I will miss you both so much. I know that you won’t come again. After I marry Camillo my life will change. But I will never forget you.” Then turning to Agnes, Paulina gave her a wicked little smile. “Thank you for the gifts. When my husband is away, I’ll use them by myself.”

As Paulina opened our door, a hotel employee spoke to her. “Excuse me Madam, but your brother has just arrived. We are quickly setting the table in the lounge for you.”

“I must go,” she said with a wave and left us.

Agnes and I walked out the door and looked down into the lobby to see as Paulina curtsied to a short man in a regal uniform. She stood, took his arm and walked into the lounge.”

“So,” Agnes said as she held my arm. “That’s the great General Napoleon Bonaparte.”

“I believe you are correct,” I said as we watched them below us.

“Short little fucker, isn’t he?”

Laughing, I slapped Agnes on her beautiful tush and pushed her back into the suite. “Let’s get out of here. We need to get home for a rest.”

“When the dark days come, she’ll stand by her brother, won’t she?” Agnes asked.

“She will,” I answered. “She’ll have many highs and lows in her lifetime, but she’ll be the only member of his family to stick with him in exile, and she will always be Napoleon’s little sister.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments