Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Valentine's Summoning

"Lured to a dark abandoned house in the middle of nowhere: What could go wrong? What could go right?"

19
10 Comments 10
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

The sky was dark on Valentine’s eve. The weather report promised three inches of snow by tomorrow, but it hadn’t started yet. I guided my car down a dirt path that didn’t show up on Google Maps, but had been sketched on the back of a napkin along with the name “Steph,” and an invitation to meet her at 11:30 pm at the specified location.

My headlights illuminated the way ahead of me, strewn with tree roots and potholes until I arrived at a clearing. In the center was a house, dark and long abandoned. The paint had peeled, and the windows were broken. Moss and grass had begun to reclaim the structure. I got out of the car and looked around. As the wind wound through the building, it produced a low humming sound.

Uncertainly, I searched for Steph or any sign of civilization. The main highway was at least a mile behind me. The place was quiet and still. I was about to give up, chalk it up to the latest in a life-long series of cruel disappointments when I caught a brief glimpse of light somewhere within the house. It disappeared as quickly as it had shone, but I was certain I’d seen it.

“Steph?” I called. “Is that you?”

No answer.

“Fuck,” I said under my breath. I began to pick my way across the overgrown yard towards the front entry, already steeling myself for the nearly certain humiliation that was about to come.

Why? I asked myself.  Why do I let myself get roped into these situations? I knew the answer, of course: I was lonely. I’d reached the age of twenty-two with my virginity sadly intact. I used to bullshit myself that I was saving myself until the right woman came along, but over the years it became clear that I was just not destined for love, lust, or even a meaningless fuck. Being a virgin was terrible all the time, but it seemed to be especially bad on Valentine’s knowing I’d be watching from the sidelines yet again as the rest of the world hooked up all around me.

But that didn’t kill the hope, and hope was the thing that was killing me. It was what had led me against all my better judgment to the middle of nowhere in the middle of the freezing night based on nothing but a pretty face and the vague promise of a “good time.”

I reached the space where a door had been. Again, I called out for Steph. Again, there was no reply. I reached into my pocket for my phone. There was no signal out there, but the light from the screen could at least pierce the dense darkness. The floor was covered in dirt and litter. It was clear from all the broken glass that this was a secret drinking spot (and who knows what else) for local youths or vagabonds or both.

I was about to give up and accept that I’d been hoaxed with the false promise of intercourse. I even turned around to begin making my way back to my car when the sound of something falling over came from deeper inside the house. I swung the light from my phone around, but everything was once again silent.

“Steph?” I called out again. Nearly every particle of my being was telling me to go, but as long as there was a hint of a possibility to get laid, I knew I would stay.

I ventured further through the decaying rooms, until I reached what was once a kitchen in the back of the house. The low humming sound that I’d first taken to be the wind was more noticeable there. As I listened, I started to pick out a pattern, almost like several voices chanting. I couldn’t actually hear the words, though, and wasn’t entirely sure if it wasn’t just my senses playing tricks on me.

I looked out the back window, and finally saw her, the girl from the restaurant yesterday. Steph was dressed in a black hooded cloak and nothing else. Her naked body looked pale blue in the light of my phone as if she were dead. Despite her ghostly appearance, I couldn’t help but gaze hungrily at her bare breasts and let my eyes drift downwards to the small groomed tuft of black hair between her thighs. I sucked in my breath sharply in appreciation, allowing my excitement to overtake my good sense.

“There you are,” I said.

“Here I am,” Steph agreed.

“What are we doing here?” I asked. In all my fantasies of losing my virginity, I’d never imagined it taking place in a creepy abandoned house.

“Shh…” Steph said. “Come on, I need you…” And then after a beat, “We need you.”

“We?” I repeated with a cocked eyebrow.

“I invited a few friends.”

“Friends?” I asked, confused and unable to do much more than parrot the words of the naked woman standing in front of me.

“Come on, you’ll see,” she assured me.

Steph turned and walked towards the trees. I followed her, watching her cloak swish against the back of her ankles, a little frustrated that it hid the rest of her from my eyes. After we’d gone a few paces into the woods, she came to a stop and turned, looking at me with a slight smile on her lips.

“We’re here,” she announced.

“Here?” I asked.

She nodded and looked down. The light from my phone followed her gaze to the ground, uncovering a set of old steel doors. There were crude pentagrams scratched into the metal. Steph bent and pulled one of the doors open with a loud squeal and clang. Beneath it was a set of descending stairs. There was a faint glow like the one I’d glimpsed before somewhere below. The chanting I’d heard earlier was clearer now, but the words weren’t in a language I understood.

“This way,” Steph invited, leading me underground.

There were more pentagrams and other symbols scrawled on the walls. We descended into a long chamber lit by torches, with a large circular wooden table carved with a pentagram in the center. There were five more women at each point of the star, chanting over it. On the back wall was a large digital clock with bright red numbers that read 11:47.

The girls were dressed identically to Steph. I stopped to admire their figures: A tall blonde, a curvy redhead, a Black girl wearing glasses, a skinny Asian girl, and a short, mousy-looking brunette; All naked, all beautiful.  

They paused their chanting as we entered the chamber and looked me over. I noticed their eyes going to my crotch and realized that I had more than the beginning of an erection developing there. Self-consciously, I moved my hands to cover my shame. This was met with titters from the girls.

“Good work, Steph,” The blonde commented.

“But are you sure he’s a virgin?” asked the brunette.

“Come on, look at him,” Steph replied. I took some offense, but knew anything I said in my defense would only further incriminate me.

“We should be sure,” the redhead warned. “I mean, if he’s not, the sacrifice won’t work.”

“Sacrifice?” I repeated.

“Relax,” Steph assured me. “It’s fine.”

“What the fuck is going on here?” A sense of panic was crawling up my spine.

“Not too smart, is he?” the Black girl commented.

CassandraGood1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraGood1

“It’s not his fault,” Steph defended. “I may not have given him the full picture.”

“What picture?” I shouted. “That you’re going to kill me?”

“Who said anything about kill?” the Black girl countered.

“Listen,” Steph said, taking hold of my shoulder and my attention. As I looked into her eyes, the effect was strangely calming. “It’s true; we’re witches. We need to sacrifice a virgin for the Goddess, Astarte. But if I told you that, you’d never have come, would you?” 

“To be murdered? No, fuck that,” I said.

I was about to turn to leave, but Steph’s grip on my shoulder held me in place.

“Sacrificed, not murdered,” The blonde corrected.

“Common misconception,” The brunette added.

“No way! I’m not dying tonight.”

“What we’re offering tonight isn’t your life,” Steph explained. “We’re sacrificing your virginity.”

“Wait, you mean…” I said as the pieces started to come together. “…all of you?”

“Mhm,” the Black girl nodded.

“So, I’m not about to die?” I asked.

“Only la petit mort,” the redhead commented. The other girls laughed.

“Relax,” Steph said. “All you’ve got to do is take off your clothes, go over to that table there, and lie down. We’ll take care of the rest. It’ll be fine.”

“As long as he’s a virgin,” the brunette chimed in.

“What if I’m not?” I asked, defensively.

“Astarte will be very upset,” the blonde stated flatly.

“Are you?” asked the Asian girl directly.

Her eyes pierced into me, and somehow I knew that she would know if I was lying. Feeling embarrassed to admit it in front of all these gorgeous naked women, I swallowed my pride and nodded. “Yes, I’m a virgin.”

“Don’t worry, sweety,” said the Black girl with a devilish grin. “You ain’t gonna stay that way much longer.” 

“Come on,” Steph said, unzipping my jacket and slipping it from my shoulders.

I looked around once more at the chamber, and resigned myself with whatever was going to happen to me for better or worse. Still half-suspecting it was all some elaborate hoax, unable to pass up the opportunity to finally lose my virginity, I began to disrobe. As I fumbled with the button of my jeans, I noticed all of the women were staring intently. Even in my confusion and fear, my erection hadn’t subsided but only grown stronger. Now, as I slid my pants from my hips, my over-eager cock sprung out into the torchlight. I heard a couple of audible gasps from the girls as they admired what I’d been packing. 

“Mine!” called the redhead.

“Forget it, Sara!” Steph replied. “I found him. I brought him here. His cock belongs to me.”

She led me to the table and had me lie down with my arms and legs aligned to the points of the pentagram. Surrounding me, the girls reached down between their legs and began to rub themselves. After a minute, they stopped and held up their fingers. Each glinted with their juices in the torchlight. The girls circled me, bending over and drawing wet symbols on my body, giving particular attention to my cock with their delicate caresses.

Next, each of the girls took their places around me. The Asian girl and the blonde stood at my feet. The redhead and brunette positioned themselves by my hands. The Black girl waited above my head while Steph climbed onto the table and straddled my waist. Silently, she looked around at each of the girls one by one and nodded. Silently, each nodded back in return. Then the chanting began again in that indecipherable language, though I managed to pick out a few familiar names: Astarte, Beelzebub, Satan. 

After a moment, Steph reached behind her to grab hold of my stiff cock. She scooted backwards and raised her ass up slightly. I felt her hot wet pussy sliding over the head of my penis. I pushed my hips upward, needing to feel more of her, but her hands pushed me back.

“Stay still,” she said. “Let me do the work.”

“Remember,” said the blonde. “For the ritual to succeed, we’ve all got to reach orgasm at exactly the stroke of midnight.”

I looked up at the clock, which was now reading 11:53. Not much time. Then again, I knew I wouldn’t need long.

A new chant began. This one was shorter, repeated over and over, with the name “Astarte” towards the end.  Steph resumed working the head of my cock along her dripping wet slit and across her clit. The other girls began to grind themselves against my fingers and toes. The Black girl lowered her glistening pussy to my face.

“Tongue me,” she whispered.

I licked her slit from back to front. Her whole body shivered above me as I reached her clit.

“Mm, fuck yeah,” she shouted. “Keep doing it like that.” Then she returned to the chant.

With the Black girl’s pussy over my face, I was blind to everything else happening, but what I lost in sight, I made up for in my other senses. I felt each of the girls work themselves against my hands and feet. I heard their breathing and moans. I could smell their sex in the air. And the Black girl’s creamy cunt was certainly occupying my taste buds.

Then Steph finally lowered herself onto my desperate cock. I felt my head push past her opening as she engulfed the full length of me, coming to rest with her ass cheeks against my balls. I couldn’t believe how tight and hot she was all around me. I groaned loudly into the Black girl’s pussy, and the vibrations made her squeal.

“Concentrate,” shouted the blonde. “The time of summoning is almost here.”

The speed of their movements intensified as did the volume of their chanting, punctuated by frequent yips and yelps of ecstasy from each of the girls as they built towards a six-way (seven, including myself) simultaneous orgasm. I felt like I was on the edge of exploding, but Steph expertly edged me along, somehow sensing exactly when to slow and intensify the sensations on my cock.

Suddenly, there was a loud alarm like a foghorn that filled the chamber. Each of the girls tensed up around me as their orgasms seized them. As the alarm faded, it was replaced by wild shrieks of ecstasy. I felt the warm rush of juices flow over my face from the Black girl above me as her thighs pressed hard against my ears, muffling the sounds. On my cock, Steph’s pussy spasmed and convulsed. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I let myself go, shooting my cum up inside of Steph’s cunt. The clock on the back wall threw off a bright sheet of sparks and then went blank.

“Fuck!” I shouted into the pussy of the Black girl that still covered my mouth. She jumped at the sudden extra stimulation to her sensitive clit, unable to take any more.

I looked up to see the other girls, their hair in disarray, eyes dilated, a look of dazed satisfaction on each of their faces. And there was Steph, resting on top of my still semi-hard cock. She leaned back, and cackled in a voice with an accent that was unlike anything I’d ever hear: “Behold, I am become Astarte, fucker of worlds.”

“Hail Astarte,” the other girls replied, bowing deeply towards her.

Just then, a mysterious gust of wind suddenly swept through the chamber, strong enough to extinguish the torches, and leave us all in complete darkness.

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments