Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Hallows Eve 1870

"I just fucked a vampire"

24
16 Comments 16
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Horrorween

It was a dark rainy night; the full moon peeking out occasionally from the dark ominous clouds. The horse plodded along, its rider hunched over the pommel tired, hungry, and wet. Although Rob wore a rain slicker it did nothing to keep the rain from sneaking under the opening at the top and drenching his clothes under it. The wide-brimmed cowboy hat kept his hair fairly dry but the drips off the brim kept his face wet. He had been in the saddle since early morning, only stopping to rest his horse and stretch his legs a couple of times. It had been sprinkling when he started off but soon morphed into a steady cool rain as the day wore on.

All Rob was hoping for was to find a cave, a cabin that was occupied or unoccupied, a town, or anything where he could find shelter and get out of the rain. He was hoping that there would also be the shelter for his horse but if he could get out of the rain and start to dry off and get some food in him he would be satisfied with that. Rob was only thirty but he looked at least ten years older. In his short life, he had seen more horror than most men…especially during the Civil War.

His once-bright blue eyes were now dull and if you looked close you could see some of the horrors that he had faced as a surgeon in the war reflected in them. His once dark brown hair was now streaked with grey and was almost reaching his shoulders. His face sported a three-day growth that was also peppered with grey. At the time Rob was a man for hire…anything as long as it was on the right side of the law and had nothing to do with killing or surgery.

His horse let out a loud neigh which was soon answered by another neigh. Looking up Rob spotted a cabin in the distance. As he got closer he saw a light coming from inside.

Knowing that it could be dangerous to just ride up on a cabin unannounced, especially at night, he called out, “Hello in the cabin. I mean no harm. I would just like some shelter for myself and my horse.”

A few minutes later, the cabin door slowly opened and a figure stepped out, holding a shotgun leveled at him. “What do you want?” a female voice asked.

“I was wondering if you have a place like a barn where I could stable my horse and spend the night.”

“Are you alone?”

“Yes,” Rob answered. “I am heading into Bridgewater and just need someplace for the night.”

Thinking a moment she asked, “What’s in Bridgewater?”

“Hopefully a job,” Rob told her as he rode closer to the porch using his knees to guide his horse as he raised his hands in the air to show he was unarmed.

After thinking a few minutes she told him, “Put your horse in the barn. There is a free stall and there are some oats. Once you get him wiped down and settled, come on in the cabin. I will put a pot of coffee on and heat up the stew I had left from supper.”

“Thank you, mam, but don’t want to be a bother but I will take some oats for my horse.”

“Ain’t no bother. And the name is Zoey,” she said as she turned and went back into the cabin.

Rob made his way to the barn and as he took care of his horse, he heard the door opened. Zoey walked into the barn carrying a lantern and some clothes in her arms.

“I brought you some dry clothes. I hope they fit.” Zoey told him holding them out to him.

“Thank you,” Rob said taking them from her hands, surprised to feel a chill coming off them.

Zoey smiled at him and headed back to the cabin. For a few minutes, Rob just stood there trying to figure out how he was fortunate enough to run up on this cabin in the middle of nowhere it seemed. After finishing up with his horse he quickly changed out of his wet clothes, spreading them around to dry. The shirt that she gave him was a bit tight across the chest but he managed to make it work. The work pants were a bit short but he figured that they would be okay until his clothes dried. Making a dash from the barn to the cabin he slowly opened the door; the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the rich spicy scent of stew welcoming him.

“There is a wash pan on the counter if you would like to wash up while I dish up the stew,”

“Thank you,” he said. “And my name is Rob.”

After washing up he took a seat at the table, his eyes roaming around the small neat one-room cabin and then his eyes centered on the redhead beauty that was stirring something in a pot on the stove. He had a thing for redheads and though he could not see her face, he found what he was seeing very attractive, especially her ass covered by a pair of tight trousers. Her red hair was pulled back into a single braid that hung down to the middle of her back.

“Hope you are hungry,” Zoey told him as she turned around with a bowl in one hand and a platter of biscuits in the other.

Without warning, Rob could feel a stirring in his cock, something that he had not felt in a long time. From his estimation, he figured Zoey was about eight inches shorter than his six-foot frame. She had sea-green eyes flecked with gold, a smile that lit up the room, and a figure that he would love to fuck. Zoey set the food in front of him and then turned to get his coffee. When she learned to put his coffee down in front of him, the front of her shirt opened enough to give him a good view of her cleavage.

“Do you need anything for your coffee?”

“No thanks. Black is fine,” as he grabbed a biscuit and broke it into his stew. After taking a bite, he said, “This is really good Zoey.”

Grabbing herself a cup of coffee, she sat down across from him and smiled. “Is there any particular type of job that you are looking for?”

“As long as it is legal and does not involve killing or surgery I am up for it.”

“Ah,” she began, “a product of the war. See a lot of them come through here heading for the goldfields.”

“Do you live here all alone?”

“Yeah, my brother was killed in the war. That is his clothes you are wearing.”

“Sorry for your loss,”

Zoey just smiled and then took a drink of her coffee. “You got a girl or a wife?”

“No,” Rob answered a bit too sharp as memories of his ex-fiancée tumbled through his mind and how she had betrayed him with his best friend.

Staring at him a moment, Zoey asked, “Do you find me attractive?”

At her surprise question, Rob almost choked on the bite of the biscuit he had in his mouth. Once he managed to swallow he said, “Yes. Why do you ask?”

“Just curious,” she told him as she grabbed his cup and carried it over to the stove to refill. “There is more stew if you are hungry.”

“No, this was enough. Thank you.”

As Zoey set the cup in front of him, she suddenly leaned down and licked his neck. Rob pulled his head away and just looked at her strangely.

“You taste good,” Zoey told him smiling wickedly, her smile causing his cock to swell.

Rob was your all American male and he enjoyed women to the fullest but he had never encountered one as bold as Zoey, unless you counted the ladies found in a brothel, but he kind of liked it. As she cleared the dishes Rob watched her movements, especially her ass. He would love nothing more than to bare it, bite it, and play with it but he knew that most women did not find that sexual act appealing.

Finishing his coffee, Rob stood up and told her, “Thank you for the meal. It was delicious. I will take my leave now and let you get some sleep.”

“Do you really have to go?” Zoey asked as she slowly walked up to him snaking her arms around his neck, nuzzling it, her body rubbing against his.

As she did so, she could feel his erection pushing against the buttons of his pants and against the apex between her legs. Raising her leg she hooked around his waist and sensually rubbed it against his crotch, her heel digging into his ass.

“Been a while since I had a cock buried deep in my pussy,” she whispered as she nipped at his shoulder through his shirt.

Acting on impulse he grabbed her braid in his hand, pulled her head back, claiming her lips with his. As his lips touched hers he was shocked to find that they were kind of cold, like she had been out in a snowstorm or freezing weather. Soon it did not matter as her tongue wiggled its way between his lips to dance with his tongue. Gripping his tongue between her lips she gently sucked on it, and then on his bottom lip. Finally coming up with air, they stepped back and just stared at each other, waiting to see who would make the next move.

Rob so wanted to strip her naked and take her to bed but the gentleman in him wouldn’t let him. He felt that he would be taking advantage of his host’s hospitality although she had made her needs apparent. He decided that the best course of action would be to leave so he turned on his heel and left, letting the cabin door slam shut behind him without saying a word.

As she watched him make a hasty retreat a wicked smile came across her face as she plotted her next move. “Well, I guess I will have to be the bold one and go to him,” she said out loud as she went over to the area of the cabin where her bed was, plotting her next move.

Lucas_Boy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lucas_Boy1

As Rob ducked into the barn he tried to slow down his breathing and erase the thoughts of Zoey from his mind and cock so he could sleep. He knew that as soon as he hit Bridgewater he was going to have to find a brothel as it had been too long since he had been with a woman. Rob looked around the barn, trying to decide where he should sleep, or at least try to. Spotting a ladder to the hayloft he grabbed his bedroll and made his way up the ladder. Once he had his bed made he laid down and tried to shut off his mind and get some sleep but visions of stripping Zoey naked kept creeping into his mind. As if his hand had a mind of its own, he unbuttoned his pants and worked his cock free, gently stroking it at first. As dream intensified his grip became tighter and the strokes firmer.

He was so lost in his dreams that when a cool hand touched his balls, he jumped and swung out, knocking Zoey back on her ass. Quickly sitting up, Rob said, “I am so sorry Zoey. I didn’t mean to lash out. Are you okay?”

“Yes, and I am sorry I startled you but I could not resist touching you,” Zoey told him as she moved over to the side, retrieving a lantern that was sitting there. Standing up, she grabbed some matches that were on a small shelf in the corner and lit the lantern, setting it out of the way so it would not get knocked over. As the soft light radiated off her body all Rob could do was stare at the beauty before him. Zoey had dropped the blanket she had wrapped around her and stood there naked, her nipples pebbled into hard little nubs, a light covering of red hair covering her pussy. Rob’s cock immediately sprang back to attention.

“I want and need you,” she simply stated. “And from the looks of it, you want me too,”

Coming closer, she knelt down, the tip of her tongue lightly grazing the head of his cock, her fingernails gently scraping up and down his shaft. Rob wanted to resist but he was powerless as her fingers and mouth worked their magic. Her lips bit by bit encased the head as she sucked and tongued the slit on top. Opening her lips more Zoey leisurely took in more and more of his cock until her lips touch his pelvis, her hands kneading and squeezing his balls. All Rob could do was lay there and moan as immense pleasure surged through his body. He had his cock sucked before but it was nothing compared to the way that Zoey was working him up. He could feel his balls starting to tighten and knew that he was on the verge of filling her mouth and throat but suddenly she stopped and sat back on her heels.

“Someone has too many clothes on,” she commented playing with her nipples.

Rob quickly stood up and stripped off his clothes, and then laid back down, pulling Zoey close as he kissed her, his fingers tweaking her nipple. Pushing her back on the hay covered blanket, Rob leaned down and took her nipple between his teeth, sucking and nipping until she was moaning and wiggling around on the blanket. Letting her right nipple slip from his mouth he did the same to the left one. Suddenly he felt a slight pain in his upper arm as Zoey bit him, drawing a little blood.

“Damn Zoey, what gives?” he asked sitting back and rubbing his arm.

“Sorry,” she apologized, “but it looked so tasty I could not resist.”

Laughing softly Rob said, “Just glad it was my arm you decided to bite and not my cock.”

“I would never bite the thing that I hope is going to give me pleasure,” Zoey whispered as she pushed him back and began to kiss her way down his body, stopping occasionally to leave little love bites, her hand stroking him.

Rob had never encountered a woman so aggressive and though he was not fond of the love bites he still found it a turn on. Zoey turned herself around, offering her pussy to him. Pulling her down closer Rob decided to give her a taste of her own medicine and bit her on the ass, causing her to squeal. Gripping her hips to hold her still, he ran his tongue up and down the slit, and then captured her clit with his mouth, giving it a little tug. Zoey moaned and pushed herself closer to his mouth as she leaned down to capture his balls in her mouth, rolling them one at a time over her tongue as her breasts rubbed against his cock.

Rob slowly pushed his tongue between her lips, tasting the first of her pre-juices. He continued to lick and nip at her lips and clit as she worked her magic on him. Pushing her forward a bit Rob began to kiss and nip at her ass. Sucking on one finger to get it wet, he slowly maneuvered it into her anus. To his surprise, he felt it tighten around it as she started to move back and forth like she was fucking his finger.

After several minutes of intense foreplay, Zoey pulled away and got on her knees beside him, her ass sticking up in the air.

“I need that cock deep inside my pussy,” she said as she wiggled her ass at him, her juices dripping from her pussy.

Rob did not need a second invitation as he positioned himself behind her. Taking his cock in his hand, he rubbed the head between her lips before slowly pushing himself deep inside. Rob slowly began to move in and out, holding on to her hips. Zoey’s hand reached between them, stroking her clit. Her pussy gripped his cock tight, pulling out his seed. Rob could feel his balls tightening and knew it would not be long before he lost it. He started to slow down to make it last longer.

Under him, he could feel Zoey’s body start to tremble as she worked her way closer to her orgasm. He could feel her juices starting to pour out, covering his cock, making it easier for him to fuck her deeper and harder. Just as he was ready to cum, Zoey suddenly pulled forward, causing him to slip out.

“Down on your back,” she ordered. “I want to ride you.”

Rob flopped down on his back, his cock fully erect and covered in her juices. Straddling him Zoey, to his surprise, lowered her ass over him, easing him inside her anus instead of her pussy.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned as he reached out to stroke her clit with his thumb, sliding two fingers in her pussy.

Once she had adjusted to his size she began to move up and down, her ass gripping him tightly. Soon both began to breathe deeply as they crept nearer and nearer to the end. Again, just as he was ready to explode, Zoey slowed her movements.

“Damn,” he muttered, not sure how much more he could take before he took charge and fucked her until he came.

Soon her movements sped up and this time she did not stop as her body began to shake as her orgasm built up deep inside of her, setting all of her nerve endings on fire. She reached down and began to pinch and pull at her nipples while Rob’s fingers worked their magic on her pussy. Finally reaching the breaking point, Zoey screamed as she squirted all down his arm, her ass squeezing his cock so tight it felt like a stranglehold. Unable to hold back Rob let go and filled her ass with his seed, so much it started to run out onto his pelvis and balls.

Giving one last shudder, Zoey collapsed onto his chest breathing heavily. Rob tried to move his hand but found it trapped inside of her still throbbing pussy. Raising her head she leaned down and kissed him, biting his lower lip. After a couple of minutes, she rolled off and laid beside him. Grabbing the blanket she had wrapped around her when she came to the barn Zoey covered them both.

When Rob woke the next morning she was gone. After blinking his eyes several times, he quickly closed them as the sun rays coming in the one window bothered his eyes. He stretched and slowly sat up, a wave of dizziness pouring over him.

What the hell is wrong with me?’ he wondered to himself as he slowly got to his feet, his body feeling very sore.

Looking down he noticed that he had several love bites all over his chest, some with dried blood on them. It was then that he noticed that the right side of his neck was throbbing and burning so he reached up and touched it. Pulling back his hand, he saw he had blood on it. Grabbing his stuff he moved down the ladder as quickly as he could and went over to his saddlebags, bringing out his shaving mirror.

To his surprise, when he looked at his neck he saw what appeared to be two puncture wounds. ‘No way,’ Rob said out loud, ‘those things do not exist. Vampires are a legend,’ but he could figure no other explanation for the marks and then it hit him...just how cool her body felt.

Rob quickly dressed and saddled his horse, anxious to confront Zoey. As he walked his horse out of the barn he was surprised to see no smoke coming from the cabin. When he got to the front of it, the door stood wide open. Tying his horse to the porch rail, Rob stepped inside. The cabin was empty except for a note on the table.

Thanks for the fuck. I needed that. And thanks for the life-saving nutrients. I so wanted to be selfish and take you with me into the afterlife but decided not to. Enjoy your life and maybe we will meet again. And yes, I am a real vampire.’

“I have just fucked a vampire,” Rob said out loud as he went back out, the note from Zoey safely tucked into his pocket.

He pulled himself into the saddle and headed for Bridgewater unsure if he wanted another rendezvous with Zoey or not...because next time she may make him one of them.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments