Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Embers

"Abby and her team encounter more than they expect when the experiment finally yields results."

48
29 Comments 29
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Nobody could have predicted what we unleashed when the portal ripped open. We were mere physicists. Nine to fivers in corporate lab coats. Four mortals driven by the human need to explore. Understand. Know.

The trouble with knowing? It's impossible to un-know.

Consequences didn't factor into the equations scrawled across the whiteboards hanging behind us at the far end of the tiled tube chamber. We never considered what would happen if we succeeded, consumed only by the goal of doing so. Maths may be beautifully precise—a quest for universal truth buried beneath symbols and logic—but the realm we unlocked didn't respect such rules.

I shielded my eyes. We all did, as the glow from the oval of transducers intensified, focused inward. Spacetime shimmered, warping, then tearing, an eternal blackness like an unreflective mirror obscuring the ice blue wall tiles behind the rig. The accelerator to our right hummed and throbbed, rivets mercifully holding. My hand found Zeke's, our fingers lacing, and squeezed. His other hand hovered above the STOP button that would cut power.

Orange flecks formed from the nothingness. Embers flitting and colliding in a swirling, chaotic display of Brownian motion. They grew, brightened, reflecting the strip lights above us but also beginning to generate their own light. Marmalade and saffron cinders darted back and forth at firefly speeds, gradually forming a solid shape. Humanoid. Naked. Its hollowed eyes began colouring to a dazzling emerald, head slowly levelling to stare at me. Through me.

My jaw dropped. He was beautiful. Sculpted perfection. Sinewy arms, muscles rippling as the embers continued to build solid pectorals, chiselled abdomen and a mouth-watering cock, hanging between toned thighs.

Guilt surfaced at being so easily drawn. Gnawed until I glanced at Zeke, similarly entranced: "Woah. She's beautiful."

Flicking my attention back to the naked man, I took a second look. "Uhh, she?"

"Yeah," he breathed. "Definitely she."

I had no chance to reflect. Those eyes bore into me as the being paced forward and kissed me. God, he kissed me. My hand fell from Zeke's grasp and I was consumed, senses lighting up in rapid succession.

He somehow tasted of light, tongue probing with the intensity of a tungsten filament. I practically forgot my name as his hands roamed my body, pulling me into the embrace. Apricot scent drifted, mingling with my Ô de Lancôme.

Our exhalations entwined and I tentatively explored the rippling muscles beneath his shoulder blades, becoming bolder by the second, melting into him as his hands unsnapped each popper alongside my nametag. His lips claimed my neck, hands tugging at my clothes, freeing cushiony breasts and squeezing hard.

I snaked a hand down his torso, marvelling the soft hair leading to the vee above his groin and rising manliness, hot in my grasp. Curling fingers around him, I stroked his shaft until he fully hardened.

My head lolled as he pinched my nipples and bit my neck. Through half-lidded desire, I caught Zeke crouching at the workbench, arms hooked over shifting embers that resembled thighs, tongue lashing their convergence. Beyond him, Deanna knelt, sucking a shaft of pure orange light.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

Firm hands raising my charcoal pencil skirt refocused me. Thick fingers dug into my panties and found unexpected wetness, tugging the sticky gusset aside and slithering deep. I lost myself to the sensations, his digits picking up pace as I dripped for him.

I gasped and wrapped my arms around his body just as he withdrew to clutch my behind. Then I was airborne, marched backwards and crushed to the whiteboard. I lifted my hands over my head and gripped its edge, crying out at the sting of his teeth sinking around a nipple.

His glorious cock nudged my clit, slipped south to my entrance and I was unceremoniously impaled. Fucked. Destroyed. He plundered and pounded my insatiable pussy while I smeared our equations against the back of the flapping lab coat.

As my climax neared, similar animalistic cries and gasps from my colleagues echoed around the chamber. I locked hips and rode the man's incredible heat, shaft thrusting and pulsing as I let go of the board, defenceless, gazing into his enchanting eyes. The emeralds glowed. Lit. Fire raged and my orgasm overtook the terrifying image of my body blackening, perfect skin dripping off my skeleton as he buried himself deep, pumping, groaning into the room.

Heat consumed me. So much heat. My vision swam in the afterglow of mind-blowing release as flecks of orange peeled from my skin and swirled into the chamber. I snapped my focus across the room and realised I wasn't alone. My team were similarly burning, flesh melting, igniting and crumbling to ash as the sighs of dwindling passion made way for screams of terror.

The chamber seemed ablaze and I struggled to croak out Zeke's name, urging him to hit the button, to end it. His emaciated hand, devoid of flesh, clutched for the STOP, once, twice, falling short by an inch before his body disintegrated into swirling burnt orange particles.

With adrenaline surging and my insides still racked by the tail of the crushing orgasm, my attention snapped to the portal. Shadows swarmed in from whatever realm we'd opened, swooping and whipping copper fragments of my colleagues in mini cyclones everywhere. Our bodies began to reform around the imposters, iridescent and ethereal doppelgängers. The ballet was as captivating as petrifying and I let the imagery of the man assuming my identity burn into my brain before the shadows and heat consumed my screams too.

~oOo~

I am hunger. I am starlight. Sweeping from soul to soul, feeding on repressed sexual energy. I embody needs. Deliver ultimate release. Learn. Consume. Assimilate. Move on.

Rebuttoning the lab coat, I pat the nametag. File out of the room ahead of my colleagues, leaving the ashen embers swirling behind in the charred room.

After closing the door, I pause in the passageway. Level my chin. Stare dead ahead, emerald eyes glowing.

Who's next?

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments