Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Cannot Remember

"Don't worry, I can help you remember."

3
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

You can’t remember, can you? Yes, you staring into the cold glass screen, probably in in private or incognito mode. Yeah, you can’t remember, which is quite a pity. She remembers, and she’s waiting for you, but you don’t remember her. Perhaps I should remind you; maybe I’ll get something out of it too.

It was unseasonably warm that night, and you were drinking alone at the bar, the one in the alley near Park Street, unusual for you to drink alone but you met a friend that night; of course, you can’t remember his name, or was it her name? The bar closed early and your new friend invited you to an after party, and in your stupor, you joined him.

It would be easy to blame the booze on your memory troubles, but that would be a lie. Sure, you got tipsy, but not enough to impact your memory. You can tell yourself it was the booze, but you know you would be lying to yourself.

She led into the row house, and up the stairs, it was hot in there, and for a party the house was empty. You turned to him, your new friend and asked her what was going on, he just led you further into the house. You entered a room, and the door shut behind you, funny nobody closing it and your friend was gone. The room was smoldering hot and a beautiful woman was in the room, just her, you and a bed.

She was beautiful, wasn’t she? One of, if not the most, beautiful woman you had seen. Was it the heat in the room or your growing arousal that caused you to sweat? She was wearing little, a silken, translucent robe baby blue with gold fringes. Through the thinness of the material and light you could tell she had nothing underneath, the way the robe clung loosely to her breasts, nipple just barely poking through.

You felt love and lust rising within you, blood rushing to your loins but it wouldn’t be proper to ravish her right then and there would it? No, it wouldn’t but you don’t have to worry, she was feeling the same and you could tell, the way her breathing got heavier and. Only a long moment passed before she could not bear it a moment longer. She rose up from her reclined position on the bend and threw herself and you, her arms wrapped around you as you kissed each other.

The mutual pressure from the kiss was almost painful, her lips and tongue tasted like honey in your mouth. You reached one hand into her robe, untied and slightly fallen open to fondle one of her breasts. They felt good in your hands, firm and supple, gently rounded and she seemed to like it when you played with her nipples, as she moaned into your mouth. You reached with your other hand to grab one of the cheeks of her ass. It was firm, rounded and seemed perfectly molded to the curvature of your hand as you cupped it.

But something was off, what should have felt silken was like sandpaper in your hand. Her robe, it was coarse and rough, it hurt your neck where her arms were wrapped around you. But there wasn’t a scratch on her, her skin was flawless and creamy, certainly, if she was wearing such a coarse garment her skin would show some abrasion, but it didn’t.

She pulled you towards the bed, and you were lying next to each other, her arms still wrapped around you, her mouth still on yours. You didn’t pay attention to the coarseness against your skin from her robe, your only focus was on her, her mouth on yours, your hand on her breast, her nipple between your fingers.

Eventually, you broke away from the kiss, and your shirt came off, was torn off actually, she helped you with it. Shame too, it was a nice shirt. Your pants were next, underwear came off with them and you were naked. It felt good, the room was still sweltering hot, and sweat was making your clothes uncomfortable, but now naked, save for beads of sweat from passion and the heat, but that felt good too. She tore her robe off, the fabric stretching out.

You were back on the bed, your fingers and hers intertwined with one hand and you kissed her neck. You began trailing your hand down her body, stopping to once again play with her breast before traveling between her legs. She was wet, soaked actually, and your two fingers slid inside her while your thumb played with her rapidly swelling clit.

GodessTessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GodessTessa

One hand wrapped with hers, one between her leg, your lips on the nape of her neck and she moaned and writhed in pleasure. It wasn’t long before she came, coating your hand in her love juice.

You were mutually panting before she explained she wanted to return the favor, she licked her lips seductively, and if you weren’t already more turned on than you had ever been in your life, that would have set you over. You dragged yourself to sit with your legs off the side of the bed as she hopped off, crawling, hands and knees between your legs.

She kissed the inside of one leg, then the other, her lips like satin across your bare skin before bringing her mouth front and center. She took you into her mouth, licking up and down every part of your sex, her beautiful crystal clear blue eyes staring into yours.

She could have been between your legs for a second, or an hour, time seemed to stand still as pleasure radiated from where her tongue made contact with you to the entirety of your body, it was the greatest pleasure you had ever known and you fell back, unable to stay upright, but she still kept on licking you. You came, hard covering her face in your lust, your legs like wet spaghetti.

You thanked her profusely, wondering how you could return the favor, but the thought hadn’t fully crossed your mind when she was on top of you, your head between her legs. She tasted like strawberry wine, and your face was covered in her juices almost instantly, but still, you kept licking, your tongue going deeper inside her, using your nose to stimulate her clit, and she staredown at you. She took one hand in hers, and you wrapped your fingers together. She shook her eyes away from yours as she howled in orgasm falling backward, her supple ass cheeks now against your chin.

She rolled, slightly off you doing a one-eighty so her pussy was back in front of your face and her face right between your legs. Neither needed any instruction as you went to work pleasuring each other. How long did that go on? Orgasms reached the double digits and your moans so loud you probably woke the whole damn neighborhood, but eventually out of exhaustion or perhaps dehydration, you relaxed in each other’s arms.

She asked you to take her with you, and you promised you would. She found it hard to believe, but you did everything in your power to help her. At some point, you found she was a prisoner here in this row house, and that plenty had come before you and made the same promise, but you were different. You managed to give her hope again that you would rescue her, you meant it too. You were going to be the one to save her, and you could have the same sex like this every day for as long as you lived, this perfection. You fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Time didn’t work the way it was supposed to, you were asleep for only a few minutes before you woke up. The door was kicked open and your friend and an exact doppelganger grabbed you by the arm and dragged you out, powerless as you were to resist.

She screamed after you, begging for you not to forget her, begging to rescue her, and you called back, promising that you would. Your heart sank as the two individuals threw you out of the row house and into the gutter. You struggled to stand up, but you couldn’t, and you collapsed into the gutter, dehydrated, and exhausted.

You woke up with the dawn, clothed albeit raggedly, the contents of your wallet not missing. You stood up, and slogged back home, memories of the row house fading with every step before becoming nothing.

 

She’s still waiting for you. Some have come since then making the same promise, but none made her believe like you did; but you failed her.

You failed her because you are a failure, and that’s all you will ever be.

 

Published 
Written by TroublesomeBard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments