Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Agony Aunt Claire

"Wheatabix is a very popular breakfast in the UK. But messing with them can have strange consequences."

12
4 Comments 4
559 Views 559
2.6k words 2.6k words

Dear Agony Aunt Claire,

Something has happened in my life that troubles me. I am a recently retired man who has been happily married to my wife for more years than I would care to remember. We still have a sex life, though over the years it has dwindled to Sunday morning after our morning cuppa. At this point, I don’t know if she is doing it for me or I’m doing it for her. Nevertheless, I believe it’s an arrangement that suits us both. Well, it was, but something has stirred in me that, as I said, troubles me.

I think I know the culprit. I’m sure you know that, at our time of life, we have a routine with almost every aspect of our married life. Whilst we are nothing like the couple in the film Shirley Valentine, with me wanting egg and chips every Tuesday, we nevertheless have an unchanging shopping list. So imagine my horror when I sat down to breakfast the following day after we had been to the supermarket and my Wheatabix tasted of banana.

At first I thought it was a mistake on their part and I went to examine the box. It was everything a regular Wheatabix box should look like, but underneath, in much smaller writing; it said banana flavoured. Well, I can tell you I felt hoodwinked and also a little embarrassed that I hadn’t noticed. There was only one thing for it. I would have to finish the box and pretend to my wife, who doesn’t eat it, that it’s just a normal packet of Wheatabix.

But here’s the strange thing! My wife bent over to pick up some dirty clothes for washing and I was surprised that I couldn’t take my eyes off her round and curvy bottom. It wasn’t even Sunday, and I’d become interested in her ample bum. Over the course of the next few days and after eating more of the banana Wheatabix my fascination for her bottom grew stronger to the point of it replacing my usual admiration of her boobs.

By Friday I was hypnotized. I took every opportunity to walk behind her, admiring the poetic rise and fall of the cheeks as she walked in front of me. I even deliberately dropped things on the floor and pretended I hadn’t seen them, so I could watch her bend over and pick them up.

I was really troubled by these thoughts and wouldn’t eat the banana Wheatabix for the rest of the week. Thankfully, it worked and things returned to normal. Well, almost! During our usual Sunday morning love making, I found myself asking her to get on all fours so I could enter her from behind. This was something I would normally have never conceived of but she complied and although my knees ached, I achieved satisfaction very quickly with more thrusting than I was used to exercising.

My question Claire is! Should I continue to eat the rest of my banana Wheatabix knowing what it does to me or should I throw the rest of it to the birds and once again return to admiring my wife’s boobs ?

Dear Eric.

Thank you for getting in touch. Your story intrigued me about the banana Wheatabix encouraging your mind to explore other things sexually. As for doing things differently with your wife ! Perhaps you are worried about being more carnal with her and more beastial. Well don’t be. You didn’t mention that your wife was against entry from behind. Had she objected, I’d have thought it would have been like riding a bucking bronco. However, if you have decided not to continue to eat the banana Wheatabix then things might well return to normal again. Personally I enjoy my bottom being stroked and wouldn’t object if Mr Agony Aunt stroked and fondled mine. Please let me know your decision.

Agony Aunt Claire.

Dear Claire,

In the interests of not wanting to waste food, I ended up eating the banana Wheatabix. Again, and the same feelings came back stronger, the more I ate them. By the time the box was empty, I had more lust in me than I had as a teenager. So much so that I had to have my wife again from behind, and it was only Wednesday. It was carnal, and it was lustful. You might even call it beastial, so intent was I to satisfy my urge.

She was wearing a pleated dress that swayed around the hem with every breath of air and the sight was too much for me. I lifted the hem of her dress, pulled aside her panties to admire the lovely shape of her bottom and with as much urgency as I could muster, entered her as she was leaning over the kitchen sink. What happened next was urgent and rapid. She wriggled and squirmed with surprise, and that only made me grit my teeth and thrust even harder. Needless to say I didn’t last long and came inside her very quickly. Shocked at what I’d done, I covered her up, apologised and left the room.

We’ve never been a couple that had discussed sex between ourselves and even after this, not a word was said. She behaved towards me as if I’d made her a cup of tea. Life very quickly returned to normal, and I managed to keep myself from seizing other opportunities whenever she bent over to get or pick something up, though I must admit our usual Sunday routine ended with my wife on all fours again while I kissed and caressed the object of my new found fetish before eagerly entering her in that doggy fashion way.

Once again, I didn’t last long and shocked myself by giving out a very loud grunt on the final thrust. I apologised again and beat a hasty retreat to the shower. On returning to the bedroom, there was a cup of tea waiting for me and my wife downstairs singing along to a tune being played on the radio.

Claire, my box of banana Wheatabix was finished a few days ago and already the desire to have sex with my wife’s bottom looking at me has begun to wane. Part of me would like to return to what I considered normal but a bigger part of me now wants to buy another box of banana Wheatabix and explore my new love of my wife’s curvy posterior. Overwhelmingly, it’s probably what I’m going to do. This means that I need to talk to her but I can’t. It’s too much for me. If I tell her of our correspondence would you please try and make things right between us?

Thank you,

Eric.

Dear Eric.

Thank you for letting me know how you are getting on. You really think there is something in this banana Wheatabix? I think it’s time for Mr Agony Aunt to get out of his Shredded Wheat rut and experience a new breakfast cereal. As for your new interest in your wife’s bottom, well think no more of it and don’t worry about it. As I have said, I enjoy my bottom being fondled and caressed though this hasn’t happened for quite some time. Of course I will willingly correspond with your wife and try to find some agreement between you both.

Agony Aunt Claire

Dear Claire.

My name is Betty, Eric’s wife. He has told me that he has written to you about the new difference in our married life and that you may have advice that could lead to him and I being more frank with each other. I’m not sure what’s bothering him but as far as I’m concerned, things are ticking along nicely though I must admit he has suddenly become very eager when it comes to sex.

Chubby__Goddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chubby__Goddess

Is this what it’s all about? Obviously it is or he wouldn’t be writing to you. Well, yes, there certainly has been a change and, just between us, a change for the better. This new masterful approach he has developed is really exciting and between you and me, very welcome. What poor Eric probably hasn’t realised is that I had a sex life before him. He never asked, and I didn’t tell him anything about it. Just like you, Claire, I adore my bottom being a source of worship. All that caressing, kissing my cheeks and then taking me animal-like from behind is very reminiscent of my youth, but only tell Eric if he asks.

On the off chance his lust overtakes him again. I’ve begun to refrain from wearing knickers while at home. It felt funny at first, but now I feel liberated and quite naughty. As for the banana Wheatabix, well, whatever he thinks is giving him this new found sexual lust then I’m happy for him to believe it as long as he keeps doing to me what he’s started to do. In fact, I’m going to start to verbally encourage him to take me more often.

Thank you Claire.

Betty

Dear Betty,

Thank you for being so frank. Perhaps it would be a good idea to encourage Eric to talk about your past, but don’t shock him too much! You never know there may be things from his past that he’s never mentioned and it would probably be good to get it out in the open. You’ve been together for a long time and the trust you both have for each other wouldn’t break over confessions about what you did before you met.

On a personal note, I’ve encouraged Mr Agony Aunt to change his breakfast cereal and he too now eats banana Wheatabix and Betty. What a difference. I can’t walk past him and he’s touching and fondling me. Our love making has become more urgent and like yourself, he makes for my posterior and plays with it for ages before we do the deed. When he enters me, he feels so solid and rock hard. I don’t know about you Betty, but I, for one, am going to enjoy it while it lasts. Keep me in touch with any progress or lack of it. We should compare notes !

Agony Aunt Claire.

Dear Claire.

Thank you for writing to my husband. It has made such a difference between Eric and myself. Whilst there is not a lot of chatter going on about the physical side of our marriage, nevertheless, I can only say actions speak louder than words and boy are their actions. He’s at me every other day and I don’t think there is a room we haven’t had sex in this last fortnight. My bottom seems to be the main target, but not every time.

He sometimes returns to his first love, my breasts, with lots of kissing and licking my nipples. He even put his manhood between the mounds of my breasts and commenced to thrust it until he came all over my neck and chin. But most of all he makes for my bottom. He strokes it, fondles it and caresses it. After the first few times, he started to touch my anus and gently push on it, then I think it was his thumb that entered next. By the end of the week, he had his manhood deep inside my bottom.

Now here I have to say this was a more pleasant feeling than I think Eric was expecting for me. I have to confess that in a previous relationship I had indulged in anal intercourse many times before and grew to like it. It brought back many happy memories of my youth when there were no boundaries. Eric, bless his heart, is reaping the benefit of my hedonistic youth, but don’t tell him that and don’t, for heaven’s sake, tell him about what I’m about to confess to you whilst we are on the subject. My affair with another female.

Yes, Margaret and myself had a whole summer of lesbian love where we did what we felt we wanted to. I’ve not mentioned this to Eric. He came along when I felt the need to settle down and have children and a great husband and father he has been. Now he’s even better with his new sexual prowess and I’m in clover reliving my youth.

Trusting in your discreetness

Betty

Dear Claire,

Thank you for clearing the air between myself and my wife. I am no longer worried about the things I’m doing to my wife. In fact, it’s a relief to get things out in the open. I was pleased to read that my wife is enjoying my newly found carnal lusts, and it has prompted me to go further.

I have to confess to Claire that I have taken Betty anally in a fit of lust. Remarkably, she didn’t flinch, and the experience for me was one of sheer naughtiness and pleasure. It’s an experience I would love to repeat if Betty is willing but I fear going too far so I’ve cut down on my banana Wheatabix, not enough to keep my new desires at bay but more in control, though I have to confess that I have stocked up on boxes of it to make sure I always have some. Once again, Claire, thank you for helping Betty and I to liberate ourselves in our senior years.

Eric

Dear Eric,

You are more than welcome. I wouldn’t recommend cutting out your banana Wheatabix altogether. I have been giving Mr. Agony Aunt three banana Wheatabix every day now for a couple of weeks, and I’m loving the attention he is giving me. His hands are all over my body and just like you he’s makes for my bottom and I have found myself deliberately bending over to pick up fictional bits off the floor, only to find Mr. Agony Aunt pouncing on me in a fit of lust and taking me there and then. It’s a good job our children have grown up and have left home. As I said, I’m loving the attention and everything that comes with it and, if Betty is anything like me then I would recommend eating more banana Wheatabix rather than less and see where it takes you. I know l am.

Good luck,

Claire.

Dear Betty,

Just to say I have encouraged Eric to eat more banana Wheatabix as I have done with Mr. Agony Aunt. His newly found sexual appetite and attention are wonderful, as I’m sure you are aware. I believe we are both experiencing similar things at home from our husbands and like you, I’m really enjoying it. There seems to be no limits on what he wants to do and, like you, it has awakened in me my life before Mr. Agony Aunt. Here, I too, have a confession. I had a similar relationship like you did with Margaret when I was a lot younger. I found the experience liberating and I often think back about it fondly.

Because we seem to have a great deal in common, I wonder if you would like to meet. I’m sure we would get on very well and be able to compare notes and who knows what else !!!

Yours

Claire xxx

Published 
Written by spenny134
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments