Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humor Stories

In our adult humor (“humour” for the British) section, you’ll find funny, sexy, saucy stories, meant to raise a smile.

To merge the libidinous with the laughable is perhaps the most difficult style of erotica to write, yet many lush stories writers rise to the challenge.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Louse, M.D.

Dirty Diagnostician practices his own form of sexual healing.

Dr. Gregory Louse stood in front of his white board, and gestured with his cane. "We have a new and inexplicable patient-of-the-week, people. What are the symptoms?" he demanded of his assembled team of diagnosticians. "Overactive libido and uncontrollabl...

Agony Aunt Claire

Wheatabix is a very popular breakfast in the UK. But messing with them can have strange consequences.

Dear Agony Aunt Claire, Something has happened in my life that troubles me. I am a recently retired man who has been happily married to my wife for more years than I would care to remember. We still have a sex life, though over the years it has dwindled t...

Going With The Flo

Flora has a need and she'll do whatever to get satisfaction.

There was a clatter on the floor. Flora looked behind her in frustration. The old guy who was trying to fuck her was fumbling around distractedly because his false teeth had fallen out and tumbled to the floor. Flora sighed vocally. She got paid well for...

Julia And Her Friends

She used her powers only for Good.

Julia had big breasts. She had melons, bazongas, and just plain big big ones. And she was so tired of it all. For today, she was the object of yet another fight between two guys over which one she supposedly "belonged" to. At this point, there were two bl...

Teenage Exploitation Sex Comedy: Chapter Twelve

Allen decompresses with his new girlfriend, but a nosy reporter could bring it all crashing down

Makennah took a sharp breath and sized up Jane’s appearance before replying. Jane herself looked like she’d just gotten done with a shower after sex, especially as she too, appeared to be a guest of The Sleepy Inn. “Who am I doing?” Makennah finally said,...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Punk, Drunk, And Full Of Spunk

Not even tried it just the once - yet!

Johnny was in the bathroom, trying to do his hair. Somehow, no matter how much laundry starch he put on it, he could never quite get it to spike up as perfectly he wanted, though he was determined to get it as good as possible for the gig tonight. For the...

Teenage Exploitation Sex Comedy: Chapter Eight

Allen and Maria plan some group exercises for later in the week

Maria excused herself from the kitchen as if to go to the bathroom, as Makennah pored over the major league baseball box scores in that day's Springfield Sentinel. In the bathroom, Maria found Allen, gathering up his clothes, his naked pink/tanned ass sti...

Teenage Exploitation Sex Comedy: Chapter Seven

Allen and Maria's liaison is interrupted by a surprise guest star ...

Maria pulled her hair away from her shoulder blades as Allen soaped up her back with the shower kooshie. He scrubbed all along Maria’s back and her ticklish sides, to the top of her ass, as she sighed and giggled at his light touches. “Gonna get you squea...

Teenage Exploitation Sex Comedy: Chapter Five

After an exhausting Tuesday, Wednesday begins with a surprise discovery

“Let’s” — pop — “be clear” — smack — “about something,” Hal said, eyes closed. Pop-pop. “We are not fucking,” Hal grunted, as he and Officer Sinclair fucked, doggy-style, filling room 319 of The Sleepy Inn with the sounds of squeaking mattress springs and...