Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letter # 8 -- From the Lost Letter Bin at Everheart North Dakota

"Darleen writes home from junior college"

8
2 Comments 2
474 Views 474
848 words 848 words

Author's Notes

"This it the eighth in a series of letters from the lost letter bin in Everheart, North Dakota"

NeEdna Smuthe
13 Rural Route 8
Cando, ND

Dear Mom:

I got moved into my student housing here in Everheart just fine and I am now fully enrolled in secretarial studies at Everheart Junior College. I got my place decorated real nice and my teachers are all good.

My new roommate is named Felicia. She knows a lot because she grew up in Bismark. She is teaching me how to become popular with the boys at school by having sex with them. It is working so well I can hardly believe it.

When I first got here, Felicia said we needed boyfriends and to accomplish that we would lure boys up to our apartment. She lent me a bikini, and we went out together by the pool and sunbathed with our legs spread apart, and lots of boys came to talk to us. Then, after the boys got interested, we went back to the apartment and took off the wet swimsuits, and came out on the balcony of the apartment with towels around us to talk to the boys some more. They were standing below us and could look up and see girly parts.

So the boys came up to our rooms, and Felicia and I had our pick. I picked a guy from Cando who is studying tractor repair and we went into my bedroom. He was so nice. He kissed me a whole bunch on the face and then on my boobies and then down there. Then we done it. Feilica picked a boy from Sioux Falls and she said he was just as gentlemanly as the one I got.

Well, ever since we done that, our apartment has been the most popular place to hang out in the whole building. All the boys are friendly and handsome and they all have nice penises. I don’t want to brag, but I only been here a month and me and Felicia are two of the most popular girls in the whole school.

Ever since meeting Felicia and the boys, I’ve learned so much from Feliica about penises that I can hardly believe it. I look forward to showing you some of the tricks Felicia taught me so you can try them on dad. Felicia and me are so close, sometimes we don’t even take our guys in the bedroom anymore, but do it right there on the couch next to each other so while I’m on top of my guy I can look over and see Felicia getting the same from her guy, and she is so pretty and her boobies bounce so nice, that it makes it all super sexy.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

Felicia and me have saved a ton of money because those boys bring us food, clothes and things for the apartment, and they take us to the movies and out to restaurants and we never have to pay for anything. We got a whole closet full of outfits to wear to school that feature our feminine attributes. School rules don’t allow us to wear some of them, a lesson we learned the hard way, but the new clothes have given me more confidence than I ever had.

Felicia and me are doing good in our studies too. Because I don’t have to go looking for boyfriends and I am always satisfied in, you know, the sex department, it is easy for me to concentrate on schoolwork. I have passed all my tests with flying colors. Felicia says that when we get out of school, all the skills we have learned taking care of them boys will help us advance in our jobs too.

Things have not gone as well getting to know the other girls as at school. A lot of them give Felicia and me the stink-eye when they see us together, but Felicia says that’s because they’re jealous of how pretty we are and how many boyfriends we have.

Felicia says that eventually, we will need to settle down to one guy each, but that ain’t today, and while we are young we are allowed to have as many men as we want. I am so glad about that because I really like it when the boys come over to watch TV, listen to music, and enjoy my vagina.

David, my boyfriend from high school, came up to visit last weekend, but he seemed sort of grumpy that I had become so popular and he didn’t seem as happy to do it with me as he used to be when we were in high school. Maybe he was just having a bad day.

So, mom, I hope you and dad and the farm are doing good. I’ll be back for the summer to help with the chores again. I hope you can hire them same boys you did last year for summer help. I liked working with them and I’m thinking with all I learned here at junior college this summer could be even more fun than the last one.

Your loving daughter.

Darleen

Published 
Written by EdgarTennyson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments