Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex and Capitalism

"In the harsh world of real estate, sometimes you deal in alternative currency."

6
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
620 words 620 words

“Do you have it or not? I’m tired of your excuses?” Eric drummed his fingers impatiently on the table, his dark eyes widened as he stared down at Carmen. He looked ready to tear her apart if she couldn’t make this payment, like a shark circling bleeding prey.

Once again, she counted her money. Carmen was hoping against hope that somehow the last three counts were off. It didn’t take long, she was close to a thousand short. “I’m sorry, I don’t have it. I’m cleaned out. Could I pay you later?”

Eric’s fingers stopped their dance across the round wooden table. He stared her down, and for an awkwardly long time, she felt as though she would break under that gaze. “Tsk tsk tsk, Miss Sanchez,” he clicked. “No, you can’t pay me later. And if you can’t pay the rent… well… I’m afraid it’s not going to be a very happy ending.”

With her back against the wall, Carmen considered the cruel real estate mogul before her. He wasn’t bad looking, not at all. In fact, she would have been quite attracted to him in different circumstances. She had never really considered trying something like this before, but all beautiful women had something of value they could deal with.

Standing up, she stretched her hands high into the air. Her clothes clung to her curves. She hoped Eric took notice. Ever so discreetly, she undid the top button of her shirt. “Listen, there’s no need to get so threatening.”

He looked her up and down, his eyes pausing on the extra cleavage now pushing out of her shirt. He softened his tone. “Listen, I don’t mean to scare you are anything. However, rent is rent. It needs to be paid.”

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

Carmen brought a red fingernail between her lips, nibbling it as she batted those blue eyes at him. “But… you have so much money. Do you really need more?”

He swallowed hard. He rose from his seat and walked toward her. “Do you think I got rich not taking what I’m owed?”

“Oh, please!” She took his rough, large hand in hers. “Please, maybe I could pay you in some other way?”

He pulled his hand back and ran it through his hair. “What do you have in mind?”

Again, she reached for her blouse. Another button was undone in a quick flick of her fingers. “What do you want?”

A visible bulge rose in his pants. Carmen knew she wouldn’t have to pay the rent. But what would it cost her?

“Tell you what…” Eric walked behind Carmen and slid his hands up her sides. “You just do what I say.” Cupping her breasts, he pushed her toward the wall. She leaned forward, bracing on her hands. Arching her back, she stuck her round ass stuck out. Rubbing his hungry member against her backside, he whispered into her ear, “I’ll let you know when your debt is settled.”

Back at the table, Todd and Debbie looked at each other awkwardly. Todd picked up the tiny metal shoe off the board and ran it between his fingers. Debbie put down the dice, knowing that her turn was probably not going to happen anytime soon. They were not going to be finishing this round of Monopoly tonight, so they started to walk to the door.

“Um… so… We’re going to head out. Thanks for having us over.” They shuffled out the door, the hosts obviously distracted as Eric began to unbutton his pants.

They sat in the car in silence. Finally, Debbie turned the key and said, “Weirdest game night ever.”

Published 
Written by RowanThorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments