Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piece Treaty 3rd Gear

"So you're here to fuck my wife. Hope you took your vitamins."

1
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The Piece Treaty 3 rd Gear

Dave & Cyndee gave Silvia Ferris a sex life when they accidentally hooked her up with a long lost lover. Paraphrasing an old cliché goes: the best laid plans of vice by men could get someone laid once again. Sometimes you do a good deed even if it is unintentional.

After a couple nights Silvia’s amorous howling quieted down, Dave was back to his hobbies and Cyn was back to her favorite hobby, sex. Cyn wore Dave down rather quickly. It was not that Dave was a slouch in the bedroom. He was physically fit and could hold his own in most activities except sex with Cyn. Her sexual appetite was the reason for the Piece Treaty agreement. Cyn wanted more and Dave wanted to keep Cyn so rather than split up Dave gave Cyn sexual latitude but, he wanted it spelled out. Simple enough until the fine print so-to-speak resulted in Dave’s command performance.

Cyn forgot to give Dave proper notice about entertaining a guest. Dave specifically excluded their bedroom in the agreement. Cyn simply forgot in the heat of passion and took her lover to the wrong room. Dave viewed this as a serious breach of contract. His lack of diplomacy did not earn a peace prize but, he did get breakfast.

To prevent further embarrassments Cyn moved Dave to the top of her call list. She also decided to create her own play room to avoid disturbing Dave’s routine. Cyn remodeled a guest bedroom to accommodate friends and fantasies. She added a sound system, some appliances and a pink rolling toolbox for toys. Her final touches were special lighting and a very discreet camera system. It had recording capabilities and monitors in Dave’s office which he jokingly called the conference room. Cyn was a show-off and she loved putting on a show for Dave.

In all of the remodeling Cyn did not lose the business card from the association’s real estate agent Barry Taylor who, simply went by Bear. Cyn decided to bed Bear the minute she laid eyes on him. She decided Bear would be the first to sample her work. Upon completion Cyn left a late evening message on Bear’s phone.

Bear returned the call the following morning which earned him a lunch date with Cyn. Bear guessed Cyn & Dave might be reconsidering selling or leasing their frontage. A deal like that would make him a hero in the firm. It was a bad guess. Bear didn’t know his lunch date going to be about a different frontage. Bear was early and seated in the open air section of the café when Cyndee arrived. Barry smiled as he re-introduced himself as Bear and he noticed Cyn’s beauty. She appeared to be a mixture of Daisy Mae, Ellie May with a young Mae West all rolled into one tight package. Bear tried to re-focus as he attempted to discuss association’s desire to make some kind of deal yet, Cyn’s cleavage was presenting a dual problem for him. The second was the fear of Dave who was reputedly more dangerous than Geronimo and Crazy Horse morphed into one.

Touching Bear’s hand while bending farther than necessary and changing the subject to more personal questions Cyn soon clued Bear that real estate was not going to be the topic. His mind raced to find a way to convert her advances into something productive.

Ultimately she completely erased those thoughts by asking, “Do you find me attractive?”

Bear stumbled, “Well yes, I can’t imagine who wouldn’t. But you are married.”

Tracing a path down Bear’s fingers Cyn whispered, “We have an agreement allowing us to enjoy friends in any way we desire as long as we tell each other,” Cyn slipped over to the chair adjacent to him. She drew Bear’s hand under the table to the soft skin of her inner thigh, “Do you like how this feels?” This sent Bear’s mind spinning. It was nearly too much for him to deal with; the public place, the change of subject, the sexual advance, the crazy man who might kill him and the gorgeous woman with a cell phone in her hand. Whoa, who is she calling? Bear was trying to comprehend when he heard the ring-tone and an answer. A man’s voice cheerfully spoke, “Hi Cyn, what’s up?” It was Dave and suddenly panic was added to the equation.

“I want to use the play room to entertain a friend this evening. You aren’t planning anything special are you?” Cyn was totally calm.

“No, will you need my help or can you handle it by yourself?” Dave’s voice sounded happy. He definitely did not sound pissed or crazy.

“I don’t know hon’. We’ll have to get back to you on that,” Cyn signed off.

Bear could hardly believe what he was hearing when Cyn raised the bar, “Do you like your sex in private or would you like my hubby to join us?” Bear’s mouth opened but no words came forth only, a nearly soundless “uh”. A situation like this had not been discussed in Bear’s course on real estate. At least not from the standpoint of making a sale or securing a contract or anything else he could remember. Bear knew he would have remembered something like this so, he stammered, “Your husband Dave is ok with uh,” Bear didn’t know what to call the proposal, “I heard he can be dangerous and I should be very careful not to provoke him.”

Cyn leaned slightly forward with a nonchalant sexy smile whispered, “Don’t worry Dave has been seeing the tribe’s medicine man. He stopped taking those crazy pills a month ago. Dave’s quite normal since he got away from the army psychologist. The herbs he gets from the medicine man are really the best for him.”

Bear was desperately trying to mentally establish what normal might be. In Cyn and Dave’s world and it sure appeared normal was subjective.

“Dave has even gone back to wearing his helmet,” Cyn stated happily.

“He wears a helmet to bed?” Bear had not transitioned from the sexual aspect of the conversation.

“No silly, when we ride his motorcycle.

KAROLFLOW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KAROLFLOW

He thought it was some kind of torture device. It was those medications,” Cyn laughed, “So we can expect you at say seven for a drink or two and some relaxing conversation?”

Bear was excited, scared, confused and ultimately unable to resist the temptation before him. He picked up the check and his briefcase and with a slightly apprehensive look said, “Seven it is. What should I bring?”

“You won’t need the briefcase unless you have some special toys in it,” Cyn bounced out of the café and disappeared around the corner.

*****

Bear arrived a few minutes early, brought a house gift and a nervousness he had not experienced in years. This was not alleviated when Dave answered the door and yelled over his shoulder “Cyn, your evening entertainment has arrived!” and without skipping a beat asked, “What’s your pleasure beer, wine or whiskey? We don’t do anything else,” Dave shook Bear’s hand ushered him in and waited for Bear’s response.

“Any beer would be fine,” Bear placed the package on the coffee table and glanced around as Dave disappeared into the kitchen. An old picture of an Indian war party hung on the wall. It didn’t serve to reduce Bear’s nervousness.

Returning with a beer and a cold glass Dave broke the chill like an arctic icebreaker, "So you’re here to fuck my wife, hope you took your vitamins . I really hate it when she’s disappointed.” The two bold statements jolted Bear. He tried not to react but he did and it caught Dave’s eye. Dave grinned as if he had told a very funny joke, “You know Cyn likes to impress. She usually gets a new outfit every time she finds a new love interest,” Dave seemed to be covering for Cyn’s tardy appearance, “She likes to have a small audience in case things progress too quickly or her partner runs out of steam before she arrives at her destination if, you know what I mean. I am usually the small audience but, I truly understand if you would like to have a go at it in private the first time.”

“Well I’ve never actually had an audience I don’t know what to say.”

Bear was in unfamiliar territory and had no idea how to respond to Dave’s menu options.

“I think the best decision in that case, is to for me to adjourn to the office conference room. I will be available if you two need something. Cyn has a call button that rings the office. I’m going to watch TV,” Dave quelled some of Bear’s fear.

“So Dave, you are ok with Cyn entertaining guys?” Bear was still a little apprehensive.

“Some girls like to eat and get fat, some like to spend money, some want to drag their husbands all over the world, some are social climbers and mine loves sex,” Dave shrugged and added, “It could be a whole lot worse,” Then Dave’s weird sense of humor kicked in, “Bear, when you are finished would you mind filling out a short survey?”

Before Bear could decipher whether Dave was serious or joking he heard a door close. Bear looked down the hall where the dimmed lights only provided a shadowy view of Cyn approaching. Her figure was breath taking in a silky sheen, long flowing, low cut, and side-slit evening gown. It was enhanced by spike heels and a movement that would make a Swiss watch seem like it ran rough. Bear rose from his seat while Dave sat with an amused smile almost as if he wasn’t really there. Dave had witnessed Cyn’s entrances and he really did appreciate the overtly sexual figure approaching. However, he knew she was doing the show for a maximum impact on Bear.

Astonishment was apparent in Bear’s facial expression and it was obvious he did not know what to say or how he should react. The awkwardness was not cut short when Cyn glided across the room and kissed Bear squarely on the lips. The halter topped country girl he lunched with had converted herself into a sexual dream.

“Do you like the dress or should I change into something different?” Cyn’s voice was low and sex laden.

“You are absolutely beautiful, so is the dress and Dave is a very lucky man,” Bear hedged the comment.

Dave jokingly questioned Bear about whether he wouldn’t rather join him and watch tonight’s sports on TV as he handed a glass of wine to Cyn who was swaying sexily with the music. Bear stood watching in amazement with a few quick glances at Dave.

Bear was still unsure as he sat back down wondering what he should do next.

Before Bear could get comfortable Cyn flashed a mischievous smile, “I think it’s about time to show you the play room. Oh, it would be a shame if I was to trip on the dress,” Cyn slid her hands up her sides caressing her breasts and dropped the shoulder straps. She cupped her breasts massaging them with a teasing look. Somehow she held the dress barely suspended over her breasts before allowing it to cascade to the floor in a rumpled circle. This revealed a bra that barely covered the centers of her magnificent breasts and very tiny panties. Bear stared in disbelief as Cyn stepped out of the circled fabric, walked over to Dave and asked, “Before we go, would you like to do the honors?”

Dave said, “Why sure,” and slowly drew his hand around her waste to her backside. She turned to face Bear and gave him a coy smile. Dave tripped the hook that held the bra freeing her breasts and he tossed it into the circled dress. Dave’s thumbs hooked the sides her panties and slipped it off exposing her beautifully shaved pussy. Cyn then took a half step sideways to spread her legs as Dave ran his finger through her slit and placed it in his mouth. “Um, you’ve found a new flavor,” Dave sounded surprised, “My evaluation says she’s ready Bear, enjoy!” Dave gave Cyn a playful slap on the ass.

Dave stood and sauntered off toward his conference room office as Cyn took Bear’s hand and led him down the hallway. She seemed blissfully unaware that Bear’s erection made it an uncomfortable walk.

Should we shift into fourth gear?

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments