Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piece Treaty 4th Gear

"The Bear trap morphs into a humorous departure"

0
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Cyn was not the dumb blonde she portrayed when she was recruiting lovers. She earned masters degrees from two universities in business and accounting. Cyn’s intellect was only matched by her sexual appetite.

Dave was merely a high school graduate who attended a local trade school for two years. After a sort stint in the military, Dave did fabrication work for contractors who needed an on task guy with natural mechanical abilities.

Dave's Indian heritage and a smart grandfather left him financially secure, but Dave was not one to sit around. When he wasn't doing fabrication, Dave was usually helping someone with a project or up to a bit of mischief with his friends. 

The circumstance of Dave and Cyn getting together was really an accident; a traffic accident. Cyn was a victim of a multiple vehicle collision and her car was totaled. Dave happened along and in the course of helping and a being a Good Samaritan offered her a ride. A shaken Cyn sized up Dave. He was the epitome of tall, dark, handsome, confident and he had a boldness she really liked. She accepted the offer in more ways than one.

Dave’s slightly mysterious and frequently dangerous lifestyle soon captured her. Cyn became addicted to Dave and the suspense he so effortlessly generated.

*****

Cyn’s playroom was a cornucopia of sexual treasures and erotic art. The art works were strategically placed to enhance mood and the room’s intended purpose.

Bear noticed none of it. He was only aware of Cyn’s stunning beauty. Bear had contracted a sudden onset of tunnel vision with thoughts of exploring one particular tunnel. 

His vision narrowed during the short walk down the hall. Bear focused on Cyn's round firm ass and the complimentary side view of her ample breasts. He was a lustful Bear.

Upon entering the room, Cyn turned and her naked pussy captivated Bear and sent him into a state of indecision.

Bear couldn’t decide whether to look up, down, into her eyes or concentrate on the lascivious smile.

Cyn moved closer, licked her lips and guided his hand to her pussy which, glistened with the glitter she had applied. She knew Bear would soon find the sparkle also had flavor.

Bear began to feel slightly apprehensive and wonder how to match the excitement she was anticipating. He didn’t know Cyn was capable of manufacturing excitement and building it to a crescendo.

As Cyn guided Bear’s paw to her smooth pussy she did a small side-step. Slightly spreading her legs while pushing her pubic bone against his cupping hand, she pulled him closer.

Bear was amazed at his good fortune and the alluring feel of her wetness. This now was on Bear's list of sexual encounters rating an eleven, on a scale of one to ten.

Bear touched, fondled, kissed and explored her in the most decadent, corrupt and sexually charged few minutes he had ever known.

Cyn used his distractions as opportunities to deftly remove Bear’s clothing. He didn’t seem to notice until he was completely naked and Cyn drew one leg up his side wrapping it around him, in a sensual display.

Bear now upped the eleven to a twenty. This had to be the most erotic event any man could experience. And in the effort to enjoy of every inch of Cyn, Bear unconsciously engaged all of his senses. He tried desperately to cover everything she had to offer.

When he finally tasted Cyn’s glitter adorned pussy, Bear realized Dave wasn’t kidding about a sweet flavor. The sweet taste enticed him to push his tongue in as deep as possible prompting Cyn to open her legs wider, pet Bear’s head and reward him with more juicy sweetness. 

The multi-orgasmic Cyn responded to Bear's tongue giving him the impression he should do oral for an hour. So it surprised him when she suddenly reversed positions and began treating him to an extraordinarily intense blowjob. 

Cyn was well versed in high intensity fellatio and she reveled in unleashing her talents on unsuspecting lovers. She had raised cock sucking to a fine art and most who were fortunate enough to experience her talents would never find another who could read and react to the male organ like Cyn. 

Bear suddenly realized this was going to be over very fast and his mind raced to find a way to pace himself. However, Cyn’s blowjob skill was augmented by her well-practiced ability with her hands. Ultimately, Bear was unable to stifle the combination of mouth and hand manipulation which, resulted in several intense spurts. Bear could only manage to say, “Yes, uh no, yes ungh!” as Cyn drove Bear far beyond his ability to control, much less prevent, his orgasm. 

 Cyn had simply and easily, overwhelmed Bear and forced him into a thrilling but, embarrassingly quick climax. He wanted to apologize for the poor performance but, before he could manage the words Cyn spoke, “Now that we have the preliminaries behind us, we can get more serious,” and with a slight frown she continued, “You didn’t think I would let you get away without an encore, did you?” She swung around to get on top of him in the sixty-nine position, “Its time for you to get busy and get back up and running.”

Cyn fondled his cock, massaged his balls and directed him to finger her pussy and she kept Bear so sexually occupied he forgot about apologies.

The actions rewarded Cyn with mini orgasms and shuddering tremors and her verbal stimulus revitalized Bear providing him a renewed erection.

Cyn could see he was anxious to redeem himself and though his seven inch cock was not the biggest, she appreciated a second effort.

Cyn always loved the anticipation a new lover displayed and the opportunity a different cock presented. She was not a size queen. Cyn seriously was a quality of performance addict. For Cyn, a lover who did more than stroke and grunt a few times without losing control, was far better than a guy with a huge cock who lacked stamina.

On the rare occasion an average size partner actually, or accidentally, managed to flood her vagina at the exact right moment, he was a hero.

Under her direction, Bear now used his cock to massage her slit by doing a dip-n-slip routine and her juices coated his cock with natural lubrication. When he pushed into her as deep as he could, she told him to hold his cock in place for a couple seconds. They both savored the feeling before he slowly withdrew and pushed inward again. Cyn schooled him to repeat the process increasing movement each time and to give her an indication if he was about to inject her with his cum.

Cyn responded to his thrusts by wrapping her legs around his torso locking her feet together and pushing upward to meet each thrust with equal fervor. This contest occupied them for a few minutes before she shifted to the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie and sidesaddle positions.

A few positions that don’t have names made Bear realize Cyn was using him like a toy and he loved it.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

It was a free education with no certificate of accomplishment but, the rewards could be used for years to come or, is that to cum for years?

*****

In his office Dave was kicked back in his leather recliner, enjoying the show. This was the kind of sport Dave really got excited about. Dave decided this game was the season opener in the new stadium and it was developing into a great match. And although he did not know how long the game would last, Dave figured they were beyond the mid point. Since there was no official halftime this was more like a sexual golf game. And although the same club was being used and the same holes were being played, the balls were coming from different directions.

The single monitor Cyn had installed in Dave’s office included camera switching capability, but Dave upgraded to monitors for each camera, constant real time recording features and stereo sound. He could back up and replay while the system kept recording. Dave’s office looked like a security room at a modern office complex.

Yes, Dave was a pervert and Cyn loved his fixation on her sexuality. She knew he could not physically keep up but, Cyn knew, he enjoyed her sexually adventurous nature and she loved him anyway. 

Occasionally Cyn would look into one of the cameras and do something special for Dave’s benefit. She smiled and winked, mouthed “fuck me”, and gave Dave a number of visual cues to express her pleasure. Some of Cyn’s antics practically made Dave cum and he knew she would insist on repeating them with him.

*****

“When I get done fucking your brains out I’m going to put them in the jar on my tool chest.” Cyn said it like she meant it which, caused Bear to turn to look at the tool chest.

“Gotcha.”

Cyn giggled and reached around to squeeze his balls as her pussy gripped his embedded cock. “Now it is time to try one of my newest toys.” Cyn slid off of the bed and unhooked a swing from behind a partition.

It became obvious to Bear the apparatus was designed for a special type of swinging.

Cyn slipped into the seat and it functioned to help her assume a position that seductively displayed her pussy when she hooked her heels into the stirrups.

The force of gravity as Cyn reclined spread her legs even farther and positioned her at an ideal height for easy access. She smiled, “I get to lay back but, you will need to stand for this sexercise.” Cyn seductively beckoned by curling her finger in a “cum to me” fashion.

Bear positioned himself between Cyn’s legs marveling at the ease of entry. He pumped her in a swinging motion and as Cyn’s now relaxed and open pussy made wet sounds, she begged for more, “harder and higher, oh fuck, fuck, please fuck me harder.”

The combination of his cock being gripped each time her stroked her and the wedging of his balls between her ass cheeks as forward motion was reversed, soon resulted in Bear’s last gift for Cyn. He came more intensely than he ever thought possible and nearly fainted as he staggered back.

Bear landed on the bed throwing his arms over his head to collapse like a runner who gave all in a long race.

Much to Cyn’s dismay Bear fell asleep. “Fine time to hibernate,” Cyn said in disgust.

*****

Bear awoke to the sound of rap music, the room lights pulsing. He finally located Cyn standing in front of her pink tool chest with her back to him. Bear was a somewhat fuzzy and could not decide how long he had been asleep.

Not very long, he thought as he focused on Cyn fastening a belted harness around her waist, under her buttocks and adjusting the straps.

She reached into one of the drawers, grabbed something, took a step back and he heard that "something" snap into place.

“What are you doing?” He barely had the words spoken when Cyn turned toward him with the twelve inch black dildo harnessed in the up and ready position.

“This is one of my favorite things to do,” Cyn had a sinister grin and she held up a bottle of lubricant. “Turn over I’m going give you a reaming you won’t soon forget.”

“No, I don’t think, uh wait, we didn’t, I mean, uh no, this isn’t normal, I don’t want to.” Bear’s voice was all over the scale.

Cyn just smiled, “Oh you’ll get used to it and Jaemeal will soon be here so, I thought I should break you in because he can be a little rough.” Cyn was matter of fact about her intentions.

“Jaemeal?” Bear screeched as he rolled off the opposite side of the bed. “Who the hell is Jaemeal?”

“Oh I’m sorry; I forgot to tell you about my bi-sexual black friend. He loves white guys and he has more than twelve inches of cock. You are going to love it.” Cyn held up her hands to show Bear how much to expect.

“Oh shit!” Bear’s voice couldn’t have portrayed more fear if he was facing a firing squad.

Bear rapidly grabbed his shorts, inserted one leg and danced around trying to get them on while keeping a safe distance from Cyn.

Bear got his underwear on backwards but, he didn't notice as he grabbed the rest of his clothes and without so much as a “thank you” or a goodbye kiss, Bear ran out the front door.

The sound of screeching tires and Bear’s car roaring off sent Cyn into a fit of laughter which lasted for nearly a minute. Finally, she sat on the edge of the bed, still giggling, as she removed the strap-on device.

*****

Meanwhile, Dave sitting in his office, was also wondering, “Jaemeal? Who the hell is Jaemeal?” He thought the game had a very unusual ending. Dave did not know it wasn’t over, yet.

Cyn recovered from her mirth, to dawn her favorite shawl, head down the hall, detour through the kitchen, pick up the wine bottle and bounce into Dave’s office.

Dave shut the recorder off just before Cyn arrived and was putting the DVD into a holder.

Cyn fell back into his leather recliner, her was hair tussled, lipstick gone and her eye shadow smeared. Cyn really looked like she had been hard fucked. She took a swig straight out of the bottle and giggled like the naughty girl she was, “Hi! Did you like the performance? Wanna to see me to do it again?” Cyn pulled her legs and put her feet on the edge of Dave’s chair exposing her well used pussy.

“What was that all about and who is Jaemeal?” Dave really wanted to know, maybe.

“I just made that up. I was tired of Bear and I thought he might get kind of clingy or want to spend the night. We don’t want to wake up to discuss his real estate deals so it was a good way to get rid of him,” Cyn was still giggling, “So do you want to fuck me now?” She took another tug on the bottle, “Would you like sloppy seconds or should I go refurbish my 'a who-who'?”

Dave grinned and plucked her out of his chair and said, “Damn you are sexy,” and kissed her passionately.

*****

The legend of Dave and Cyn would grow the next day.

Bear informed the group at the home office about finding out Cyn was crazier than Dave. Of course he could not tell them why but, he was so emphatic about it, the meeting and Cyn’s weird mental state, no one suggested pursuing further negotiations.

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors