Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working From Home

"A helping hand and a lick while learning how she works."

8
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Claire sat at her large maple desk on her roller chair with arms ready for another day of “work”. She would spend a couple of hours on mm live finding some new blood for her significant business. She glanced down and saw the man crossed legged and naked under her desk, waiting for her when she would tell him he could. He was the latest who had come calling, and she was rather fond of him already. He was one of the very few who knew her in both lives.

She turned on the computer and checked into her account – the beeps started right away telling her she was being watched and followed already. It was funny, she didn’t do anything but sit at her desk here and talk to her followers one by one, but word had spread it seemed and there were more and more followers each day.

She greeted them and said good morning – well late morning (she never really got started until almost noon). She chatted a bit about what she had done the day before (because she did have another life away from here and was busy many days). She told about the restaurant she had been to, what she had, what had been good, and what was just ok. She answered her followers’ questions as they asked and responded to their comments back.

This was all just the preliminary test for them, to see who might be worthy, who had said the right thing to catch her attention, so they would be invited. Some of those who came back regularly to follow her were learning how to be one of the chosen and tried very hard. Some she quickly blocked from following her as they were truly unworthy: too young, too old, just too, or had said something wrong, inappropriate. Oh, she would remember all that very well.

The man, under her desk, leaned his head against her knee, and rubbed on her silk stocking up and down her calf, just waiting.

The selection of the winners for the day usually took an hour or two. When she thought someone was perhaps worthy, she would quickly check their profiles and postings on the second laptop on the desk – out of view of the followers – they could see she was doing something, but she chatted the whole time, so they never really knew.

The man was happy she had let him in on this world of hers and was so glad that she had chosen him as worthy on his own merit – even if it did take a week until she let him chat with her. He now had to find a way to truly intrigue her and keep her interest, so they could have the adventure he wanted so to be played out. He moved his hand tentatively up to rub her inner thighs, Claire did part her legs as he did, and let out a quiet sign. She moved her right hand below the desk and stroked his cheek.

If Claire found a candidate she felt worthy she would send them a private chat message, which the chosen always answered quickly. She would message that she was happy to get to know them and that it was nice they were enjoying watching her. In her live feeds she would ask different ones a bit about themselves, where they were from, what they did, type things – nothing too intrusive, but to wean the flock. One to one, she would start by asking more questions, she seemed to genuinely want to know about each on their own, what they did, what they liked/disliked, etc.

(She did really like to get to know more and more about people – she had done it all her life – especially what people did, asking them to tell her about it – in former life she had done a lot of industry research, so finding out first-hand something about different professions / companies / businesses, and the lingo used etc. helped her when needed, and made her one of the best in her field – and old habits die hard. The rest was just to know the person more and learn how they ticked. This could allow her to sniff out scammers quickly – which sometimes made her leery of others, who might not be, but things did not always click with).

And then she would ask if they had read her profile, and if it was something they would like. The man had been like this between her legs once before, he knew this was when it got hot, and he was too. He felt his prick beginning to grow and his hands slid higher up her thigh and unhooked her stockings and lowered them carefully to the floor. Now it was just Claire’s bare soft thighs, and her silk panties to contend with. He leaned in and kissed her crotch through the panties and breath and sniffed in her smell. She usually wore Pancholi scent and that mingled so nicely with her cum that was starting to drip from her vag.

By now Claire had shut down the feed, having chosen the one to two, sometimes three who had made it to the next round for the day. All had by now read her profile, and readily agreed. So, then she would ask them to tell her what their fantasy would be, and where it would all happen. This was the next test – if they admitted to a too weird of fetish or desire, she would so sweetly just end it – though if they persist she would block them.

If their desires were something she could help in fantasy and the cyber world she would ask for them to tell her a little more, so she would understand what to do. It was interesting to hear her, as it was always what she could do for the person, she never asked for anything. But that was her, she liked to make people happy, and if this was the way she could, she had a lot of fun along the way.

And some who started begging for pictures, which she refused to give, even if they sent provocative ones, often fell from playing the game and while unhappy they were now out of the mix, were always grateful afterward for the little scraps they had gotten from her.

And these chats did start to make her drip – the man knew his rubbing and stroking of her legs and thighs were helping things along, but she did seem to get wet just finding out what the candidates wanted. And then, she would choose the one she liked best to begin. The others she politely told she needed to do something now but would catch them soon – would even sometimes tell them a time when she would.

The man reached behind her and took the top of her panties from just above her ass and began to lower them – he wanted to be at her sucking when the next part started. As he did Claire lifted her ass in the chair some, so he could lower them to her ankle and take them off. He chuckled a little when he noticed that she already had a towel beneath her – guess she knew she would be dripping good soon.

For the chosen, first, she would start just typing things to them (mainly men, but now and then a woman who caught her fancy. She didn’t really want to be with a woman, but it was all fantasy, and sometimes that is what she imagined to cum herself when alone). While the man did not know what was going on now, he could imagine, which made him harder, and now with her cunt free, he took his hands, caressing her thighs, he spread them wide, so he could move toward her lovely bush and box of joy. As he did Claire pulled her chair closer to him. Yes, she was ready for him now.

HannahSpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahSpark

Soon he heard her starting to chat – and he knew she had given the winner a special Gmail account, so they could hook up and video chat privately. (Claire had a few different accounts she would turn on and off to keep her true identity secret, to be able to play without worry). And the chat would begin, and the man leaned into her pussy and first licked both outer lips, but then taking them into his mouth began to suck them one by one until they were swollen and rosy pink. Claire reached a hand down and stroked his head, and back of his neck.

Her chatting went on, this one wanted to be an old Wild West cowboy, coming in from the trail, at the saloon where she offered to take him upstairs and give him a bath. As the man listened, he got absorbed in the tale too, as she said what she was doing step by step. He felt himself out West himself and about to step into the warm bath  – ooh, and she had a bath brush she was soaping to scrub him all over.

The man sighed deeply and move to suck on her inner lips the same way. His fingers were busy right now spreading her lips, and after the inner ones were pink and puffy too, he moved them apart and ran a finger up and down Claire’s slit. He heard her moan deeply – and pass it off about how wonderful the guy on the other end looked. She moved both hands down now and was massaging his shoulders and he ran the tip of his tongue around the opening of her vag, and then stuck it in as far as he could and sort of lapped the sides of her vag.

Oh, she was dripping good now – so sticky and wet and sweet. He breathed her scent in deeply.

He was hearing the tale being told above, but he was so intent on where he was now that he only caught bits of it. He had moved his tongue up some now and moved two fingers into her vag – twiddling and turning and wiggling them as he searched for her g-spot to rub. He felt the sides of her vag throb and clutch against his fingers, and another low moan was heard. He moved his tongue to her clit, and with just the tip of it he flicked and licked it.

“Oooh,” he heard her moan.

He took her clit in his lips and started to suck hard on it, and the moans and oh, oh, ohs started more and more. Her legs spread even wider, and her stroking of his head, neck and shoulders increased. She held his shoulders and moved her chair closer to her, and the man could feel her nails as she gripped his shoulders holding him close. She did not push herself too close to him, just enough that he leaned even further in to lick and suck her to her pleasure.

He was hard as a rock, and really was throbbing, but to make Claire happy right now was more important. He moved back from her clit and ran his tongue up and down her slit licking up her juices as they dripped from her. His fingers were still flicking inside her, and he found what he thought was her g-spot and was stroking and rubbing it with one finger as he put three fingers now up in her.

One for the g-spot to rub, and two to dance inside her. He was doing inside her good as she throbbed and clutched against him over and over. He realized he had not heard her say anything for a couple of minutes – nor did he hear the man’s voice anymore – had the tale ended? The guy must have cum pretty fast.

Claire was now leaning back in her chair her hands gripping the armrest and moaning over and over. He moved back to her clit and once again started suck on the now hard pearl. She suddenly clenched against his fingers hard, gave a rather large moan – almost a whine – and arched her back in her chair – to bring herself closer and closer to his lips. And with one deeper sigh and moan, she collapsed back on to her chair.

The man heard her breathing deeply and felt the after throbs of her vag. He slowly removed his hands and lips as he realized she needed to come back to herself for a minute. After a while, Claire rolled her chair back and helped him stand in front of her. She saw how hard and now throbbing he was, and first, smiled at him, and brought his head down so she could kiss him, she then bent and took his glans in her mouth as her hand wrapped around his prick and stroked and jerked him.

After running the tip of her tongue around and around his shaft, all the way to the base, taking one ball and then the other in her mouth and sucking them to help them fill with his cum, she worked her way back up his shaft again, and then with the tip of her tongue, slid it back and forth across his slit.

Claire cupped the man’s ass cheeks as she pulled him closer to her as she again took the glans in her mouth, and then more and more of him. Sucking and sucking she moved her fingers to his crack and down to his ass hole. Gently massaging it round and round and pressing against it before going around and round again - she kept this up as she sucked him good. Oh, between the throbbing he felt while satisfying her, and now this, the man knew it wouldn’t be long until he came. Claire had already tasted his pre-cum and moved a little back up his shaft to be ready. Still massaging his hole, her other hand moved again to cuddle and squeeze his balls. It was too much, and the man began to cum – ooohhh how much spurted out, and his lovely moans of pleasure as he did were sweet for her to hear. Claire took a good bit in and swallowed, but as more and more cum came out, she raised his cock to allow it to spurt on his stomach.

The man gripped her shoulders as he shuddered as the last of his cum fountained out of him. He leaned down and lifted Claire’s face and kissed her deeply. OOOHHHH they both kissed each other over and over in gratitude for a wonderful time. Claire then lowered her head and licked his cum from his stomach, then smacked his ass, telling him to go shower as she knew that was what he wanted. The man asked if she would join him, and she told him, in a minute or two – let her close down her computer.

And then she turned bright red, redder than she was when she came. The chat room was still on, somehow, she had not turned it off. And she had hundreds of viewers right now – more like thousands – they had all been watching them the whole time. Luckily, they had only seen his ass as it wiggled – and Claire’s fingers – but they had first watched her squirm and groan before she had brought him out from under the desk. Well, that mm account will be turned off soon Claire guessed. She just smiled at her viewers and told them she hoped they all have as good a day as her, and made sure it was turned off.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments