Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Way That COVID Affected My Family

"COVID zoom meeting with daughter gets interesting when one party forgets to sign out of the meeting."

300
50 Comments 50
27.3k Views 27.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is pretty much my first attempt at genre. So try to be gentle with me this is the first chapter, always welcome feed back, so don’t be shy to let me know what you think."

I'm Sue and what I'm about to tell you is the most insane and wildest thing that has ever happened in my life, well, our lives, actually, and I'm not sure we can ever go back to the family we were before.

Everyone is aware of this ridiculous pandemic going on with Covid19 and, of course, all the restrictions that go along with a pandemic of this type.

It was May 2020, and New York City and surrounding areas, including the area we live in, was in complete lockdown. 
Jack, my husband, and I were lucky to be together, but Our thirty-year-old son Tom and our twenty-seven-year-old daughter Sarah were right in the centre of the highest Covid outbreak area in NYC.

They are both professionals, Tom a lawyer, and Sarah a magazine editor. They lived together in a modest two-bedroom apartment on E77th just off Maddison on the Upper Eastside.  

They were both able to work from home, which was a plus for them both, plus we could have zoom meetings with each other.

But if I'm honest, I was concerned for their wellbeing. Not just from Covid but also being under each other's feet 24/7, they got on splendidly, and both lived their own lives. But being locked up together was another whole issue they would have to contend with. 

Tom is a fitness freak and goes to the gym nearly daily, but being in lockdown meant he had to exercise in the apartment, which I had seen him do many times during zoom calls; my son has an incredibly buff athletic body, which I'm sure all the women love.

But during a zoom call to Sarah one day near the end of May, things changed for our family forever. Everything was great; Tom worked out in the background, which I had seen him do many times. I talked to Sarah about everyday things and how they were coping with being locked up together. Nothing out of the ordinary or unusual at all. That was until she said goodbye to me. I turned off the camera. I was about to sign out when I saw Sarah get up and walk away from her computer.

Sarah had forgotten to turn off the camera and sign out of the meeting. I watched as her perfect naked arse walked across the room to Tom. Sarah had been wearing a tee-shirt while talking to me, but I could now see that was all she had been wearing and was naked from the waist down. I had noticed that her firm nipples had been on full alert while we talked, but I wasn't wearing a bra either.

Sarah disappeared into her room and came out a few minutes later, void of her tee-shirt as well. Had my kids become so familiar with each other that they no longer bothered with clothing anymore? I watched on, curious as to where this might lead. I muted my microphone, so they had no idea I was watching in their daily lives.

Tom finished working out. He peeled his tank top off and wiped the sweat from his face and body.

As a mother, I was proud of how Tom's body had developed. He was an extremely handsome young man and had a gorgeous body. As a woman, I felt the familiar tingle in my lace panties as I felt my pussy becoming wetter by the second as I stared at the Adonis on the screen in front of me.

Sarah was on the couch reading through some paperwork I assumed was work-related. Tom disappeared out of sight only to return completely naked. 

"Oh my fucking god," I said out loud now, glad I had muted my microphone. Jack, his father, had a magnificent seven-inch cock when hard, but Tom's look similar in size while slack as it swung between his legs while he walked to the bathroom with a towel over his shoulder.

"Hey, Sarah, how's mum and dad? Are they doing ok?"

"Yeah, they are fine. I think mum is feeling pretty housebound, though. Maybe dad isn't giving her enough sex while in lockdown? Unlike me, that has a super sexy man keeping my pussy nice wet every day. Speaking of which, why don't you bring that beautiful big cock over here and fuck your sister's wet pussy."

What the fuck? Did Sarah really just admit to them being in a sexual relationship together? I was beyond shocked. 
I suddenly found it hard to breathe; it was as if the air had been sucked right out of my lungs. I began to gasp for air. My babies were fucking each other. My gorgeous kids that I had raised were fucking like animals while locked up.

How long had it been going on? Where they in love? Where they using protection? Oh my, so many questions raced through my mind as I watched them. They were oblivious to my voyeuristic act. I needed to turn it off; I should stop watching. It wasn't right; these were my kids. I was their mother. I need to ring Sarah and tell her the camera was still on.

"Come on, Tom, come and give me some love."

"I have to take a shower! I'm all sweaty from working out."

"What's the point? Come fuck me, you will need to take a shower after anyway you know what happened last night. I soaked you in cum, which reminds me I need to go down to the laundry and take my sheets out of the dryer."

Tom was standing in the kitchen; he had just taken a drink from the fridge and was standing facing the computer. My God, his cock was magnificent. I couldn't help it. I let my hand wander down to my very wet pussy.

Sliding my fingers under my panties' elastic waistband, my fingers found my now throbbing swollen clit. God, I thought my panties are soaking wet. Had my children really made me this horny and wet?

I peeled my panties down my legs, lifting my arse off the computer chair and slid them off altogether, discarding them on the floor before placing my feet spread wide on the computer desk and eased two fingers into my sopping wet cunt.

I watched, mesmerised as my beautiful daughter stood up and walked over to her brother and grabbed hold of his large flaccid cock and began tugging on it as she reached up on her tippy toes and kissed him.

“Oooh fuuucking Goood oooh shiiit ooh fuuuck.”

I came hard, spraying a couple of jets of cum from my open cunt lips and onto the seat and hardwood floors below me.

My finger continued to delve into my wet cunt as I watched them kissing, Tom's cock was now almost fully hard it was so thick and veiny with a perfect mushroom head. All I wanted to do was drop to my knees in front of my son and take his magnificent cock down my throat while my daughter ate my gushing cunt.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

Fuck, what's wrong with me? These are my kids. I looked at my phone and knew as their mother, I should pick it up and call them. But the insatiable Cougar slut in me wanted to see them fuck.

No, I needed to watch them fuck. I need to see Tom's cock stretch his petite sister's cunt to breaking point. But maybe worst of all, I want Tom to be stretching my cunt open with his beautiful cock.

The more I watched as Sarah tugged and fisted Tom's cock, the more obsessed I became about having it inside me, fucking me to endless orgasms. I didn't want to forget this moment as Sarah sank to her knees, her mouth opening wide to accommodate her brother's cock in her mouth.

I remembered I had an app for screen recording and quickly hit the shortcut keys to record the taboo, incestuous act being performed on the screen.

The bulbous head of Tom's thick veiny cock disappeared between Sarah's lips, her cheeks sucking in as she sucked the precum dribbling from the eye.

Tom's hand brushed fondly through Sarah's hair before he grabbed a big handful pulling her face towards his crotch. I watched, astonished as Sarah opened her mouth wide and let Tom fuck her throat.

He pumped her head back and forth using His sister's mouth for his own pleasure; saliva hung from her lower lip as the drool and spit were pulled out of her throat by his huge cock. The obscene gaging gurgling sound as his cock bottomed out in her throat only drowned out by the sound of my cunt as I gamed four fingers deep inside myself, tiny jets of cum squirting out of me as I fisted myself to the most explosive orgasm I had had in months.

I screamed out at the top of my lungs as my body shuddered quivered on the computer chair. With my eyes tightly closed, the last of my ejaculation sprayed across the computer desk, drowning the keyboard.

When I finally recovered and opened my eyes, Tom had Sarah bent offer the kitchen bench holding her head firmly against the countertop as he furrowed his cock through her bright pink pussy lips.

I felt an overwhelming sense of depravity as I pulled my fingers from my gaping cunt juices dripping from them. 

But that feeling would soon be replaced as Tom spread Sarah's pussy lips apart as he pushed the head of his glorious cock inside his sister.

For me, it was the first time seeing their act of lovemaking. I had so many emotions churning around in my stomach as Tom placed his large hand on Sarah's womanly hips and plunged his cock deep inside her.

Sarah screamed out as Tom plunged into her depths. Tom pulled back and slammed back into her lifting her up onto her toes as his balls slapped against her clit. Tom held back nothing as he fucked her hard, raw, almost a primal brutality as he slammed his cock into her.

This wasn't lovemaking. Tom was fucking his sister in the exact way I loved to be fucked. I instantly saw Sarah was just like me, naturally submissive, perfectly subservient as she took his cock from behind. Tom was in charge, and he made sure she knew it.

"You fucking love me destroying your cunt, don't you, slut?" Tom snarled at Sarah.

"Oh, God, yes. I love your thick, hard cock in my slutty cunt. Fuck me, baby, fuck your dirty slutty sister."

"Tell me what you want bitch? I want to hear you beg for it."

"Oh, daddy, I want you to fuck me, I want you to make me your filthy bitch fuck me, daddy, fuck my slutty cunt."

Oh my God, was Sarah being rhetorical, or was she fantasising about her father Jack fucking her; the latter thought sending an intense shiver down my spine just imagining Jack fucking his little girl's puffy pink cunt.

I couldn't believe that thought turned me on so fucking much. God, I'm a terrible mother, a terrible wife, I'm nothing but a depraved slut… a mommy slut; oh, God, yes, I want to be a mommy slut to my son's cock. 

My thought of depraved acts with my son and daughter drove my fingers once again deep in my cunt. My hand was a blur as frigged my clit. I watched as Tom pulled his wet slimy cock from Sarah's cunt. Grabbing her by the hair, he dragged her from the bench and shoved her onto her knees before shoving his cock in her throat and starting to jerking off.

I watched intently, knuckle punching my cunt as Tom tensed up and shot his load down her throat, gagging her. 
She swallowed as much as she could but pulled away and took the last three blasts of hot sticky cum on her face and tits.

I came hard, screaming out, spraying a massive stream of cum across the computer desk, covering the screen and everything else in its path. I came so hard I almost blacked out.

Opening my eyes, I watched as Sarah scooped up the cum dripping from her face and licked it clean from her fingers.

"I fucking love you, sis. You are such a dirty slut, and I love this fucking sexy arse," Tom said, slapping Sarah's arse with a loud smack.

"I love you too, bro. I just wish there was a way we could tell mum and dad that we are in love with each other," Sarah said, suddenly getting serious, before putting her arms around Tom's neck and kissing him passionately.

"Fuck," I said aloud. They are in love. How had Jack and I not seen the signs?

"You want to fuck dad, don't you? You dirty little slut," Tom said to Sarah, picking her up in his arms and sitting her on the kitchen bench.

"Yeah, but no more than you want to plough mum's cunt with your huge cock," Sarah responded.

Oh my, not only are they fucking each other, but they want to fuck me and Jack as well. My pussy was dripping at the thought of having our beautiful children as our lovers.

I watched Sarah kiss Tom and tell him to go have a shower. Then she headed towards the computer.
She leant down to the camera, looking straight at it and said, "I don't know if you were watching all of that, mum? But if you were, I hope it made you as horny as it made me, and yes, I want to eat you out after Tom destroys your hot cunt."

Then the screen went blank. I sat dumbfounded. Had Sarah staged the whole thing to let me know how they felt about each other and that they wanted to fuck Jack and me as well?

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments