Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friend in Need Part II

"A young man who becomes lovers with his friend finds out he has something in common with his mother."

47
10 Comments 10
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Robbie, Paula, and I continued to be great friends throughout the school year, and that friendship only strengthened over the summer. My mother was happy about my new friends and told me often she was glad I had met some lovely friends.

Mom was always willing when I had my friends over to enjoy the pool and was always ready to fix us a snack or a cold drink. Mom seemed to be spending more time at home instead of going out as much. So it was nice to have her around more. I think she was also grateful to have Robbie around since he was much handier than I am, and he would do chores around the house that mom would generally have to hire someone to do.

My friends always enjoyed mom around, always telling me that she was so much fun to have around. Both Paula and Robbie would constantly tell me how beautiful my mom was. I guess I never looked at my mom that way, but I noticed how attractive she was as they kept telling me.

As I said, Robbie, Paula, and I were like the three musketeers. We did everything together. I specifically enjoyed the special alone times Robbie and I spent together. We explored our sexual experimentation almost daily. I not only looked forward to Robbie giving me a blowjob, but I also looked forward to sucking Robbie's cock as much as I could.

Things did change slightly near the end of June that summer. Robbie would be busy a lot when Paula and I made plans. Robbie would encourage us to go without him. He would always tell me to text him before I headed home, and he would see if he can meet up with us at the end.

He usually did meet us, and after dropping Paula off at her house, Robbie would find a secluded place where we went, and he would suck my cock. I always felt I had it all. I would spend the night with Paula who was the woman of my dreams and then to cap off the night, I would have my dick sucked by my best friend. I have to confess there were more than a few nights as Robbie sucked me off where I would close my eyes and make-believe it was Paula. It usually resulted in a huge load.

Then things changed in late June. It was a hot and humid night as we were in the middle of a heatwave. People were not very active and were looking for things to do in air-conditioned environments.

Paula and I made plans to go to the movies since it would be a nice cool place to enjoy the evening. Robbie once again told us he had plans that he couldn't change. He encouraged us to have a good time without him.

Paula and I had a great evening enjoying each other's company. I always had an incredible feeling when I was out with Paula. Of course, I knew there was nothing between us but friendship, but I loved that others who didn't know us would look at us and think we were a couple. As they looked at us, I always would think, that guy must be something to be with a hot sexy girl like that. It was good for my ego, for sure.

This night was extra exciting for me. With it being so hot when I went over to Paula's house, I almost lost it when she walked out with her long hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing a tight, low-cut sundress. My heart skipped a beat, and I felt a twinge in my pants as I admired her beauty.

As I sat next to Paula in the movie theater, my eyes kept turning to the side as I couldn't stop looking at Paula's cleavage. My mind kept racing with many different thoughts, but I was hoping Robbie would be around at the end of the night since I needed a release badly and couldn't wait to feel his mouth on my cock.

The movie ended, and as usual, I text Robbie, but there was no answer. I felt a little disappointed that I wouldn't enjoy Robbie's mouth on my cock tonight, and I would have to result in my hand. I walked Paula home and thanked her for going to the movies with me. Once she was in her house, I headed home. As I rounded the corner of my street, I could see Robbie's car in my driveway. I smiled to myself, thinking I would be enjoying that mouth on my cock after all.

Reaching my house, Robbie was not in his car, which I thought was odd because he usually would sit in his car and wait for me to come home. I walked into the house and didn't see anyone around. First thought was something was wrong, and panic came over me. Then I heard a muffled sound that was coming from outside. I walked to the patio door and stopped in my tracks to what I was seeing.

My mother and Robbie were naked in the pool, and Mom was against the edge of the pool. Robbie was behind her, driving his cock hard into her. I stood there watching as I couldn't believe my friend was fucking my mom, and my mom loved it. I could hear my mother begging Robbie to fuck her harder. Robbie pounded faster and harder. Watching my mom being fucked by my best friend and listen to her telling him how good his cock felt in her wet cunt was like having an out-of-body experience. I watched as both moaned louder, and I watched both bodies tense as Robbie filled my mom with his cum and my mom came all over Robbie's cock. That cock that I knew all too well.

I stood there numb and in disbelief. I was brought back to reality when I heard a loud, "OH SHIT."

Robbie noticed me standing at the patio door. Once I realize they saw me, I ran off to my room. I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door a few minutes later, and Robbie opened it. "Hi buddy, can we talk?"

I looked at him as I yelled out," YOU'RE FUCKING MY MOTHER!!! How could you do this? How could you do this to Paula?"

Robbie went on to tell me how he and my mom became close when he would come over and help her around the house. He always thought she was a sexy woman, and one thing leads to another, and it just happened. There is no one to blame, it just happened, but I have to tell you I am happy that it did.

Another knock on my door as my mother walked into my room wearing her robe. "Baby, I didn't want you to find out this way, but I am not sorry or ashamed it happened. I hope you can understand this. Robbie is a special young man. I think you have found that out first hand yourself. Right?"

I had a look of confusion on my face as I looked at mom, then turning to Robbie, "What does she mean?"

Mom reached out and took my hand. "It's okay, baby, Robbie told me about your special connection with him."

I looked back at Robbie, "YOU FUCKING TOLD HER!"

"Baby, it's okay. Robbie and I share everything. We have no secrets. I understand. I have also enjoyed the company of other women, so I can understand the enjoyment of being with someone of the same sex."

Our conversation continued, the shock seemed to be wearing off, and I noticed as mom was sitting at the foot of my bed my eyes diverted to her tits, trying to poke out of her robe. Robbie saw me looking and whispered in my ears. They are beautiful, aren't they?"

With that, Robbie leaned into me and kissed me, a hot passionate kiss. I responded and was lost in our lust when I felt a hand slide up the pant leg of my shorts and take hold of my already hard cock. I thought that this is something that I needed, still seeing Paula in that sexy dress, I wanted to cum.

It was then that I realized that the hand on my cock was my mother's. I jumped and pulled away slightly. Both Robbie and my mom took hold of me and held me tighter, telling me it was okay and I should enjoy everything.

I knew it was wrong, just like I knew Robbie and I sucking each other's cocks was wrong, but it felt so good, and I so needed to come tonight, so I didn't care.

With Robbie kissing me, I felt mom undo my pants and pull my cock out, slowly caressing it. Then, we heard a soft, "Oh My."

Robbie broke our kiss as he looked at mom, "I told you it was a nice one, didn't I."

"Yes, you did, and you weren't lying."

With that, both Robbie and I watched as mom wrapped her lips around my aching cock. She took me to the base. A soft moan escaped from my throat. Robbie whispered, "She can suck a good cock, can't she."

All I could do is nod my head yes as I watched my mother engulf my dick deep down her throat. Robbie took hold of my hand and guided it to his already hard cock. I stroked him slowly as mom sucked my cock. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I knew I didn't want it to stop.

Robbie stood up next to me on the bed and placed his hard cock in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his cock as sucked him deep. I thought to myself, his dick tasted different tonight, and then I realized I was tasting my mother's cunt on his dick. It made me suck him faster.

Between the night of looking down at Paula's cleavage and then walking in to see my best friend fucking my mom, then seeing my mom's tits popping out of her robe and then feeling my dick in her mouth and my friend dick in my mouth, it didn't take long before I was ready to explode.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

With a loud moan, my cock twitched in my mom's mouth as I shot stream after stream of my cum into mom's mouth. She sucked and swallowed all I could give her. Within seconds of me cumming in mom's mouth, I felt Robbie's hand on the back of my head as he shoved his cock down my throat and shot his load into my mouth.

Before I could even process what just happened, Robbie guided my mother onto her back on the bed. I watched as he kissed her, his hand caressing her breast. Robbie then reached, overtaking my hand and guiding it to her other breast as we both caressed her.

I leaned down as I kissed my mom's, left nipple. I was opening my mouth as I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth. As I did, Robbie continued to caress mom's right tit and kiss his way down her stomach, and moved between her legs.

Mom's moans became louder. As I sucked mom's tit, I could see Robbie's tongue lick up and down on her pussy. Robbie then reached up and pulled me down between mom's legs with him. I watched as he licked his tongue over a stiff little numb at the top of her cunt. I didn't know what it was, but I could see mom did respond to it.

Robbie pulled his head from mom's pussy and kissed me. Telling me, "Show your mom how you can eat her pussy."

He pushed my head between her legs, and I continued to lick mom's cunt as Robbie did. Mom kept grinding her hips into my mouth, and her breathing was getting heavier as I licked her. Robbie moved up next to mom as he held her and kissed her as I licked her. I felt her hand go to the back of my head as she pushed my head into her cunt. Her moans became louder as her hips raised. Her body tensed, then relaxed as I licked her faster and deeper. Not knowing it, but that was the first time I gave my mom an orgasm. Finally, Robbie pulled me from between her legs and kissed me tasting mom's cum on my lips and tongue.

After breaking our kiss, Robbie moved to mom, and I watched as he kissed her. Robbie moved from mommy. He took my semi-hard cock into his mouth and sucked me. Feeling my cock grow rock hard before he took his mouth off my dick.

He looked at my mother lying there watching us and smiled, "Do it, Scott, do it, Fuck your mother."

Mom smiled back, "Yes, baby, yes, fuck mommy, I need your cock in my hot wet pussy, fuck me," she moaned.

I crawled between mommy's spread legs, took hold of my rock-hard cock, and placed it against her cunt lips. Then, slowly I pressed my hips inward as my cock opened her cunt and slide into her. I could still remember the amazing feeling I felt as my cock slide into her hot wet cunt. Although it was a feeling I could not give justice by describing it, it was the best feeling.

"Oh yes, baby, yes, that feels so good in me. Give me that cock, fuck me, I want you in me."

As I heard mom moaning and begging for my cock. It made me pump harder and deeper into her. Then, as I fucked her, finally losing my virginity to a woman, I watched as Robbie knelt beside mom and watched as mom took Robbie's dick in her mouth. Robbie pumped his cock in and out of mom's mouth as he fucked her mouth as I fucked her cunt.

Our moans filled the room as our excitement built. Harder and faster, I thrust into mom as I watched mom suck on Robbie's cock harder. With one last hard thrust, I screamed in pleasure as my cock erupted deep in mommy's cunt. Jet after jet of cum shot out of my cock and into mommy's pussy. As Robbie watched me emptying my load into my mom's cunt he lost it and pulled mommy's mouth down on his cock as he grunted, filling mom's mouth with his cum. Mom didn't waste a drop. She sucked and swallowed everything Robbie gave her.

We all collapsed in each other's arms, no one saying a word for about a half-hour before Robbie jumped up and announced that he had to get going home before he got into trouble. We kissed Robbie goodbye and made plans to meet tomorrow. Then, mom and I laid naked in each other's arms in mom's bed until we fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I woke up feeling incredible. It took a few seconds before I realized I felt terrific because mom was sucking my cock. Once mom realized I was awake, she took her mouth off my cock and kissed the head of my cock. "Hope you don't mind getting up early, but I needed more of you."

"I don't mind at all, mom," as I worked my legs between her legs and once again licked her hot pussy. As my tongue worked on mom's cunt I knew right then that I was born to lick pussy. I loved it. If mom's moans were any indication, I would say she loved it as well.

Mom moved me from between her legs and guided me onto my back. She moved on top of me, straddling my hips. She took hold of my hard cock and drove it into her pussy, riding me hard and fast.

Mom was very verbal, telling me how good my cock felt in her and how she wanted me to fill her cunt with my seed. Hearing her tell me how much she liked my dick got me so excited I was about to cum. Mom moaned louder as I felt her cunt tighten around my cock. It was then that I lost it. My dick exploded in her, filling her with my cum. It was too much for mom as she exploded as well. She rode me until every last drop of my cum filled her cunt. Finally, I went limp and fell out of her. She then collapsed on top of me, holding me tight to her naked body.

We fell asleep again. Mom was already up and out of the house when I woke up since she had some work. I lay there in bed, running the events of last night through my mind. I couldn't believe what happened, I finally got laid, and I didn't even care; it was by my mother. I felt fantastic as I laid in the bed, reliving what had happened.

My cock growing again, I was brought out of my daydreaming by a noise. It was Robbie. He couldn't wait to come over after last night. He smiled as he saw I was holding my dick and slowly rubbing it.

He smiled as he walked to me, "Looks like I got here just in time."

Robbie took hold of my cock and inhaled it to the base. Then, with him working his mouth up and down on my cock it didn't take long before I filled his mouth with my hot thick creamy cum. Then, as usual, Robbie swallowed me all down.

Robbie laid next to me, holding me as we discussed last night. Robbie told me he was flying high, sharing my mother with me. He told me how hot it is to share the two people in his life who turn him on more than anyone.

I asked him what about Paula," Don't you consider her one of the people who turn you on?"

"She is your woman," Robbie replied.

"What do you mean? You're dating her, not me."

"You're the one who wants her, not me. She's your woman."

"I wouldn't do that to you."

"It's okay. Paula is a great girl, but...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ezzguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments