Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Christmas Gift

"A mother and son make peace with their taboo"

239
38 Comments 38
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Camilla's regular lingerie drawer didn't have the quality to match the spiciness of what she was looking for, so she resorted to digging through the closet to retrieve her hidden box for something more fitting. The box was full of her naughtier lingerie and collection of sex toys, ranging from crotchless teddies and vibrating panties to air pulse vibrators and butt plugs, all of which she had purchased for her own sake. She was separated from her husband but kept her life entertaining by wearing something sexy underneath her usual work attire and rotating through a variety of toys for her late-night solo sessions.

Green and red for Christmas, that's perfect, she thought, nodding her head in approval of a green bodysuit and red, fishnet stockings.

The combination of a couple glasses of wine and excitement running through her body quickly got her out of her top and jeans. She stepped into the bodysuit, which she hadn't worn in years, and pulled it up until the stretchy material hugged her curves as intended. She sat on the edge of the bed and put her toes through the rolled stocking and smoothly pulled it up to her thigh before doing the same with the other stocking.

Not bad, Cami, not bad at all, she told herself, checking her reflection in the mirror while she adjusted the thong-cut back of the bodysuit between the plumpness of her ass. She topped off the outfit with her usual terry cloth bathrobe that kept what she was wearing underneath and her intentions a secret.

She returned downstairs for another glass of wine and brought with her to the living room to enjoy it along with some relaxing classical music playing through the speakers. Needless to say, she was in the mood, but not how anyone would ever think. Her family and friends often referred to her as the golden standard, a nickname she didn't like, but one she had earned with her work ethic and elegant lifestyle.

A considerate, prim-and-proper woman is what everyone thought of her as. They weren't wrong, but she felt guilty to assume such praise when she had done something immoral that tarnished the view she had of herself. It wasn't entirely a regret, no, something of such magnitude could not be simplified into a binary decision.

She knew her son would be home sometime past midnight, so she didn't think twice about spreading one leg open and giving her free hand access to her pussy underneath her robe while she sipped her wine. Her labia were swollen, with her outer lips hinting at the sides of the bodysuit while her engorged knub pressed against the thin, lace fabric.

She sat there, allowing herself plenty of time to reconsider her past actions, but nothing would be concluded no matter how many times it spun through her mind. All it resulted in was a hot mess between her thighs that carried a scent of arousal that begged her to pull aside the bodysuit.

I can't lie to myself anymore, she thought, gently tapping over her covered clitoris with her fingertips.

She continued teasing herself, long enough for her juices to seep through and lubricate her fingers, but she stopped once she heard the familiar sound of her son's car pull up to the driveway. She froze for a moment, hesitating between greeting him down there or rushing up to her bedroom to buy herself more time.

She opted for the safety of her bedroom, and waited in the dark behind her closed door for him to come in and head to his room down the hall. While she listened attentively, she brought her wet fingers into her mouth to taste herself, the definitive argument in favor of crossing the taboo.

"I'm home," her son yelled out at the top of the stairs.

She took a deep breath to no avail. The thumping of her heart wouldn't stop until a decision was taken one way or the other. Realizing the scenario she was in, she knew a pragmatic approach was best, so she double-checked her robe was fastened and exited her room.

She had made the walk down the hallway thousands of times, for a plethora of reasons, but this time her aura was different as it urged her forward to her son's bedroom. She knocked on his door with only the second knuckle of her index finger and slowly opened the door to find her son undressing, with only the bathroom light illuminating the room.

"Oh, hey, mom, I'm just about to hop in the shower," he said, covering his naked torso with his shirt.

"How did it go tonight?" she asked, trying her best not to look at the bulge outlined by his formfitting, orange boxers.

"Eh, the usual, no luck," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

She nodded her head, using every last second to muster up the courage to cross the line. "D-do you, er, remember that night?" she asked, walking up towards him.

He placed his shirt over his shoulder and shook his head, "No, I mean, not sure what you're referring to," he said.

She placed her flat hand on his lightly toned abdomen, the same one she had been masturbating with, and said, "You know what I'm talking about."

"I, er, saw the glass of wine downstairs," he said, looking down at her caressing hand. "Is that what this is about?"

She moved her hand lower, dangerously close to the waistband of his boxers, and pushed her fingertips inside, enough to feel his trimmed pubic hair against them. "Do you remember that night?" she asked again.

"Y-yes, but, uh, we stopped talking for months, and I moved with dad for a while," he recounted, unable to stop a blush from overtaking his face.

She gave him a squeeze with her fingertips, making his cock twitch, then stepped back a couple of feet from him. "Sit down, baby. Let me explain," she said, motioning her hand towards his bed.

She waited for him to oblige and undid her robe, opening it slowly to give him a glimpse of her green bodysuit and red, fishnet stockings, then dropping it off her shoulders to explain, or better said, fully reveal her intentions.

His jaw dropped while he struggled to take in the sight of his own mother in lingerie for the first time. He noticed the bodysuit cupping her breasts, snuggly accentuating her curves, but what he liked most were the red fishnets encasing her legs, with the thickness of her thighs slightly bulging from the top of the stockings.

"I want it again, I mean it, call it an early Christmas gift," she said, getting on her knees in front of him as a symbolic offering of her submissiveness.

Their first experience had been a whirlwind, one that left them with regrets and took them a long time to reconcile by compiling a multitude of factors until they were able to blur their actions and return to normalcy. Now, they were prepared to go at it again, unsure of what the aftermath would be like, but determined to give themselves another chance.

He parted his legs wider, watching her crawl up to him until she was close enough to hook her fingers under the waistband of his boxers. "I've been wanting this, mom," he confessed, letting her know that he was just as complicit as her in their depravity.

Her dark brown eyes locked onto his as she pulled his boxers down to his ankles to free his rock-hard erection from its constraint. She licked her lips and broke eye contact in favor of fixating them on his impressive member. She held it upright with one hand, barely able to wrap her fingers around it, and began stroking it while she licked the bottom of his scrotum.

His hardness throbbed in her soft, delicate hands, almost as if begging her to lick her way up but she did the opposite. Her tongue worked down to his perineum, where it licked up and down, each time closer to his anus. She sucked the skin, as if trying to give him a hickey, that applied pressure on his prostate and forced a large drop of precum to ooze out of his head and down the side of his shaft until it touched her hand.

She squeezed his shaft, getting a second drop to do as the first, then went lower with her tongue to trace his circular opening. She pressed her tongue against it and mimicked a French kiss until she got a moan out of him that sent a repeated pulse from his shaft to her gripping hand.

She flatted her tongue and licked from his sphincter up to his perineum and scrotum then followed the trails of precum on his shaft on the way to his reddish-purple head. She kissed the backside of his glans, once again making it twitch, then sealed her lips around it to create a suckling sensation.

"Fuck, you've been craving this," he said, watching her work her mouth halfway down his length.

She came back up then down again, stopping only to reach behind her back to pull the bodysuit aside while she tested her gag reflex against his probing head. The attempt was unsuccessful, she couldn't deepthroat his length, but it worked to make her mouth salivate and further lubricate his shaft.

She licked the added lubrication down the sides of his shaft, spreading it evenly to give her hands a slippery coating to glide on. She sealed her lips just past his glans again, resuming the suckling, while she grabbed his shaft with two hands and stroked it with a corkscrew motion.

She knew he wasn't going to finish without penetrating her, so she didn't hold back at all, putting it on him to stop her just before he went over the edge. She was a giver, always had been, and her son's imposing size made her forget all about the sins of taboo.

"Dad was just texting me the other day...about getting back with you," he said, placing his hand on the back of her head so she wouldn't stop. "But you're all mine now, for real this time."

She moaned through her sucking, agreeing with her son that she was not even going to contemplate returning with his father. She belonged to her son, and had been wanting another opportunity with him for a long time, so much that she had ignored all the guys who approached her with lascivious intentions. Her son was all she cared about, her best friend, and the only person that had been by her side through thick and thin. It was only right to expand her love for him and become more than his mother.

LusyNarvaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusyNarvaez

While she delighted him with all the tips and tricks she had learned from women's magazines, he took a moment to appreciate the shade of emerald green on her light skin and the vibrant red of the stockings that presented her body like a Christmas gift for him. The realization of her carefully selected outfit colors made his precum ooze into her mouth while he wondered where she kept the lingerie because he had never seen it in her drawers when rummaging through them for a masturbatory aid.

"You look so fucking sexy, mom," he complimented, making a mental note to have her model every single piece of lingerie she owned and even take her shopping for more.

She released his head with a pop and a gasp for air, only for him to lean forward and kiss her wet lips. While their tongues reunited in a passionate embrace, she reached between her legs to lubricate her fingers by running them over her exposed slit. She got up on her feet with his help and boldly introduced her fingers into his mouth for him to taste her like she had done herself in her bedroom.

He licked his lips, and said, "Come here you naughty girl," scooting back in bed and resting flat on his back with his hardened inches perpendicular to his body, standing proudly for her to mount.

She blushed at her son's words, but didn't object as she straddled him, positioning herself on top of him with her breasts over his face and her sopping slit teasingly close to the tip of his cock. "I'm all yours, baby, only yours," she said, reassuring him of his earlier comment.

Her words made his cock twitch once more as he reached behind her back, placing one hand on her ass, and using the other one to guide his tip to her entrance. Just as he parted her lips, she freed her breasts and invited his tongue to warm her erect, pink nipples. He wasted no time doing so, grabbing handfuls of her breasts and licking her left nipple before taking it into his mouth as he pushed his length upwards to penetrate her.

She lowered her hips, dropping her weight slowly on him to give every inch of his shaft a snug, sultry welcome. She ran her hand through his hair, much like he had done while she sucked him, and encouraged him to keep licking and suckling her nipples while she descended lower on his length.

She moaned, deeper and more intensely than when she rode her favorite dildo. "Fuck, I missed your hard, fucking cock," she said, emphasizing her unusual swearing, while resting the bottom of her ass cheeks on his thighs to allow her stretched pussy to familiarize itself with her son's dimensions.

"I know, you're burning hot, mom," he said, feeling her pussy tighten involuntarily, as he switched to her other nipple to give it equal treatment.

She began working her hips in a short, circular motion that simultaneously pleasured her clit against the base of his cock and the entrance to her womb with his bulbous head. Her hot juices ran down his shaft and past his scrotum, getting a moan out of him, but she didn't miss a beat with her motion.

He moved his hands behind her back, caressing his way down the lace bodysuit until he reached her bare, soft portions of flesh. He fondled her ass cheeks, appreciating their curve and digging his fingertips between them to part them and squeeze them.

She placed one hand on his chest to gently push him down on the bed, separating his tongue from her nipple then came down to resume the locking of their lips. In the process, she switched her hips to a back-and-forth motion that edged them closer to the finish line. Countless times she had kissed him as a mother, but this time it was paired with the sopping wetness of her pussy that seemed to get hotter with the grinding of her clit.

"You like mommy's ass?" she asked, breaking their kiss to deliver the teasing words into his ear.

"Mmm, yeah, I love it," he agreed, spanking it with enough force to leave a print on it.

He firmly grabbed her jiggling cheeks, spreading them to move her cushion out of the way, then moved her up his body a bit to allow his hips greater range for upwards thrusting. He began a punishing rhythm with his hips, getting about three-fourths of his length out of her then immediately slotting it back in. The brutality of it made her juices splash every which way, joined by the sound of her ass cheeks clapping against his thighs and the squelching wetness of repeated penetration.

"I bet you do this...to all the girls," she said, pausing to bite her lower lip as she looked at his determined face.

He had seen the position in plenty of porn videos, and relied on it with great success with his hookups. It had a perfect record in making them orgasm, and now it was his own mother's turn to experience it. What he liked most about it was being able to kiss their lips or focus on their breasts while showing off his stamina.

"None prettier...hotter...and sexier than you," he said, pausing to accompany each adjective with a stinging spank on her ass.

He took pride in mimicking a fucking machine, delivering the same force with each thrust that reminded her of all the times she had caught him lusting over her body. In her steamiest moments of self-pleasure, she had fantasized about her son's virility and how hard he would fuck her if given another chance. Unknowingly, he gave her a resounding answer that ignited her body like no other man had ever done.

Deep and hard strokes, her pussy was on the receiving end of the pummeling she had come into his bedroom looking for. His girth stretched her opening, turning it from its usual pink color to a more reddened, punished one, while his length seemingly disappeared under her ass cheeks every time it knocked on the entrance of his birthplace.

Her moans encouraged his vigor, an unrelenting display of passion that could only be performed by a mother and son. They had broken the restraints of societal taboos to indulge in their coveted fantasies. No longer would they live under inhibitions and deny themselves the coupling they yearned for.

From her breasts to her mouth, over and over again, the duo of his lips and tongue worked tirelessly to try and match the intensity of his thrusts. He was an ambitious young man with a promising future ahead, but nothing could supplant his greatest desire of seeing her fulfilled and satisfied, both as a mother and woman.

He clenched his teeth, mustering up every last bit of energy required to uphold the vigorous fucking. It was a way to set the stage for the increasingly louder and deeper moans of his partner while suppressing his own. He was a pleaser with a clear objective in mind but the carnality of being with his own mother challenged him to the core.

She was not much different than the ladies he fucked. All betrayed by their scorching bodies in admittance that they wanted it just as much as he did. Hot and wet, two simple sensations, yet wielding the power to drive any man into lustful madness. She tightened her pussy around him, showing off her trained...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments