Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Son's Surprise - Part II

"A Son gets his wish, but it's even more than he expected."

143
17 Comments 17
9.8k Views 9.8k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"This could be considered a continuation of Kisses Make Everything Better, but it can also be a stand-alone series. I am trying to get more descriptive and not just with the sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you have any helpful suggestions or you just want to tell me you enjoyed it, please feel free to leave a note. Thank you kindly in advance."

Mother and son had just cum in the back seat of the family car with Dad driving and blissfully unaware of the incest surprise going on just behind the front seat.

Susannah had just drenched her panties with her climax and her hand was still stuffed down her son's pants, smearing all of his boy cum on his smooth cock and balls. She should have been getting her hand out and getting it cleaned off as they were pulling into the driveway of their home. When her husband opened the car door, the dome light would come on and show everything she and her son had been up to.

Jacob's body was continually shaking and spasming with micro-climaxes, adding cum to the soup already in his underwear. The exquisite feeling of his mom's hand continually rubbing his cum all over his crotch was the best thing he had ever felt in his life. He was groaning and moaning with his mother's nipple still locked in his mouth. He was having trouble catching his breath and knew he should let go of his mom's tit, but he had fantasized about this moment for so long, he didn't want the feeling of the hardened nipple in between his lips to ever end.

But then, he felt the car slow and pull up the hill into their driveway. He knew it was only moments before the car light would come on. The last thing he needed was for his dad to see what was going on.

That was enough incentive for him to pull his mouth away from his mom's chest. He even reached up and pulled her shirt up and over, hiding his mom's tit from view. Her hand was still in his pants and he was a bit worried about getting caught, but when he looked down, he saw Susannah's sweater spread over him like a blanket. He heard his mom whisper to him, "Pretend you are still asleep." Then she kissed him on the top of his head.

As they felt the car go into park, they both went as still as possible. Susannah's hand continued palming her son's cock.

James undid his seatbelt, opened the door, and slid out of the car. He turned and took in the sight of his family relaxing comfortably in the back seat. His son was sound asleep on his wife's shoulder. It reminded him of so many evenings during Jacob's life. Just the sight brought a smile to his face.

"Is he awake?" he asked Susannah.

"Not yet, I'll get him up. Just shut the door so he isn't blinded by the light when he opens his eyes," she replied.

James shut the door and headed into the house.

Susannah watched her husband head indoors and knew she didn't have a lot of time, but for the moment, she was alone with her son.

She leaned over and said, "He's gone. You can open your eyes. Also, you might want to undo your pants so I can slide my hand out."

"But Mom, what if I don't ever want you to take your hand off of my cock. It feels so good. So much better than my own and miles better than I ever imagined or fantasized it would feel," he said.

She smiled at this and felt a thrill run through her whole body right down to her moist cunt. She loved the thought that her Son had fantasized about a hand job from his mother.

"It's okay honey. It won't be the last time. But if you get those pants undone, I might be able to make one more of your Birthday wishes come true."

She had never seen her Son move so quickly. His hands shook as they unhooked his belt and drew his zipper down. He even pulled his pants down to his knees fully exposing his cum covered crotch.

The smell of all of his exposed cum filled the car and she found not only her pussy getting wetter, but her lips too as her mouth watered at the sight of the teenage smoothie her seventeen-year-old Son had blended for her.

Susannah knew they were on the clock and her husband would come looking for them soon.

"Turn around honey," she told him. She knew he was young, inexperienced, and probably nervous as hell. She would have to take charge.

When he hesitated, she grabbed his shoulders and started to position him where she needed him to gain access to his meat.

Susannah slid off the seat and went down to her knees, which put her body between her sons' legs and her face that much closer to his young cock. It was glistening in the light coming from the house. She reached out and smeared some more come around his balls like she was finger painting. Jacob put his head back on the seat and started to moan, his back arching and hips lifting his cock toward her face.

"Oh please, Mom. Please. Rub it, stroke it, play with my penis. It wants you. It's always wanted you." His hips were bucking up and down, humping the air.

Knowing that their time was almost up, Susannah leaned her head down, grabbed her son's cock in her hand, and sucked it into her mouth. There was no teasing, no hesitation, no playing games. She just deep-throated her sons' penis and sucked it down till her lips met his cum soaked balls. Her tongue licked all around his shaft, trying to clean it from top to bottom. It even flicked out of her lips and she licked a bit of his balls while she was down there.

Jacob put his hands on the back of his mother's head and held her down as he pumped his hips and fucked her mouth. The feeling was even better than just her hand. He knew she was trying to clean up the cum he had already spurted, but the feeling of his mom sucking and licking his cock was just too much.

Susannah slid her mouth up his shaft and used her tongue the whole way up. As she reached the tip, she licked around the underside of his mushroom head and then circled it around and around up to the slit at the tip. When she used the tip of her tongue to slide into the pee slit, it was apparently too much for her boy. He exploded another shotgun blast of cum all over her face. Big dollops of warm liquid fired out of the young cock right in front of her and she had a close-up view as it split his cock open and flew up, defying gravity for just a moment before splashing down on his still-sticky balls.

"Oh honey, that is just the opposite of what we were trying to do. Mommy was trying to clean you up. Now you've gotten yourself all cummy again. What are we going to do about this?"

He didn't care and wasn't really listening. He was too busy trying to catch his breath. He thought to himself, "This has been the best, birthday, ever!" If he only knew, that it wasn't going to be the end.

"I know what to do sweetie." Susannah hiked her dress up, did a little shimmy and a bit of a shake, and slid her panties down her legs, lifting each knee and sliding them off her body. They were wet in the front, but most of the fabric was dry enough to use as a cum rag. She started on his left thigh and wiped up to his balls, slowly giving his still-hard cock one more stroke in them, then continued towards his right thigh, trying to get him all cleaned up so he didn't smell of cum when they got in the house.

It took a few creative swipes to get him all clean. He pulled up his pants and fastened them, but his hard-on was still bulging and very obvious. Susannah told him to get out and walk around in the cool night air. Hopefully, that would calm down the raging monster in his pants.

After he had left the car, she held her cum soaked panties in her hand and tried to decide what to do with them. She didn't have a purse to slide them into. Even if she did, they were dripping and would ruin everything inside. She also didn't have pockets in her dress, so that was out. She could stuff them under the seat and retrieve them later, but if her husband took the car in the morning and found them, there would be some explaining.

So, she did the only thing she could think of. She put them back on. It was like putting on a wet swimsuit. At first, it wasn't a pleasant experience, especially since the cum had cooled in the night air. But then, she pressed her fingers into the material and felt her panties squish. The realization that her son's cum was soaking into her pussy was more than she could handle. All it took was a slight pressure against her mound and she came again. It was an incredible climax, rivaling the ones she used to have when she was pregnant with Jacob.

There was a knock on the window and she opened her eyes to see Jacob staring back at her with a smile on his face like it was Christmas morning.

She smiled back and gathered herself so they could get in the house together.

____________________________________________________

Mother and Son walked into the house holding hands and laughing together. James watched them and loved how close they were. So many teenagers wanted nothing to do with their parents during these years. But Jacob seemed to genuinely enjoy hanging out with them. He was always closer to his mother, as he guessed most boys were. Not that James blamed him. Susannah was wonderful in so many ways, but she was also still hot.

He watched as his wife whispered to their son and gave him a light slap on the ass. Jacob laughed at whatever she said and then ran upstairs, taking the steps two at a time. Susannah watched him go with a look that James thought he recognized but wasn't sure he saw right as it was usually a look she gave to him when she was planning on having her way with him.

He brushed it off and called her over. They hugged and kissed. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He couldn't believe how lucky he had been all these years. She was simply the most beautiful woman he knew, he loved her with all his heart, and she loved him back. Most men with a woman half their age would worry about them leaving them. He knew they would always be together.

Checking the stairs, he saw they were still alone for a few more moments and as he leaned in for another kiss, one of his hands slid under his wife's dress to give her a little rub as hopefully a sign of what would come after Jacob went to bed.

He felt the squish of her panties and stopped his rubbing. He pulled back from her and looked at her face again. She had both a guilty smile along with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Do you want to tell me something sweetie?" he asked.

"Um, I wasn't planning on telling you as much as I was planning on you catching us later on tonight. It is his birthday, after all. What more could a boy wish for on his seventeenth birthday than to have sex with his mom," she said.

"So what is this then?" he asked as he palmed her pussy, pushing the moisture into her crotch.

"This," she said, as she moved his hand, and slid her hand into her panties to scoop some cream out, "is our son's cum that I had to clean up after giving him a birthday handjob on the way home from dinner," she replied as she sucked it off her fingers.

James felt his cock get extremely hard picturing that and was sad that he hadn't been able to witness it.

He pulled her fingers out of her mouth and slipped them into his own, sucking them down to the first knuckle.

"Are you planning on telling him tonight?" he inquired. "And if so, are you going to do so before, after, or during his final birthday present?"

"I'm not sure. Can I assume you want to be there, regardless?" she questioned.

"Most definitely. After he and I had had the talk and he inquired into your sexual preferences, I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long for the two of you to do something. I wouldn't miss it for the world," he said.

"Good, give me about ten to fifteen minutes, and then come to his room. Hopefully, he can hold out for that long since he's already cum twice tonight." She kissed him deeply, passionately on the lips. Sliding her tongue into his mouth and swirled it around, playing and teasing his tongue to get her husband even more excited.

James wasn't sure he would last ten to fifteen minutes at his age. The thought of his wife giving their son his birthday present had only increased his erection to the point that it was painful trapped in his pants. He reached down, unzipped his jeans, and slid his hard cock out.

Susannah looked down at her husband's hard cock, reached back into her panties again, and scooped out a mixture of her son's cum and her juices on her fingers, then wrapped them around the stiff meat presenting itself to her.

She stroked him a few times, slowly, getting it all greased up. But she didn't want him to cum too soon. She just wanted him to stay hard so she could get a little present of her own tonight.

She leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "Keep him hard for me, but don't you dare waste it. It's all mine tonight. I have plans for all that cum building up."

He could only nod as she gave his cock two more painfully slow strokes. Then she leaned over and licked the tip.

James's cock leaped on its own, trying to get back to that tongue.

She turned and sashayed away from him. Stopping at the bottom of the stairs only long enough to take off her panties and toss them to James. Then, as she walked up the stairs, she slowly reached back to unzip her dress and shrug it off her shoulders to let it pool at her feet halfway up. That left her in just a bra.

___________________________________________

Jacob had been sent upstairs to put on new underwear after cleaning up his cock. He never made it to the bathroom or the dresser. As soon as he took his pants off, his young cock slapped against his belly. It looked so good, he just had to play with it.

He lay on his bed and started to stroke his hard penis, remembering how great it had felt with his mother's hand doing what he was at the moment.

He still couldn't believe it had happened. His mother had given him both a handjob and a blowjob, in the same night.

Jacob knew that it was wrong to do anything sexual with your mom. When he started to have fantasies about her, he did some research and found out that Incest was illegal and most people had moral problems with a boy having sex with a member of their family. For him though, it only turned him on more. The thought of touching her, licking her, fucking his mother, always got him hard when he lay in bed every night trying to go to sleep, his cock in his hand.

She was the prettiest woman he had ever met and the sexiest. He would always find ways to see her body in all stages of undress. She was much sexier than any girl in his high school. If she wasn't already married to his dad, she would be the perfect woman for him to date.

But she was his mother. In his head, it only made it that much sexier and naughtier in his fantasies as he stroked his cock and made up images of how he would put it into her.

Even so, apparently, his mom had similar thoughts to him, evidenced by the handjob on the way home. He couldn't believe his luck. His mom had jerked him off and he had shot his cum all over her. As he lay there with his eyes closed, stroking his cock and remembering the drive home, he said a little prayer that it wasn't a one-time thing and that she wanted to be naughtier with him too.

That was when he heard a knock on his door. He had left it open because he was just going to grab some fresh clothes and then head downstairs. But there he was, lying on his bed, no pants on, stroking his hard, teenage cock. He opened his eyes and looked up to see an Angel standing in his doorway. There was his mother, with no clothes except a bra, at the entrance to his room, with one hand rubbing between her legs.

"I see you continued without me. Do you want me to leave you alone?" She asked as she turned to leave, a bit disappointed.

"No! Stop! Don't go..." he almost yelled. "Please stay," he said much quieter.

She turned back towards him and took a few steps into her son's room. She stopped for a moment to admire her son's body. He had on just a T-shirt now and nothing else. It was pulled up and she got a glimpse of his tight teenage abs along with his bellybutton. His toned legs were spread apart and one hand was slowly stroking his hard, long cock.

Everything on her started to water again. She couldn't believe the effect her son was having on her. Her cunt was practically a faucet now and it was dripping down both legs. Her fingers met almost no resistance as they slid in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were locked on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments