Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A-Tisket, A-Tasket, Got Caught With Her Basket

"My aunt comes home early and catches me with her basket of laundry"

328
34 Comments 34
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"A story inspired by some of the enticing Lush vamps whose writings I enjoy so much.😉"

The laundry basket was on the floor in the living room next to the coffee table, full of neatly folded clothing. I sat on the couch and pulled up some porn on my phone, looking for something exciting to watch while I jacked off, settling on one of my favorites - a sexy redhead in her thirties getting gang-banged. She was smoking hot, with a killer body, great smile, and bright green eyes that scream, "I love to fuck!" and she was about to take on four horny young guys like me. The thought of ever finding a sexy redhead like that was one of my biggest fantasies and never failed to get me off.

I rubbed my cock through my sweatpants, watching her take the cocks in her mouth one after the after, running my fingers along its length until I couldn't stand it. I pulled my t-shirt off and stood up, yanked my sweats off, and when I sat down, my foot knocked the basket over. Freshly folded garments spilled onto the floor, so I put my phone down and began picking them up. Lifting a t-shirt up revealed a black lace bra, and curiosity got the better of me.

I picked it up and examined it, feeling the lacy fabric and checking the cups. While she didn't have big tits, Auntie Yvette had a nice set of boobs, and the cups showed they would just fill my hands. My cock twitched at the thought of holding her tits in my hand, and I gave it a few strokes while holding the bra in my other hand. My eyes returned to the pile, and I placed the bra on the couch cushion. A quick search revealed the matching panties, black lace with a frilly edge, and my cock swelled when I picked them up. I checked the frilly garment closely, imagining it wrapped around her slender hips and dipping between her long legs.

I stayed on my knees and began stroking my swollen cock again, holding the panties to my nose and picturing her wet pussy, wondering if she was bare or had a nice blonde bush. After edging for a few minutes, I put the panties in the basket and looked through the remaining clothes, finding a satiny white slip. I had seen her in it one day when she walked through the kitchen when getting ready for work, the material clinging to her hips and ass, her long legs fully exposed. I knew she sometimes wore it under her dress or skirt and felt the urge to fondle it.

It felt so soft and smooth in my hands, a silky texture I was not used to. On a whim, I ran it over my cock, decided I liked the feel of it on my skin and returned to my seat on the couch. My cock stuck straight up, twitching and pulsing while I ran the satiny slip around it, making myself hard as steel. I put my left hand on the shaft and pumped up and down slowly while my right ran the material over my swollen tip, and I was getting to the bursting point when the door opened.

Yvette stopped in her tracks, staring at me splayed out on the couch, jacking off with her slip, while I stared at her, frozen in place. She shook her head and looked away for a moment, and a smirk crossed her face when she looked back at me.

"I... uh... I didn't think you would be home already," I muttered.

My cock stayed hard at the sight of her. She always dressed sexy, in short skirts and jackets, or a slinky dress with a light sweater, saying as a realtor she needed to have the right image. The high heels made her legs look even slimmer and longer, and I found myself stroking my cock as I stared at her. She closed the door, dropped her purse on the floor, and stood at the end of the couch with her arms crossed.

"When I told your dad that you could stay with me until a dorm room opened up, I didn't expect to find you jerking off with my underwear," she scolded. "I know you eighteen-year-olds are horny little buggers, but..."

"I... I just happened to see them," I explained. "I knocked the basket over and started folding everything..."

"And decided to jerk off with my slip?"

"Uh, sort of..."

Her eyes dropped to my phone on the couch cushion, and she grabbed it up quickly. The video began to play, with the volume up, and she chuckled.

"Oh, I see," she exclaimed teasingly. "Hmm, since I don't have red hair like her, I guess this is what prompted your interest in my things?"

"Uh, well... that got it started," I admitted.

She moved to stand in front of me, putting her hands on her hips and looking down.

"Well, you might as well finish what you started since I have to wash that anyway."

"Uh..."

"Go ahead, don't mind me," she smirked. "Or do you need this?"

She held the phone up to me, showing the screen with the video playing. The redhead was being spit-roasted while the other two guys jacked off and watched. She took the phone away and watched it for a moment.

"Go on," she urged.

I began stroking my still-hard cock, rubbing it with the slip while she watched. With a quick movement, she raised one leg up on the couch, giving me a full view of her thighs and satin-covered pussy.

"Maybe this will help?" she teased, rubbing her fingers over the wettened material.

"Oh, damn," I muttered, feeling the build starting.

Her finger rubbed over the folds before slipping under the edge of the material and into her pussy. She rocked her hips back and forth while she fingered herself, her eyes on my slip-covered cock.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Do it," she urged. "I want to see you cum for me."

"Oh, man... oh fuck..."

My hand pumped up and down vigorously, the slip getting wet with the precum seeping out, and my eyes were locked on her frantic fingers.

"Oh, do it! I want to cum now!" she demanded.

"Oh fuck..."

My cock burst, cum shooting into the air and running over my hand, soaking the white satin. She moaned softly, and her hand vibrated, bringing herself to orgasm and making mine even better. She let out a slow oooh before taking her hand away and putting her leg back down.

"Now, you can keep that," she stated in a serious tone. "Naughty boy."

She gathered up the clothes in the basket, giving me a sideways glance when picking up her bra and panties.

"I only looked at them, I promise!"

She shook her head and sighed.

"You were a very naughty boy, looking at all my things."

I shrugged, not knowing how to answer. She lifted the basket, resting it on her hip, and shook her finger at me.

"No more playing with my things," she scolded. "You have that one, that should do you for a while."

She raised her hand, holding my phone, and dropped it in the basket.

"You can have that back in a bit. I have to change, I have another showing."

She walked away, leaving me sitting on the couch nude with my cum-covered cock in hand. I got up and went to the bathroom, cleaning up before returning to the living room for my clothes. I pulled my t-shirt on and slipped on my sweats, then balled up the slip and took it to my room.

"Here you go."

I turned around, and she handed me my phone, a wry smile on her face.

"Interesting search history," she commented with a smirk. "I will be back in a few hours. You need to study, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You better," she warned, wagging her finger at me.

She left the room, and I heard the front door close. Taking a seat on the bed, I let out a sigh as my mind raced with what just happened. Jacking off and watching my dad's younger sister finger herself was not something I had ever thought of, and it amazed me that she was so calm about it. According to him, Yvette was a boring workaholic with no social life, so staying with her for the first semester of college made sense. She would be around to keep me out of trouble and make sure I did my schoolwork, and she had a nice house with extra rooms. She was happy to have the company and willingly agreed to the arrangement.

My cock stirred as my mind pictured her fingers working her wet pussy, and I had to control my urge to jack off again so I could study. I grabbed my laptop and set it open on the desk, reviewing the work the professor had assigned, and the thoughts of Yvette quickly passed.

*

"Hey, come and celebrate with me!"

I turned to see Yvette in the doorway, a smile on her face and a bottle of champagne in her hand.

"I closed that sale!" she exclaimed excitedly. "They put in an offer right away, and the seller accepted!"

"Hey, that's great! Good for you!"

"Yes, it is!" she giggled gleefully. "Now, come and have a drink with me. I usually have to celebrate alone."

"For sure!" I replied, getting up from the desk and following her down the hall.

My eyes were drawn to the swaying hips and long legs, and the memory of her fingering herself earlier made me hard in an instant. In the kitchen, she popped the cork, laughing as it shot across the room, and filled two flutes with the clear bubbly. We raised our glasses in a toast, and while I sipped mine, she chugged hers and filled it again.

"So, tell me," she smirked. "Were you a good boy while I was gone?"

"Yes," I chuckled. "I studied all evening."

"Hmm, should I believe you?" she teased, gesturing at the bulge in my sweats. "I think I will, based on that."

"Uh..."

She laughed and moved next to me, running her fingers down my cheek and tapping my chin.

"Stay here. I have something for you."

I watched her sway down the hall and disappear into her bedroom. I drained my glass, belched, and refilled it, sipping it while I waited.

"Close your eyes!" she called out.

"Okay!" I replied, closing them.

"Are they closed?"

AndoraJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndoraJoy

"Yes," I replied with a chuckle.

I heard the clicking of her high heels on the floor as she approached, and when they stopped, I caught a whiff of perfume.

"Open your eyes."

I was stunned. She stood in front of me, hands on her hips, wearing red high heels, a red thong, and nothing else - except for a wig. A long, reddish-orange wig that draped over her shoulders and covered her nipples.

"I saw in your search history that you have a thing for sexy redheads, so here you go."

"Holy shit."

"You like?" she asked, doing a slow twirl.

"You are so fucking hot... wow."

She stepped close and put her hand on my chest, pushing me against the counter, and her other hand went to my crotch, cupping my bulge. Her mouth almost touched mine, her lips pausing just before contact, and she moved her mouth to my ear.

"If your parents, or anybody else, knew what we are doing, I don't think they would approve," she whispered. "So keep this between us."

"Okay," I promised, her hot breath caressing my neck.

"Now, my naughty boy, kneel down and help me celebrate."

I sunk to my knees on the floor and felt her grab my hair. She pulled my head back and stared down at me.

"Take off my thong," she instructed.

I reached up and gently tugged the waistband, slowly peeling it off her slender hips, and helped her step out of it. Her pussy was staring me in the face, a glistening peach with a little fringe at the top. Her legs straddled my shoulders, and she pushed her pussy into my chin. holding my head steady.

"Eat my pussy, you naughty boy."

I licked and lapped while she gyrated slowly and held my head steady, fucking my mouth and chin. My first taste of pussy was great, and I happily worked my tongue in her honey pot with my hands cupping the firm cheeks of her ass.

"Ooh, that's it... like that... ooh, yes," she moaned. "Stick your tongue in me... oh yes... now do my clit."

I buzzed my tongue over the reddish nub, and she pushed against me, using both hands to hold my head in place.

"Yes... yes... a little more..."

Her hands tightened, pulling my hair while she jammed her pussy into my face hard. Juice covered my face, and I struggled to catch a breath while she climaxed, moaning and quivering. The shaking slowed, and her grip loosened, allowing me to pull my face back and catch my breath.

"Oh, that was nice," she purred, stepping back and helping me up.

I got up off of my knees, and her hands dropped to my chest, then to the waist of my sweats. She licked my chin and slowly lowered herself down to her knees, looking up at me with a sexy grin while pulling the sweats to my ankles. One hand stroked my cock, and she gave the tip a lick, keeping her bright eyes locked on mine.

"I know you like watching those slutty redheads do this," she purred.

Her mouth went over my cock, and she began sucking, taking me deep and slowly pulling away, keeping her eyes on me the entire time. The sight of her pretty face surrounded by the fiery mane had me turned on immensely, and I felt the pressure build quickly.

"Oh, fuck..."

My cock exploded in her mouth, pumping big spurts down her throat. She took what she could in her mouth, the rest running out and dripping down her chin. It took only seconds to empty the huge load, and she kept sucking until I finished. She took her mouth away, globs of cum dripping from her chin, and smiled up at me.

"Well, that was certainly quick."

"Holy shit, you turn me on so much."

I helped her up, and she grabbed a napkin from the counter and wiped her chin, then drained the half-full flute of champagne sitting next to it. Her hand grabbed mine and she led me to the bedroom, telling me to strip and join her on the bed. I pulled my shirt off and tossed the sweats to the side, watching her lay down with her legs parted and stroke herself. I climbed on the bed, and she grabbed my hand, putting it on her pussy.

"Make me cum," she hissed. "Show me how you can use your fingers."

I played with her pussy, fingering and stroking while on my knees beside her. My eyes moved from her sweet pussy and swept over her body, taking in the smooth curves, the jiggle of her tits, and the red hair spread across the pillow. She was so sexy, so beautiful, and my cock began to harden again.

"That's it, curl them up a little... yes, just like that... a little gentler...." she instructed. "Oh, right there.”

Her hand grabbed my other hand and put it on her tit.

“Squeeze gently, and play with my nipple, too.”

I did as she asked, and used my fingers to pinch and tug her nipples.

“Oh, that’s it…”

A moan passed her lips, and I watched her mouth purse and eyes flutter, feeling her pussy squeeze gently as she climaxed. She quivered for a moment, then let out a deep breath and relaxed. I removed my sopping fingers slowly and ran them over the head of my cock, spreading her slick juice over it and making me harder. She patted me on the shoulder and smiled.

"Good boy," she praised. “I assume that you have fucked a girl before?”

“Yeah,” I admitted. “After prom.”

“Hmm, one time?”

“So far. We stay in touch.”

“Well, I guess you need some practice to make sure she wants more.” Her hand went to my cock and began stroking. “Fuck me.”

I moved between her legs and rubbed the tip against her wet pussy, making it slick, and she wriggled her hips. Slowly I pushed in, and her hands went to my arms.

“Back and forth, go slow… that’s it, a little more each push… don’t rush.”

I followed her words, enjoying the feeling and trying to find the right pace. Her legs lifted higher and went around my waist, pulling me in.

“Push it in more.. give me all of you… there you go. Now, stop moving.”

I was buried to the balls, my cock engulfed in her silky pussy. She moved her hips a bit, working my cock, fucking me back.

“Uh uh - don’t move, just feel it.”

My cock was unbelievably hard, the tip pushing against her insides and being massaged like never before.

“Now, go slow…” I began moving my hips “…almost all the way out… stop! Now thrust hard!”

I drove my cock into her, getting a loud gasp in return.

“Oh, again!”

I repeated the actions, pulling back and slamming in hard, watching the expression on her beautiful face. I sped up my pace slightly, and her hands squeezed my arms.

“I’m going to cum… don’t stop!” she pleaded.

Her eyes rolled back, and her face twisted up, and I could feel a squeeze on my cock as she climaxed. I kept pumping into her, excited at seeing her cum, and struggled to hold my load.

“Okay, stop,” she gasped.

I thrust deep and stopped moving. She smiled and let out a sigh.

“That was very good,” she praised. “I’m surprised you didn’t cum.”

“Almost,” I panted. “You feel so good.”

My balls ached, and my cock throbbed, wanting release.

“Move back and let me turn over,” she offered.

I pulled out reluctantly and watched her roll onto her stomach and lift her ass up; then she was on all fours. She looked over her shoulder at me and wriggled her ass.

“Do the same thing; start slow.”

I pushed in, grabbed her hips, and began pumping slowly.

“That’s it, a little faster.”

I picked up the pace, and she looked at me again.

“Oh, yes. Now fuck me like you mean it!”

I thrust hard and began fucking her faster, my balls slapping against her. The red hair flailing...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments