Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Sex Part 1

"C'mon let me fuck you!"

12
0 Comments 0
6.9k Views 6.9k
971 words 971 words
I'm 16 years old. And I stayed home from school today and I was on my computer editing a video and watching videos on youtube and videos from Pornhub. I became hard, watching BBW porn. The girl in the porno was white and chubby, Brunette and must have had double D's. I love big tits. But I have no idea what there called like C cups if those are big or not. I don't know...

Anyway, I was becoming hard and my balls were still soft. Every time my hand reached the base of my cock, my balls would bounce back and forth. I grunted and stroked my cock faster.

The next thing I know my mom was standing in my doorway(I have no door) She asked me what I was doing. "Mom!" I yelled as she scared me. My mom is about 5'7" White and chubby, I knew her tits were 36DD, I love bit tits.

She walked towards me, and fell to her knees. "Have you ever wanted to fuck me Michael?" She asked me. I titled me head in confusion. "Sometimes, I just didn't know what you would think." I told her.

"Well, I'm going to fuck you so good right now." She told me.

My mom and dad are divorced, so they don't live with each other. And my sister was at a friends house. So it was just my mom and I. I continued to jerk off until she took hold of my cock. She grasped my cock and stroked it, I didn't believe her at first. But she always said that she didn't lie. So I was questioning this moment in my life. At that point I felt the warmth of her tongue on my head. My mom slowly licked it, I loved this moment.

My mother eventually slide my cock into her mouth. And slowly jerked her head back and forth. "Oh my god, that feels so good" I moaned. I'm a virgin. And I'm 5.9 inches long...

I placed my hands on the back of her head. Pushing her mouth further over my cock. I could feel the back of her throat somethings. I wanted to have a bigger cock so I could shove it down her throat. She placed her left hand on my knee and the right hands juggling my balls. She quickly moved from my cock to my balls, sucking on them too.

I took my cock out and I sucked on her tits and flicked her nipples in my mouth.

I picked her up and took her over to my bed. And she turned her back to me and bent over. I spat on my three fingers and rubbed the spit on the head of my cock. And slid my hard almost 6 inch cock into my moms pussy. She gave out a slight moan, I knew she hasn't been having sex in a long time.

Mariianacastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mariianacastro

"Oh my god you young cock feels so good." She moadned. "Push it deep son!" Her back arched.

I put my hand around front and gave her cunt a rub. Then I quickly brought my hands back and played with her ass. She got off of me. And turned around a licked the head of my cock a couple times. And then laid on her back. "Put it in my ass" and she rubbed and played with her shaven cunt and tits.

I pushed her legs up and closer to her upper body, so her ass would be more exposed. I let some spit fall onto her ass to lube it up and then I inserted my thumb into her tight warm ass. I pulled it out and then I put it back out. Then as my thumb slid out. My cock slid in and I my cock was swallowed whole by her chubby ass.

The warm sensation of the inside of her ass felt so good. She lean up. So her back was touching my chest and stomach. I brought my arms around and I grabbed hold of her large breasts. She placed her hands over mine and held them there. And I squeezed her nipples and then I removed my left hand and replaced it to her shaven cunt. And inserted my middle finger and rubbed her fast. I pulled out of her ass and then I laid down on my bed. My mom climbed on top of me and guided my cock back into her juicy wet cunt. She bounced up and down. Fast, then slow, then fast again. Back and forth. It was amazing. Seeing her tits bounce up and down. I reached up and held onto them.

my balls became slightly hard and I could feel that I was about to cum. My mother moaned and then moaned again really loud. She climbed off my cock and then she laid on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and I shoved my cock in her mouth and down her throat. I and she took it deep.

"I'm gonna cum soon mom!" I grunted. I pulled out of her throat and she flipped around and told me to slid into her cunt one last time. I did what I was told and I fucked her hard and fast. When I was about to blow I pulled out slowly. And saw my cum slowly leaking out of my moms cunt.

I lowered myself to my knees and licked her cunt clean and then she cleaned my cock and then she got off my bed and went into the bathroom to have a shower and I sat there thinking of what I just did...

"I just fucked my mom." I said aloud. I was still naked. My sister walked in and saw my cock and her eyes widened.

Published 
Written by HopefullyHorny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors