Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angie And Zac: Going Home Again - Part One

"We have many homes in our lives. All of them can be places for special memories."

98
9 Comments 9
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Zac read the text when he got to the locker room after his second workout of the day with his school’s football team. He had expected it after being away from home for a week at a premier clinic for star high school players. The organizers of the camp had required that the participants hand over their mobile phones for the duration, and of course, Zac had complied. It hadn’t been easy for any of the young men.

Yet Zac Prescott had missed more than the usual contact with friends, online videos, and music. For the first time since things had changed at home, he had been out of contact with his mother for seven days. But now, with his mobile returned to him, he saw what he had anticipated.

“Waiting at the gate. Missed you loads. Love, Mom.”

Zac texted back, as his cock stirred from her use of one of their code words. Knowing what her reaction would be, he responded, “K. Gotta shower.”

His mother, Angie, typed back immediately, “No. Want to get started.”

Zac grinned. It was exactly what he had expected.

“K,” he typed. “Coming soon.” He knew that would get her wet.

Early in their affair, Angie and Zac realized that they couldn’t text the sort of things they wanted to say to one another. Zac’s dad, Ralph, was a successful attorney as well as a bit of a control freak. Ralph insisted that he have the passwords for the family phones, which he reminded them he paid for, as well as any other electronic devices. Mother and son, then, learned to communicate using what seemed to be innocuous words but which meant much more to them. Simple words like “loads”, “coming”, and “hard” were used only when they were planning to get together. Sure, it was kind of juvenile, but it kept Dad in the dark. And sometimes it could be very arousing.

Like now. Zac crammed his stuff into his duffel bag, shouted some quick goodbyes to his coaches and the other guys, and quickly trotted out to the gate of the complex. Angie watched through the passenger side window for her son. As soon as she saw Zac leaving the building, even at a distance, Angie felt the familiar response of her pussy moistening and her nipples tightening. It had been over a week since her son took her into his arms, his mouth hungrily sucking her tits, his thick cock sliding into her cunt. She watched Zac jog toward her and the animalistic craving for his body rose within her.

By any measure, Zac was a handsome young man. At seventeen years old, he easily could pass as being in his early twenties. He stood about six feet tall, with sandy hair and piercing hazel eyes. After years of participating in all manner of sports, and with a regimen of weight training at school, his muscular body was a wonder to behold and to feel against her.

He’d been a virgin, officially, when they’d first made love about ten months ago. Zac admitted that he’d gotten a few blow jobs from girls in his class, as well as one from his English teacher, Ms. Davison. She’d really, really wanted to fuck Zac, and he was tempted, but something held him back. He soon would realize that his reluctance came from his unspoken desire for his mother. Angie, as president of the school’s board, made sure Ms. Davison was sent packing. She wanted, and got, Zac all for herself. Still, Angie realized that she owed the horny English teacher some thanks; her pursuit of Zac had awoken in him a desire for his mother.

Zac ran up to the minivan, grinning and slightly out of breath. He looked into the vehicle at his mom in the driver’s seat. “Fuck,” he thought, “she’s gorgeous.” And by any standard, Angie was a knockout. She’d gotten pregnant with Zac when she was nineteen years old, while a secretary in the law firm at which his dad worked. She and Ralph had been dating for several months when the condom broke. They’d already discussed marriage, in a general sense, so it seemed the reasonable thing to do, even though he was nearly ten years older than her. Now, at thirty-six years old, Angie had lost nothing of her beauty, even if she and her husband had grown steadily apart.

A natural blonde, Angie shared her son’s hazel eyes. He’d gotten his height from his father, though, for Angie barely stood five foot, two inches tall. She, too, kept in good physical shape, weighing just over 110 pounds, just as she had when she got pregnant. Zac, like nearly every man who saw Angie, was enchanted by her tight, round ass, but especially by her breasts. Angie measured 35C, which on her small frame seemed even bigger.

Zac hopped into the passenger seat, next to his mother, after tossing his bag onto the back seat. He hadn’t bothered to take off his athletic cup in his hurry to leave the locker room and his growing erection was making him increasingly uncomfortable. With other people milling around in the parking lot, the lustful couple dared only a seemingly chaste kiss on the cheek. Yet, Zac could not resist placing his hand on his mother’s smooth thigh as she dropped a hand furtively to his crotch.

As he sat back, Angie giggled. “You still have that thing on?”

Zac squirmed in his seat. “Yeah, I mean, you seemed in a hurry.”

“Fair enough,” his mother responded. With a sly smile, she added, “Why don’t you get out it, and your shorts?”

“Gladly,” Zac responded. Lifting his butt from the seat, he tugged his pants, and his jock, over his knees, letting them slip around his ankles.

Angie let out a gasp as her son’s penis sprang into view. She’d seen it dozens of times by now but each time always seemed like the first time. She’d been with nearly fifteen men in her life, some even after her marriage. Of all the dicks that Angie had touched, sucked, or welcomed into her pussy, none of them had the sheer grandeur of the meat Zac was packing. Maybe her feelings on the matter were in part a mother’s pride but Zac’s cock was certifiably impressive. At just about eight and a half inches long at full mast, the most imposing aspect was the thickness of his manhood. It, quite literally, took Angie’s breath away when she saw it.

Zac had not gotten this cock from Ralph. Her husband’s penis was no more than half as long as her son’s specimen and Ralph had the circumference of a pencil, or so it seemed to Angie when compared with Zac. Angie had never been with a man who was both long and thick, until Zac. The first time he entered her, she had felt like she was a virgin too.

“Let me get us out of this parking lot,” Angie said, barely able to take her eyes off her son’s wood. “Then I’ll take care of that for you.”

“Cool,” Zac said as he started to slowly stroke himself. “I’ve been doing a lot of this for the past week.”

“Don’t you dare jack off!” Angie laughed. “If I can wait, so can you!”

“Wait until when?” Zac countered. “The drive home is six hours! And Dad’s there.”

“Not to worry,” Angie said. “I told your dad that we were going to visit Grandma at the rehab center she’s in after her fall since she lives so close to here. Since it would be too late to drive home by then, I told him we’d stay overnight. He doesn’t expect us until tomorrow afternoon, at the earliest.”

“Sweet,” Zac replied. “Are we getting a hotel room?” His smile was positively devilish.

Angie mysteriously replied, “No. Something even better.” As Zac began to ask another question, his mother held up a finger to cut off his inquiry. “It’s a surprise.”

Seeing her son’s consternation, Angie added, “I know that it’s still going to be an hour until we get there. But don’t worry. We’re going to make a pit stop.”

Angie had seen a parking lot for a large retail store near the highway. There was plenty of room to park the minivan there without anyone likely to be nearby. This wouldn’t be the first time Angie and Zac had made love this way. It’s one of the reasons she had hung curtains on the back windows. Within just a few minutes, they were stopped well away from other vehicles.

yuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuna

“Climb back to the bench seat,” Angie instructed her son. Zac unlocked his seat belt and hurried to obey her. She watched as his ass slipped past her face. He had to maneuver his oversized equipment bag to the side and toss Angie’s overnight bag onto the floor but in short order, he was seated in the center of the bench, his legs open and his cock impishly twitching with anticipation. He was grinning from ear to ear.

Angie loved Zac’s youthful enthusiasm. She hadn’t seen Ralph naked for weeks and they’d had sex only four times in the ten months since she’d first been with Zac. Three of those short, passionless encounters with her husband had been at her instigation, to maintain the illusion that she was still attracted to him. Only once had he made the first move, and he’d been drunk at the time. But Zac… Oh, Zac couldn’t get enough of her, and she adored him for it.

Angie slid between the seats. There wasn’t much room but she managed to get between Zac’s legs and onto her knees. Looking up at her son wickedly, she asked, “Do you think you can hold your load if I take a quick taste?”

“Sure,” he said with a grunt as his mother’s hand wrapped around his shaft. “I mean, I’ll try.”

Angie was confident in her son’s ability to control his ejaculation. They’d been practicing. But even if he didn’t, he had the remarkable ability to get hard quite quickly after cumming. Leaning forward, the lusty mother could smell the musky scent of Zac’s package. It drove her desire into overdrive.

She knew most women could never understand what led her to fuck her son. But Angie wasn’t a woman to apologize for getting what she wanted. And right now, what she wanted was to taste her son’s meaty dick and feel it filling up her mouth and throat.

Angie liked giving blowjobs. She always had. It wasn’t just that the men receiving them loved a woman who gave good head. She truly enjoyed the sensation of sliding her lips up and down a cock, licking the sensitive head, and gently fondling the balls. She loved dick and providing slow, intimate fellatio was a joy for her as well.

Angie took the head of Zac’s rod into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over his slit, drawing moans from him. The teen placed his hands on the back of his mother’s head but did not try to direct her. She knew what she was doing and he was going to sit back and enjoy it. Angie thrilled at the touch of her son’s hands on her. She knew he wanted to ram his penis into her but loved her too much to do so. Slowly she lowered her head, in short movements, making sure that the angle was right and she wasn’t going to gag on him.

Expertly, Angie manipulated the entire organ into her mouth, with her son’s cockhead pressed against her throat and her lips touching his pubic hair. Just as slowly, she lifted her head along the shaft until just the tip remained between her lips. Then she went back down on her son, faster now, steadily increasing her pace. As she enjoyed the taste of her boy’s manhood, Angie slipped a hand under her tennis skirt and began to finger herself.

In just a couple of minutes, both mother and son were feeling a rising tide of lust. Angie enjoyed the taste of cum and had no doubt that before the day was out, she would have at least one load of her son’s spunk in her stomach, but not now. Both of them appreciated oral sex together, but what they wanted now, what they needed, was to fuck.

Angie lifted her head and released Zac’s cock from her mouth with a wet pop. Standing as well as she could in the cramped quarters, Angie lifted her knees onto the bench seat, straddling her son. The smell of sex permeated the minivan. Angie was not wearing any panties under her skirt. Placing one hand on Zac’s chest to steady herself, she used the other hand to get her son’s cock against the opening of her pussy.

Zac placed his hands on his mother’s breasts as she lowered herself onto him. As he entered her, the teen tried to unbutton his mother’s blouse but couldn’t because Angie already was beginning to squirm, working his dick more deeply inside of her. As desperately as Zac wanted to see and touch his mom’s tits, he simply wasn’t able to get them free and he certainly wasn’t about to tear her shirt off of her.

Angie, although feeling intense pleasure as Zac’s manhood stretched her vagina, understood what her boy wanted. Wiggling the last of him into her, with her ass resting on her son’s thighs, Angie groaned in satisfaction at once again being stuffed with Zac’s cock. With a dreamy smirk on her lips, Angie opened her blouse, button after button, until it hung open and revealed her tits, piled into one of her sexiest bras, to her boy.

Zac growled at the sight before him. As his mother rhythmically gyrated on his lap, he raised his hands to her chest. He loved this bra on his mom. She had bought it a week after they first fucked. Blue and white, with lace, there was just enough fabric to contain her. As support for her jugs, it was of little use, yet it had a way of intensifying every movement she made, seemingly somehow making each jiggle and bounce more erotic.

And it opened from the front.

Deftly, Zac popped open the snap and the flimsy brassiere no longer barred access to her golden globes. Gluttonously, he reached out to grasp both of Angie’s boobs, squeezing them together as he leaned in to suckle them. Angie winched a bit at the assault; Zac still needed to learn how sensitive a woman’s breasts are and that they cannot be treated roughly, like in so much of the porn he’d seen. But it wasn’t bad enough to say anything now, especially as he released them almost at once, placing his hands on his mother’s back and pushing her chest directly to his mouth. When it came to sucking her boobs, Zac was much more adept.

What followed was an unfettered mixture of groans and gruffly muttered curse words from Zac as he struggled to pleasure his mother’s tits orally as he increased the pace of the thrusting of his dick up into his mother’s cunt. For her part, Angie, pistoning ever more frantically on Zac’s dick, began her usual chorus of whimpers, moans, and high-pitched squeals that lead to orgasm.

Neither Angie nor Zac really were in conscious control at this point. Other than their involuntary vocalizations, the only sounds to be heard were the squishing of Zac’s dick in and out of his mother’s soaked twat, the rapid slapping of flesh on flesh, and the squeaking of the seat.  Almost simultaneously, the bodies of both incestuous lovers began to stiffen, muscles locking as orgasmic energy surged through both of them. Zac began to shake, desperately trying to hold back his load until his mother had cum.

He knew he could release when his mother’s head flew back, her tits dancing wildly on her chest, and she cried out her son’s name even as her pussy muscles, spasming, gripped his penis. His sperm-filled cum erupted into his mother’s body, into the very place from which he had entered the world. After at least three copious loads emptied into Angie’s body, Zac finally collapsed against the back of the seat, breathing raggedly but whispering to his mother, as her head came to rest on his shoulder, “God, I love you, Mom.”

A satisfied and triumphant smile spread across her face. Her desire was sated for now. Yet, as incredible as the orgasm had been, the words of her son expressing his love for her after such a powerfully intimate moment were the true aphrodisiac. Tears of gratitude filled her eyes. What they were doing, she knew for certain, was grounded on love and respect, albeit with a healthy dose of lust. “Oh, Zac,” she whispered back to him, “I love you too. So very much.”

Then, sitting up again and wiping her eyes, the devoted mother and lover of her only child lowered her head and kissed him with tenderness and passion. Breaking the kiss, she slid herself onto the bench seat, smoothing out her skirt and rebuttoning her blouse, even though her bra remained on the floor. Scooting past Zac’s leg to return to the driver’s seat, Angie told her boy, “You wore yourself out, sweetie. Get some rest while I drive to Grandma’s. After all, I doubt you’ll get much sleep tonight.”

         

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RussMark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments