Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

busted and pleased!!

"boredom was on me so i decided to masturbate."

3
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I'm a 27 year old male and horny all the time. I'm about 5"7', thin for my height with short light brown hair and blue eyes. I'm a married man but my needs aren't met by my wife.

Its 2pm on a stinking hot day in the middle of December so I decide to go to my parents for a swim. My parents are away for the weekend having a romantic get away and my little sister was at home alone.

I got to my parents at 2:16pm and knocked on the door, my sister answered the door pretty quickly since I called ahead. She answered the door in her tiny bikini barely covering all the best bits on the female body.

Their I am standing at the door staring at my hot 17 year old sister, she has long brown hair down to her breasts, about a B cup size breasts and a tight and firm body.

My cock gives a slight jerk as I look her up and down. I can tell that she shaves as her bikini bottoms hug her pussy so tight revealing a bit of a camel toe. I can see her nipples stiffen up a little as I admire her nearly naked body.

"Hey sis, ready for that swim?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she replies as she opens the door.

She turns and leaves me to shut the door. I watch her walk away and the way she walks with her hips moving from side to side with each step mesmerizes me and my cock starts to jump to life. I know I shouldn't be looking at my sister like this but she is so incredibly hot.

I quickly reach my hand into my pants and adjust my ever growing erection and tuck it up into the waist band of my pants so she doesn't see my erection.

I quickly shut the door and follow her and my eyes are glued to her ass. I don't see her look over her shoulder until she breaks my eye contact with her cute ass with her asking me if I want a drink.

"No thank you, let's just go for this swim, its hot,” I reply.

She smirks at me as she turns back around and does a small strut making her hips sway from side to side again.

My erection pulses again spilling out a little bit of pre cum. Oh my, I’m in for some trouble, I think to myself.

We get out the pool and I watch as she dives in and resurfaces at the other end of the pool water glistening off her body. I quickly follow suit to hide my erection but I resurface half way and swim back to the deep end and sit on the step.

I look over at my sister and can see some dark outlines of her nipples through the fabric of her bikini. I am so horny right now and reach my hand down to give myself a little play while I watch her move around the pool.

It doesn't take me long till I reach the point of no return and I close my eyes and shoot stream after stream of my hot cum into the pool. I open my eyes when I finish and I see my sister right in front of me watching me cum.

"Fuck, look away," I tell her.

"No way, that's the first time I seen someone cum. Can I see it again?" She asks and places her hand at the base of my cock and starts to stroke me to life again.

It doesn't take long till she has me at full erection again.

"I want to see your tits," I tell her as I reach out and gently massage her breasts.

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia

They feel so nice in my hands.

She reaches her free hand behind her and unties her bikini and takes it off. There in front of me is the most amazing set of tits I have ever seen. They are the perfect shape, size and pert. I reach out to touch them and they feel even better then before. I take her tiny nipples in between my index finger and thumb and give them a bit of a squeeze and twist. I hear a moan escape her lips.

I climb out of the pool and take my swimmers off and I sit on the edge and pull my sister closer to me.

"Is that a better view now," I ask her.

"Hmm, yes," she replies while licking her lips.

"Tell me what you want to do with it now?" I ask her.

"I want to suck it till you cum," she replies.

She leans down and slowly places my balls in her mouth and lightly sucks on them while her tongue swirls around my balls. She pulls back and they come out of her mouth with a small popping sound. She then licks from the bottom of my shaft to the head with pre cum oozing out and licks it all. "That tastes good," she says between licks.

She then places the head into her mouth and swirls her tongue around and slowly takes more of my cock into her mouth, she doesn't stop until she has all of my 7 inches in her mouth and throat. Seeing my whole cock in her mouth makes me explode down her throat emptying my balls for the second time.

"That was quick Chris," she said a little disappointed.

I jump up and pull her out of the pool and drag her inside. I direct her to stand in front of the lounge, and she complies. I walk up to her and get on my knees and reach up to both sides of her hips and grab onto her bikini and slowly pulling them down revealing her shaven pussy glistening wet, I lick my lips.

I remove her bikini bottoms completely and gently push her down to the lounge. I get on the floor in front of her and place both her ankles on my shoulders. Now I have her legs spread in front of my face inviting me to eat her and suck all her juices out.

I lean forward and give her clit a little tickle with my tongue and she moans softly. I do it again and she moans a little louder.

I start to lick and suck her clit with more desire to make her cum. She places her hands in my hair and pulls my head into her pussy more making it hard to breathe while I lick her clit.

I can tell she is getting closer to cumming so I stop and remove her ankles from my shoulders. I get on my knees and place my hard throbbing cock at her vaginal opening and look her in the eyes asking her permission to enter her with my gaze. She's gives me the answer I wanted.

Here ends the story, if I get enough positive replies I'll post part 2.

Published 
Written by Chris85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors